- Solid proficiency with IA/UX and web usability best practices.
- Expertise in building strong websites confirming Web 2.0 standards using Yahoo User Interface (YUI) Framework, Dojo, JQuery, HTML, XHTML, DHTML & CSS to develop valid code and table-free sties
- Knowledge on PHP, MySQL, Apache and WordPress.
- Experience in Bootstrap (responsive design), Backbone, and AngularJS frameworks.
- Excellent working knowledge and thorough exposure on compatibility issues with different versions of browsers like Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Safari and Google Chrome.
- Strong debugging skills using Firebug, IE Tester, and Chrome Developer Tools
- Experience in using version control tools such as SVN, CSV and GIT.
- Knowledge in Unified Modeling Language (UML), Flow Chart, Class Diagrams, User Diagram, Activity and Sequence Diagrams.
- Strong knowledge in Agile Development, Scrum and Waterfall Methodologies.
- Expert in creating Templates, Mockups and Prototypes, Web Interfaces, Layouts and Flow of future pages Using Web Standards.
- Experience on working with CSS background, Layouts, Positioning, Text, Border, Padding, Pseudo Classes, Elements and CSS behaviors in CSS.
- Produced visually appealing designs focused on usability, utility, UX, cross-browser.
- Experience in system analysis, design, workflow architecture, development, testing and maintenance of web based applications
- Strong exposure in data structures and algorithms, including measurement of time and space complexities.
- Excellent team player, self-starter and good at Multi-Tasking with ability to handle deadlines in fast paced environment.
IDE's and Tools: Eclipse IDE, NetBeans, Dreamweaver, Firebug, Developer Tools, Edit Plus,JSfiddle, Webstrom, Tatastrom, Sublime text
Development Tools: Adobe Photoshop CS5, Google Ad Words, Yahoo Search Marketing (springtoolSuite)
Wire Frame Tools (wire frame): Adobe Illustrator CS3
Debugging Tools: Firebug, BugZilla
Database: PL/SQL (oracle), MySQL, MSSQL
Operating System: Windows XP/Vista/7/8, MAC OS X,LINUX, UNIX
Browsers: IE11, Mozilla25, Chrome31 and Safari5
Frameworks: Hibernate 4.0, Spring 3.0, Struts 2.0, JSF, Struts1.2x, JUnit, Ant 1.3, Log4J 1.2.x, EXT JS 4.0X,EXT JS 5, Angular, Apache Camel, Web Socket Programming
Linux: SNMTP, TCP/IP, HTTP
Languages: Java 1.6, PL/SQL
Confidential, Cincinnati, OH
Sr. Java UI Developer
- Worked on an Agile (Scrum) Development Team to deliver regular updates to business team and project managers.
- Used the light weight container of the SpringFrame work to provide architectural flexibility for inversion of controller (IOC).
- Developed Spring Configuration files & used annotations to auto wire Java Components using Spring Dependency.
- Used multithreading to improve the overall programming performance of system design and development.
- Developed the application framework using MVC architecture using JSF, spring and hibernate.
- Implemented object-relational mapping using Hibernate.
- Involved in development of data abstraction layer using Hibernate ORM framework with spring support.
- Created Hibernate configuration file, Hibernate mapping files and defined persistence classes.
- Used Hibernate in data access layer to access and update information in the database.
- Implemented Hibernate's Polymorphic many-to-one associations for referring instances of subclasses and participated in design of data base and created tables in MySQL.
- Created *.hbm.xml mapping for all data table objects. Created hibernate-config.xml and configured the hibernate for the application.
- Developed responsive applications using Bootstrap.js, Require.js and Node.js, which allowed the same application to be optimized for both mobile and desktop resolutions.
- Developed efficient web services for server and client communication protocols through Rest architecture.
- Consumed Web Services as a gateway for the payment through the third-party.
- Designed and implemented web services to communicate with dynamic data from the server.
- Implemented Geocode module to show the exact location on the google maps and designed the edges to connect the location markers.
