- Around 8 years of Experience in designing, developing and deployment of Java and J2EE based N - tier, Distributed, Real-time Enterprise applications with expertise knowledge in Object Oriented Programming Analysis and Design.
- Expert level skills in Designing and Implementing web servers solutions and deploying Java Application Servers like WebSphere, Web Logic, configuring Apache Web Server and configuring various Servlet engines.
- Excellent Java development skills using J2EE, J2SE, Servlets, JSP, EJB, JDBC, Sockets, JFC/Swing, Java Beans, Applets.
- Exposure to SOAP and integration with J2EE applications.
- Experience in LDAP for authentication scheme and in middleware technologies, MQ Series.
- Experience in developing applications using Object Relational Mapping frameworks like Hibernate and MVC frameworks like Struts, JSF and IOC frameworks like SPRING and its subsidiary modules such as Spring JDBC, Spring IOC, Spring Security and Spring AOP.
- Proficient in n-tier application design and development using Spring MVC, Spring DI, Spring AOP.
- Experience with ERIS GIS mapping frameworks.
- Used Spring with ORM to integrate Spring Framework with hibernate and JPA.
- Extensive experience in writing EJB Session and Entity Bean classes.
- Developed applications using different J2EE Design Patterns such as Singleton, Business Delegate, Session Façade, Service Locator and DAO.
- Experience in using Hibernate and IBatis Object Relational Mapping tool in J2EE environment.
- Exposure to SVN, CVS, VSS and PVCS.
- Well versed with Software Development Life Cycle process which includes designing, developing, testing and implementation.
- Experience with Junit Testing. Used Selenium 2.3 for testing purposes.
- Experience in developing Applications using Stored Procedures, Functions, Triggers, Data Modelling and comfortable using databases Oracle 11g/10g/9i/8i, SQL Server, MySQL and pgAdmin3.
- Good knowledge of ArcGIS 10.1 and ArcGIS commands of java script.
- Worked in Agile environment with meeting crucial deadlines.
- Exceptional ability to quickly master new concepts and applications.
- Highly motivated, effective team player with strong analytical and excellent communication skills.
Languages: Java JDK 1.4/1.5/1.6/1.7 , Java Script, C, ASP.NET, JSP, UML, WSDL, HTML, CSS, JQuery, SQL.
Java Technologies: Java, J2EE, JDBC, Hibernate, JSF, XML Parsers, JSP, Servlets, Portals, EJB, JMS, Java Swing, Struts, Spring Framework, Java Beans, Web Services, AJAX.
Concepts: UML, Design Patterns
Database: Oracle 11g, DB2, SQL Server, MS SQL, MS Access, PostgreSQL
Tools: Tortoise SVN,TOAD, JBuilder, JDeveloper, SQL Developer, Sub Version, Tortoise SVN, soapUI, GitHub.
Design Tools: Rational rose(UML), Data Model, Microsoft Visio, Visual Paradigm
Lifecycle Methodologies: SDLC and OOAD, Waterfall Model, Agile.
Defect Tracking Tools: Jira
Frameworks: Spring, Hibernate, Struts Spring MVC.
IDE: Eclipse, Net Beans.
Build Tools: Maven
Web/App Servers: Apache Tomcat, JBoss, Web logic, WebSphere.
Operating Systems: Windows, Unix.
Confidential, Annapolis, MD
JAVA Developer/UI Architect
- Analyze the business requirements and provide the possible methodologies that could work for the progress of application.
- Worked with the development of server side Servlet Programs to implement the operations of application.
- Worked on Apache JDBC programming for to and fro operations on Apache Derby Database.
- Deploying the application on to the JBOSS Server.
- Used Maven repository to include all the jar files required for the JDBC Connections and JSP Tag libraries.
- Used Web Servlet annotations to access the database in single instance without any model classes.
- Used HTTP Servlet Programming for implementing third party services.
- Implemented the Servlet Security to provide authentication and applied security through jQuery and JSON.
- Implemented Jersey Web Services through HTTP Servlets.
- Used JMS system that implements the Message Listener interface for processing messages.
- Contributed user interface design mock-ups and designs. Trained and mentored teammates.
- Wrote application level code to interact with the backend databases using JQUERY, AJAX, Angular JS and JSON.
- Generated new and edited existing design with CSS to accommodate new changes in design and logic.
- Implemented the logic to connect to SMTP Routing system through User Interface Screen.
- Used AJAX and JSON to make asynchronous calls to the project server to fetch data on the fly.
- Client interface with JMS provider through JMS Queue is implemented in point to point fashion.
- Knowledge on implementing directives and scope values using Angular JS for existing web page. Responsible for checking the cross browser compatibility.
- Implemented the Resource Bundles to back up the properties files.
- Used NetBeans IDE to develop the application.
Confidential, McLean, VA
Senior J2EE/JAVA Developer
- Participated in entire life cycle (Software Development Life Cycle) of the project right from the initial requirements gathering to the implementation.
