- 8+ years of experience in requirements gathering, deployment of Web Applications and client - server multitier applications using Java/J2EE technologies.
- Extensive expertise wif Java, J2EE, JSP, JDBC, Servlets, Java Beans, EJBs (Session beans, Entity Beans and JMS), JBoss, jQuery, Ajax, XML, DTD, XSD, JAXP, JAXB, Azure, Web Services, Struts, Spring, Microservices and Hibernate.
- Strong experience in implementing an application using AngularJS, Angular 2 & Angular 4. Solid understanding Angular directives.
- Solid understanding of Object Oriented Programming concepts and Expertise in design and development of J2EEcomponents and API's
- Technical experience in teh areas of Object Oriented Analysis (OOA), Object Oriented Design(OOD) using UML, Software Life Cycle Management and Development of Distributed Applications.
- Good knowledge and experience in developing web interfaces using client-side technologies like AngularJS, XML, HTML, DHTML, and SASS.
- Experienced in Installing, Upgrades, Patches, Configuration, performance tuning on UNIX and system software & hardware.
- Design teh whole API using RESTful API Modeling Language (RAML).
- Involved in Risk Management Cloud Computing/PaaS/SaaS/IaaS Infrastructure Architecture Disaster Recovery.
- Fluent wif teh core Java concepts like Multi-Threading, Exceptions, RegEx, Data Structures and Serialization, including Java 8 API like functional programming
- Hands on experience in working wif Cloud Architecture.
- Created REST Microservice APIs using Spring Boot Application.
- Strong experience in Spring Frameworks such as Spring MVC, IOC, AOP and Spring JDBC.
- Strong hands-on experience wif Spring IO, Spring Boot wif Thymeleaf.
- Strong working experience wif Spring IO / Spring Boot Spring Framework, which includes usage of IoC/Dependency Injection and different Spring modules like Core Container, Data Access/Integration, Web and AOP in a Web application.
- Providing Adobe Analytics and Adhoc Analysis Training to Business Monthly basis.
- Assist business stakeholders to increase and improve their usage of Adobe Analytics (Omniture/SiteCatalyst) and other analytics platforms.
- Experience in integrating REST, SOAP services using MuleSoft.
- Used Maven and Jenkins as a build tool and deploying teh application using Kafka.
- Used spring config server for centralized configuration and Splunk for centralized logging.
- Utilized AKKA for asynchronous message handling
- Expertise in developing SQL Queries, Stored Procedures and Triggers in databases viz. Oracle, SQL Server 2000, My SQL, and DB2 and excellent development experience using Agile Methodology.
- Focused on architecting NoSQL databases like MongoDB, Cassandra, and Cache database.
- Experience in Data Modeling and working wif Cassandra Query Language (CQL).
- Experienced in ReactJS and working wif React Flux architecture.
- Developed and maintained code for various applications using PHP, Java, and MySQL.
- Experience in Microsoft Azure
- Experience wif MVC Java frameworks like Angular.JS, EXT.JS, Backbone.JS, Node.JS, Ember.JS, bootstrap.JS, React.JS.
- Experience in Amazon Web Services (Amazon EC2, Amazon S3, Amazon Simple DB, Amazon RDS, Amazon Elastic Load Balancing, Amazon SQS, AWS Identity and access).
- Experienced in cloud automation using AWS Cloud Formation Templates, Chef, and Puppet.
- Experience in automating teh infrastructure in AWS using web services.
- Deployed spring boot application on AWS Elastic Beanstalk
- Good knowledge of Docker and Container orchestration.
- Confidence in working wif other iOS and Android developers to complete detailed projects.
- Implemented teh function to send and receive AMQP messages on RabbitMQ synchronously and asynchronously and send JMS message to Apache ActiveMQ on teh edge device.
- Developed unit and integration tests for existing microservices using JUnit, Mockito, and Docker.
- Experience in Microservices and Spring boot application development.
- Strong Experience on UNIX, Linux platforms, developed shell scripts and configured CRON jobs.
- Hands on experience of Build & Deployment phases and usage of Continuous Integration (CI/CD) tools.
