- Experience in all stages of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) including gathering requirements, analysis, design, development, testing and implementation of projects using software methodologies like Agile/Scrum and Waterfall.
- Experienced in Java Web - based, Desktop Based Development with Concepts of, Object Oriented Design (OOD), Object Oriented Analysis (OOA), Object Oriented Programming (OOP) and its implementation
- Worked on different module of Spring including Spring IOC, Spring ORM and Spring AOP
- Experience in web application design using open source frameworks like Spring MVC, JSF and Struts Framework.
- Extensive experience in using MVC (Model View Controller) architecture for developing applications using JSP, JavaBeans and Servlets.
- Hands on experience in Angular.js, Angular 2, React.js and Node.js.
- Worked on Web-based applications, SOA (Services Oriented Architectures) and Web application servers (Windows servers, IIS, Apache Tomcat) during the process of both development and troubleshooting support issues.
- Experience in developing SOAP based Web Services using Apache CXF.
- Good knowledge of Design Patterns like Front Controller, Data Access Object, Session Facade, Service Locator, MVC, Data Transfer Object, Business Delegate and Singleton.
- Worked on different Web Application server such as Web logic, JBoss, WebSphere and Tomcat.
- Extensive experience in different IDEs like Eclipse, IntelliJ, NetBeans, and RAD.
- Proficient in implementation of frameworks like Struts, Spring MVC, Spring Security, Spring Web Flow, Spring IOC, Spring AOP, Spring Boot, Spring Batch, JSF and ORM frameworks like Hibernate.
- Experience in writing various test cases using JUNIT.
- Experience in integrating Microservices Architecture with Spring Boot and Docker
- Worked on build and deploy tools like Jenkins, Maven and Ant.
- Experience in the field of release automation for Java application to achieve continuous integration (CI) and continuous delivery (CD).
- Experience in building enterprise Applications using Core Java, J2EE (SPRING, Hibernate, Servlets, JSP, JDBC, STRUTS), XML and JSON, MVC, EJBs (Session Bean, Entity Beans, JMS/MQ Series).
JAVA/J2EE Technologies: Java, J2EE (Servlets, JSP, EJB, JavaBeans, JDBC, JMS, JPA, JNDI, JAX-WS, JAX-RS), MVC, Struts
Programming Languages: C, C++, Java 8, SQL
Messaging Servers: ActiveMQ, RabbitMQ, Kafka
Databases: MySQL, Oracle, MS SQL Server, DB2, Cassandra, PL/SQL, MongoDB, DynamoDB, Couchbase.
Web/App. Server: Oracle WebLogic Application Server, IBM WebSphere Application Server, Apache Tomcat Webserver, JBoss Application Server
Architectures: EJB, Multi-Tier Enterprise Application, JDBC, Extreme Programming (XP) and Continuous Integration (CI)
Web Services: SOAP, Restful, JAX-B, JAX-RS, WSDL, AWS, Apache Axis, XML, XHTML, XSLT and JAX-WS
Frameworks: Struts, JSF, Hibernate, Spring, Junit
Version Control Tools: CVS, SVN, Rational Clear Case, Sub Version
IDE/Tools: Eclipse, RAD, NetBeans, IntelliJ, RAD, ANT, Maven, Jenkins, Bugzilla, JIRA, Rational Rose, RSA, Spring Tool Suite, JBOSS Developer Studio, Jenkins for CI/CD
SDLC: Agile - Scrum, Waterfall
Build and Performance Managing Tools: Ant, Maven, Gradle, Jenkins, JIRA
Testing: Junit, TestNG, Jasmine, Selenium, Mockito, Power Mockito, Cucumber
Design Patterns: MVC, Intercepting Filter, Front Controller, Session Facade, Business Delegate, DTO, DAO, Service Locator
Confidential, Pittsburgh, PA
Java/ J2EE Developer
- Involved in all phases of project from analysis and requirement phase to delivering the project.
- Created System Requirement Specifications (SRS) report of the project by collecting all their requirements from client.
- Analyzed the requirements and formulated project scope.
- Developed the functionalities using Agile Methodology.
- Designed front-end presentation logic using JSP, CSS3 and Strut tags.
- For validations.
- Developed internal coding using J2EE technologies based on the MVC Architecture.
- Implemented Business Logic using Java 1.6, Spring 3.1, Struts 2.0 and Hibernate 3.0.
- Developed Business objects using POJOs and data access layer using Hibernate framework.
- Achieved Dependency injection by creating Spring services, Spring controllers and DAOs to wire
- Objects of business classes.
- Implemented DAO pattern to fetch data from database using Hibernate to carry out various database
- Operations and avoid redundant database access statements
- Involved in configuring XML mapping files and POJO objects.
- Used Hibernate Transaction Management, Spring/Hibernate Batch Transactions, Hibernate cache
- Created session EJBs that retrieved information from the Oracle database using Spring-Hibernate.
- Used AJAX extensively to implement front end /user interface features in the application.
- Implemented REST Web services to retrieve data from client side.