- Used Agile methodology and effectively took part in Scrum gatherings to deliver quality deliverables within time (extensively used Scrum Do for project Management).
- Participated in business process analysis and requirement gathering for new customization.
- Created Use cases, Sequence Diagrams, Class Diagrams using Rational Rose.
- Integrated Tiles 3 framework with Spring MVC to simplify the development of User Interface.
- Developed some part of the application using Spring-MVC and IOC/Dependency Injection integrating different layers of the application.
- Wrote DAO classes to interface with Database using hibernate.
- Developed DTO classes for the application modules.
- Defined Object Relational Mapping for Hibernate and performed spring integration with Hibernate for data access. Performed version control using Subversion.
- Expertise in using Named queries to pull all HQL data using annotations.
- Wrote code for consuming a Restful Web service with AngularJS.
- Created dynamic and interactive Data visualizations with D3 charts and AngularJS.
- Performed indexing and searching on large documents using Apache Lucene.
- Generated a complete maven project structure and added dependencies, plugins to pom.xml.
- Used Apache Tikka for text attraction from documents.
- Worked on providing authorization and authentication to applications using Spring Security and protected the application against attacks like session fixation and clickjacking.
- Implemented Java Persistence API (JPA) through Hibernate.
- Learned and implemented JAX-RS or RESTful services and JAX-WS for SOAP based REST services.
- Monitored the error logs using Log4J and fixed the problems.
- Developed logic and code for the registration and validation.
- Learned and implemented Java design patterns like Front Controller, Service Locator, Business Delegate, and Data access Object, Factory Pattern, Session Façade, etc.
- Used transaction Management to coordinate transactions among various resources in the application.
- Developed dynamic templates and Servlets, and provide excellent application management capabilities. Used Web Services to exchange information. Used SOAP framework and WSDL.
- Design and developed caching framework ehcache to cache the site data
- Used SOAP UI to manually connect to the web service and check data.
- Mapping of web application to the database for some parts of application was done through ArcGIS Mapping frameworks.
- Developed large-scale, real-time, live blogging server and UI usingNodeJS.
- Implemented client side Module pattern using Backbone.js andNodeJS
- Parsed XML&JSON responses received in Java code through Web Services.
- For geographic locator applications, ESRI GIS mapping tools were used.
- Worked with the customer IT team and ESRI Team for developing the requirements of product releases.
- Used JUnit for test cases. Extensively participated in the code and peer review of the project.
- Participated in meetings weekly status report and also involved in web operations with clients for gathering requirement information.
Confidential, Austin, TX
Java J2EE Developer
- Analyzed the requirements to define business process and workflow for each of the Use cases.
- Interacted with BA’s and gathered requirements and discussed with architects on the solution and developed approach documents for workflow features and interfaces pertaining through workflows.
- Developed CSS3 style sheets to give gradient effects. Developed page layouts, navigation and icons. Applied industry best practices and standards when project requirements were lagging.
- UsedSpring MVC and SpringWeb flowto implement business logic, Validation Frame Work and Tiles Frame work for Layouts.
- UsedSpring MVC frameworkfor implementing the Web tier of the application.
- Used different Design patterns like DAO pattern, and singletonto achieve clean separation of layers.
- Worked onNodeJSto create highly scalable servers without using threading, to signal the completion of task.
- ImplementedNodeJSevent driven functionality to optimize the throughput and scalability for real time web applications.
- POJO based domain model integrated withHibernate ORMfor persistence Aggregation of data based on the summarized data.
- Used database transactions and transaction management along with Spring ORM and DAO.
- Developed EJB Components, both Entity and Session beans, modeling the business logic.
- Implemented Client side Web services (SOAP). Maps were created using API’s.
- Worked withJMSQueues for sending messages in point-to-point mode.
- UsedLog4jdebugging tool to monitor the Error Logs.
- UsedJunittest environment for test based development.
- Worked on fixing bugs, and majorenhancementsof the phases.
- Improved some areas in code to use using correct features of Spring Batch to improve the quality of code and also refactored code to remove unnecessary code.
- Worked in the environment of developing mobile application through Android/IOS.
- Worked in the environment of developing geographic locator applications using ERIS GIS mapping tools.
- Worked with the Selenium IDE tool for some selenium test cases.
- Worked with business teams to provide a graph of the application development.
- Worked with WebSphere 7.0 as application server and Tomcat as web server.
- DevelopedSQL queries, stored procedures,andfunctions.
- Developed the code usingTest Driven Development (TDD).
- Actively Participated intracking and resolving Production issues.
Environment: Java 1.6, J2EE1.4, JDBC, Servlets,JSP, EJB, Eclipse Juno, Oracle 11g,Eclipse, Web Logic 11, Apache Ant, XSL, Log4J, Aspect, Bootstrap, AngularJS, JAX-RS Web Services, Spring, UNIX, SVN, HP QC, Toad, TAX-WS, TSP, Spring AOP, ArcGIS, ERIS GEO Mapping, Spring JDBC, Android.
