- Overall 7 years of experience in Front end, UI, Object Oriented Analysis, Design, development, configuration, testing, support and documentation in the entire stage of Software Development Life Cycle and System Architecture using JAVA/J2EE technologies.
- Experienced wif hands on development in Java, AngularJS, Bootstrap, HTML5, CSS3, J2EE, Servlets, EJB, JSP, JMS, JDBC, spring, Struts, Hibernate, JSF
- Experience in working in environments using Agile (SCRUM), RUP and Test Driven development methodologies.
- Experience in understanding the requirement and develop, implement and test the various application architectures that include E - Commerce, Business 2 Business, and Distributed Applications.
- Worked extensively in Model View Controller (MVC) architecture for web development using JSF, Struts and Spring MVC.
- Development of Business Logic using Seam Framework
- Used J2EE design patterns like Data Access Object (DAO) Pattern, Singleton Pattern, Front Controller, and Factory Pattern for TEMPeffective and efficient strategies.
- Proficient wif persistence framework Hibernate.
- Good understanding of ANT and Maven build scripts.
- Experience wif Log4j for application logging facility using Log4j, writing JUnit test cases for unit testing and to maintain the accuracy of the program code.
- Worked wif XML related technologies such as XSD, JAXB
- Proficient use of developing applications using Eclipse, My Eclipse, RAD, NetBeans
Java Enterprise API: Servlets, JSP, JSF, EJB, JNDI, JMS, JDBC, Java Mail, Applets, RMI, Java Multithreading, Webservices, JAX-RPC
System Design: MVC, Struts, Spring, Hibernate, JPA
Databases & Programming: My SQL, SQL, PL/SQL, Oracle, SQL Server, IBM DB2, Stored Procedures
Software Engineering: UML, Design Patterns, Object Oriented Methodologies, Service Oriented Architecture, Test Driven Development, Scrum and Agile methodologies
XML Technologies: XML, DTD, SAX, DOM, SOAP, WSDL, XPath, XSLT
Application Servers: Apache, Tomcat, JBoss, WebLogic, IBM WebSphere
Operating Systems: Windows 2003/2008/XP/Vista/7/8, Linux, UNIX
IDEs & Tools: Eclipse, NetBeans, Intellij, JUnit, Log4j, Ant, SOAP UI, Toad, SQL Developer, Rational ClearQuest, Rational ClearCase, CVS, MS Visio, SVN
Confidential, Cary, NC
Full Stack Developer
- Involved in project plan meetings wif clients, business analysts and team members to analyze business requirements and translated business requirements into working model using Agile methodology.
- Developed user-friendly interface to seamlessly combine the new module wif existing login system by using AngularJS.
- Used the responsive utilities of the Bootstrap frameworks to facilitate the design displaying properly on different devices.
- Implemented business tier using Spring IOC, AOP and MVC.
- Used WSDL, SOAP, JAX-WS, JAX-RS, CXF technologies to create web services, generate stubs and consuming the existing services.
- Used CXF API to generate Restful web services.
- Tested SOAP web services using SOAP UI and REST API web services using REST Client.
- Developed the service layer that acts a bridge between the presentation layer and data access layer, wif Spring framework.
- Implemented Dependency Injection (IOC) feature of spring framework to inject beans into User Interface and AOP for Logging.
- Developed persistence Layer using Hibernate to persist the data and to manage the data visualization.
- Developed Hibernate configuration files and queries and Implemented DAO classes.
- Used SVN as the version control tool for maintaining version control of the application.
- Maven was used for building and Jenkins to run the periodic builds and tests of the application.
- Configured development environment using WebSphere application server for developers integration testing.
- Developed unit testing frame work using JUnit test cases for continuous integration testing.
Confidential, Memphis, TN
Full stack Developer
- Involved in the analysis, design, and development and testing phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Use Agile (SCRUM) methodologies for Software Development.
- Used Microsoft Visio for developing Use case diagrams, Activity flow diagrams, Class diagrams and Object diagrams in the design phase.
- Implemented the application using Jakarta Struts Framework which is based on Model View Controller design pattern.
- Developed action classes and action forms to collect input.
- Developed Custom Tags to simplify the JSP code.
- Used Hibernate in data access layer to access and update information in the database.
- Generated the Hibernate mapping files and developed the underlying domain objects.
- Developed the Hibernate DAO classes.
- Extensively used HQL, Criterion Queries while developing the DAO classes.
- Actively involved in designing and implementing Singleton, MVC and DAO design patterns.
- Used Apache CXF for creating the Web Services to interact wif other modules.
- Developed WSDL in eclipse.
- Developed the REST webservice using Spring IOC to provide user a way to run the job and generate daily status report on loans.
- Used Message Driven Bean (MDB) to execute Control Center jobs using WebLogic JMS Queue.
- Used JUnit framework for unit testing of application and ANT to build the application and deployed on Web Logic.
- Configured and used Log4J for logging.
- Used Tortoise SVN for version control and used HPQC to track defects and change requests.