- Performance Targeted Implementer wif substantial familiarity in Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) using Apache Axis Web Service Framework using teh Web Services protocols like SOAP, REST, JAX-RPC, JAXB, WSDL, and UDDI.
- Hands on experience on Web/Application server like Tomcat, WebSphere, WebLogic, Glassfish, and JBoss.
- Expertise in Selenium automation using Selenium Web Driver, Cucumber, Selenium Grid, JAVA, JUnit, TestNG, Maven, Jenkins
- Experience in using Hibernate framework for mapping POJO classes wif database and using Hibernate Query Language.
- Expanded monolithic architecture into smaller microservices architecture
- Proficient in using RDBMS concepts and worked wif Oracle database.
- Hands on Experience in Version Control systems GIT and SVN.
- Having experience in Black Box Testing includes Integration, Functionality, System, Performance and Regression Testing and Strong Foundation in Web Test Analysis, Testing and maintenance.
- Ability to adapt to evolving technology, a strong sense of responsibility and accomplishment.
- Excellent Leadership, Interpersonal, Problem-solving and Time Management skills.
- Excellent communication skills both in Written (documentation) and Verbal (presentation).
- Hardworking and result oriented wif customer Focus and teh ability to persist and explore new ways of finding solutions to teh problem.
Programming Skills: C++, Java/J2EE, JDBC, Guava, JSTL, JSP 1.2/2.0, EJB 2.0/3.0, JavaBeans, JMS, JNDI, CSD, JAXB, Web services, HTML, CSS
Frameworks: Struts 1.x/2.x, Hibernate 3.x/4.x, Spring 3.2, JSF 2.0
Databases: Oracle 10g/11g/12c, MYSQL, NoSQL, DB2, PL/SQL, Azure, JDBC, RDBMS, Stored procedures, Packages, Triggers, Cursors, Views, Sybase, Cassandra 2.2, MongoDB
Cloud Technologies: AWS, Google Cloud, Azure
Web Services: XML, WSDL, SOAP, REST, JAXP, JAXB, XMLBEANS
Tools: Eclipse, Apache Tomcat 7.0, FileZilla, JDeveloper, Putty, Tableau, Alteryx, Maven, Gradle
Application/ Web Servers: WebSphere 8.5, WebLogic 8.1/10.3, Tomcat
Build Tools: ANT, Maven, Jenkins
Scripting languages: Shell, python.
Testing/ Logging Tools: JUnit, Mockito, SOAP UI Testing
Version Control: CVS, VSS, SVN, Rational Clear case, Git
Operating Systems: UNIX/Linux, Microsoft Windows Variants, Red hat Linux-CentOS 7, Android
Confidential -Pittsburgh, PA
Java Full Stack Developer
- Worked extensively on Spring boot for building web services under Microservice architecture.
- Involved in all phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) like Analysis, Designing, Developing, Testing, Finalizing
- Used Hibernate to query Oracle database and return results to teh front-end
- Working wif Agile methodologies following SCRUMfor team collaboration meeting and SCRUM board to keep track tools like TFS
- Implemented Java/J2EE design patterns such as Factory, DAO, Session Facade, and Singleton
- Automate teh project's build infrastructure using Maven
- Configured ELKstack to store and process application logs
- Used Maven for creating reports, checks, build and testing automation setups
- Used Spring 4.2.1 for teh view by configuring teh controller layer
- Introduced Hibernate 5.0.2 in this Project for teh first time in place of EJB 3.2 and made a successful implementation of POJO (Plain Old Java Objects)
- Worked on teh Spring framework like Spring IOC and Spring DAO.
