- 6+ years of professional IT Experience with 4+ years of experience in analysis, design, development and implementation of Enterprise Applications Integration using Mule ESB and Any point studio and over 2 years of experience in Java/J2EE, XML, Web services, spring, Hibernate, MVC and distributed architectures.
- Extensively worked on AnyPoint Studio and Mule Integration Platform and used it to interface application services by utilizing message routing, data transformation and service creation utilities.
- Good experience in implementing ESB Integration Services usingMuleSoftESB.
- Hands on experience inMule Expression Language MEL to access payload data, properties and variable of Mule Message Flow.
- Extensively used mule connectors like Database, HTTP, HTTPS, FTP, FILE, SFTP, JMS, SalesForce and some of the custom connectors etc. as a part of integration usage.
- Expertise in analyzing, development, testing & coding of middleware, web applications primarily using Mule ESB,Mule API, Java, J2EE.
- Experience in usingMuleSoft Studio dat integrates APIs, databases and SaaS applications and deployedMuleSoft applications to CloudHub and on - premise servers.
- Integrated different systems dat includes salesforce, Data Base, workday, Web services and Spring services etc. using Mule ESB.
- Extensively worked on both Enterprise and Community edition of Mule ESB. Have an experience working Mule API manager and RAML.
- UtilizedMuleSoftfeatures like DataWeave, API designer and various connectors, to ensure robust and loosely coupled integration layer every time.
- Responsible to develop RESTful and SOAP web services in Mule ESB based on SOA architecture.
- Experience in configuration management, build, release management using TFS Subversion, on windows and Unix environment.
- Have good experience on how to deal with custom connectors.
- Strong application integration experience using Mule ESB with connectors, transformations, ActiveMQ, JMS.
- Creating fully automated CI build and deployment infrastructure and processes for multiple projects using docker, jenkins.
- Created Mule ESB based tooling suite for handling message transitioning, validation, enrichment and routing to upstream and downstream entity data consumers.
- Experience in writing SQL Queries, Oracle PL/SQL and JPA along with good knowledge. well versed with API management life cycle specified using RAML. Very well experienced in using MulesoftAnypoint platform.
- Experience in Jenkins, ANT and Maven build tools for building and deploying the application in web servers.
- Field experience with Munit, Junit and Log4j in developing test cases and determining application functionality.
- Extensive experience in supporting applications in Production and QA.
- Have good experience on how to deal with security protocols for example oAuth, oAuth2 and basic authentication.
- Development of the microservices for the APIs.
- Consumed REST based Microservices with Rest template based on RESTful APIs.
- Having experience with TIBCO family in developing and supporting middleware applications using EAI components such as Business works, designer, integration manager.
- Good communication skills, interpersonal skills, leadership skills, self-motivated, quick learner and team player.
- Used JIRA, and HP Quality Center & HP ALM for Bug reporting.
Technologies: Mule ESB 3.5/3.6/3.7/3.8 , Anypoint Studio, API Management, CloudHUB, MQ Series, SOAP, Restful, WS, WSDL, JAXP, JAXB
Languages: Java, SQL, PL/SQL, HTML, HTML5 and XML.
Operating Systems: Windows 7/8/10, Windows XP, UNIX, Linux
JAVA/J2EE Technologies: J2EE, Servlets, JSTL, JDBC, log4j, JUnit, JMS, JDBC, Applets, RESTUFUL, AJAX, DHTML, XSLT
Databases: IBM DB2, MS SQL-Server, Oracle.
Web Technologies: XML/XSL/XSLT, Angular.JS, jQuery, CSS, XML, DTD, HTTP, HTTPS, JSON, AJAX.
Design Tools and IDE’s: RAD, Eclipse, UML, Visio 2000, Edit Plus, MS Front Page, WSAD, Net Beans
Others: Maven, CVS, TOAD, ActiveMQ.
Confidential, Rockville, MD
Sr. Mule Soft Developer
- Involved in Agile Scrum methodologies and Waterfall methodologies to do requirements gathering, technical analysis and participated in planning meetings.
- Involved in creating Mule flows for each entity with retry mechanisms with private secured flows.
- Experience in SOA, EIP using WSO2 ESB, DSS, MB and API Manager.
- Experience with Web developing applications using Eclipse, RAD and SOA.
- Have good knowledge with CollibraJava API's using Mule AnyPoint Studio.
- Experience in developing flows using Mule Anypoint Studio.
- Created MULE ESB artifact and configured the MULE configurations files and deployed.