- Involved in configuration of TOMCAT application server in Multi-cluster environment.
- Used JMS to establish message communication
- AddedAJAXcalls usingJQuery.
- Configured the Jenkins to deploy the war file everyday automatically.
- Configured server IP addresses with Unix/Linux TCP/IP commands.
- Checked server network connectivity using ping, iproute2 Unix/Linux commands.
- Used RDBMS for performance tuning and troubleshooting.
- Planned and Administered MQ environments for all stages of development as well as production.
- Used Log4J to capture the log that includes runtime exceptions, monitored error logs and fixed the problems.
- Created combined deployment descriptors using XML.
- Interactively worked with testing teams in providing test cases and test scripts.
Confidential, Seattle, WA
Java UI Developer
- Involved in developing Servlet based services for cross region system communication.
- Primarily focused on the spring components such as Dispatcher Servlets, Controllers, Model and View Objects, View Resolver.
- Developed the application using Struts that leverages classical Model View Controller (MVC) architecture
- Created screens by assembling Struts Tiles: header, footer, menu, body and defined common page layouts, menu layouts, and use them by passing lists of items and links. Reuse existing layouts using inheritance.
- Used Spring Dependency Injection feature for Bean wiring.
- Used agile software development methodology on spring framework.
- Implemented spring transaction management for some database transactions.
- Worked on Java Multithreaded programmingto develop multithreaded modules and applications.
- Implemented and maintained Java GUI applications using Swing.
- Created user testing profiles, design models, developed GUI interface requirements and establish usability milestones.
- Involved in creating and extracting data from database using SQL Queries,Stored procedures, triggers and packages on Oracle database.
- Developed Web services using Apache Axis SOAP engine that would be exposed to external applications to retrieve data from e-Client servicing platform
- Used XML parser APIs such as JAXP and JAXB in the web service's request response data marshalling as well as un-marshalling process.
- Involved in development of web services for business operations using SOAP, WSDL, JAX-WS, JDOM, XML, XSL and Apache CXF.
- Involved in Data extractor development to retrieve report data from a centralized database using RPM SOAP web services.
- Deployed the applications on Jboss Application server.
- Developed Single Page Applications as full stack developer for faster responses.
- Full Stack JS for removing the management of database interactions for client views.
- Used Stateless Session Beans (EJB) in session facade and for implementing business logic.
- Used EJBs (Session beans) to implement the business logic, JMS for communication for sending updates to various other applications and MDB for routing priority requests.
- Implemented AJAX for asynchronous communication with server providing better user experience.
- Involved in different activities like design, deployment, unit testing and test case creation. Build and release co-ordination for different modules.
- Design and coding of efficient, reliable and scalable AWS infrastructure.
- Supported AWS offerings and executed customer requirements and Supported AWS cloud services by managing clients.
- Developed user interface using JSP, JSP Tag libraries and Struts Tag Libraries to simplify the complexities of the application and for Web tier development.
- Designed and developed user interface using JSP, HTML. XML is used to get the data and XSLT and XPath are used to represent the data in web forms.
- Wrote the DAO's to access the database using JDBC calls and created aspects using Spring AOP annotation approach.
- Involved in writing application level code to interact with APIs, Web Services using AJAX, JSON, XML and JQuery.
- Administered DB2 subsystems in Prod, Qual, Test and Development regions.
- Monitored and managed DB2 thread and locking issues.
- Developed JUnit test cases for all the developed modules.
- Strong experience with UNIX and Shell Scripting.
- Used CVS as version control tool.
- Used Jenkins for continuous integration and Git for source code management.
- Used log4j to capture the log that includes runtime exceptions and debug
- Used mainly Dispatch Action to control the wizard navigation.
- Developed and used Maven for compiling and building the applications.
- Implemented JMS listeners and Message Driven Beans (MDB).
Java UI Developer
- Analyzed business requirements, participated in technical design, development and testing of various modules assigned.