- Developed server-side services using Restful Web Services
- Launched Amazon EC2 Cloud Instances using Amazon Web Services (Linux/Ubuntu) and Configuring instances wif respect to specific applications
- Installed application on AWS EC2 instances and configured teh storage on S3 bucket
- Managing teh multi-tier and multi-region architecture using AWS Cloud Formation
- Built scripts on AWS cloud for scheduling EC2 auto-scaling load balancer wif Java SDK
- Managed local deployments in Kubernetes, creating a local cluster and deploying application containers
- Developed and executed Unit Test plans using JUnit, ensuring dat results are documented and reviewed wif Quality Assurance teams responsible for integrated testing
- Working wif ELK(Elasticsearch, Logstash, and Kibana) stack to develop an end to end transaction processing system
- Implemented Web-Services to integrate between different application (internal and third-party) components using SOAP and RESTFUL services
- Created a complete release process documentation, which explains all teh steps involved in teh release process
- Analyzed various distributed file systems suitable for a cloud storage using a storage benchmark.
- Tested a private storage cloud using OpenStack SWIFT software
- Setup Docker on Linux and configure Jenkins to run under Dockerhost.
- Imported and exported data into HDFS
- Performed Branching, Tagging, Release Activities on Version Control Tools: SVN, GitHub
- Data modeling and development experience in Cassandra or other NoSQL databases
- Developing scripts for build, deployment, maintenance and related tasks using Jenkins, Maven.
- Performed code build using MAVEN
- Deployed teh Application EAR and RESTful Services on JBoss Application Server
- Involved in Production Support and Maintenance of teh application and troubleshooting of Issues on JBoss by checking logs, payments etc.
- Participated in configuration management, change management activities and code reviews
Confidential -Dallas, Texas
Java Full Stack Developer
- Participated in Agile Scrum methodology for application development. Analysis, design, coding, unit, and integration testing of business applications in an object-oriented environment
- Designed and developed UI screens wif XSLT and JSF (MVC), Prime Faces providing interactive screens to display data
- Built teh responsive UI wif AngularJS, Bootstrap, and SASS. Developed teh dashboard for displaying charts, graphs, and other analytics-related widgets
- Developed mock-up screens in teh prototype to demo teh application screens to business users using HTML, AngularJS, Bootstrap
- Used Angular-JS, AJAX for asynchronous validations for teh input fields of teh forms wif teh data existed in teh database
- Created single page applications (SPA) wif nested and multiple views using Angular UI-router, custom directives for reusable components used across teh application
- Used $http and $resource service for retrieving data from teh server via XMLHttpRequest object in Angularjs framework
- Followed teh Kanban process for tracking teh progress
- Extensively used Core Java collections, Generics, Exception handling, Design patterns for functionality, such as portfolio summary and user information also developed Services, Business Delegate, POJO, Controller and Dao
- Create RFP (Request for Proposal) microservice to provide RESTful API utilizing Spring Boot wif Spring MVC
- Created entities in Scala and Java along wif named queries to interact wif teh database. Used teh Scala collection framework to store and process teh complex Customer information
- Extensively Implemented Spring boot, Dependency Injection (DI) and aspect-oriented programming (AOP) features along wif hibernating
- Used JMS (Java Mailing Service) API to mail notifications upon teh success or failure when teh backend processes are completed and to send mail notifications regarding any system related problems
- Wrote Hibernate Criteria queries for data retrievals and has performed teh ORM mappings to map java entities to database tables
- Configured Spring declarative transaction manager and implemented transaction management in DAO layer
- Implemented RESTFUL web services using Spring Boot and consumed using Spring REST services. Published Rest services for performing CRUD operations from database
- Used JSON for data exchange between application modules along wif XML and WS-Security for authenticating teh REST messages along wif encryption and decryption
- Installed KAFKA on Hadoop cluster and configured producer and consumer coding part in java. Loaded data from various data sources into HDFS using Kafka
- Designed and implemented a stream filtering system on top of Apache Kafka to reduce stream size
- We used teh most popular streaming tool KAFKA to load teh data on Hadoop File system and move teh same data to MongoDB NoSQL database
- Involved in setting up AWS services wif EC2 instances, S3 bucket, IAM, RDS took part in deploying teh application in AWS
- Writing and retrieving files to and from AWS S3 bucket for UI to render data faster dat involves complex and time-consuming server-side logic
- Focused on Test Driven Development (TDD) theirby creating detailed JUnit tests for every single piece of functionality before writing teh actual functionality and used Mockito for mock-based testing
- Involved in configuring builds using Jenkins wif Git, Gradle plugins, configured and used Jenkins to deploy teh applications onto Dev, QA, UAT environments
- Worked on Atlassian products such as Git for Version control, Source tree, Jira for project tracking, Confluence for project Wiki
Confidential -Raleigh, NC
- Hands on experience in Amazon Web Services (AWS) provisioning and good knowledge of AWS services like EC2, S3, Glacier, ELB (Load Balancers), RDS, SNS, SWF, and EBS etc.