- Experience in integrating web services including SOAP as well as REST using Mule ESB.
- Experience in deploying applications into Mule Soft Cloudhub and Mule Management Console.
- Developing and deploying Mule project on Cloud Hub.
- Extensively used Mule ESB components like File Transport, SMTP Transport, FTP/SFTP Transport, Generic DB Connector, and Transaction Manager.
- Integrated different types of systems like Salesforce, JMS, Database by using Anypoint studio.
- Migrated existing services from CXF to use Web Service consumer.
- Involved in writing batch jobs to run at specific schedule times and transformations using DataWeave.
- Used WSDL, SOAP, JAX-WS, JAX-RS, CXF technologies to create web services, generate stubs and consuming the existing services.
- Tested SOAP web services using SOAP UI and REST web services using REST Client.
- Experience in implementing Mule Secure Token Service (STS) OAuth to mule Service Oriented Architecture (SOA).
- Involved in building the code & deploying the apps to Cloud Hub.
- Used Cloud Hub connector in the flows to trigger alerts during exceptions and captured the failed records for further recovery.
- Involved in testing the developed components using Munit, Regression, and Integration Testing.
- Experience in using the enterprise security, notifications features provided by Mule.
- Involved in creating http inbound & outbound flows, custom java and XSLT transformers and Security of Mule endpoint.
- Experience with data migration to QA and production region.
- Used GITHUB for the version control.
- Implemented build package tool using Maven scripts and build the code in Jenkins.
- Used XML, XSD, DTD and Parsing APIs SAX and DOM XML based documents for information exchange.
Environment: Windows XP, Java/J2EE, JMS Apache, JDBC, Maven, Jenkins, MUnit, Oracle, Web Services- WSDL, SOAP, Mule ESB 3.8, XML, OAuth, JSON, SVN, SOAP UI, REST Client, AWS, Oracle EBS.
Java-Mule Soft Developer
- Experience in working both functionally and technically and driven the project along with Technical leads and Architects.
- Experience in Mule administration, MuleSoft AnyPoint API platform, Mule Configuration, MuleSoft MMC.
- Involved in developing POJO's, Data Access Object which handles all database operations.
- Experience in developing integration workflows and implementing Mule APIsusing MuleESB.
- Involved in integrating third party libraries to augment those lacking or inefficient.
- Used Restful web services using CXF tool to develop web services easily.
- Experience in implementing Mapping tool framework to connect with the database for inserting, updating, deleting and retrieving values TEMPeffectively.
- Experience in developing RAML based REST web services API's using Mule ESB.
- Migrated existing services to CXF and Consumed SOAP web services both internal and external using Web Service consumer.
- Experience in handling exceptions using Mule ESB.
- Implemented a large part of the UI dynamic functionalities using CSS, Ajax, JSON, XML, Bootstrap, and HTTP static resource handler to handle static content in Mule flow.
- Developed Mule flows to integrate data from various sources into Database, from ActiveMQ topics and queues, some transformations were also done at the integration layer.
- Involved in sending messages like payload to track different statuses using JMS.
- Involved in unit testing, integration testing, SOAP UI testing, system testing of the application.
- Involved in test driven development using the JUNIT.
- Experience in designing continuous integration builds using ANT and Maven scripts.
- Involved in fixing Quality assurance, User acceptance testing, Production issues.
- Performance Tuning is done by making code changes to remove unnecessary calls.
- Involved in providing support activities to other teams.
- Worked closely with testers and explained the functionality so dat they can test accordingly.
- Worked under AGILE development process TEMPhas been followed. Experienced with stand-up, Retrospective, Demo, Planning and Code review meetings.
- Involved in Requirement Gathering, analysis, design and development of the project.
- JUnit, JMock Frameworks were used for performing unit and integration testing by writing testcases.
- Involved in designing, creating, reviewing Technical Design Documents.
- Worked on existing oracle stored procedures to improve the performance.
- Closely working with QA, Business & Architect to solve Defects in quick and fast to meet the deadlines.
- Involved in the implementation of Web Services using Restful APIs.
- Extensively involved in Unit testing and coordinated with the testing team and fixing Bugs at various stages of the application development. Tracked defects using QC.
- Used Log4j framework to implement logging mechanism.
- Used Web Sphere Application Server for deployment.
- Designed and Developed web based applications using EJB, JMS, XML, Servlets, JSPs, JDBC and SQL to setup new clients. Clientside data validation is performed using java Script.
- Used various features in Angular JSlike data binding, routing, custom directives and custom filters to meet customized requirements.