- Over 7 years of experience in designing, developing and deploying web, client /server applications, APIs, MicroServices using Java/J2EE technologies for enterprise applications.
- Involved in all the phases of SDLC requirement gathering, design, development, and maintenance Experienced in using Spring Framework (Spring Boot, Spring Core, Spring MVC, Spring annotations, Spring Web flow, Spring DAO)
- Experienced in writing SQL queries, PL/SQL Stored Procedures for accessing and managing databases such as PostgreSQL 9.x, Oracle 7.x/8/9i/10g, MySQL, MS SQL Server. Also, using Hibernate framework with Spring ORM in interacting with the RDBMS
- Experienced in writing Web services using RESTful, leveraging Spring Boot, and SOAP APIs Experienced in writing build jobs using continuous integration tools like Jenkins Experienced in writing Maven, ANT & Gradle scripts for the build and deployment of J2EE applications
- Experienced in leveraging Docker services and AWS
- Experienced in migrating, maintaining code repositories from SVN, Bitbucket and GitHub Worked on IDEs like IntelliJ, Eclipse and NetBeans
Operating Systems: Windows 8/7/Vista/ XP, Mac OSX, UNIX.
Language: Java 11, SQL, PL/SQL
J2EE Technologies: Spring 5.x, Spring Boot, Servlet, JSP, Hibernate 5.x
Automated Testing: Selenium IDE, Selenium RC, Selenium GRID, JUnit
Database: PostgreSQL, Oracle, DB2, Microsoft Access.
IDE: Eclipse 3.x/4.x, Atom,JIRA
Tools: Docker, Maven 3.0, JUnit, Postman, Bamboo, Jenkins
Browsers: MS Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Chrome, Safari, Opera.
Applications: MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
Senior Application Engineer
- Developed Integration layer using MicroServices to integrate data from one system to another using Spring Boot.
- Deployed Apps to the Premier Docker UCP Cluster using Docker Compose.
- Built, Configured and Managed Docker Images in the Docker trusted Registry
- Built the Logging Infrastructure for Streaming logs from the Docker Containers into the Elastic stack cluster using Fluentd.
- Developed RESTful endpoints for consumers to PUT/POST/Delete data Designed JSON Swagger contract for data publication.
- Built and deployed Docker containers to break up monolithic app into microservices, improving developer workflow, increasing scalability, and optimizing speed
- Worked with DevOps team to set up Docker containers dat leverages Linux containers and has the AMI baked in.
- Developed new pipeline designs to introduce new search functionality
- Used ATG commerce suite for web development
- Created an ATG Commerce pipeline process for autanticating user before checkout process.
- Experience with agile methods and ability to leverage dis for fast - turnaround projects
- Used Singleton Design Pattern and Builder Design Pattern for Building Service Layer
- Converted our staging and Production environment from a handful AMI’s to a single bare metal host running Docker
- Implemented a Continuous Delivery pipeline with Docker, Bamboo, GitHub and AWS AMI’s such dat whenever a new GitHub branch gets created, Bamboo automatically attempts to build a new Docker container from it
- Wrote SQL queries and Stored Procedures for interacting with the PostgreSQL database.
- Modified Microservice architecture to AWS Lambda functions to spin up instances only when their is an event to consume data
- Used GIT, Bitbucket for source control and Bamboo for continuous integration Wrote test case using Junit, Mockito frameworks
- Worked with release management to deploy applications into production systems, build plans and deploy activities
- Part of production support team as advanced
- Front line support to address business bugs and issues
Senior Software Engineer
- Designed & exposed RESTful API endpoints for Samsung + App using Java EE and Spring boot Used Drop wizard based library to design and develop RESTful Web Services also including Jetty Server
- Deploying and maintaining production environment using AWS EC2 instances and ECS with Docker
- Created the Docker containers and Docker swarm consoles for managing the application life cycle. Developed Docker images to support Development and Testing Teams and their pipelines Introduced pipeline and automation best practices, putting together an introduction to Docker and Kubernetes on AWS
- Customized Magnolia content management system templates to maintain static portal contents such as Audio, Video file types
- Used Spring dependency injection and Spring JDBC to develop the DAO layer and Spring Core for dependency injection/Inversion of control (IOC)
- Implemented Spring-Jdbc template for persistence CRUD operations
- Developed project's back-end logic layer by using most of the core java features such as Collection Framework, Interfaces, Multi-Threading and Exception Handling
- Wrote PL/SQL Stored procedures, join queries and implemented JMS triggers to persist data into Oracle database
- Developed code using Object Oriented Principals like Abstraction, Encapsulation, Inheritance, Polymorphism.
- Used hibernate validator library to validate the domain objects
- Implemented Caching and pagination to reduce the response time of endpoints which had a very large and static payloads
- Worked with performance testing team on how to analyze performance complex systems using JMeter
- Developed SOAP Web services for transmission of large blocks of XML data over HTTP Developed Struts action classes and involved in integrating the action classes with services through spring configuration files
- Configured the Spring configuration file and Application context file based on the Spring entries
- Developed and maintained web services using SOA protocol
- Redesigned Login functionalities using REST Web Services for search tool
- Created session Beans to map the fields in the database
- Configured database with hibernate.cfg.xml & database mapping with hbm.xml and made easy to access and update Hibernate (ORM) objects on initial load of application and throughout the application process
- Involved in Bug Fixing, QA Support, and Production Support
Junior Software Developer
- Involved in developing web application using Spring MVC architecture
- Involved in creating web UI and web framework design specs for the entire application
- Used various industry standard design patterns like facade, business delegate, factory, proxy, and Singleton
- Used spring framework 3.0 to create the beans needed and injected dependency using dependency Injection
- Used JMS and MQ Series for sending updates to various other applications
- Created reusable templates and Used Apache tiles 2.2 to assemble the pages at run time
- Configured Spring AOP with web flow for business and system logging
- Assisted in design, develop, implement and document software application architecture
- Involved in knowledge transition to the application support team and ensured smooth delivery
- Used SVN version controlling to maintain project versions
- Managed the team’s build tasks with Jenkins CI and Subversion with Jenkins build script