- 8 Years of industry experience in designing, implementing, testing and deploying component based, large scale client - server distributed applications using J2EE architecture and Java based application frameworks.
- Experience working with Micro services and Enterprise platforms.
- Solid experience in implementing code using Spring Boot, Spring Core, Spring MVC.
- Experience using JPA as a persistence layer, and Hibernate, iBATIS framework as a persistence provider.
- Proficient in Core Java: Java Collections, Concurrency model, Generics.
- Experience building and deploying applications on UNIX environment using Configuration Management (Jenkins, GIT).
- Expert on project management tool Maven and unit testing framework JUnit with Mockito.
- Experience working with EJB’s, Java Transaction API (JTA) both at Container managed level and at Bean managed level.
- Solid experience in RDMS concepts like creating schema design, writing SQL Queries, Stored Procedures, triggers and functions.
- Experience in incorporating appropriate design patterns in applications: Singleton, Factory, Adapter, Template method.
- Experience creating resource mappings and implementing security in REST using Security Context, Basic Authentication.
- Experience working with Agile Methodology- Scrum.
- Expertise in configuring, enabling security, deploying applications in Web servers like, Tomcat and Application servers like GlassFish, WebSphere.
- Experience working on Message Queues and configuring JMS resources in Application Server.
- Strong grasp with complete Software development life cycle process: Designing, Developing, Testing and Implementation.
- Experience working with AWS- Elastic Beanstalk, AWS RDS, AWS EC2.
- Experience with Apache projects: Struts 2, Tiles, ActiveMQ, Jersey, Hadoop.
- Excellent ability to adapt to new technologies and working in distributed environments.
Language: Java, C#, C, HTML, Java Script. XML, JSON, Protocol Buffer
J2EE Technologies: Servlet, JSP, JPA, EJB, EL, JAX-RS, JAXB, JMS, JTA
Web Servers: Apache Tomcat, Jetty
Application Servers: WebSphere, WebLogic, GlassFish, JBoss
Design Patterns: Builder, Prototype, Factory, MVC, Adapter, Template
Web Services: REST, SOAP, AWS
Database: Bigtable, Oracle 8i/9i/10g, MySQL, SQL Server, Cassandra
Frameworks: Spring, Struts 2, iBATIS, Hibernate, Java Server Faces, JUnit, Hadoop, Mockito, Wiz
IDE: Eclipse, IntelliJ IDEA, RTC
Build Tools: Blaze, Maven, Ant
Tools: Git, Jenkins, MatLab
Operating Systems: Windows, Mac OS, Linux (Ubuntu)
- Collaborated with technical team to gather requirements. Involved in design and performance analysis.
- Worked on implementing RPCs, exposed by stubby service node. Services followed micro-services architecture.
- Involved in application creation workflow and product integration data.
- Worked on Dashboard metrics API, the API that would provide metrics for all the existing application on the platform.
- Garbage collection API for cancellation of workflows created on the system.
- Worked on configuring HTTP client to consume Vault APIs. Setup hermetic environment and wrote integration tests.
Environment: Java, Guava, Producer, Soy, Boq Web, Blaze, Dremel, Guice, Protocol Buffers, Soy, Apps Framework, Junit, Mockito, XML, Wiz Framework, Capacitor, IntelliJ IDEA.
Confidential, Flowood, MS
- Collaborated with business team to gather functional requirements, and application team to gather technical requirements for the project.
- Used Spring Container for context initialization, and XML for bean configuration.
- Configured JNDI lookups, for referencing data source objects, by creating resource configuration in Application Server.
- Apache Struts 2 for MVC applications, iBATIS for mapping SQL database with objects in Java.
- Used AngularJS in the presentation layer. Created routing, and services to consume RESTful APIs. Created template driven custom directives to achieve reusability.
- Implemented design pattern: Singleton, Facade, Service Locater, Factory and DTO.
- Used RTC as team collaboration tool and Maven as project building tool.
