- Around 4+ years of IT experience and 2+ years of experience in Designing, Developing and Managing APIs in Mulesoft.
- Experience in using Mule Connectors like FTP, file, SFTP, SMTP, Database, Salesforce connector NetSuite etc. as part of Integration Usage.
- Experience in exception strategies in Mule like Catch, Choice and Rollback Exception Strategies.
- Good experience in Dataweave and used multiple Dataweave operators.
- Experience in designing, developing and managing APIs using Mule API gateway/portal.
- Experience in deploying Mule flows and securing the APIs using the platform in Mule Cloud/on - prem and followed Agile methodology.
- Expertise with xml technologies - XML, JSON, XSD
- Experience in developing on the Mule ESB platform to deliver SOAP & REST based APIs.
- Hands-on experience in writing SQL & PL SQL.
- Good exposure in New Technologies such as Microsoft Dynamics, CPQ and CRM etc
- Good knowledge in the API technology and API management from Mulesoft using transformers, Filters, Flow Control, Scatter- Gather etc.
- Experience with JDBC API to call SQL Queries and PL/SQL (Stored Procedures) in the Database.
- Experience in integrating Cloud applications like Salesforce, Amazon AWS using Mule ESB and other Integration Technologies like TIBCO.
- Experience in database systems like Oracle, and MySQL Server to manage table and created views, indexes, sequences, stored procedures.
- Experience with writing MUnit and JUnit tests
- Extensively worked on both Enterprise and Community edition of MULE ESB had an experience working MULE API manager and RAML.
- Responsible to develop RESTful/SOAP web services in Mule ESB based on architecture.
- Good working knowledge of Application Server like Apache Tomcat, WebLogic, Application Servers.
- Good client communication and interpersonal skills - involves understanding client requirements and bridging effective communication between team.
- Experience in working on version control systems like GIT and used Source code management client tools like Git GUI, BitBucket etc.
- Experience in working with Tracking Tools like JIRA.
- Experience in coding, implementation and unit testing of various Mule related projects.
- Extensive experience in setting up server properties.
- Developed and consumed the web services using REST/SOAP.
- Experience with UNIX/Linux Operating System with Shell scripting.
- Experience in IDE’s for programming work which include Any-point Studio, Eclipse, netbeans etc.
- Creating Technical POC's followed by developing or Implementing the Applications.
- Expertise in integrating Salesforce, SAP and Web Services using Mule ESB.
- Involved in preparation of developer test cases, execution.
- Excellent communication skills, strong architectural skills, hardworking and a very good team worker.
Languages: C, C++, Java, SQL, PL/SQL, Mule Expression Language (MEL)
J2EE Technologies: J2EE, JSP, MVC, Spring, JMS, JAXB, Hibernate
Databases: Oracle 12g/10g, DB2, MySQL, MS SQL Server
Mulesoft: Anypoint Studio 3.0 and 4.0 versions, Eclipse 4.3, Net beans, Anypoint Platform
Web Server: Apache Tomcat 8
Version Control: Bit Bucket, GIT
Testing: MUnit, Postman, SOAP UI
Build tool: Maven, Jenkins
Tools: SQL Developer, Mulesoft Visualizer, Rational Rose, Server studio, Kibana
Protocols: TCP/IP, HTTP, FTP and SOAP/REST
Confidential, Dallas, TX
- Involved in design, develop, deploy and managing in Mulesoft Applications.
- Good understanding in business requirements gathering and analysis by interacting with the customer.
- Created the Mule ESB artifacts, created flows and configured the Mule configuration files, install & deployed the application.
- Implemented flows for each entity with retry mechanisms with private flows.
- Created http inbound & outbound flows, routing, orchestration, transformations and Security for Mule application using OAuth.
- Played an active role in creating or implementing projects or best practises using AnyPoint Studio using connectors, filters, transformers, Components etc
- Used Data Weave for data transformations and data validations within flows & sub lows.
- Hands on experience working on Managing API's such as Anypoint Platform and Kibana, to evaluate managing performance in necessity of reaching performance goals for maximum business possessives.
- Provided production support by debugging system issues.
