- Software Professional with hands on 12 years experience in software testing and QA experience in Information Technology and Wireless Telecommunication. Strong skills in verification, validation of product, applications, and protocols. I have very good debugging and troubleshooting experience. Expertise in automating tests, developing Test Plans, Test Cases, Test Scripts, and establishing Test Environments. Experience in testing and automating Java and web based technologies.
Programming Languages: C++, JAVA, SQL, PL/SQL, Python.
Products: PGW/XGW, eNodeB, SGSN, MME, Cisco ASR5k/ASR5500
Testing Tools: Test Director, ALM, Selenium, Jenkins, TestNG, Mavan
Other Tools: Mantis, Bugzilla, CDETS, Eclipse IDE.
- Designing and testing the MOP for the new feature upgrades in Verizon Network, finding software defect/bug, and managing defect life cycle until the defect is fixed in production build.
- Monitoring the Production chassis and collecting and analyzing the KPI information.
- Modified the health check monitoring scripts in Python
- Testing of SOAP based user interface.
- Testing new software releases on Cisco ASR5000 in wireless core network.
Environment: Callgen, Soap UI, Python, Linux
LTE System Test Engineer
- Testing of Femto Cells, IP Sec Tunnel establishments with security Gateway
- Data and VoLTE Call testing with Femto network.
- Analyzing data throughput, delay and latency of data calls using packet storm.
- Testing of Handovers between Femto cells.
- Writing MOPs and performing Maintenance Window
Environment: Femto Cells, FEMS, Security Gateway, FEGWs
Software Test Engineer
- Analyze and convert business requirements, user stories, and design document to detail test cases and test plans and participate in design reviews.
- Design MOP for the new feature upgrades in Verizon Network.
- Prepared HLD & LLD templates for SGSN/GGSN implementation using ASR5K as a platform and Prepare test plan for MUR & WEM and executed the test cases
- Identified new test cases, finding software defect/bug, execute, analyse and debug IOT testing of PGW, LAG, S5/S8 interface, log analysis and create joint reports.
- Testing and analyzing 3G, 4G call flows on ASR5000/ASR5500.
- Configurational changes on ASR5k to create test environments and Executed new test cases on the ASR5k (Release 12.2)
- Worked on writing the ATP for CPS Release 12 sprint 5 version and analyzing the logs.
- Executing lab configurations, along with testing in support of Proof of Concept activities or verification of configurations produced for field deployment
Environment: Web Element Manager (WEM), Mobility Unified Reporting (MUR), Java, Android, Selenium, SQL, Cisco OS, call - gen.
LTE System Integration Test Engineer
- Involved in the Verification and testing of Intra and Inter Handover feature.
- Performance evolution of HO with active UDP, FTP Uplink and Downlink data
- Review of requirement documents and identify new test cases, Log Analysis,
- Debugging and troubleshooting of issues. Execute, analyse the Regression test cases.
- Involved in the running the feature test cases for the major release.
Environment: Linux, e-NodeB, Android, RRC, MME, LLDM, LG-UE, Agile
Member Technical Staff
- GSM MSC and BSC system configuration and validation using OMC
- BSC, MSC Validation and Acceptance testing
- Testing GUI of OMC and range checking of all parameters according to the object model and tested the functionality of Adding (Add node) Multiple NEs to OMC.
- Develop and execute test cases for HA and configure MLPPP through local OMC.
- Tested functionality of Adding (add node) multiple NEs to OMC.
- Configuration, CDR, Performance and security functionality testing of OMC
- Test case Executions of OAM, OMC, STD, SI and bug reporting.
- Bringing up of BSC, MSC and HLR. Configuring the data in the HLR stub like IMSI, MSISDN, Point code of MSC BSC and HLR.
- Testing of E2E calls using Handsets and the TEMs. TEMS log Analysis
- LTG connections M5 Analyzer connections and TSI Switching
- Logs analysis for call failures, system failures/crashes during the load testing
- Scripting of the test cases in the K1297 for Automation like CH, CW, CF, CB.
Environment: Linux, MSC, BSC, TRX, LTG, M5 Analyzer, K1297, C, C#, JAVA, VB .NET, ASP, SQL, PL/SQL, DB2, QTP, VBScript and Visual Basic, Blue slice HLR OMC, Nethawak