- 7+ years of IT Experience in Analysis, Design, Development, Testing, Deployment and Implementation of Multi - Tier distributed applications in technologies like Core Java, Java Beans, J2EE (JSP, Servlets), Struts, Springs, Spring batch, Hibernate, JDBC, XML, Web Services and Design Patterns.
- Good Experience in Software Development lifecycle tasks like Analysis, Design and Development of applications.
- Expertise in developing internet and intranet based web centric, multi-tier applications using Java and J2EE technologies viz. EJB 3.0, Servlets, JSP, Struts, Spring MVC, Hibernate, JDBC, Rest and SOAP Web Services, Apache Camel, Osgi services, Cassandra, MQ Series Message Broker, JMS, JPA.
- Proficiency in using DTD, XSD, CSS, XSL Validators, XSLT.
- Expertise in working wif Ubuntu 10.4 for development using Unix and experience in controlling tools like ant, Postgres DB and Jboss from the command line.
- Have good noledge in developing applications using GWT (Google Web Toolkit) while developing modules dealing wif RPC’s for transferring java objects between client and server and also for cross browser capabilities using DOM model.
- Used GWT wif AJAX to overcome the AJAX challenges wif Asynchronous RPC’s
- Developed applications using frameworks and API like Struts, Spring, Hibernate, JSF, EJB.
- Experience in using IDE tools such as Eclipse / My Eclipse, WebLogic, RAD and WSAD.
- Developed applications based on Model-View-Controller (MVC) architecture using J2EE design patterns like Data Access Object, Business Delegate, Service Locator, Session Façade, Front Controller.
- Proficiency in working wif databases like Oracle, db2, MySQL, SQL Server
- Good noledge on Object Oriented Analysis and Object Oriented Design, Modeling Applications wif Use case, Class Diagrams & Sequence Diagrams.
- Hands on experience in performing unit testing and determining the application functionality using JUnit.
- Experience in error logging and debugging using Log4J.
- Experienced in working wif version control tools like CVS and ClearCase, Subversion, ClearQuest and Git.
- Good experience in installing, configuring, deploying applications using WebLogic, Websphere, Apache Tomcat, JBoss Servers.
- Quick learner and adoptable to new Design Patterns/Frameworks for fast and quality development.
- Excellent Communication Skills and has clear understanding of business procedures and ability to work as an individual and also as a part of a team.
Operating Systems: Windows 95/NT/2000/XP Professional /Unix, Ubuntu 10.4
Programming Languages: C / C++, JAVA
Database Mgmt.: MS SQL Server, MS-Access, Oracle 8i &9i, Oracle10g, DB2, Postgres
Web servers: WebLogic, Websphere, Apache Tomcat, JBoss.
Web Application Technologies: J2EE, AWT, UML, OOAD, JDBC, Servlets, Applets, Swing, JSP, JavaBeans, Web services, SOA, WSDL, SOAP, UDDI, EJB, JMS, JNDI, RMI, JSTL Tags, CVS, JUnit, Log4j, JPA, Apache Camel, Mockito.
J2EE Design Patterns: MVC, Front Controller, DAO, DTO. Service locator, Facades, Singleton etc.
Frameworks: Struts 1.2, Swing, Spring 2.0,Hibernate 3.x, EJB 3.0,2.0 GWT, OSGI.
Development Tools: Eclipse / My Eclipse 6.5, NetBeans 6.0, RAD, WSAD, TOAD 8.5, TORA.
Build Tools: ANT, Maven.
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
Sr Java Developer
- Developed application using Rest services using CXF,JAX-WS frameworks.
- Developed several single page web applications using AngularJS on the client side
- Developed UI interface using HTML, Java Script, CSS, JQuery
- Used XML for exchanging financial information between businesses over internet
- Designed various XML files to store, carry and exchange data
- Involved in implementation of the application using spring and Hibernate frameworks.
- Involved in coding for Spring IOC, WEB and AOP modules.
- Used Spring MVC Framework to define Dispatcher Servlet, Controller, model and View Resolver.
- Worked on Singleton, DAO, Factory, Service Locator and Proxy design patterns to achieve complex functionalities in the application
- Developed Web Services for data transfer using SOAP, REST, WSDL, and UDDI.
- Worked on code management activities in SVN version controls
- Participated in Build and Deployment activities using MAVEN build scripts.
- Designed and developed Web Services and SOAP components as client service interfaces that replaced the legacy IBM MQ Series Message Broker.
- Responsible for identifying and creating the MQ objects required for the interfaces.
- Involved in working wif JMS Queues (Producers/Consumers) in sending and receiving asynchronous messages via MDBS .
- Also designed and developed the messaging framework using JMS.
- Queries for accessing data were built using the Hibernate API.
- Used Java Messaging Services (JMS) for reliable and asynchronous exchange of important information such as payment status report to MQ Server using MQSeries.
- Worked wif JMS for reliable exchange of information across applications.
- Developed XML documents for storing user specific information which includes various options selected by the user.
- Configured JBOSS Application Server’s server settings to improve Performance of the application.
