- Around 7 years of strong software experience in design, development and deployment of web - based and Client-Server business applications using OOP,Java/J2EE technologies.
- Experience in developing SOA (Service Oriented Architecture) and J2EE Web Services based on REST, REST Template, SOAP, WSDL, JAX-WS, JAXB, JAX-RPC using tools like Apache Axis.
- Experienced with the architecture and development ofJavaWeb applications based on theSpring MVC, Spring Boot and Hibernate.
- Experienced in working with Amazon Web Services (AWS) using EC2 for computing and S3as storage mechanism.
- Experience in Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) phases like Requirement Analysis,Implementation and estimating the time-lines for the project.
- Proficient with Agile development practice and Design Patterns methodology.
- Working knowledge of PL/SQL & databases like MS SQL Server, Oracle 10g/11g & toolslike oracle SQLDeveloper.
- Proficiency in web service applications both producing and consuming REST API.
- Expert in designing web applications and web contents utilizing various Search Engine Optimization (SEO) techniques.
- Experienced in working in AGILE based development environment and participating inScrum sessions.
- Ability to write well-documented, well-commented, clear and maintainable efficient code forweb development.
- Experience with Browser testing, knowledge of cross-browser/cross-platform compatibility.
- Experience in Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) phases like Requirement Analysis,Implementation and estimating the time-lines for the project.
- Work with an Agile (Scrum) Development Team to deliver regular updates to business team.
- Good Experience in Application Software Development and Design, Object Oriented, Technical Documentation, Software Testing and Debugging.
- Excellent implementation knowledge of JDK 1.6/1.7 and 1.8, Spring, Hibernate, RESTFUL Web Services, AOP, Struts, JDBC.
- Consumed and exposed both REST and SOAP based webServices very good experience with SOA model.
- Experience in RDBMS using MySQL, Oracle, SQL Server, PostgreSQL.
- Extensive experience in Design, Development and implementation of Model-View-Controller (MVC) using Spring.
- Strong TDD (test driven development) and continuous integration experience using JUnit, Mock Framework. Worked on Cucumber framework.
- Strong experience in developing the Restful applications on top of Spring Framework.
- Involved in all the phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) using Project management tools JIRA, Redmine and Bugzilla.
- Experience in using variety of J2EE Application Servers such as IBM WebSphere, BEA WebLogic, Apache Tomcat and JBoss.
- Experience in creating and consuming SOAP and RESTful Web Services using JAX-WS, JAX-RS, WSDL and SOAP, JSON messages.
- Developed Complex database objects likeStored Procedures, Functions, Packages and Triggers using SQL and PL/SQL.
- Analyzed the Node.JS server structure in legacy project, then mimicked the REST service by using Java JAX-WS API and did the corresponding configurations.
Programming Languages: Java, J2EE (JSP, Servlets and JDBC)
Open Source Frameworks: Spring Framework4.0 (Spring Integration, Spring MVC & Spring Batch), Struts1.2/1.3/2.0, Hibernate 4.1/4.2, JUnit
Web Service: Web Service (RESTfuland SOAP), JAX-WS
Databases: Oracle 11g, DB2, SQL Server 2012 and My SQL5, HSQL (Hyper SQL), Mongo DB
Application/ Web Servers: JBoss 5.1, Web sphere Application Server, Web logic 10.3, Apache Tomcat 5x and Oracle AS
IDE: Eclipse Mars, NetBeans, IntelliJ IDEA, WID (Web Sphere Integration Developer)
Configuration Management Tools: GIT, SVN (Subversion), IBM Clear Case
Operating Systems: MS Windows, Linux Family
Development Methodologies: Agile, Extreme programming, Scrum
Domain Experience: Finance and Manufacturing
Build Tools: Jenkins, Apache Ant and Maven
Cloud Administration: AWS EC2, S3, ELB, EBS, AMI, IAM
Design Patterns: Singleton, MVC, Factory, Value Object, Session Façade, Business Delegate.
Senior Java Full Stack Developer
Confidential, Los Angeles, CA
- Developed and Implemented Web Services and used Spring Framework.