- Exposed the Web Services to the client applications by sharing the WSDL's.
- Created DDL and DML SQL scripts for creation of database objects in Oracle 11g db.
- Created logical and physical data models putting to practice, concepts of normalization and RDBMS.
- Created new tables, PL/SQL stored procedures, functions, views, indexes and constraints, triggers and
- Required SQL tuning to reduce the response time in the application.
- Focused on Test Driven Development; thereby creating detailed JUnit tests for every single piece of
- Functionality before writing the functionality.
- Used Jenkins to load JAR files from Database required for running the application.
- Used Maven building tool for creating EAR file to be deployed in application servers. It is also used for
- Dependency management of code in application.
- Used Eclipse IDE to develop and debug application code.
- Used Log4j utility to generate run-time logs.
Java/ J2EE Developer
- Analyzed the technical requirements and created various models required for the project. Implemented Model View Controller (MVC) architecture using Spring Framework.
- Involved in all phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) like Analysis, Designing, Developing, Testing, Finalizing.
- Presentation tier component is developed using JSF Framework and responsible for design and development of various front-end screens following GUI standards.
- Developed Presentation tier implementation which involves in creating the JSP pages, defining the page navigations, creating, and configuring the backing beans, and integrating JSF with the business-logic tier.
- Used Spring Framework as middle tier application framework, persistence strategy using spring support for Hibernate for integrating with database.
- Designed and implemented web module using Spring MVC
- Designed user interface layout using CSS, HTML.
- Created JSP pages using standard JSF tags, decorated using CSS.
- Designed business middleware solution by integrating application using SAO architecture.
- Implemented JAVA/J2EE design patterns such as Factory, DAO, Session Façade, and Singleton.
- Used Ajax to provide dynamic features where applicable with the help of prototype library and Ajax4JSF.
- Used a Microservices architecture, with SpringBoot based services interacting through a combination of REST and SpringBoot.
- Involved in build and deployment of Microservices/Spring Boot with Jenkins.
- Used Log4J for logging and analyzing system performance and flow, involved in code refactoring and bug fixing.
- Developed a RESTful service to provide all the CRUD capabilities for Salesforce App.
- Design and implemented the backend layer using Hibernate.
- Tested Service and data access tier using JUnit in TDD methodology
- Used Agile Development methodology of software development
- Used JBOSS for the application deployment, LOG4J for logging and SVN for Source Control.
- Project builds and integration with Maven and Jenkins
- Worked on Oracle as the backend database.
- Improved reliability and performance of high volume applications by moving them to Mongo DB.
- Created and configured EC2 instances on Amazon Web services (AWS) for establishing clusters on cloud and created S3 buckets for our application.
- Performed Branching, Tagging, Release Activities on Version Control Tools: SVN, GitHub
- Performed builds and deployment and responsible for source code control and release management.
- Worked on Windows/Linux environment and debugged the application issues via accessing logs.
Environment: Java/J2ee, JDK 1.7, AngularJS, Spring, Hibernate, XML, Eclipse, WebLogic Application Server, REST, JAX-RS API, HTML5, CSS3, design patterns, SVN, MySQL, AWS, ClearCase, JUnit, AJAX, jQuery, Maven. Salesforce.
Confidential - Mountain View, CA
- Developed the application by using Scrum methodology in agile environment.
- Designed the architecture based on the popular J2EE Model 2 approach of MVC design paradigm.
- Developed application on Spring framework by utilizing its features like Spring Dependency injection, Spring Security, Spring Web flow with Spring MVC
- Used Spring Boot which is radically faster in building cloud Microservices and develop spring-based application with very less configuration.
- Designed and developed the REST based Micro services using the Spring Boot, Spring Data with JPA.
- Designed application modules, base classes and utility classes using core java Spring dependency injections, annotations, and configuration files.
- Used Spring Rest Template to use the exposed REST Web Services.
- Involved in developing code for obtaining bean references in spring framework using Dependency Injection (DI) or Inversion of Control (IOC) using annotations.
- Primarily focused on the spring components such as Dispatcher Servlets, Controllers, Model, and View Objects.
- Developed Business components using Java Objects and used Hibernate framework to map the Java classes to the database using Annotations.
- Designed and developed the REST based Microservices using the Spring Boot
- Implemented the Project structure based on Spring MVC pattern using spring boot.
- Development of application communication through asynchronous message using JMS, MQ, MDB process message in point-to-point scenarios.
- Developed Java/J2EE code, business logic using Spring, Hibernate framework and OOP concepts, involved in Peer code reviews.
- Implemented Responsive development using Bootstrap and CSS3 media queries.
- Worked on Multiple AWS instances, set the security groups, Elastic Load Balancer and AMIs, Auto scaling to design cost effective, fault tolerant and highly available systems
- Used Spring Security for implementing the authentication, authorization, and access-control features.
- Published Restful services using Spring MVC and consumed rest services using spring-rest template.
- Functionality is implemented by developing RESTful web services using spring boot, JPA, Cloud foundry and Oracle.
- Experienced in writing complex SQL queries for extracting data from multiple tables.