Confidential, Hagerstown, MD
Java J2EE Developer
- Designed and developed java backend batch jobs to update the product offer details.
- Did Core Java coding and development using Multithreading and Design Patterns.
- Did Core Java development and Support of Java/J2EE applications with emphasis on OOP-based web forms, business logic, and database access components.
- Preparing technical specifications, test plans for unit testing.
- Involved in writing and invoking the Spring MVC calls.
- Hands on experience with Core Java with multithreading, Concurrency, Exception Handling, File handling, IO, Generics and Java collections.
- Experienced with RAD/Iterative development methodologies.
- Worked on UNIX flavors like SUN Solaris, Linux.
- UsedHibernate3.2as ORM solution in persistence layer of the application.
- Used Log4j as a logging tool.
- Used HQL(HibernateQuery Language) to write static and complex queries while communicating with Oracle 10g database.
- Developed custom tag libs, JSP, EJB's, Portlets and DB2 - stored procedures.
- Defined persistent classes that are mapped to database tables based on the analysis of the business domain.
- Developed software with Oracle database as backend support using PL/SQL language andiBatis Object Relational Mapping (ORM) tool.
- Access to the database stored procedures and control tables will be performed using theiBatis SQL Mapping framework. Involved in Preparing Check List for Application Deployment in Implementation.
- Preparing technical specifications, test plans for unit testing. Actively involved in the code reviews. Debugging and troubleshooting the bugs and resolving the issues.
- Involved in bug fixing & production support and maintenance activities.
- Performed activities for quality process by configuration management to achieve CMMI Level 5. Merging of code is done through SVN.
- Deploying of code to Web sphere.
Environment: Java 1.6, JSP, Struts, Servlet, JQuery, EJB, Spring, iBatis, My Eclipse, Java Script, JSTL, Unix, Shell script, AJAX, XML, WebSphere Application Server, SQL,PL SQL, Maven, ORM, WebLogic 10, WebService (SOAP,RESTFUL), AspectJ, jBoss, Transaction Management.
Confidential, Thousand Oaks, CA
Senior Java/J2EE developer
- Participated in analysis, development, design and various phases of Software Development Life Cycle of the system.
- Associated the design patterns within the core Java back-end design and development.
- Used lots of data structures, collections, exception handlings and multithreading programming during the module implementation including customer info module, statement module and other with core Java.
- Developed the presentation layer using HTML, DHTML, CSS, Java Script, JSPs.
- Used Design patterns such as Business delegate, Service locator, Model View Controller, Session façade, DAO and DTO.
- Implemented Restful Web Services through REST API’s and then integrated them with web application.
- Responsible for the connection to Oracle database with JDBC, including data querying and updating.
- Used Java Mail for asynchronous communication to send automatic email notifications to clients.
- Recommended system solutions by comparing advantages and disadvantages of application development and alternatives of purchases.
- Prepared SQL Queries for data transfer and Callable Statement to call SQL stored procedures for data persistency with JDBC in Java back-end.
- Implemented testing with Junit and used Subversion for version control.
- Participated in test-driven development.
- Interacted with the QA team to understand the information that are part of the QA weekly report and also the desired layout.
- Involved with the development team to come with the design and implementation of the project.
- Used EJBs (Session beans) to implement the business logic, JMS for communication for sending updates to various other applications and MDB for routing priority requests.
- Worked on creating JSPs, Form Beans and Action classes and configured in Struts-Config.xml.
- Used Design patterns such as Business delegate, Service locator, Model View Controller, Session façade, DAO and DTO.
- Involved in implementing the JMS (Java messaging service) for asynchronous communication.
- Designed and created the database tables in Oracle 10g using SQL/ PL-SQL.
- Implemented logging using Log4J to log user understandable messages.
- Developed Test Cases for Unit Testing using JUnit Test Cases.
- Resolved issues and made changes as needed by the QA team.
- Contributed to the development of web interface for User module and Admin module using JSP, HTML, XML, CSS, Java Script, AJAX, and Action Servlets with Struts Framework.
- Extensively worked on CORE JAVA (Collections of Generics and Templates, Interfaces for passing the data from GUI Layer to Business Layer).
- Struts2.0 is the MVC framework and backbone of the application. Façade design patterns were extensively used for entity bean and session bean interaction.
- Created User Interface in DOJO/AJAX and Struts2 tags for different customized screens for each type of user.
- Created Java Beans for Clients search engine based on address, and user specific interest.
- Created JSP/Servlets Pages for the search Engine related to product promotions and events.
- Worked on providing enhancements to the system that involved designing the solution, development and requirements analysis, implementation.
- Created JSP pages for each participant involved in the event.
- Deployed the Application using Apache Tomcat Application server.
- Presented the application module to team members.