- Around 8 years of experience and expertise in Object Oriented technologies, Testing and Quality Assurance.
- Expertise in J2EE Framework APIs. Expertise in Servlets, JSP, JDBC, JNDI, Java Beans, XML. Familiar with System Programming by using C, C++.
- Hands on experience on Collections, Multithreading, Exception Handling.
- Efficient in developing and deploying EJBs using WebLogic, WebSphere.
- Experience of Apache’s Tomcat, Struts Framework, Eclipse IDE and Log4J.
- Hands on Experience with POJO, Hibernate and Spring Frameworks.
- Extensive in - depth knowledge in OOAD concepts of Use Cases, Multithreading, Activity Diagrams, Sequence Diagrams and Class Diagrams using UML.
- Developed java applications in various IDE tools like Eclipse, MyEclipse and NetBeans.
- Good Experience in Object Oriented Analysis, Design and Development using UML.
- Experience of using various Design Patterns (Singleton, Factory, Builder) including MVC architecture.
- Expertise in Designing Internet and Intranet based Database Applications using Oracle 11g, SQL and PL/SQL (Packages, Procedures, Functions, and Triggers).
- Excellent Analytical, Communication and Interpersonal skills.
- Have very good exposure to the entire Software Development Life Cycle.
- Automated builds of jar files and war files, data import, export and conversions.
- Multi-platform development experience.
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills with a strong technical background.
- Quick Learner and ability to work in challenging and versatile environments and Self-motivated, excellent written/verbal communication.
IDE/Build Tools: Eclipse, NetBeans, Oracle, PL/SQL Developer, Perforce, Maven, Ant, Soap UI, JUnit, Struts 2, Spring, Hibernate 4.3, NodeJS, Putty.
Web Services: SOAP (JAX-WS), JAX-RS (Jersey)
Application Servers: WebLogic 12c/10/8.1, IBM Web Sphere 4.0/3.5 and Apache Tomcat, JBoss, J2EE Server, JMS.
Design Patterns: Singleton, Factory, Builder, Abstract Factory
RDBMS: Oracle 11g, MySQL, SQL 2000, MS Access 2000/97.
Operating Systems: UNIX, Windows 95/98/2000/NT.
Confidential, McLean, VA
- Leading an effort to re-write Pricing Recalculation application using Java, JEE, EJB 3.0, JSF/PrimeFaces, Spring framework, and Hibernate framework with IBM DB2 as a back-end.
- Designed, developed, and implemented Data Factory module in recalculation project.
- Designed, developed, and implemented various POCs which include MDBs, Event Processors, Controllers, Business Delegates, Service and DAO layers.
- Participated in requirements, analysis, design and code reviews in recalc project.
- Worked with QA and other support teams to fix bugs within existing pricing definition and recalc projects.
- Worked on different initiatives at the same time for providing effective solutions of various business problems in definition and recalc project.
Environment: Java, JEE, Spring Framework, Hibernate Framework, EJB3.1, MDB, JSF, PrimeFaces, XHTML, web services, Apache ActiveMQ, XML, XSD, XSLT, Ant/Maven, WebLogic 10.3.6, IBM DB2
Confidential, Phoenix, AZ
- Involved in developing the service layer for the Project which would expose various web Services to be consumed by the client.
- Developed the application using Eclipse 3.4 as the IDE and used eclipse standard/plug-in features for editing, debugging, compiling, formatting, build automation, test case template generation
- Involved in the integration of spring for implementing Dependency Injection (DI/IoC) and AutoWiring.
- Involved in designing the project with spring and Hibernate Framework.
- Used RESTful web services for implementing the Business Logic.
- Involved in the DAO layer development that connect the database using Hibernate and ORM Mapping.
- Connected the application to the MySQL database to retrieve data from various tables and provide the relevant data.
- Performed Unit Testing on the components using JUnit Testing Framework.
Environment: Core Java/J2EE, MySQL, Spring, Hibernate ORM, Apache Tomcat.
Confidential, Birmingham, AL
- Participated in the discussion with the business experts to understand the Business requirements and translate them in to technical requirements towards development.
- Design and implementation for the concept for the frameworks using Spring and Hibernate Frameworks and assisting with development environment configuration.
- Prepared the proof of concept by configuring the Spring MVC and Hibernate for various modules.
- Used Struts Navigation library to dynamically assemble presentation pages from reusable components.
- Used J2EE design patterns like Data Access Objects, Factory pattern, MVC & Singleton Pattern.
- Used Web Services (WSDL) to handle minor issues that support the Application.
- The front end JSP takes the data from the model as a XML and uses XSLT to convert the XSL to HTML.
- Used Spring Framework and XML Bean to build Query service.
- Used Dependency Injection feature of spring framework and O/R mapping tool Hibernate for rapid development and ease of maintenance.
- Updated and saved the required data in the DB2 database using JDBC, corresponding to actions performed in the struts class.
- Responsible for managing scope, planning, tracking, change control, aspects of the CORE platform area of ecommerce applications
- Involved in bug fixing and resolving issues with the QA.
- Developed SQL scripts to store data validation rules in Oracle database.
- Configured Log4j for logging activity at various levels and written test cases using JUnit.
Environment: J2EE, JDK, Spring, Hibernate, Struts, Design Patterns (MVC, Factory Pattern, Singleton Pattern) XML, WSDL, Junit, JDBC, Log4J, JSP, DAO’s
Confidential, Indianapolis, IN
- Used JSF Framework for the development of the web application components.
- Involved in Data Base Design using Erwin tool
- Developed DAOs interfaces for Hibernate to interact with the database.
- Developed Servlets to process the requests on the server and to transform the processed data to database.
- Made extensive use of Java Naming and Directory interface (JNDI) for looking up enterprise beans.
- Developed stored procedures and triggers in PL/SQL
- Database design, writing stored procedures and triggers, Writing session and entity beans, JMS client and message driven beans to receive & process JMS messages, JSPs & Servlets using MVC architecture.
- Responsible for Parsing XML data using XML parser and Testing, fixing of the bugs and coding modifications.
- Involved in writing JUnit test cases and suits using Eclipse IDE.
Environment: J2SE, JSP, JDBC, Servlets, JNDI, SDLC, JMS, XML, HTML, CSS, Java Script, JSF, Hibernate, SDLC, WebLogic 8.1, Oracle, Eclipse, Ant, PL/SQl, JUnit, CVS, Windows XP/98.
- Involved in the development of the application based on Struts framework using MVC2 architecture.
- Utilized Struts framework to implement design patterns like DAO (Data access objects), Transfer objects, Business objects and Business delegator.
- Designed the web pages with JSP and TLD’s using different HTML elements based on the page specification document.
- JDBC concept was used for database transaction management using create statements, prepaid statements and callable statements.
- Ajax was used for backend interaction and data interchange with asynchronous call parsing the XML data creating XML Http Request and reading the data in response XML from action class.
- Core java fundamentals was used to create static utility classes, comparators, generics, collections, extending abstract classes and implementing interfaces after injection.
- Created our own class for handling exceptions for reusability within the project instead of throwing generic exceptions.
- Designing of the modules of the pro chat that initiate the chat session between different support level and customers and added toolbar for Easy Browsing between the windows inside Wizdesk.
- Performed unit testing of my module, and integration testing with other modules in the project.
Environment: MS SQL server 2000, Servlets, JSP, Tomcat, JAVA, HTML