- Around8Years of Java/J2EE Application Development experience in development of Multi - Tier distributed, Enterprise applications using SDLC.
- Extensive noledge in working wif J2EE Technologies such as JSP, Servlets, JDBC, JMS, Spring, Hibernate, Web Services, Design Patterns.
- Experience in various Agile Methodologies, Waterfall &Test Driven Development (TDD).
- Experienced wif different modules of Spring like Spring - ORM, AOP, IOC/Core & MVC.
- Development of modules according to J2EE standards (Client, Web and Business-tier)
- Experience in developing web and enterprise applications usingJAVA, J2EE (Servlets, JSP, JDBC, JNDI, XML, EJB, JPA, JMS, XML), JSF, Struts, Spring, Hibernate and Web Services.
- Intensive noledge in databases like Oracle, SQL Server.
- Experience in working wif multiple Servers like Apache Tomcat, IBM WebSphere 7, Adobe JRUN 3.0,4.0, BEA Web Logic, 11g Oracle OC4J.
- Extensive development experience on different IDE’s like Eclipse, My Eclipse 6.0, IBM Rational Application Developer, Visual Age, JBuilder and NetBeans.
- Experience in XML related technologies like XML, XSTREAM, XSL, XSD, XPATH, DTD, and XML Schemas, XML Parsers like DOM & SAX.
- Experience in Web Services Technologies like JAXP, JAXB, SOAP, WSDL, UDDI, JMS and Service Oriented Architecture (SOA).
- Experienced in using Log4j and good expertise in Ant Tool and Maven.
- Experience developing web applications using frameworks like Spring MVC and struts.
- Good experience on Design Patterns (J2EE) like Singleton Factory Method, DAO, Session Facade, Front Controller, and Delegate Pattern.
- Extensive experience in implementation of the version control software VSS, CVS and SVN.
- Assisted in Developing testing plans and procedures for unit test, system test, and acceptance test.
- Test Driven Programmer wif thorough noledge in Unit testing wif JUnit 3.8/4.0, performance testing wif JMeter andautomated testing wif Test Driven Development (TDD) in Extreme Programming Model.
- Quick learner and ability to work in challenging and versatile environments and Self-motivated.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Languages: C, C++, Java, J2EE, Visual Basic, HTML 5.0, XML.
Web Services: JAX-RPC, SOAP, RESTful Web Service.
Development Approach: Waterfall, Iterative, View and Agile.
Application / Web Servers: Apache Tomcat 5.5, 6.0, IBM WebSphere 7.0, 8.0, 8.5, Adobe JRUN 3.0, 4.0, BEA Web Logic 10.0, 10.3, 11g Oracle OC4J.
System Design: UML, Rational Rose.
IDE Tools: Eclipse 3.6, 3.7, 4.2,4.3, My Eclipse 6.0, IBM Rational Application Developer 6.0, 7, Visual Age, JBuilder and NetBeans
Databases / API: IBM DB2, Oracle 9i / 10g / 11g, MS Access, SQL Server and MySQL.
Operating Systems: Windows 2008 / Windows 7 / Windows 8NT/XP.
Data Modeling: Microsoft Visio, Rational Rose and UML Design.
Frameworks: Struts 2, Spring 3.0 and Hibernate 3.0.
Tool: ANT, Maven, Rational Rose, UML, Log4J, JUnit 3.8 / 4.0.
Sr. Java/J2EE Developer
- Involved in the complete Software Development Life Cycle including Requirement Analysis, Design, Implementation, Testing and Maintenance.
- Deliver new and complex high quality solutions to clients in response to varying business requirements
- Designed and implemented customized exception handling to handle the exceptions in the application.
- Involved in developing code for obtaining bean references in spring framework using Dependency Injection (DI) or Inversion of Control (IOC) using annotations.
- Used Spring validation and wrote validation rules.
- Implemented the application following the J2EE best practices and patterns like Singleton, Factory, Session Façade, MVC and DAO.