- Install and configure DHCP, DNS (BIND, MS), web (Apache, IIS), mail (SMTP, IMAP, POP3), and file servers on SUSE and Linux servers.
- Developed critical components of teh application including Spring forms, Spring controllers, JSP views, and business logic and data logic components dat include Hibernate Entities, Spring-Hibernate DAO and Spring models following MVC architecture
- Involved in implementation of matching functionality between account and offers and also teh functionality to manage customer communication and channel preferences using Spring and Hibernate.
- Automation of various administrative tasks on multiple servers using Puppet.
- Setting up teh build and deployment automation for teh Java-based project by using JENKINS and Maven.
- Using Cloud Trail, Cloud Passage, Check Marx, Qualys Scan tools for AWS security and scanning.
- Able to create scripts for system administration and AWS using languages such as BASH and Python.
- Working in a team of Architects and Developers to build and deploy Python Flask Peewee Linux AWS
- Creating DB driven web apps in Python JSON PostgreSQL Cassandra Flask Peewee ORM WSGI Werkzeug
- Implemented service layer on top of Cassandra usingcore Java, Datastax Java API, andRestful API.
- Very good understanding Cassandra cluster mechanism dat includesreplication strategies, snitch, gossip, consistent hashingandconsistency levels.
- Implement systems dat are highly available, scalable, and self-healing on teh AWS platform.
- Hand-on experience inService-OrientedArchitecture,Web ServicesusingJAX-WS, SOAP, WSDL, UDDI, JAX-RS RESTFul, Jersey, CXF, and OAuth2.
- Created teh AWS VPC network for teh Installed Instances and configured teh Security Groups and Elastic IP's accordingly.
- Code and developed custom ElasticSearch Java-based wrapper client using teh "Jest" API. To facilitate common access, to ElasticSearch.
- Used MongoDB internal tools like Mongo Compass, Mongo Atlas Manager & Ops Manager, Cloud Manager etc.
- Worked on MongoDB database concepts such as locking, transactions, indexes, sharding, replication and schema design.
- Managed teh software configurations using Enterprise Chef like Chef Workstation, server and chef nodes
- Configured Apache web server in teh Linux AWS Cloud environment using Puppet automation.
- GIT administration like providing access for branches and GIT repositories.
- Creating GIT repositories and give access rights to authorized developers and worker on antifactory.
- Experience on several Docker components like Docker Engine, Hub, Machine, Compose and Registry.
- Using Docker, Jenkins, VMWare, RHEL, Satellite, OpenShift, Kubernetes, Artifactory, Ansible & GitLab
- Developing Docker images to support Development and Testing Teams and their pipelines; distributed Jenkins, Selenium and JMeter images, and ElasticSearch, Kibana and Logstash (ELK & EFK) etc
- Developing scripts for teh build, deployment, maintenance and related tasks using Jenkins, Docker, Maven, Python and Bash
- Experience in configuring Splunk and Integrated Splunk wif Active Directory and LDAP authentication.
- Test automation for a web application (SWAP module) using Cucumber.
- Experience working on Docker Hub, creating Docker images and handling multiple images primarily for middleware installations and domain configurations. Used SVN as version control across common source code used by developers.
Environment: Java 1.8, J2EE, Spring Framework 4.0, Spring Batch, Microservices, REST, XML, HTML5, CSS3, JSP 2.0, JSON, AJAX, JMS, JPA, JNDI, JVM, JDK1.8, SOAP, SOA, Durandal, Servlets 3.0, Hibernate 5.0.X, Amazon S3, Amazon RDS, AWS Lambda, Amazon IAM, Amazon EC2, Amazon Cloud Watch, WSDL, WebSphere7.0, Maven, Log4J, SVN, JUnit, NodeJS, Tomcat, WebLogic, Oracle 11g, AWS, jQuery, AngularJS, RabbitMQ, Eclipse, Maven, OAuth2.
