- Demonstrated expertise in developing web pages with HTML5 and CSS3 more effectively.
- Worked on CSS Background, CSS Positioning, CSS Text, CSS Border, CSS Margin, CSS Padding, CSS Table, CSS Sprites, Pseudo Classes, Pseudo Elements and CSS Behaviour’s in CSS.
- Experience in using Software development methodologies such as Agile, Waterfall and SDLC.
- Hands on experience for HTML/CSS/JSP direct coding with focus on Cross-browser/Cross-platform compliance.
- Experience in Developing Applications Using CSS 3 Media Queries, SASS, LESS and Responsive Web Design making the Web Pages Fluid across Multiple Devices. (Grid, Fluid layouts and Break Point Approaches).
- Experienced in various IDEs like Eclipse, Notepad++, Sublime Text, Adobe Dreamweaver, Microsoft Visual Studio and Webstrom.
- Involved in updating the pages using HTML 5 and CSS 3 for the new look and feel of their current application pages and worked on new CSS3 effects to enhance user experience as per the client requirements.
- Experience with Web 2.0 User Interfaces; W3C standards and specifications, and user-centered design principles.
- Experience in Working with Core Java, J2EE Based Applications.
- Experience in Working Java Environments based on Hibernate, Struts and ATG Frameworks.
- Experience in developing Internet facing web application with cross OS/Browser support.
- Proficient in Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Dreamweaver and Microsoft Office with Windows and Macintosh environments.
- Expertise in version control tools like GIT, SVN and TFS to manage and control software development.
- Ability to work independently and assume complete responsibility of work.
- Excellent communication skills, strong analytical & logical abilities in Business Analysis and Technical documentation.
- Excellent team player with strong communication and desire to learn quickly.
- Easy going, great attitude, self-motivated, innovative and passionate about technology.
Databases: PL/SQL(oracle), MySQL, MSSQL
Operating Systems: Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7, Mac OS X.
IDE & Tools: Eclipse IDE, NetBeans, Dreamweaver, Firebug, Developer Tools, EditPlus, JSfiddle, Webstrom, Tatastrom, Sublimetext 2.
Applications: Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Dreamweaver, MS Office Suite, Eclipse.
Publishing Tools: Adobe PageMaker, MS Office
Debugging Tools: Firebug, Bugzilla, (internet explorer)
Version Controls: TFS, SVN, GIT, CVS.
Web Servers: Apache Tomcat Server, IIS.
Confidential, Atlanta, Georgia
- Participated in requirements gathering, analysis, Conceptual Design and Details.
- Implemented AJAX based UI with above said Architecture with Rich Internet UI in modules.
- Worked on jQuery extensively for various user interactions, front-end validations and other visual effects.
- Worked extensively on web 2.0migrations from Conventional web Frame work to Ajax driven framework and extensively used jQuery, AJAX and MVC in Presentation Layer.
- Used AngularJS to retrieve JSON data from backend and saved in scope to make binding easy.
- Customized AngularJS filters in several locations to get the required output.
- Developed web based ad sales team application, implemented Ajax based framework, developed CSS layout prototyped the application and demonstrated to advertiser, business user and to end-users.
- Did analysis and research about backbone.js and implemented prototype in backbone.js one the profile page module.
- Used jQuery CSS selectors, toggles, and hover functionality, ToolTip, Ajax Forms and ExtJS Layout.
- Worked on CSS Background, CSS Positioning, CSS Text, and CSS Border.
- Developed tested cross-browser compatible and standards-compliant CSS-based page layouts.
- Developed HTML interfaces with an understanding of UI design principles and object-oriented program development.
Confidential, Augusta, ME
Front End Web Developer
- Created XHTML Pages with CSS and the Box Model.
- Integrated the Java code (API) in JSP Pages.
- Used jQuery core library functions for the logical implementation part at client side for all the applications.
- Used jQuery to traverse through a DOM tree and manipulated the nodes in the tree. Implemented the Drag and Drop functionality using jQuery framework.