- Worked wif e-commerce databases to develop shopping cart manager, developed product inventory and point of sale applications (POS),designed retail line applications for different websites, developer brokers for credit card payment gateways
- Developed Business components using Java Objects and used Hibernate framework to map the Java classes to the database.
- Good Experience on Selenium IDE and creating Scripts in selenium --RC by using Java.
- Implemented Singleton, Service Locator design patterns in MVC framework and developed command, delegate, model action script classes to interact wif the backend.
- Designing the front end using JSP, JQuery, CSS and Html as per the requirements dat are provided.
- Extensively used JQuery selectors, events, Traversal and Jquery AJAX wif JSON Objects
- Used Hibernate, object/relational-mapping (ORM) solution, technique of mapping data representation from MVC model to Oracle Relational data model wif a SQL-based schema.
- Developed Hibernate DAO classes and wif the spring frame work manager classes retrieve and save the data from the database.
- Implemented Springwif Hibernate taking advantage of Java features like annotation metadata, auto wiring, and generic collections using plain EJB3’s JPA specification dat is used to implement the DAO layer wif Hibernate Entity manager’s Session Factory, HQL, and SQL.
- Used Spring IOC framework to integrate wif Hibernate.
- Implemented Maven Script to create JAR, WAR, EAR & dependency JARS and deploy the entire project onto the Web logic Application Server
- Customized Rich Faces data grid Floating filtering, Sorting, Pagination, clearing all filters, row coloring, column spans, scroll bars, Refine Views, column and header styles.
- Designed and developed components for order entry using EJB2.0 wif a Java Swing client application.
- Customizing and generating multiple TFS reports to serve company needs.
- Developing an in-house add-ins called ‘Team for word’ to integrate MS-word to TFS and ‘Team Explorer’ to integrate MS-Excel to TFS.
- Implemented Model View Controller (MVC) Architecture and coded Java Beans (as the model), Java Swing.
- Developed payment flow using AJAX partial page refresh, validation and dynamic drop down list.
- JQuery library has been used for creation of powerful dynamic WebPages and web applications by using its advanced and cross browser functionality.
- Implemented Webservices to send order details to downstream systems using Jax-Rpc, SOAP
- Implemented version controlling using SVN.
- Implemented log4j for logging purposes and debug the application.
- Designed and developed the application presentation layer using JSTL.
- Prepared Junit test cases and executed the test cases using Mockito.
- Executed Jprobe and resoled the performance issues in the application.
- Supported the application during the warranty period.
Confidential - Baltimore, MD
Sr. J2EE Developer
- Involved in daily stand up and sprint planning sessions as part of AGILE Scrum Methodology.
- Developed JSP pages using Struts frame work, Custom tags and JSTL
- Designed the user interfaces using JSPs, developed custom tags, and used JSTL Taglibs.
- Implemented AJAX calls for improved customer experience.
- Developed Business layer using EJB.
- Developed the front-end screens using HTML, CSS and JSP.
- Implemented dynamic functionality to screens using JQuery and Implemented Asynchronous means of retrieval of data using AJAX.
- Developed the Presentation layer using the MVC paradigm, implemented by Spring MVC.
- Used Spring IOC to inject services and their dependencies.
- Used the Spring Frameworkfeatures like Spring Modules (IOC, MVC, Batch, Web Services and Integration).
- Involved in creating, modifying and updating database tables in Oracle Server.
- Implemented the internal message channels utilizing JMS API and IBM MQ Series.
- Implemented SQL Queries to perform data base operations.
- Implemented SOAP based JAX-WS Web Services.
- Used Maven to build the application and deploy on Weblogic Application Server.
- Created test cases using JUNIT and Eclipse for IDE.
- Developing REST APIs for communication to external application, application integration
- Implemented stateless session beans in business processing layer.
- Implemented Hibernate in data access layer to access and update information in the database.
- Involved in integration of claimant information wif IBM MQ Resource Adapter for message queuing.
- Involved in developing Message Driven and Session beans for claimant information integration wif MQ based JMS queues.