- Implemented application level persistence using Hibernate and spring.
- Implemented MVC architecture using Jakarta Struts framework, Worked on Spring/Hibernate Applications.
- Followed Spring MVC pattern and used View Resolver to map web pages.
- Used Spring AOP to reduce the amount of code written in controller classes and instead used join points and point cuts to call other classes methods according to advice.
- Configured Dispatcher-Servlet to create data source beans and message source beans, handled static resources and inject dependencies by using auto wire annotations.
- Used Hibernate framework for accessing oracle database and call stored procedures.
- Design and implemented the backend layer using Hibernate.
- Develop named HQL queries and Criteria queries for use in application.
- Implemented transaction management for ORM project using Spring Transaction Management API.
- Created and built project using Maven.
- Created Stored Procedures and other SQL scripts using PL-SQL.
- Implemented logging using log4j and Spring AOP.
- Implemented various cross-project functionalities using Spring AOP.
- Developed additional UI Components using JSF and implemented an asynchronous, AJAX (JQuery) based rich client to improve customer experience.
- Developed Presentation layer components comprising of JSP, AJAX, Struts Action, Struts Form Beans and AJAX tag libraries.
- Implemented Hibernate for the ORM layer in transacting with Oracle database.
- Connectivity to the database is provided using JDBC.
- Worked on web services SOAP and REST technologies.
- Exposing and consuming the services to the downstream applications using Apache CXF and Apache camel.
- Deployed the application on Weblogic Application Server cluster on Solaris environment.
- Involved in coding for JUnit Test cases.
- Designed Use Case Diagrams, Class Diagrams and Sequence Diagrams and Object Diagrams to model the detail design of the application using UML.
- Developed the Action Classes, Action Form Classes, created JSPs using Struts tag libraries and configured in Struts-config.xml, Web.xml files.
- Experience in creating build files using Maven.
- Generated PDF reports using ECF and iText.
- Installed and configured a multi-server, clustered ILOG environment. Documented architecture and trained client administrators.
- Prototyped and implemented Cloud based Service Bus on WSO for engaging stakeholders in the initial SOA discussions.
- Commission breakdown and update pages were enhanced using JSP/HTML and CSS.
Environment: Java, J2EE, Struts, Jquery, Hibernate, Oracle, Crud, AJAX, JDBC, Junit, UML, ILOG, Web 2.0, ITEXT, JSP, SVN, Eclipse, Mongo DB, Java Script, ExtJS, APACHE CFX, Agile, MAVEN, Jasper report, SOA, Servlet, Deployment of Java, J2EE application, SCRUM, REST, PL/SQL, Sencha, Node.js3,CRUD, Bootstrap.js, coherence, Backbone.js, Angular.js, Weblogic, JSTL.
Senior Java Full Stack Developer
Confidential, Austin, TX
- Extensive experience with AngularJS, creating custom directives, decorators, and services to interface with both restful and legacy network services also DOM applications.
- Bootstrap used along with AngularJS in creating the Application.
- Developed Web Services using XML messages that use SOAP. Developed Web Services for Payment Transaction and Payment Release.
- Effectively developedAction classes, JSP, JSFandother configuration files like struts-config.xml, web.xml.
- Used Spring MVC with Hibernate framework.
- Adjusted Hibernate configuration file to set JNDI connection pooling.
- Configured web.xml to handled request mapping and error pages.
- Configured Dispatcher-Servlet to create data source beans and handle resource mapping of static files.
- Used annotations to inject dependencies and handle URL mapping.
- Developed the Spring Features such as Spring MVC, Spring DAO and implemented Spring AOP (Aspect Oriented Programming) using Hibernate ORM (Object Relational Mapping)
- Configured the Dispatcher Servlet, setting up the View Resolver, Transaction Manager.
- Performed DML operations with the database using HQL and Criteria API, JPA.
- Involved in configuring JNDI for database Connection Pooling (Apache DBCP)
- Used advanced core Java features such as Annotations, generics, multithreading etc. throughout the application for well-structured programming.
- Wrote SQL queries and Stored Procedures for Data Access Objects (DAO)
- Implemented code as per coding standards & Created AngularJS Controller, which isolate scopes perform operations.