- Involved on managing the Customers and analysing the issues raised in Production
- Having good knowledge in understanding the Source code in Mulesoft projects and Code Refactoring
Environment: Java 1.8, MuleSoft ESB 3.9.0 & 3.9.1, Any point studio 6, SOAP, REST, Salesforce, Microsoft Dynamics, Rabbit MQ, RAML, MUnit, Postman, Oracle 12g, SQL Developer, CPQ to CRM integration.
Confidential, Monroeville, PA
Mule Integration Developer
- Involved in Design, Development and Support phases of Software Development Life Cycle.
- Involved in application design and participated in technical meetings.
- Having best practice in designing APIs and frameworks in both cloud and on-premise.
- Worked with Mule soft 3.9.1 and developed integration flows with HTTP, Web service consumer, Message Enricher, JMS queues, Transform message, batch component, Sync and Async process, choice router, Dataweave transform message etc., used some out of the box features like Mule Requester, etc.,
- Developed application using Mule ESB SFDC connector and Mule-Batch processing and deployed the services. And also, done with Unit testing using Test Utility.
- Created Sequence Diagrams, Class Diagrams as part of the application design using Microsoft Visio tool.
- Experience in Migrating from TIBCO to Mulesoft.
- Used WSDL, SOAP, REST technologies to create web services, generate stubs and consuming the existing services.
- Involved in testing SOAP/REST web services using SoapUI.
- Involved in designing the Mule frameworks/templates.
- Extensively used Mule ESB components like FTP, SMTP, JDBC Connector, and Transaction Manager.
- Involved in setting up Connection pooling and used JMS for Asynchronous messaging.
- Developed web services and data synchronization services.
- Involved in using Core java concepts using java component.
- Setting up Mule ESB using for the development environment.
- Utilized partner WSDL for ESB to implement Salesforce& SAP integrations.
- Involved in integrating web services including SOAP as well as REST using Mule ESB.
- Working with the middleware team and DBA’s regarding the database issues and code deployments.
- Followed coding guidelines and Find bugs and also make sure the 100% code coverage to maintain the quality of code.
- Performed Unit testing using MUNIT, System, Regression, and Integration Testing.
- Provided production support by debugging system issues.
Environment: Java 1.8, MuleSoft ESB 3.9.0 & 3.9.1, Any point studio 6, SOAP, REST, Salesforce, Active MQ, RAML, MUnit, Mule Frameworks, WSDL, SOAP, SOAP UI, Oracle 12g, SQL Developer.
Jr. Mulesoft Developer
- Gathering requirements and detailed specifications for Mule ESB implementation.
- Involved in analysis, design, development and implementation life cycles of this project.
- Involved in preparing the POC’s according to the business requirements in Mulesoft.
- Creating Flows, Sub Flows, Exception strategy, Data Mapper transformation in Mule configuration.
- Created SQL queries and stored procedures, functions to interact with Oracle database.
- Exposed REST API to receive POs from SAP ERP system.
- Used J2EE, Java Servlets, JMS, EJB, and Design Patterns to build this integration.
- Good hands on experience using connectors like DB, FTP, FILE, SFTP, HTTP, etc., as a part of integration usage.
- Implementing and consuming both SOAP and RESTful web services.
- Implementing Exception Handling, Logging and Debugging.
- Mule data mapping, connecting SOAP and REST web services to Mule, use of Mule connectors and plug-ins for web services, connectors for direct database access.
- Worked with functional side to understand the partner integration requirements.
- Prepared Integration Documents along with flows based on use case from Technical specifications.
Environment: Mule 3.6.0, DataBase, FTP, FILE, SFTP, HTTP, Data Mapper, SOAP, REST, Mule MMC, JMS, Oracle J2EE, Java Servlets, SAP, ERP, EJB Flows, Junit.
Jr. J2EE /Java developer(Internship)
- Involved in Software Development Life Cycle phases like requirements gathering, Analysis, Design, Development and Testing.
- Designed and developed various modules of the application with J2EE design architecture and frameworks like Spring MVC architecture.
- Worked with client, program manager to gather their requirements.
- Visually facilitate understanding of user interactions in features and concepts.
- Integrated the front end UI to the back end using Spring framework.
- Developed JSP for the multiple views in the presentation layer and domain objects for model layer.
- Worked on few existing Mule applications using few Components like Java,Groovy etc.