- Used jQuery plugins for Drag-and-Drop, Widgets, Menus, User Interface and Forms.
- Debug the application using Firebug to traverse the documents and manipulated the Nodes using DOM and DOM Functions.
- Implemented interaction between frontend and backend using the JSON object.
- Contact with different customer for their requirements. And Modified code as the customer needs.
- Worked in Onsite - Offshore model.
- Written SQL Queries to interact with Oracle database.
- Successfully executed all the test cases and fixed any bugs/issues identified during the test cycles.
Confidential, Somerset, NJ
- Closely worked with business system analyst to understand the requirements to ensure that right set of UI modules been built.
- Designed the front end applications, user interactive (UI) web pages using web technologies like HTML, XHTML, and CSS.
- Wrote JQUERY function while implementing various UI Screens across the whole web application (both consumer facing as well as internal application).
- Involved in writing application level code to interact with APIs, Web Services using AJAX, JSON and XML.
- Interacted with java controllers (JQUERY, Ajax, and JSON to write/read data from back end systems).
- Used SVN for version control and QC for defect tracking.
- Maintain, enhance, and recommend solutions that best suit business and technology needs from UI standpoint.
- Define technical requirements based upon business requirements.
- Creating cross-browser compatible and standards-compliant CSS-based page layouts.
- Strong communication, analytical and interpersonal skills working within cross-functional teams.
- Worked on cross browser compatibility issues and fix the bugs pertaining to various browsers.
- Designed the website and created/developed web interfaces.
- Created graphics including Icons, Images and logos using Adobe Flash Catalyst.
- Created appropriate concept models, site organization, navigation, page layouts and interaction to support company’s needs and goals.
- Used Dreamweaver as HTML Editor for designing new pages.
- Responsible for content and UI Development.
- Developed HTML prototype documents with CSS Style Sheets.
- Did Cross - Browser coding, for making pages compatible will all browsers.
- Worked closely with the programmers for project requirement analysis.
- Enhanced website by creating presenting new static models pages and presenting it to senior management for attracting the customers and existing users.
- The new website has made it much easier for the users to access the page and check the required info.
- Performed validation of completed sites including the debugging and testing of code.
Environment: HTML, XHTML, CSS, JQuery, Flash, Adobe Dreamweaver.
- Designed interactive pages with W3C standards.
- Analysed the requirements and designed the flow of task using flow charts and dependently designed flow between pages of the UI.
- Used CSS Sprites to decrease the number of HTTP requests and increase the load time of web pages.
- Been an active team player, helped in fixing bugs and also carried out troubleshooting.
- Produced semantically appropriate, standards compliant mark-up, and produced Rich User Interfaces
- Involved in developing a user centric market driven site redesign.
- Created web content and tested all the websites with multiple browsers, operating systems, and screen resolutions.
- Presently working on the interactive Flash presentation.
- Developed and maintaining the layouts using CSS2 for all intranet applications compliant with W3C
- Requirement Gathering from End User and developed UML Models - Activity diagram, Class Diagram, Sequence Diagram using Rational Rose.
- Used Various Features of Java/JDK 1.5.
- Developed the Pages using CSS, HTML and JSP.
- Involved in all the phases of (SDLC) Software Development Life Cycle.
- The Service layer is developed using spring dependency injection and spring-hibernate module.
- Integrated spring with Struts and Hibernate.
- Wrote SQL Queries & stored procedures for Oracle.
- Prepared Design documents for requirements provided by business analysts. Review design documents prepared by other developers.
- Implemented Various Design Patterns like Singleton, Front Controller, Data Transfer Object (DTO) and Data Access Object.
- Used Junit for unit testing.
Environment: Java 1.5, JSP, JNDI, Junit 3.8.1, Spring 2.0, Struts2, Struts Tiles, Oracle10g, Hibernate 2.0, Web logic 9.x, Ant, Log4J, XML, SQL, Web services, Eclipse 3.2, SVN, Toad.