- Involved in designing, developing & testing of J2EE components like Java Beans, Java, XML, Collection Framework, JSP, Servlets, JMS, JDBC, and JNDI and deployments in Web Logic Server.
- Used Struts2 Frameworkto implement MVC design pattern.
- Implemented the Spring Web Flow2 framework for managing navigation and page flow and used design patterns like Session Façade, Delegator, MVC and DTO for the back-end tier development.
- Implemented the Star rating for the health plans using jQuery, Ajax.
- Created Action-validation.xml file for validating the input actions for form validation and modified struts.xml file.
- Maintained, structured, and surveyed documents within the NoSQL MongoDB database; ensuring data integrity, correcting anomalies, and increasing the overall maintainability of the database.
- Composed and executed MongoDB scripts to insert and update NoSQL database; automating data changes and reporting.
- Involved in Exception handling (hibernate, SQL and generic exceptions) and displayed appropriate messages.
- Worked with CSS background, CSS Layouts, CSS positioning, CSS text, CSS border, CSS margin, CSS padding, pseudo elements and CSS behaviors.
- Developed page layouts, navigation, animation buttons and icons.
- Used AngularJS for DOM Manipulation, Filters, and Directives, wrote code to interact with back-end JAVA, AJAX, JSON.
- Worked on AngularJS Routes using $scope object to create a Views using Controllers.
Confidential, Memphis, TN
- Involved in various SDLC phases like requirement gathering, Design, Analysis and Code development.
- Active in coding some of the Core Java concepts such as collections, generics and Exceptional Handling.
- Configured the Hibernate configuration files to persist the data to the Oracle 11g Database.
- Designed and developed the End Points (Controllers), Business Layer, DAO Layer using Hibernate and Spring IOC.
- Used version control repository SVN (Subversion by apache) and JIRA for issue tracking.
- Used Maven as a build tool and retrieved all the dependencies required for the application.
- Used PL/SQL stored procedures for applications that needed to execute as part of a scheduling mechanisms.
- Used Log4j framework to log/track application.
- Address Book-Java and SQL based It's an application where user can update, search, delete, find their address information.
- POJO class objects to interact with Databases like SQL Server.
- Created dependency injection among bean objects and Used Java Script for validation at the client-side and on Server side.
- Developed T-SQL quires for complex stored procedures, Triggers, Tables, Subquery's, Relational Databases, user defined functions, Data integrity and SQL joins.
- Involved in gathering and analyzing system requirements.
- Played key role in the high-level design for the implementation of this application.
- Developed UI using java swings.
- Created tables, views, Types, triggers, complex join queries, stored procedures, and functions and modifications to existing database structure as required for addition of new features.
- Involved in Designing the Database Schema and writing the complex SQL queries.
- Involved in Code reviews for other modules developed by peers.
- Designing and establishing the process and mapping the functional requirement to the workflow process.
- Accessed stored procedures and functions using JDBC Callable statements.
- Executed and coordinated the installation for the project.
- Involved in designing and developed presentation layer using JSF, Ajax, and JQuery and third-party libraries.
- Developed various reports and charts using HTML Canvas, HTML SVG, D3JS, and SVG by passing JSON objects and Arrays as input both for mobile and web applications.
- Worked on making AJAX calls to connect database using RESTful web APIs and worked on integrating the middleware too Front-End.
- Added ARIA attributes to search content to relate dynamic server-side information to screen readers and for greater keyboard accessibility.
- Created Master Pages, CSS Styles Sheets and Integrated to Silverlight and got approval from Business Stakeholders.
- Brought the HTML and CSS of an existing web site to the latest web standards.
- Extensively involved in redesigning the entire site with CSS styles for consistent look and feel across all browsers and all pages.
- Solid understanding of React Virtual DOM Algorithm for React performance optimization.
Confidential, Palo Alto, CA
- Performed system analysis, design and development, entity relationship, use case, sequence and class diagrams.
- Designed Ecommerce site architecture and defined template for new attributes and requirements.
