Confidential, St. Louis, MO
Senior Architect / Developer
- CLOUD NATIVE with AWS, AZURE, KUBERNETES, RANCHER, GOLANG, JAVA, KAFKA, CASSANDRA using Microservices Strategy for the enterprise, installing these APPS on AWS, AZURE, and KUBERNETES.
- GO MICROSERVICES, Utilizing KUBERNETES, RANCHERS, CASSANDRA, LIVENESS, READINESS, VAULT, and CONSUL. Running on AWS, and AZURE.
- Each Microservice has its own Embedded Application Container with its own set of Databases, Rnning APPS on AWS, and AZURE.
- We have Bamboo control the ATOMIC Deployment of Microservices into AWS in order to allow for Database Changes being coordinated with Services Deployment for 24 by 7 Global Availability.
ConfidentialSenior Architect / Developer
- Initial 3 months renewable onsite off-site project deployed on AWS and AZURE with Microservices Strategy for the enterprise.
- GO MICROSERVICES, Utilizing KUBERNETES, RANCHERS, CASSANDRA, LIVENESS, READINESS, VAULT, and CONSUL.
- AWS MICROSERVICES ARCHITEACT (%50 CODING): In this position, architected an AWS CLOUD Microservices for Multi-billion dollar Client with technologies like SPRING-BOOT, Microservices, SPRING-INTEGRATION, Rabbit MQ, SQS, SNS, S3 Bucket, Elastic Beanstalk.
- Created six domains (represented via group of JAR files), connecting each SPRING-BOOT APP (and related Microservices) to Docker Container (each SPRING-BOOT has its own Docker build).
- Setup Bamboo with AWS agent with AWS CLI which is connected to AWS Account. Have Bamboo’s scripts deploying Docker Images to Nexus, and using Bamboo and its AWS agents to deploy DOCKER images from Nexus to AWS Elastic Beanstalk. Elastic Beanstalk through AWS and its API will install and deploy each of these domains in AWS. The UI is separately deployed in AWS through Bamboo and Elastic Beanstalk and BAMBOO’s AWS Agent.
- Deployed domains in AWS. Used Bamboo to create multiple environments which we ran internal and external APPS internally at our own Enterprise, and externally in AWS. These services are ASYNC through Spring-Integration, Spring-Cloud-Stream, Service catalog, and AWS’s API Gateway, and other API Gateways.
- Used Spring Security and AWS’s IAM to create a Role Based security, connected to back end Site Minder and Federated LDAP. Utilizing Session Based Security and Basic AUTH for all the SOAP and REST Services, connected to API Gateway through External and Internal DMZ, with Identity Server, and Governance Registry. The API Gateway manages Proxies to Actual Embedded Microservices Application Container.
- Heavy utilization of REST Services through SPRING-BOOT, SPRING-INTEGRATION, SPRING-CLOUD-STREAM, to make the services ASYNCHRONOUS in nature.
- Each Microservice has its own Embedded Application Container with its own set of Databases.
- Bamboo control the ATOMIC Deployment of Microservices into AWS in order to allow for Database Changes being coordinated with Services Deployment for 24 by 7 Global Availability. Elastic Beanstalk will provide horizontal Scaling of our APPS in multiple Global Regions.
- Worked with GO / GOLANG Microservices utilizing VAULT, CONSUL, KUBERNETES, RANCHER, HELM.
- Other tools used were Jenkins, Bamboo, CICD pileline, Chef, Puppet, Ansible, Testing, TDD, SonarQube, Bit-Bucket, GIT.
- Distributed Transaction Management with Microservices Strategy for the enterprise
- Solution Architecture (20% coding) on CLOUD, Microservices Project, integrating any existing Legacy Monolithic APPS (or new Microservice APPS) to use any CLOUD FOUNDARY implementation such as but not limited to AMAZON’s AWS, IBM’s Bluemix, or Microsoft’s Azure.
- Chief Architect on this project utilizing RabbitMQ, and Spring Integration. Expert in SQS, SNS, RabbitMQ, making Amazon’s Messaging Asynchronous through Customized Session Factory of RabbitMQ. Created a customized software to make Microservices interact with Customized Service Catalog to make Microservices dynamically discover services, and hit their URL through Service Catalog and API Gateway.
- Creating AWS Solutions, Spring Cloud solutions, SPRING-DATA solutions, Spring-integration solutions, and have proof of concept project with working code.
- Creating a proof of concept comparing emerging technologies. IBM Bluemix, Amazon AWS, Microsoft AZURE, and Pivotal. One client liked Bluemix for legacy APPS, and one client liked AWS for conversion of Legacy APP to Microservices. Pivotal was suggested for being OPEN, AWS was suggested for easy to start, Bluemix was chosen for integration with legacy, and Pivotal was a solid long term open solution.