Confidential, Livonia, MI
- Involved in gathering the requirements from the stake holders to enhance the existing Content Management Process.
- Use the DAO, VO (Value objects) and other J2EE Design Patterns in developing application code.
- Design and development of Internal App Using JSF 2.0, JQuery, Hibernate, Spring 3.0.
- Involved in coding for the business layer using Java, Spring Framework and persistence mechanism used is Hibernate.
- Extensive implementation of Maven builds process for various applications in RIS Systems.
- Used JAXB to Marshall and Unmarshall XML into Retirement Readiness Java objects
- Developed EJB-Session Beans that implements the business logic. Used IBM DB2 UDB as Database.
- Integrated Spring wif Struts framework to use Inversion of Control
- Used all the components of STRUTS Framework like Action Forms, Action Servlets, Action Mappings, Action Errors, and Tiles.
- Configured and build Asynchronous communication wif JMS services wif MQ Series.
- Used WebSphere Application server for deploying the applications.
- Used RAD IDE for developing, testing and deploying applications.
- Used Clear Case, Tortoise Hg and SVN for version control.
- Participated in group sessions, design reviews, and code analyzing
- Proactively communicate wif the development and QA team to anticipate configuration management issues/processes.
- JUnit, Log4j were used for unit testing and as logging frameworks.
Environment: Java 1.6, JSF 2.0,Spring 3.0, JSP, Servlets, Hibernate, JMS, JPA, AJAX, WebSphere, SVN, Clear Case, JDBC, Web Services, XML, XSLT, CSS, HTML, Maven, ANT, DB2, JUnit, RAD.
Confidential, Phoenix, AZ
- Participated in gathering the requirements and involved in preparing the requirements documents
- Involved in the Analysis, Design, Coding, modification and implementation of user requirements in the online banking automation.
- Developed components for checking account, savings account, customer information, currency converter for online banking using UML class diagram
- Involved in the designing of object use case diagrams, sequence diagrams and collaboration diagrams.
- Applied Design patterns include Model-View-Controller, Business Delegate and Singleton.
- Implemented the JSPs and EJBs to interact wif Struts Framework to TEMPeffectively handle the workflow of the application.
- Developed the Action, Action Form classes and configured the struts-config.xml file.
- Used Validator framework to perform validation on the JSP pages
- Developed Session Beans for implementing business logic and made extensive use of Java Naming and Directory Interface (JNDI) for looking up enterprise beans.
- Implemented session façade to simplify the interactions between clients and the lower
- Components were developed and integrated into Servlets and JSP.
- Developed Webservice client to consume services from other modules.
- Configured the data source to handle JDBC connections.
- Designed and developed the DAO classes using JDBC and developed SQL queries and utilized Stored Procedures to interact wif the Oracle database
- Use DOM/SAX for parsing XML files and used Dom4j for creating XML files
- Built and deployed war files in WebLogic.
Confidential, Minneapolis, MN
- Engaged in gathering and analyzing requirements, identifying various individual logical components, expressing the system design through UML diagrams.
- Engaged in the development of the entire spectrum of business components, including the web interface, business components and database layer.
- Used Spring framework to implement the MVC design pattern.
- Used Spring Web Flow in the application and wired the beans to implement business logic at the middle tier level
- Implemented Session EJBs at the middle tier level to house business logic.
- Involved in implementing the DAO pattern for database connectivity and used the JDBC API extensively.
- Developed the WSDL to define the Webservice.
- Developed Webservice using apache axis engine to get coverage details.
- Developed client using axis engine to test the Webservice.
- Developed and deployed the applications using Web Sphere Application Developer
- Used JUnit extensively to test the implementation.
- Used Rational Clear Case for version control.
Environment: Java 1.5, Struts, JSP, EJB, Spring, Apache Axis, JDBC, IRAD, IBM WebSphere App Server, Oracle, UML, Toad, Rational Clear Case, Rational Clear Quest.
Confidential, Erie, PA
- Involved in requirements gathering, development and system testing.
- Developed UML diagrams like Use Case Diagrams, Class Diagrams and Sequence Diagrams to represent the detail design phase
- Developed Servlets to handle the user requests.
- Developed JSPs as part of front end UI.
- Developed Session Beans to process requests from the user interface
- Developed DAO classes to perform the CRUD operations.
- Developed complex SQL queries to insert, update and used JDBC to invoke Stored Procedures
- Configured and deployed web application in JBoss Application Server.
- Created JUnit test cases and created set up manuals and user guides.
- Participated in weekly meetings to collaborate wif team members.
- Worked wif the Testing team in fixing the defects
- Involved in software requirements analysis for this application
- Leverage complex technologies to build forms.
- Created and optimized the database using JPA and Hibernate.
- Built service layers, data access layers, and the user interface.
- Programmed using Scrum for the application development methodology, following test driven development (TDD)
- Developed web application using JSP, Servlets, Java beans wif MVC design paradigm.
- Developed UI using HTML, CSS and JSP.
- Monitored the logs using Log4J and fixed the problem
- Eclipse for IDE and CVS version control system.
- Application deployed on Tomcat