- Extensively executed SQL queries to view successful transactions of data.
- Extracted data from various sources like Oracle, flat files, and SQL Server.
- Development of XML/XSLT/XSD for schema definitions.
- Unit testing and Integration Testing of application.
- Ongoing support and maintenance of the application of defects and fixing them.
- Coordinated with the testing team for bug reports and fixes and tracking these tickets through JIRA.
- Good experience with test driven software development and unit testing tool like JUnit to write and run repeatable test.
- Used GIT HUB for maintaining the component and to release version management.
- Used Jenkins to build the War file.
- Tested web services on SOAP UI and SOAP Sonar.
- Used Log4j for logging errors, messages, and performance logs.
Environment: Windows XP, JDK 1.5, Servlets 3.0, JSP 2.2, HTML, AWS, Spring Boot, SQL Server 2008, SQL Server 2005, Eclipse 3.2, Maven, WebLogic 11g, SVN, JUnit, Log4j, NoSQL, Spring 3.0, REST, Hibernate 3.3.
Confidential, Denver, CO
- Developed Single Page Application usingAngular JS.
- Involved in Beneficiary and enrolment flow for next-gen Participants (participant-website).
- Developed web layer using Spring framework to manage the project in MVC pattern.
- Developed Restful Web Services usingApache-CXFwhich is an implementation of JAX-RS.
- Writing test cases usingJUnit.
- Used libraries like lodash to improve the productivity and efficiency of the script
- Used gulp as build tool in Angular application build.
- Used Dependency Injection feature of spring framework and Angular JS for rapid development and ease of maintenance.
- Experienced in implementingMicroservices, Service Oriented Architecture (SOA)with XML based Web Services (SOAP/UDDI/WSDL) using Top Down and Bottom Up approach.
- Custom Validations on various input fields using angular directives.
- Good experience in debugging angular and java code frameworks.
- Used protractor, karma, and jasmine framework to test the angular applications.
- ImplementedMavenbuild tools to build jar and war files and deployed war files to target servers.
- Did failover testing with system programmer team to validate systems during the server failure and checked session replication.
- UsedJirafor story and bugs tracking.
- Used Postman apps to test the web services.
- Involved in code review and deployment of the application on development, testing of production servers.
- Developed the application using Spring Framework that leverages classical Model View Layer (MVC) architecture. UML diagrams like use cases, class diagrams, interaction diagrams (sequence and collaboration) and activity diagrams were used.
- Worked in an Agile work environment with Content Management system for workflow management and content versioning.
- Designed and developed Application based on Struts Framework using MVC design pattern.
- Implemented MVC design pattern using JSF 2.0 with Rich faces UI framework
- Designing, Development, JUnit testing and Integration of many components of the applications from end-to-end, i.e. Front-end (View) to JSF Controllers and configurations to Data Model and JPA mappings as well as generating entities.
- Involved in designing user screens and validations using HTML 5, jQuery and JSF as per user requirements.
- Implemented the search functionality for Internal Application using Angular JS.
- Used Struts Validator framework for client-side validations.
- Used Spring Dependency Injection properties to provide loose-coupling between layers.
- Implemented the Web Service client for the login authentication, credit reports and applicant information using JAX-WS 2.0 and Apache Axis 2.
- Used Web services (SOAP, Rest) for transmission of large blocks of XML data over HTTP.
- Used Hibernate ORM framework with Spring framework for data persistence and transaction management.
- Used Hibernate 3.5 object relational data mapping framework to persist and retrieve the data from Oracle and MySQL databases.
- Used Maven for compilation, packaging and deployment in the Apache Tomcat and WebSphere Application servers.
- Implemented the logging mechanism using Log4j framework.
- Involved in various SDLC phases like requirement gathering, Design, Analysis and Code development.
- Active in coding some of the Core Java concepts such as collections, generics and Exceptional Handling.
- Configured the Hibernate configuration files to persist the data to the Oracle 11g Database.
- Designed and developed the End Points (Controllers), Business Layer, DAO Layer using Hibernate and Spring IOC.
- Experience in Message Oriented Middleware implementation using JMS.
- Used version control repository SVN (Subversion by apache) and JIRA for issue tracking.
- Used Maven as a build tool and retrieved all the dependencies required for the application.
- Used PL/SQL stored procedures for applications that needed to execute as part of a scheduling mechanisms.
- Created dependency injection among bean objects and Used Java Script for validation at the client-side and on Server side.
- Developed T-SQL quires for complex stored procedures, Triggers, Tables, Subquery's, Relational Databases, user defined functions, Data integrity and SQL joins.
- Involved in gathering and analyzing system requirements.
- Played key role in the high-level design for the implementation of this application.
- Developed UI using java swings.
- Created tables, views, Types, triggers, complex join queries, stored procedures, and functions and modifications to existing database structure as required for addition of new features.
Environment: Java, JDK, 1.3, J2EE (JSP, Servlets, EJB), JDBC, Apache Tomcat, oracle, HTML, DHTML, SQL, Junit.