- Involved in all teh phases of SDLC including Requirements Collection, Design & Analysis of Customer Specifications, Development, and Customization of teh Application.
- Experience wif integration servicesOAuth, OAUTH2.
- Designed & developed Application using Spring Framework, Spring MVC, and spring templates.
- Hands on experience wif data persistence using Hibernate and Spring Framework.
- Involved in implementation of enterprise integration wif Web Services and Legacy Systems using SOAP, and REST (Using Axis and Jersey frameworks).
- Experienced in Financial Services.
- Developed teh application under J2EE Architecture using spring, Hibernate, Servlets, and JSP.
- Used Spring Core for concept Inversion of control (IOC) implemented using dependency injection.
- Involved in multi-tiered J2EE design utilizing MVC architecture (Struts Framework), Hibernate deployed on Web Sphere Application Server connecting to a database. Involved in setting up Maven configuration and halping Continuous Integration (CI) Issues.
- Overcame challenges like data migration from MySQL to MongoDB.
- Usage of tools like RoboMongo, MongoVue and NoSQL Manager for migration of data between databases wifout any kind of data loss.
- Responsible for managing MongoDB environment wif high availability, performance and scalability perspectives.
- Wrote different stored procedures in Oracle using PL/SQL
- Developed Object Model and UML design models for developing Use cases and created Sequence diagram, class diagram and active diagrams for application components and interfaces.
- Worked closely wif various teams to resolve issues which include Business, QA, Build &Deployment, Off-shore, Tier2, Production Support teams.
- Involved in teh complete Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) including analysis, design and implementation of teh Administration, Pharmacy and Billing module of teh project.
- Developed Use Case diagrams, Class diagrams and Sequence diagrams in teh detailed design phase of teh project using Rational Rose.
- Developed a complete Business tier using Stateless and Stateful Session beans wif EJB 2.0 standards.
- Used various J2EE design patterns, like DTO, DAO, Business Delegate, Service Locator, Session Facade, Singleton, Factory.
- Extensively used JBoss while writing code and for creating Data Sources.
- Created test plans and JUnit test cases and test suite for all teh methods in teh Session beans.
- Written complex SQL queries, stored procedures, functions, and triggers.
- Used XML, WSDL, UDDI, SOAP, SAX parser and Web Services for communicating data between different applications.
- Used JUnit to implement and execute test cases for unit testing of teh modules.
- Used Selenium Firefox add-on for testing and developed Selenium test cases for automated UI testing.
- Responsible for requirement gathering, design, and development of teh module in teh product. Involved in making improvements in core logic by utilizing teh CoreJava design patterns like Factory and Singleton. Used agile methodology (Scrum) in teh project development.
- Hibernate second level cache and pagination TEMPhas implemented to increase performance.
- Developed teh UI components jquery data table, HTML5, CSS3 and implementing algorithms in core java.
- Created a DAO layer using Hibernate. Developed code for obtaining bean references in spring framework using Dependency injection (DI).
- Tomcat 5 Application server was used for deploying and running of teh web applications made in SpringMVC (3.0) and database access module was created using Hibernate 3.2.
- Has used math algorithm for implementing
- Used spring AOP in order to eliminate cross-cutting concerns for logging.
- Providing estimations for new requirements, change request
- Participate in requirements elicitation, validation of architecture, create and review of teh design.
- Providing pseudo code to teh team and assist them in coding completion query optimization indexing to improve teh performance of teh work products.
- Configured POM projects using maven2. Wrote stored procedures in Oracle 10g for application specific.
- Has implemented spring security for basic authentication. Used JConsole to profile and analyzing heap dump.
- Used Hibernate as an ORM tool for mapping relationships between various entities in teh project.
- Wrote shell scripts for war deployment in tomcat.