- Have good understanding and working experience in APIGEE Edge Platform, Restful web services using HTTP and SOAP web services.
- Good knowledge working on project management tools like Rally, Jira.
- Have worked in projects following Continuous Integration process, also setup the end to end process for new projects.
- Good experience in projects with onsite/offshore model and good client interaction skills, ability to perform under pressure
- Designed, Developed, Tested and deployed application components following an agile environment
- Worked extensively with API Management product of APIGEE Edge in consuming the API’s in implementing customer use cases.
- APIGEE is used for the creation, deployment, debug & maintenance of all clients facing APIs.
- Implemented Security mechanism (OAUTH 2.0) of the APIs using APIGEE Edge platform.
- Created design documents for the API integration architecture.
- Expertise in documenting RESTFUL API using Swagger UI and Ignite Service Design Platform.
- Designed the whole process of end - to -end process of API development. Created the solution for automating the process.
- Worked with different teams such as the UI (POS- Point of Sale), TIBCO teams & back end teams to integrate various APIs
- Configured and maintained Jenkins to implement the Continuous Integration process and integrated the tool with Maven to schedule the builds
- Supported applications both in Production and Development environments.
- Implemented splunk logging using Message logging policies.
- Setup API specifications and communicate with client partners for API consumptions.
- Hands on experience working with version control tools such GitHub and Bit bucket.
- Supporting QAT and Production Testing.
- Guiding the offshore team members and help them in resolving technical issues.
Technologies: APIGEE EDGE, Swagger Editor, Jenkins, Bit Bucket, APP Dynamics, Splunk, PCF, Maven, Postman.
- Develop and maintain custom policies using APIGEE
- Configure Proxies, resources and versioning. Developing policies like all mediation, transformation, security.
- Setting up GitHub for code repository and Deploy code using APIGEE Maven Plugin
- Developed extension policies like JS, Java callouts, service callouts.
- Configured and involved in integrating IIM RabbitMq and OAuth with APIGEE gateway Developing Services, framework policy templates using APIGEE Management Console.
- Developed node JS utilities to deploy, pull, re-deploy APIGEE Proxy bundles.
- Roles, product management, apps management, deploying/un-deploying developed API's, artifacts importing/exporting etc. in test as well as in-live production servers.
- Supported applications both in Production and Development environments. Collecting logs such as System logs, Router logs, Message processor logs, UI Logs and transaction logs and presenting for vendor troubleshooting.
- Support for all the API's present in test and production environments of all the projects.
- Analyze the various API analytics summary to calculate and improve for better performance
- Prepared custom reports for debugging purpose
- Working on APIGEE dev portal requirements and implementation.
- Working closely with the Apps teams, infrastructure and operations team to handle issues in Production environments.
Technologies: APIGEE EDGE, Splunk, RabbitMq, Swagger Editor.
- Involved in planning process of iterations under theAgile Scrum methodology.
- Analyzed and modified existing code wherever required and Responsible for gathering, documenting and maintaining business and systems requirements, and developing designs document.
- Prepared the detailed functional requirements along with screenshots and description of all the modules.
- Implemented RESTful web service (JAX-RS).
- Enhanced Sales Consultation module by using multithreading to make concurrent calls and get pricing information, Developed migration programs with multithreadingapproach.
- Developed Use case diagrams, Object diagrams, Class diagrams, and Sequence diagrams using UML.
- Designed and developed Application based on Struts Framework using MVC design pattern.
- Used Apache Tiles and JSP in the presentation tier.
- Developed POJO’s for Struts Action classes
- Used Spring Core for dependency injection/Inversion of control (IOC), and integrated frameworks like Hibernate.
- Utilized Hibernate for Object/Relational Mapping purposes for transparent persistence onto the SQL Server database.
- Used DAO design pattern to retrieve the data from database
- Developed Web services using Apache CXF
- Maven was used for the entire build process.
- Developed Message Driven Bean (MDB) components for JMS messaging
- Deployed application in Websphere Application Server.
- Eclipse as IDE for developing and debugging the application
- Created JUnit tests for various modules.
- SVN for the source code repository
- Involved in enhancements of the system and worked on fixing bugs and supporting the entire system.
- Involved in System Requirement study, conceptual design and designing of Use Cases based on the requirements using UML.
- Developed UI screens by using JSP’s and VXML.
- Implemented Model View Controller (MVC-2) architecture using Jakarta Struts framework at presentation tier.
- Developed server-side services using Core Java concepts.
- Involved in core java technologies multithreading, exception handling.
- Retrieved audio recording, utterance value, confidence value by using struts and core java concepts.
- Designed a dirty prototype for eliminating Signature guarantee override.
- Wrote client side and server side validations using Struts Validators and Java Scripts Validations.
- Followed Scrum concepts of Agile Methodology to produce high Quality application.
- Implemented unit testing by using JUNIT.
- Creating Deployment Descriptor in Struts framework.
- Involved in heavy use test of the application by using voice recognition.
- Performed testing and maintenance on application built using Struts framework,
- Involve in writing Stored Procedures & cursors using DDL, DML SQL queries.
- Involved in developing web services using SOAP, XML.
- Documented release, builds and source control procedures and plans.
- Created branches, performed merges, and labeled baselines in Clear Case.
- Used PVCS as version control tool.
- Was actively involved in designing with the Dev team and requirement gathering with the Business team.
- Followed waterfall model to develop the project.
- Worked with the web admins for the JVM creation and setting up the project in the environments.
- Developed the module to post message to the external queue and read message from the application queue.
- Developed Use Cases and Design documents for new Work Flow Settings.
- Used Log4j for logging.
- Used TFS as version controlling tool to share repository among team.
- Used Firebug, Firebug Lite, IE Developer Toolbar, for debugging and browser compatibility.