- Solution Architecture (80% coding) for a CLOUD Distributed Transaction Management (CTM) using SOAP, REST and API Gateway, utilizing Spring Aspects, AOP, SPRING-BOOT, SPRING-CLOUD, and AWS services to slowly but surely convert the moving parts/Services to Microservices. Any existing Monolithic APP, or a newly Microservices APP may convert to this Cloud Transaction Management API (CTM) with minimal effort, and to take advantage of CLOUD FOUNDARY API.
- Enterprise Architect (20% coding), creating Candidate Architecture for Loan-Making Services integrating with Single Page APP via Microservices, Utilizing, AngularJS, SOAP, and REST, creating Dynamic Endpoint for Universal Clients calling back to Monolithic APP.
- Used: JAVA JEE, Vagrant, Docker, SPRING-BOOT, AWS-API, SPRING-CLOUID, FUSE ESB, JBOSS, JBOSS-DATAGRID, INFINISPAN, LUCENE SEARCH, LDAP, Elastic Search.
- Implementing Microservices using Mesosphere, Locally, and on AWS.
- Jenkins, Bamboo, CICD pileline, Chef, Puppet, Ansible, Cucumber, Testing, TDD, J-Behave, SonarQube, Bit-Bucket, GIT.
- Enterprise Architect (80% coding) working on proof of concept, and proof of technology for Micro Services strategy, and implementation, converting Monolithic application’s appropriate components to Micro Services. Utilizing Platform as a service (Paas) and Infrastructure as a service (Iaas) on AWS and AZURE.
- Solution Architect (20% coding), working on DataGrid, INFINISPAN, LUCENE SEARCH, and DevOps Strategy and implementation using Vagrant and Docker.
- Solution Architect responsible for CLOUD Strategy developing Proof OF Concept and Proof of Technology.
- DevOps Solution Architecture (20% coding) to setup the Enterprise with DevOps strategy.
- Solution Architect (20% coding) creating a POC for Web Services (running on JBOSS), Identity Server (running on WSO2-ESB), Governance Registry (Running on WSO2), External DMZ and Internal DMZ with SiteMinder Security running on WSO2, performance Transformation with GROOVY, and XSLT to support multiple Web Service Versions and supporting Composite Services.
- Solution Architect (60% coding), creating Web Services running on WSO2-ESB engine.
- Worked with JAVA JEE, GOLANG, GO, Vagrant, JBOSS, JBOSS-DATAGRID, INFINISPAN, LUCENE SEARCH, WSO2-ESB, MAVEN, JENKINS, JIRA, BAMBOO, CUCUMBER.
ConfidentialSenior Architect / Developer
- Solution Architect (80% coding), Developed GWT/MVP web applications interfacing with third party services, and data warehousing to display metadata that represented System of Records summary information and flows.
- Solution Architect (80% coding). Architected and Developed Spring MVC web applications interfacing with legacy systems, and communicating with third party systems through web services. Using WebSphere DataPower for integration with legacy systems.
- Solution Architect (80% coding), working with Back End transaction volume was very large and utilized Data Warehousing and working with multiple Web Service Endpoints to provide a large-scale Web Services that was consumed by other companies.
- Solution Architect (80% coding) for DevOps strategy, Written REST API for all Jenkins Command API, and have contributed it to public for use. Have done PL/SQL, Big Data and other Distributed database TOOLS.
- Solution Architect (80% coding) for Large volume REST AND SOAP Services, both providing services and consuming other services, with Stateless Transactions.
- Worked with JAVA JEE, GOLANG, GO, GWT/MVP, Activities and Places, Editor, Driver, AutoBean, RequestFactory, RPC, Validator, JSON, Spring MVC, DB2, Oracle, Mule, Web Services, JAX-RS, JAXB, JAX-WS, XSD, Schema, JSON, WSDL, SOAP, REST, JBehave, GIT, GIT, CXF, Android APP, MAVEN, JENKINS, JIRA, BAMBOO, CUCUMBER.
ConfidentialSenior Architect / Developer
- Solution Architect (80% coding) Developed SPRING MVC, GWT, MVP, web applications interfacing with third party services, external healthcare institutions to manage hospital services, and Doctor Offices.
- Solution Architect (80% coding), developing Large volume transactions with Stateless, load balanced, clustered transactions with security (Basic Auth)
- Used: JAVA JEE, GOLANG, GO, Spring MVC, TANDOM Databases, Tomcat, and JBOSS, JAVA JEE, GWT/MVP, Activities and Places, Editor, Driver, AutoBean, RequestFactory, RPC, Validator, JSON, Spring MVC, DB2, Oracle, Mule, Web Services, Google App Engine, REST API, SOAP, GIT.