- 5 years of Strong Software development experience with full project lifecycle development using Java and J2EE technologies.
- Extensive experience developing applications using agile methodologies like Test Driven Development (TDD), SCRUM, and RUP.
- Experience in Design, Development and Implementation of multi - tier thin/thick client web based applications using Object Oriented Methodologies.
- Hands on experience in Web Application Development using Client Script design technologies like Angular JS, JQuery as well as HTML, CSS, XML, Java Script.
- Experience in developing web applications using Spring MVC Framework.
- Experience developing custom tags using JSP and has strong programming skills using Java 1.8/1.7/ 1.6/ 1.5 , spring, Hibernate, JPA 2, JTA, JSP and Servlets.
- Extensive experience in using various design patterns such as MVC, Singleton, DAO, DTO, and Business Delegate in the development of Multi-Tier distributed Enterprise Applications.
- Implemented SOA architecture with web services using SOAP, WSDL and XML.
- Expertise in web application development using HTML, DHTML, CSS, Java Script, Jquery, EXTJS, and JSP.
- Hands on experience with various Application Servers and Web Servers including Tomcat server, WebSphere, Web logic, JBoss with wide variety of development tools like Eclipse and Net Beans.
- Proficient in RDBMS concepts and worked with MySQL, Sybase, Oracle 9i/10g/11g and DB2.
- Proficient in SQL, PL/SQL developed Stored Procedures, Triggers, Functions and Packages besides writing DDL, DML and Transaction queries with development tools like TOAD and Rapid SQL.
- Expertise knowledge in building applications using UML and OOAD.
- Experienced in implementing Enterprise Applications with full life cycle of software development.
- Experience in using Log4J, Version Control using Git, SVN, and CVS.
- Proficient in writing java unit test cases using JUnit and TestNG and configuring project dependencies using Maven.
- Experience with unit testing using JUnit and writing build scripts using ANT.
- Good team player with ability to solve problems, organize and prioritize multiple tasks.
- Excellent communication and inter-personal skills.
Programming Languages: Java 1.7,1.8, C, PL/SQL
J2EE Technologies: Servlets, JSP, Struts 2, JSF 2, jQuery, JMS 1.1, JNDI, JDBC, EJB 3.0, Web Services, springs, JAXP 1.3, Hibernate 3.
Databases: Oracle11g,10g, DB2, SQL Server 2008, MySQL
Web Services: JSON, SOAP, REST, XML,WSDL
XML Technologies: XML, XML Schema, XPATH, XSLT, DTD, XML Beans, XML Spy, JDOM
J2EE Design Pattern: MVC, Singleton, DAO, DTO
Web and App Servers: Web Sphere 8.0, JBoss 5.1, Apache Tomcat 8.0/7.0, WebLogic
Special Software/Tools: Caliber, Quality Center, JUnit, Cobertura, Find Bugs, TOAD, PL/SQL developer, SOA test 5.5, Remedy, Maven, ANT
Database Tools: TOAD, SQL Developer
Protocols: HTTP/HTTPS, SOAP, REST
Testing Tools: JUnit and TestNG
Version Control: SVN, CVS, GIT
IDE: Eclipse, RAD, NetBeans
UML Design Tools: UML, Rational Rose and Visio
Operating Systems: UNIX (Sun Solaris, AIX), Red hat Linux, WINDOWS 98/2000/NT/XP
Confidential, Chicago, IL
- Planning, analysis, design and implementation of different modules using Agile (Scrum) Methodology.
- Implemented and consumed RESTful web services. Developed various validation XML files for client side validation.
- Configured different layer (presentation layer, server layer, persistence layer) of application using Spring IoC and maintained the Spring Application Framework’s IoC container.
- Designed and Developed Module based persistence layer under the guidance of DAO design pattern, ORM/JPA principles, using Hibernate and JPA.
- Used SVN for version control. Configured Log4j tool to log the entire application.
