- To obtain a challenging position as a Sr. Technical Lead, where I can utilize my skills and expertise that will enable business, add value and provide opportunities for professional growth.
- Senior Technical consultant and Architect with 25 years’ IT experience within telecommunications and automotive industry settings.
- Demonstrated success with development of IT programs and strategies across large organizations.
- Execution of mission - critical projects including IT systems development, communications network development and integration.
- Pragmatic and goal-oriented approach to developing and leading teams with quantifiable and sustainable results.
- “C”, XML, SXL, Java, Java Script, Assembler, UNIX/Linux/Windows, MS .Net, Sybase, PL/SQL (Oracle)
- MS Office, WORD, Visio, Excel, Project, Power-Point, Google Analytics, JIRA
- ConfluenceSDF, SOX, SEI, Release Control, SQA, UML, RUP, CMMI, ITIL, Waterfall, Agile
Confidential - Fountain Valley, CA
- Isolated the source of the discrepancies and built a clear case for software systems defect resolution.
- Developed multiple Oracle SQL scripts on UNIX based back-end server database tables and views.
- Built case documentation in JIRA and Confluence targeting the suspect APIs for product defect resolution.
- Became HATA administrator over Verizon’s Enterprise messaging Portal for SMS operations.
- Increased the specificity in Hyundai’s Telematics business requirements documentation (BRD). Developed a new BRD template & standard for Account Managers and Business Requirements Analysts.
- Served as new Business Requirements Analyst interfacing Account Management and Development.
- New BRD ensures a higher quality of requirements, development and increased customer satisfaction.
- Owned the Canadian Hyundai Telematics quality improvement program. Objectively researched and documented current operations, methods, issues and complaints cited by team members and customers.
- Obtained management approval to prosecute organizational improvement opportunities.
- Developed case documentation for management involving quality issues, opportunities and proposals.
- Developed new standard for Telematics documentation now applied to QA, Product Development, Release Control, New Business Requirements, Defect-Fix and Systems-Operations organization(s).
Confidential - Huntington Beach, CA
- Developed all business and system requirements documentation.
- Architect-ed the platform and software with focus on safety and security.
- Implemented GSM, CDMA, UMTS and Bluetooth compliant architecture.
- Developed “PictureSpeak”, a parallel communications processing interface written in “C”.
- Developed software for global multi-language use.
- Managed all related intellectual property.
- Led Telematics/PictureSpeak integration feasibility study and security assessment.
- Managed Delta’s contract Confidential ’s Jet Propulsion Laboratory, overseeing contract project plans, schedules, business development, communicating Confidential all levels.
- Assembled and led a team of Confidential scientists for purposes of defining MSL's mission business requirements and program proposals.
- Developed all related Platform Architecture and formal system requirements in compliance with existing JPL security and quality assurance (QA) standards.
- Led technical design of infrastructure and platform including networks, servers and clients.
- Assessed technology and human capital needs, developing strategic J2EE CRM integrated business development programs.
- Recruited qualified resources in support of project objectives in this very high paced environment.
Sr. Architect/Technical Project Manager
- Led the North American Cellular Network (NACN I.T.) team in developing a new SS7, IP and CORBA network application using J2EE.
- Served as senior representative of the wireless Web Portal Architecture Committee for 3 years.
- Developed, published and evolved Confidential &T's customer facing Web architecture and security standards including Data Services Provider (DSP) interface communications.
- SRS was written in Java 1.2, uses an “N-Tier” SOA architecture, a Web interface, Sun EJB’s, iPlanet, Weblogic and an Oracle database.
- Developed a GUI for the ISIS billing and CRM product.
- Used Oracle and included a heavy use of object-oriented programming techniques.
- Designed and developed the switch interface for the Bell Labs 5ESS Switch and Confidential &T BILLDATS collection device written in “C” under UNIX.