- Experience in design and developing applications based on Akka using ZeroMQ, written in Scala and running on Linux.
- 8 years of IT experience in all phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) including Analysis, design, implementation, integration, testing and maintenance of applications using Java/J2EE and Object Oriented Client - Server technologies
- Experience in developing web-based applications in Health, Insurance, Telecommunication, and Financial domains using IBM Web Sphere Application Server/WebLogic/JBOSS/Tomcat Application servers
- Developed and implemented the MVC Architectural Pattern using Struts Framework including JSP, Servlets, EJB, Form Bean and Action classes.
- Well experienced in Core Java - asynchronous programming, multithreading, collections and a design patterns.
- Expertise in developing Multi-tier enterprise level web applications using various J2EE technologies including Core Java, J2EE (EJB, Struts, Servlets, JSP, JDBC), Spring(IOC, MVC, AOP, DAO), Hibernate, JNDI, JMS, ANT, SOAP, Restful, XML, Linux and UNIX shell scripts
- Expertise in developing full stack web applications using RESTful Web services, J2EE, JSP, Spring, Hibernate and Angular JS.
- Experienced in Service Oriented Architecture(SOA) using SOAP
- Expertise in implementing various Object-Oriented Design Patterns such as MVC, Front Controller, Data Access Object, Business Delegate, Data Transfer Object, Singleton Object and Value Object.
- Expertise in Object Oriented Analysis and Design (OOAD) using Rational Unified Process (RUP) and Unified Modeling Language (UML) using Rational Rose.
- Experienced in Core java, Collection framework, Multi-threading and Memory Management.
- Managed and maintained Oracle and NoSQL databases in production domain.
- Experienced withJava programmingto develop multithreaded modules.
- Comprehensive Experience in Application design using UML, UML tools, Rational Rose and software methodologies like RUP, Iterative development and Test Driven development(TDD).
- ExperienceusingStruts, springalong with persistent frameworks usingHibernate, iBatisinbuilding persistent layer for applications.
- Expert database engineer; NoSQL and relational data modeling, object-relational integration (ORM), physical design/tuning. Specialized with Oracle and Cassandra.
- Good Knowledge in building and deploying Apache ANT/ MAVEN scripts for deployment and customizing WAR/ JAR file management for web applications.
- Highly skilled and experienced in Agile Development process for diverse requirements
- Good noledge of Amazon EC2, Amazon S3, Amazon SimpleDB, Amazon RDS, Amazon Elastic Load Balancing, Amazon SQS, and other services of the AWS family
- Strong Experience in designing and coding stored procedures, Triggers and Functions using PL/SQL and also coding SQL queries.
Programming Languages: JAVA, C, C++, SQL, PL/SQL
J2EE Technologies: Spring, Hibernate, Struts, Servlets, EJB, JMS, JSF, Web socket, JDBCJPA, Java Beans, JNDI, JAXP:
Database: Oracle 10g/11g, SQL Server 2012, MySQL. MongoDB, Cassandra
Server: Web Sphere, JBoss, Web Logic, Apache Tomcat
Web Services: Restful, SOAP
Tools & Frameworks: Spring, Hibernate, IBatis, JSF, JUnit, Log4J, TDD, Jasper
Build & Design Tools: Maven, ANT, UML, Rational Rose
Design Patterns: MVC, Front Controller, Data Access Object, Singleton
Operating Systems: Windows, UNIX and Linux.
Tools: Eclipse, RAD, WSAD, Spring Tool suite, JIRA, SQL developer
Confidential, Dallas, TX
Senior Java Developer
- Responsible for Analyzing, designing, developing, coordinating and deploying web based application.
- TEMPEffectively using SPRING framework on developing controller, model, and Adapter layers.
- Developed applications using Spring MVC design pattern, complying with State Farm coding standards.
- Worked on writing SQL queries for Oracle.
- Used AngularJS as the development framework to build a single-page application.
- Tested all application controllers extensively with mocha/chai and angular’s built-in testing facilities.
- Designed and implemented event polling sync using Cassandra NoSQL storage
- Hands-on industry experience in testing frameworks like JUnit
- Tested the Web services by using SOAPUI.
- Worked with multiple packages of the Core Java API, including Swing, printing and imaging
- Implementation of the Business logic layer for MongoDB Services
- Designing and administering Big Data solutions using NoSQL technologies such as Apache Cassandra and Hadoop
- Designed and developed a pub/sub facility, LLC based on Akka using ZeroMQ, written in Scala
- Debugged and developed applications using Rational Software Architect (RSA).
- Developed JMS components to send messages from one application to other application internally
- Responsible for developing the full stack (front-end development, application logic, services, data persistence) as well as server setup and maintenance
- Experience in Business Process and Decision Management Design using JBoss JBPM and JBoss Drools Rules Engine
- Successfully involved in test driven development model using JUnit and spring framework.
- Created Queues, Queue Managers, Clusters using MQ Series. TheJavaMessage Service (JMS) API is used to allow application components to create, send, receive, and read messages
- Involved in internal and external code reviews and ensuring the deliverables meets quality standards.
- Involved in test-cases using Junit, debugging Implementation and deployment activities.
- Created and administered memcached storage subsystem; wrote libraries for multi-source data retrieval.