- Followed Micro service architecture and agile methodology.
Environment: Spring, Struts 2, AngularJS, iBATIS, WebSphere, Tomcat, RTC, SQL Server, DB2, OGNL, HTML, XML, Junit, Spring Batch, Maven, Apache Tiles, XML.
Confidential, Irving, TX
- Worked with business management unit, developers team to collect functional and technical requirements of the project.
- Implemented Spring MVC for web architecture and Hibernate JPA as a persistence provider.
- Created REST web services endpoints and applied securing constraints. Used Jersey as a JAX-RS implementation. Implemented security using interceptors, encryption.
- Used Maven as a building tool. Created Javadoc and Code Documentation for future reference.
- Buildcomponent for managing subscriptions. Message queue for sending emails.
- Used HTML, AngularJS for presentation layer.
- Co-ordinated with the QA lead for development of test plan, test cases, test code and testing using Mockito and Junit.
- Involved in creating stored procedures and triggers using PL/SQL.
- Used Git as a version controlling, and Jenkins server for continuous delivery tool.
- Added authentication and authorization based on groups: Admins, Supervisor, Resolver.
- Exported data to external storage to enable dashboard with thedata visualization for reporting performances of dealers, based on time, region.
- Managed Activity history of orders, schedule jobs for different roles.
- Create RESTful services for application pertaining to dealers.
- Collaborated with stakeholders and business analysts to gather requirements
- Worked for shipping management component and billing module. Created interface for integration with multiple payment gateway services.
- Worked with Spring MVC architecture and JPA.
- Worked for existing ecommerce applications for maintaining availability, scalability and disaster recovery.
- Worked with team for configuring and maintaining AWS S3 for storage and AWS Elastic Beanstalk for hosting applications.
- Worked with QA and Operations to ensure smooth testing and deployment of applications.
- Developed automated continuous integration system using Git, Jenkins, and custom tools developed in Python and Bash.
- Responsible for designing XML schemas (XSD) and parsing XML using SAX, DOM parsers.
- Participated in peer to peer code review sessions.
- Implemented OAuth for authenticating and authorizing service.
- ActiveMQ for asynchronous order confirmation- User creates an order and inventory app confirm the order.
Environment: Java, Spring MVC, AJAX, SOAP, WSDL, Web Services, Maven, ActiveMQ, PL/SQL, JMS, GlassFish, JUnit, AWS, Oracle, and Log4j.
Confidential, San Antonio, TX
- Involved in various stages of application development through requirement, analysis, development and testing.
- Implemented Service layer using Spring IOC and annotation, controllers using Spring MVC.
- Involved in developing the POJOs and service beans using the Spring DI.
- Developed client adapter designs and supporting server interfaces to provide access to the Web-services and middle ware services via various interfaces including XML-RPC, RMI.
- Used Log4J for logging.
- Involved in writing the ANT scripts to build and deploy the application.
- Involved in research activities for determining frameworks and technologies feasible for the development of application.
- Developed and maintained the Application Context files for the service layer using the Spring framework.
Confidential, Albuquerque, NM
Core Java Developer
- Implemented Object Oriented Programming concepts. Created interfaces, abstract classes and UML diagrams.
- Efficiently used Data structures mainly Collections frameworks including Map, Queues, List.
- Involved in SDLC phases of analyzing requirements, designing, coding, testing the functionality and perform releases
- Work proactively to address project requirements, and resolve issues/challenges within acceptable timeline.
- Wrote JUnit test cases for each component classes. wrote UNIX script for batch jobs.
- Used Ant as a project building tool.
- Implemented Factory, Singleton and prototype design pattern.
- Used multithreading concept in designing Producer and Consumer modules.
- Created SQL tables, views, joins, and stored procedures.
Environment: Java, Concurrency, SQL Server, JDBC, Eclipse, Ant, Generics, Design pattern, Collections, MatLab.