- Closely worked with colleagues from other departments, accurately gathered business requirements, proposed technical solutions and works with scrum team to make sure each sprint gets complete on time where Scrum master ensure proper work flow to the team.
- Created the Use cases and Sequence diagrams using Rational Rose.
- Developed business layer components using Spring & Hibernate, and GUI using JSF, JSP & jQuery
- Developed and designed the project by making Make suitable flow and database architecture according to requirements.
- Used Web Services to publish the credential validation of customer.
- Developed asynchronous programming, multithreading, collections and design patterns like Singleton, Data Transfer Object (DTO).
- Implemented JSF framework with Ice Faces in developing user interface using JSF UI Components, Validator, Events, Listeners and Backing Beans.
- Successfully implemented Servlet Filters for adding Spring Security to application to restrict the access to unauthorized users.
- Used Spring Core Annotations for Dependency Injection (Spring DI) and Spring Boot for micro-services.
- Developed A message driven bean which is invoked by EJB container when it receives a message from queue and Involved in coding session facades using EJB concepts, helper/Manager classes.
- Designed and developed Hibernate configuration and session-per-request design pattern for making database connectivity and accessing the session for database transactions respectively.
- Used SOAP API with JAX-WS for consuming web services to handle XML interfaces and used SAX parser to parse XML documents.
- Involved in MySQL database integration and implementation and Establishing secure database connections and retrieving records from database and retrieving based on criteria given by user.
- Experienced with Test Driven Development (TDD).
- Implementing JSP Standard Tag Libraries (JSTL) along with Expression Language (EL).
- Used Hudson as continuous Integration tool and Maven 2.2 as Build tool.
- Conducts Quality reviews. This includes code reviews, JUnit testing, coverage, systems integration testing, performance and impact analysis.
- Developed Presentation tier implementation which involves in creating the JSP pages, defining the page navigations, creating and configuring the backing beans, and integrating Spring MVC with the business-logic tier.
- Used Spring Framework as middle tier application framework, persistence strategy using spring support for Hibernate for integrating with database.
- Involved in designing the application using MVC pattern.
- Designed user interface layout using CSS, HTML.
- Created new database objects like Sequences, Procedures, Functions, Packages, Triggers, Indexes and Views in Development and Production environment using My SQL and Oracle.
- Validation is performed using spring's Validation support.
- Created JSP pages decorated using CSS.
- Performed builds and deployment and responsible for source code control and release management.
- Tested the response format of REST services in XML.
- Developed Restful based web services and used JSON as the communication for REST mechanism.
- Created JUNIT test case for various functional modules, modified, debugged and executed using JUNIT plugin to Eclipse IDE.
- Developed and implemented several test cases using JUnit and performed load testing.
- Performed code review and unit tested the application using Junit framework. Participated in the production support and maintenance of the project.
- Consumed Restful Web Services to establish communication between different applications.
- Implemented Business Services using the Core java and spring.
- Implemented Persistence layer using Spring ORM
- Developed validations using Struts validation framework.
Environment: Java, J2ee, Junit, JSP, JDBC, Struts, JSON, design patterns, multi-threading, object oriented programming, spring, Hibernate,Oracle10g,My SQL, Eclipse, Apache Server, CSS, HTML.
- Responsible for managing all development, testing and deployment activities in the team and the only interface to customer from development team.
- Responsible for analysis, design, and development of the Applications.
- Worked as a core team member in understanding the changing business scenarios for different discount schemes and implementing them in atimely scalable manner.
- Application was built using spring framework for dependency injection between various business components.
- Implementing integration modules using Java J2EE Web services, Data Power multi-protocol gateway, Data Power Web Service Proxy and Data Power XSL Accelerator.
- Data Access Layer used hibernate for object -relation mapping with the oracle database.
- Responsible forproduct specification document, service architecture specification, service component specification.
- Worked with J2EE transactions for data integrity across multiple systems.
- Used PLSQL Developer for SQL queries and stored procedures.
- Wrote UNIX Shell scripts for provisioning data in the database like default announcements.
- Analysis the log files for error detection and fix implementation of the bugs in production.
- Used PVCS for Version Control of the application development and release.