- Using Spring IoC (Dependency Injection) developed Java beans with getter and setter properties to be configured by spring. Configured and implemented Spring Application Context to instantiate all bean classes in Spring MVC application framework.
- Involved in the complete Lifecycle of design, development, testing and deployment of application.
Environment: Java, J2EE, Linux, IBM WebSphere Application Server, Spring MVC, Web services, REST, Maven, Java Script, AngularJS, Spring IoC, Spring AOP, Hiberante, JPA, Oracle 10g, Struts, JUnit, Log4J.
Confidential, Chicago, IL
- Involved in Requirements Analysis, Solution Design phase and Daily Scrum meetings on the progress of the project.
- Responsible for the implementation process and drive definition of business needs.
- Conduct root cause analysis and advanced performance tuning for complex business processes and functionality.
- Identify, define and implement needed enhancements in the methods, standards and processes to better enable a constructive enterprise applications.
- Used Hibernate object relational mapping tool in the data layer of the application for persisting and fetching data into Oracle database.
- Worked on the configurations in the deployment descriptors of Hibernate to achieve object relational mapping.
- Used spring framework to achieve dependency injection functionality, worked on writing aspects to achieve crosscutting functionality using spring annotations.
- Worked on the configurations in applicationcontext.xml of spring to define the beans and establishing the dependency relationships among different beans using spring annotations.
- Designed and implemented SOAP Web Service Consumers to pull the information from the trading partners and SOAP Web Service providers to push the information to the suppliers.
- Used MVC architecture for application development.
- Used Maven to Compile, build and install the Application.
- Used Adeptia integration tool to transform the source from various partners to common PIDX5 industry standard.
- Used SQL Developer to query the backend Oracle database.
- Worked on testing the application code using TestNG and Web Service using SOAP UI.
- Used Subversion as the configuration management tool to commit and check out the code changes.
- Used PHPBugTracker to keep track of tasks and bugs assigned.
Environment: Java, J2EE, JSP, Hibernate, spring, SOAP Web Services, WSDL, Adeptia Integration Tool, XML, XSD, Oracle 11g, SQL Developer, Eclipse, TestNG, SOAPUI, SVN, PHP Bug Tracker.
Asst Systems Engineer
- Involved in the process of analysis, design, and development of the application.
- Developed the user interfaces using HTML, JSP and Servlets for different User Interfaces using Eclipse.
- Involved in the Development of Struts Framework Controllers.
- Configured the URL mappings using struts-config.xml file.
- Used Spring IOC and created the Dependency Injection for the Action classes using ApplicationContext.xml.
- Configured the deployment descriptors in Hibernate to achieve object relational mapping.
- Developed Hibernate persistence layer modules.
- Used Web services (SOAP) for transmission of large blocks of XML data over HTTP.
- Involved in writing procedures, queries using PL/SQL to process the data.
- Performed regression testing, unit testing using JUnit.
- Used Apache Maven 2.2.1 as build tool.
- Developed presentation layer using HTML, CSS, JSP and Java Script.
- Used MVC architecture for application development.
- Used DB2 as back-end database.
- Used SVN as configuration management tool for code versioning and release.
Jr. Java Programmer
- Development using JSP, Servlet, Database Programming through JDBC & Stored Procedures in SQL Server.
- Performed Object Oriented Analysis for Proposed Application.
- Actively participate in Analysis & Design sessions of the Project, which is based on MVC (Model-View Controller) Architecture
- Analyzed Use-Cases and generated UML diagrams.
- Designed and developed user interface screens in Java, HTML through Dream weaver.
- Developed dynamic response through JSP and Servlet.
- Designed and implemented back-end business logic using Servlets and used Servlets for Applicant registration, login, updating Applicant profile.
- Developed MVC Controller through Servlet and Generate dynamic MVC view by using JSP.
- Developed Application’s Forms (UI) and Actions under MVC Model.