- Have 6 years and 4 months of IT experience in the Retail Domain, has extensive knowledge in WCS E - Commerce implementations. Has performed Roles-Developer and Technical Lead in key E-commerce solutions for Retail E-commerce customers across the world in WebSphere Commerce Suite 6x and 7x implementations.
- WebSphere Commerce Server 6.0 & 7.0, XML
- Oracle10G & DB2 10.4
- Eclipse, RAD
Lead WCS Developer
- Designing and developing custom RESTful service implementation for Stored cards functionality.
- Worked on Braintree payments integration in WCS.
- Worked on OOB custom REST API, fetch the data, and fit it into custom commerce composer layout templates.
- Extensive knowledge of WCS datamodels like catalog, order, payment, promotion and attribute dictionary.
- Involved in transaction DataLoad of user data.
- Performed the Unit testing and Integration testing.
- Worked on tools like DynaTrace, Splunk, Vantage and Tealeaf.
- Configuring and monitoring the user activities and page caching on Akamai portal.
- Assigning daily tickets to team members and tracking there completion in JIRA tracker for payment team.
- Provide Story Point estimation for the tickets and participate in Sprint planning with Onsite team thereby defining the Scope for the Sprint.
- Perform Code Review and PMD Review of tickets thereby ensuring the code delivered is compliant with the Code Standard defined in Academy.
Support & Stability lead
- Performed Code Review and Performance tuning activities for Madison Store.
- Developed a Support Central tool single handed. The manual support tasks are automated using java J2EE frameworks in the tool.
- Worked on Customization of Data load there by reducing the number of Support issues.
- Working knowledge of tools like Akamai, DynaTrace, Splunk, Vantage and Tealeaf.
Senior WCS Developer
- Worked on CyberSource payments integration in WCS.
- Involved in analyzing the functional requirements by the clients and providing the solutions.
- Worked in development team who was primarily responsible for the design and implementation of the Browsing & Navigation modules for the application
- Management Center Customization using user data.
- Worked as an integration developer.
- Involved in analyzing the requirements by the clients and providing the technical solution.
- Part of development and integration team worked in Catalog subsystem and interfaces.
- Experience in Marketing subsystem, creating the e-Spots and Web activities.
- Core developer who is actively involved in developing the Marketing module right from the preliminary stages of the development of the application.
- Involve in DataLoad customizations.
- Involved in analyzing the problem reported by the clients and categorize the bug and functional discrepancy.
- Worked in Catalog, member and BODL for product upload.
- Effective completion of tickets raised in the build cycle.
- Worked on store locater.
- Involved in the user acceptance testing phase.
- Part of support team, helping support team in handling critical issues.