- Used JUnit and JMeter to test SOAP Web services and application code
- Interacted wif Testing team in testing phase through JIRA by responding to the defects tracked
Confidential, Waltham, MA
Sr. Java Developer
- Used Agile as development methodology.
- Involved in analysis, design and documentation of the application model.
- Applied design patterns including MVC Pattern, Factor y Design Pattern and Singleton Design Pattern.
- Used Spring framework for Dependency Injection and integrated wif Hibernate.
- Involved in developing Spring Beans and wiring their dependencies.
- Extensively worked wif Hibernate Query Language (HQL) to store and retrieve the data from Oracle database.
- Developed stored procedures, triggers and functions to process the data using PL/SQL and mapped it to Hibernate Configuration File.
- Configured routes in Apache Camel using xml for routing messages between end points.
- Developed RESTful Web services using Jersey and returned the response in JSON format.
- Developed integration tests using REST-assured framework to validate RESTful webservices.
- Used Apache Shiro LDAP Authorization to autanticate the user and perform role specific tasks.
- Used OAuth to issue session token for accessing secure RESTful web services
- Tested REST web services using Postman.
- Worked wif QA team for testing and resolving defects.
- Wrote unit tests using JUnit and Mockito and used Apache's Log4j for debugging.
- Wrote integration tests using REST Assured framework
- Used Maven to build the application and SourceTree as Git Client.
- Used Jira for project management and bug tracking.
Environment: Eclipse, Java 1.7, Spring, Hibernate, Jersey, Oracle 11g, MySQL 5.6, Apache Camel 2.x, Tomcat 7.1, JBoss 7.0, JUnit, Mockito, Maven, SourceTree, REST-assured.
Confidential, Philadelphia, PA
Sr. Java/J2EE Developer
- Participated in all the phases of SDLC including Requirements Collection, Design & Analysis of the Customer Specifications, Development and Customization of the application.
- Wrote autantication and authorization classes and manage it in the front controller for all the users according to their entitlements.
- Developed the UML use cases and Sequence diagrams using Rational Rose
- Designed and Developed Web Services using technologies UDDI, WSDL, SOAP to communicate to the other modules.
- Configured Hibernate objects as Spring Beans in the Spring Configuration File.
- Involved in performance tuning of the application to meet nonfunctional requirements
- Wrote client side and server side validations using Struts Validators and Java Scripts Validations.
- Used Struts tag libraries, JSTL and created web interfaces using JSP technology and deployed on WAS.
- Configured the Hibernate configuration files to persist the data to the Oracle 9i/10g Database.
- Wrote XML validation components using DTD, XML Schema.
- Created XSLT style sheets for the XML data transformations that included both mid-layer transformations (XML to XML) and final transformations (XML to HTML).
- Developed DAOs using DAO Design Pattern to insert and update the data for the Policy Module.
- Helped in developing the complete business flow and halped incorporate session validity checks, form validations and error handling in the application.
- Implemented ORM in the persistence layer using Hibernate frame work in conjunction wif Spring Aspect Oriented Programming (AOP) functionality.
- Deployed the jar, war and ear files on the Web Sphere Application Server.
- Involved in autanticating the user security credentials autantication using LDAP and for validating the user roles.
- Wrote, debugged ANT, Maven Scripts for building the entire web application and deploy them on WebSphere.
- Wrote JUnit test cases to test the Policy and Claims Modules.
- Responsible for communicating wif registered clients to resolve the requirements issues and to deliver the best results more TEMPthan what they expect.
- Designed UML diagrams using IBM Rational Rose 2001 EE
- Wrote and maintained the Software Requirement Specification (SRS) for the project.
- Installed and Configured WebSphere Portal Server 5.1, WSAD 5.1 and Portal ToolKit 5.0.2 plug-in.
- Successfully implemented the MVCarchitecture and Object Relational mapping is done using Hibernate
- Provides work direction, tracks progress, and manages workload to other application developers as required.
- Modified the company’s WebSphere’s Portal themes and skins according to the portal requirements
- Developed SQL queries to implement Struts frame work.
- Developed the start up service interfaces required and run time service implementation classes.
- Extensively used Struts tag libraries and jar files and Custom tags.
- Accountable for the successful execution of all application development activities.
- Wrote and maintained the Ant build script for the project
- Involved in the design of high level architecture and rapid development.
- Followed J2EE MVC framework to design architecture.
- Used HTML, JSP pages and Struts-Presentation View to Develop interfaces.
- Used JBOSS server to design and implement the Servlets.
- Used J2EE design patterns and Data Access Object (DAO) for the business tier and integration.
- Implemented CMP entity beans for persistence of business logic implementation
- Development of database interaction code to JDBC API making extensive use of SQL Query Statements and advanced prepared statement
- Involved in the Inspection/Review of quality deliverables such as Design Documents.
- Used SQL Scripts,Stored procedures and SQL Loader to load reference data.
Environment: J2EE (Java Servlets, JSP, Struts), MVC Framework, Apache Tomcat, JBoss, Oracle8i.