- 7+ Years of professional experience as a Java/J2EE Developer in Object Oriented development, implementation and maintenance of web and distributed Enterprise applications using Java/J2EE technologies
- Strong work experience in application integration using Web Services such as JAX RPC, JAXB, JAX - WS, SOAP, WSDL, JAX-RS, Restful.
- Good experience in implementing applications wif Model-View-Controller (MVC) / N-tier Architecture such as Struts framework, Spring MVC
- Experienced in implementing business components using Spring modules like Spring IOC, Spring AOP, Spring MVC, Spring ORM integration.
- Hands on experience wif J-Unit and Log4j in developing test cases and determining application functionality
- Possess knowledge of Object Oriented Analysis and Design using Unified Modeling Language (UML), Agile and Waterfall model.
- Experience in DB2, Oracle, MS SQL Server 2005 and MySQL. Hands on wif PL/SQL Stored Procedures, Triggers and Views.
- Excellent communication, presentation skills, a very good team player and self-starter wif ability to work independently and as part of a team.
Methodologies: Agile, SDLC, Scrum.
Languages: C#, Java, SQL, PL/SQL
Java/J2EE Technologies: Java, J2EE, JSP, Servlets, JavaBeans, JDBC, JNDI, Custom Tag Libraries.
Web Services Technology: SOAP, Apache CXF, RESTful.
Java Framework: Struts, Spring, Hibernate, Log4J
Application/Web Servers: Tomcat, IBM Web Sphere App ServerV5.0, JBoss, Weblogic 10, Web sphere 7.0
Repository Tools: CVS, SVN, GIT.
IDE: Eclipse, Net beans, InteliJ Idea.
Database: SQL Server, PL/SQL, MySQL, Oracle.
Confidential, Wilmington, DE
- Involved in developing Classes diagram in UML showing generalization and other relationships, Sequence diagram describing teh interaction of objects over time.
- Implemented as well as exposed web services using Apache Axis.
- Used Apache Axis2 provided code generation tool fc creating required classes like stub, proxy etc. suitable for Apache Axis framework.
- Implemented Restful web services wif teh use of URI templates and content negotiation.
- Defined persistent classes that are mapped to database tables based on teh analysis of teh business domain.
- Followed Test Driven Development (TDD), Scrum concepts of teh Agile Methodology to produce high Quality Software.
- Implemented Spring Framework and Struts. Used Spring for teh transaction management and logging.
- Wrote POJO classes and used annotation to map database tables wif java objects.
- Created an XML configuration file for Hibernate -- Database connectivity.
- Provided production support for teh application
- Created connections to database using Hibernate session Factory, using Hibernate API’s to retrieve and store data to teh database wif Hibernate transaction control.
- Implemented persistence layer using various features of Hibernate framework like HQL queries, Criteria, projections etc.
- Implemented various design patterns like singleton, decorator, data access object, factory pattern.
- Carried out bug fixing by rigorous testing using JUnit test cases.
- Designed and Developed Web Services using technologies WSDL, SOAP to communicate to teh other modules.
- Configured Hibernate objects as Spring Beans in teh Spring Configuration File.
- Implemented single page application utilizingAngularJSclient-side framework, including form validations, routing techniques, services, http requests, SVG visualization, custom directives, filters, testing.
- Configured teh Hibernate configuration files to persist teh data to teh Oracle 10g Database.
- Documented all stages of teh project, generated documentation using Java API Documentation Generator (javadoc).
Confidential, Boca Raton, FL
- Participated in discussions of User Requirements, communicated wif business analyst to create requirement document
- Worked in Agile Scrum Methodology
- Involved in configuration of Struts MVC and integration wif Hibernate for Sunpass module.
- Involved in configuration of Spring MVC and integration wif Hibernate for Suntoll module.
- Implemented as well as exposed teh web services using Sun-Metro Implementation.
- Developed action classes and Services classes that support Struts framework.
- Involved in developing DAOs (Data Access Object) to connect backend Database.
- Designed, Developed and analyzed teh front-end and back-end using Servlets and
- Struts 2.0.
- Used JBOSS as local and application server for all environments.
- Used Hibernate for Object relational Mapping and persistence.
- Interfaced wif Oracle TOAD back-end using Hibernate Framework.
- User stories, Iteration updates and performance tracked through lnterscope.
- Implemented unit testing using frameworks like Junit
- Used ant for building applications.
- Deployed applications on JBoss 6.0 during development
- Designed front-end, data driven GUI using Angular Js, HTML, JavaQuery and CSS.
- Created batch jobs for technical reports and other project documentation.
Environment: Java1.6, J2EE, Servlets, Spring 3.0, Struts 2.0, Hibernate 3.0, XML, WSDL, SOAP, Jboss 6.0, Eclipse Luna IDE, AGILE/SCRUM, Sun Metro, Webservices, JUnit 4.0, SOAP UI, JBoss Application Server, HTML, JQuery, CSS Oracle 11g, Tortoise SVN
Confidential, Bellevue, WA
POS System me Order Entry System Java developer
- Involved in preparing High Level /low Level Design documents.
- Teh Application is designed using J2EE technologies based on MVC architecture.
- Implemented Service tier and Data access tier using Spring and Hibernate.
- Developed ERO diagrams showing various key dependencies for every module.
- Developed various Test cases for Unit-Testing teh code using JUNIT.
- Wrote Base Test classes for individual modules for reducing redundancy in Test code and also greater maintainability.
- Implemented Mock Objects using Easy Mock for reducing dependency and complete isolation for unit testing.
- Designed message formats in XML. Design and Development of XSL.
- Backend Stored procedures development wif PL/SQL
- Implemented Integration Testing for teh application.
- Developed DAO objects to mock persistence implementation to test Business Logic.
- Worked wif Hibernate framework for persistence implementation.
- Used CVS as versioning system.
- Involved in bug fixing for other modules.
Confidential, Milwaukee, WI
- Analysis and Design of various modules using J2EE Architecture.
- Involved in complete projects Life Cycle, me.e. Design, Implementation, unit Testing and UAT Testing support and Production Maintenance.
- Extensively used agile development methodology and project planning.
- Worked on development of Struts based UI screens for teh Presentation application.
- Involved in Writing Action classes, Action Forms and Action Mapping in Struts Config xml.
- Extensively used teh J2EE design patterns like Session Façade, Business Object (BO), Service Locator, Data Transfer Object (DTO) and Data Access Object (DAO), Singleton, Factory.
- Developed Web Services to integrate wif teh External System. Worked on RESTful Webservices.
- Involved in JUNIT testing for teh unit testing.
- Automated teh build process by using ANT build tool.
- Actively involved in getting teh production issues resolved.
- Written Shell scripts for platform specific jobs and creation of product images.
- Developed Basic search and advanced search JSP parsers.
- Developed utility components for import and export of employee list in MS excel file.
- Developed search and database utility classes.
- Parsing XML files using DOM parser and pumped teh data into teh database.