- Coordinated team application of test-driven development (TDD) strategies to optimize system quality and to enable rapid refactoring.
- Developed test-driven development (TDD) strategy guiding use of the Nunit unit testing framework.
- Built the application and managed project dependencies using Maven 3.0
- Coordinate for development of Jenkins jobs.
- Responsible for build and deployment of the STG Billing application.
- Developed interactive web application using Angular JS
Confidential, Fort Worth, TX
Full Stack Developer
- Involved in Design, Code, Test, Integrate, UAT, Deployment & production phases.
- Implemented Spring MVC with JSP2.0 and JSP Tag libraries to facilitate user interface.
- Adapted various design patterns like Business Delegate, Singleton, Service locator, Session Façade, Data Transfer Objects DTO and Data Access Objects DAO patterns.
- Responsible for designing Collateral module.
- Used AngularJS as the development framework to build a single-page application.
- Responsible for developing front end pages using JSP.
- Following Agile methodology and SCRUM meetings to track optimize and resolve impediments to meet deadlines on time.
- Developed, tested, and deployed Storify Business feature set in Node.js with Express and MongoDB backend
- Custom node.js proxy used to simulate API responses before client implementation was complete, and to proxy requests to finished client APIs, handling autantication, custom headers, virtual application root, etc.
- MongoDB query construction for new business requirements, setting up the MongoDB Shards cluster, shell scripts to implement backup and log rotations with DBA activities.
- Design/Implement large scale pub-sub message queues using Apache Kafka.
- Responsible for writing DAO's using JDBC framework.
- Responsible for supporting integration and testing environment.
- Used Junit Testing Framework for testing DAO's.
- Application backend implemented as node.js express application server
- Responsible in designing and developing reports using jasper reports.
- Created build scripts for running components individually using Apache ANT and XML.
- Involved in the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC): Requirements gathering, Design, Code, Integrate, and Deployment and production phases.
- Extensively used/modifiedJQUERYto performAJAXcalls for creating interactive web pages onJSONresponse.
- Worked to convertHTML/CSS non-functional pagesinto dynamic JSP pages.
- Implemented Struts Framework along with JSP2.0, Struts Tiles, and Struts Tag libraries to facilitate user interface design.
- Involved in test driven development (TDD) model using JUnit.
- Developed validations using Struts validation framework.
- Developed Stateless Session Beans to transfer calls from presentation tier to data services tier.
- Used Web Services to communicate with different applications.
- JAXB parser for marshaling and unmarshaling.
- Working with WSDL and SOAP messages.
- Used Hibernate3.1 to store the persistence data into the Oracle9i database.
- Used Struts Framework to integrate the application with Hibernate3.1.
- JMS was used to send/receive asynchronous data from various message brokers
- Involved in writing the ANT scripts to build the application.
- Involved in using Log4J to create log files to debug.
- Implemented EJBs Session beans for business logic.
- Used Rational Clear case for version control.
- Used JUnit Testing Framework for Unit Level Testing.
- Worked in IBM RAD 6.0 to develop complete application
- Deployed the application on Web Sphere Application Server6.0 (WAS)
- Designed and Developed complete end-to-end functionality of ‘Client Profile’ module using Java, J2EE, Tapestry and Hibernate
- Engineered a module called ‘Products & Services’ to store data in Oracle DB about Products and Services dat the client undertakes, which is used to asses Branch Risk Factors for the client
- Implemented Façade and Singleton design patterns for the Risk Engine
- Involved in integrating the various modules of the application and writing integration tests to ensure application stability
- Participated in Object Oriented design methodologies like designing use cases, class diagrams, sequence diagrams using UML
- Used ANT to build the application
- Involved development and maintenance of data saving through EJB 1.1 and custom Data Writer classes
- Developed extensive unit tests with 75% code coverage using SONAR
- Collaborated with Dev-ops team to deploy the application on Distributed server architecture to ensure high availability and low latency
- Took additional Responsibility for deploying the application on Tomcat server
- Used Log4j as a logging mechanism to debug issues in the application server
- Designed UML diagrams using IBM Rational Rose 2001 EE,
- Installed and Configured WebSphere Server 5.1 and Portal Toolkit 5.0.2 plug-in.
- Modified the company’s WebSphere’s Portal themes and skins according to the portal requirements
- Successfully implemented the MVC architecture and Object Relational mapping is done using Hibernate
- Extensively used Struts tag libraries and jar files and Custom tags.
- Wrote and maintained the Ant build script for the project.
Jr. Java Developer
- Prototyped simple RESTful web services of the online portal and was approved to develop the full-fledged application
- Involved in Agile/SCRUM software methodology to manage the project
- Implemented Spring framework to manage dependency injection
- Designed and Developed RESTful web services using Java for transfer of messages between UI and backend systems
- Implemented the REST architecture using Apache CXF framework using JSON as a message format
- Established database connectivity to Oracle 10g
- Implemented Object-Relation mapping in persistence layer using Hibernate
- Unit tested and integration tested the application using JUnit
- Developed ANT script to build the application
- Deployed and tested the application on Tomcat server
- Implemented logging mechanism to capture exceptions and errors using Log4j tool
- Used Tortoise SVN as a version-control client for Subversion