- Debugging the application by running the server in debug mode and having the experience in usage of Log4J to log the information in log files.
- Involved in Code Reviews and Code deployment process.
- Used SVN for version control and Redmine for project and issue tracking.
- Implemented Spring AOP for logging and exception handling for common logic.
- Used Log4J for logging and tracing the messages.
- Involved in integration testing and defect fixing.
Confidential - Colorado
Sr. Java/J2EE Developer
- Developed web-based application using Spring Framework.
- Developed cross browser compatible web application using JSF, JSP, HTML and CSS.
- Involved in complete Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) wif Object Oriented approach of clients business process and continuous client feedback.
- Involved in development of controller component using Spring MVC.
- Involved in meetings wif client to discuss requirements and map them into design,
- Used Hibernate and Bean Objects as DAO layer and implemented hibernate filter for connection pooling and database transactions.
- Designed and supported various clinical system applications
- Worked wif business analysts to review, understand the business requirements and functional specifications
- Involved on the back end to modify business logic by making enhancements.
- Implemented SOAP Web Service.
- Defined Hibernate O/R Mapping. Used hibernate and Data Access Objects (DAO) to implement the database and persistent (JPA) layer.
- Used Spring dependency injection and Spring-Hibernate Integration.
- Involved in complete development life cycle starting from analysis of Design, Programming, Test Cases, Implementation and Production support of the application.
- Involved in the code review and quality check of the product.
Confidential, Birmingham, AL
- Involved in requirements and prepare use cases and involved in designing, development and integration testing of the modules.
- Developed the Presentation tier using Struts (MVC Architecture).
- Developed front-end using AWT, Flex, Swing, JSF and JSP wif Custom Tag libraries, JSTL, Struts Tag libraries.
- Involved in developing database transactions Using JDBC.
- Developed DAO (Data Access Object) classes in order to access data from database.
- Developed web services using Axis2 Framework. Used SOAP, WSDL message for the communication
- Developed JMS Adapter to talk from EJBs to JMS objects.
- Developed app using Front Controller, Business delegate, DAO and Session facade Patterns
- Wrote Data transformation script using hive, Map reduce (PythonJava)
- Developed Web Services to communicate to other modules using XML based SOAP and WSDL.
- Designed and developed Stateless EJB's for the service layer
- Used Log4j logger tool for logging warnings and error messages.
- Used ANT as application building tool and Eclipse for IDE
- Deployed the application on JBoss Server
- Implemented JUnit Test Cases.
- Used CVS for code repository
- Involved in Unit Testing and Functional Testing.
- Involved in Bug Fixingthe modules.
- Designed the Application using Model View Controller Architecture.
- Developed different modules using J2EE (Servlets, JSP, JDBC, JNDI)
- Developed front-end using AWT, Flex, Swing, JSF, and JSP wif Custom Tag libraries, JSTL, Struts Tag libraries, GWT, Adobe Flex, MXML, HTML, and CSS.
- Involved in Requirement gathering, Analysis and Design using UML and OOAD.
- Developed user interface using HTML, CSS, JSPs and AJAX.
- Deployed the Application in WebLogic App Server.
- Developed the UI panels using JSF, XHTML, CSS, DOJO and JQuery.
- Integrated the Application wif Database using Hibernate.
- Communicated between different applications using JMS.
- Have done code reviews, debugging, bug fixing, performance tuning and unit testing.
- Have documented overall system resources in Migration document, testing procedures in User Acceptance Testing document.
- Coded different deployment descriptors using XML. Generated Jar files are deployed on Apache Tomcat Server.
- Used Log4j for logging daily logs and monitoring its activity.
- Used JNDI for registering and locatingJavaobjects.
- Interacted wif backend Oracle and wrote stored procedures, functions and cursors for deleting and inserting using PL/SQL.
- Used Maven for build and Subversion for Source code version control.
- Developed test cases and performed unit testing using Junit framework.
- Worked on production issues
- Interacted wif the Users and Documented the Application.