- Created graphics including Icons, Images and Logos using Adobe Flash Catalyst.
- Responsible for the overall layout design, color scheme of the web site using HTML5, XHTML and CSS3 and Responsible for creating detailed wire frames and process flows.
- Created appropriate concept models, site organization, navigation, page layouts and interaction to Support Company’s need and goals.
- Used Dreamweaver as HTML Editor for designing new pages.
- Created design mock-ups and wireframes using MS PowerPoint,Adobe Photoshop CS4 and DreamweaverCS3.
- Developed Tabbed pages using AJAX and Angular.js, Backbone.js for quick view of related content, scores, top stories, and headlines.
- Involved in Enhancement of existing application utilizing Angular.js and Ext.js, created HTML navigation menu that is role based menu items changes dynamically, derived from the database in the form of XML.
- Developed responsive applications using Bootstrap.js, Require.js and Node.js,D3.JS which allowed the same application to be optimized for both mobile and desktop resolutions.
- Developed HTML prototype documents with CSS Style sheets.
- Worked on web applications that required cross browser compatibilities like Chrome, Safari, Firefox, Internet Explorer and Opera.
- Worked closely with the programmers for project requirement analysis.
- Enhanced website by creating new static models pages and presenting it to senior management for attracting the customers and existing users.
Confidential, Montezuma, IA
- Gathered and analyzed the requirements and converted them into User Requirement Specifications and Functional Requirement Specifications for the designers and developers to understand them as per their perspective.
- Designed business applications using web technologies like HTML4/5, XHTML, and CSS2/3 based on the W3C standards.
- Developed CSS3 style sheets to give gradient effects. Developed page layouts, navigation and icons. Applied industry best practices and standards when project requirements were lagging.
- Created Master Pages, CSS Styles Sheets and Integrated to Silver light and got approval from Business Stake holders.
- Extensively used CSS3 and Bootstrap for styling the HTML5 elements.
- Used Backbone.js and Require.js to create Views to hook up models to the DOM and synchronize data to/from server.
- Developed the administrative UI using Angular.js and Node.js.
- Maintained Cross Browser compatibility & implement Responsive Design using Twitter Bootstrap, custom media queries, etc.
- Developed the custom data grids upon JQuery framework to deliver the business data.
- Developed HTML prototypes and UI deliverables, such as wireframes, screen mock-ups, and interface design.
- Worked upon the dashboard for the project which contained a variety of charts and drag gable components using jQuery UI Library.
- Designed DOM based interactive to reprogram selected links and adopted WCAG 2.0 standards for HTML and XHTML and W3C standards for CSS as well.
- Debug the application using Firebug to traverse the documents and manipulated the Nodes using DOM and DOM Functions.
- Used Ajax effectively to create pagination and with client side events like quick search.
- Used AJAX framework for asynchronous data transfer between the browser and the server.
- Worked with the team of architects and back-end Developers to gather requirements and enhance the application functionality and add new features.
Confidential, Warren, NJ
- Closely worked with business system analyst to understand the requirements to ensure that right set of UI modules been built.
- Designed the front-end applications, user interactive (UI) web pages using web technologies like HTML, XHTML, and CSS.
- Wrote jQuery function while implementing various UI Screens across the whole web application (both consumer facing as well as internal application).
- Involved in writing application level code to interact with APIs, Web Services using AJAX, JSON and XML.
- Experienced with programmatic interaction of various APIs (SOAP, REST and XML-RPC web services, XML, XSLT, XPath and JSON).
- Interacted with java controllers (jQuery, Ajax, and JSON to write/read data from back end systems).
- Used SVN for version control and QC for defect tracking.
- Maintain, enhance, and recommend solutions that best suit business and technology needs from UI standpoint.
- Define technical requirements based upon business requirements.
- Creating cross-browser compatible and standards-compliant CSS-based page layouts.
- Strong communication, analytical and interpersonal skills working within cross-functional teams.
- Worked on cross browser compatibility issues and fix the bugs pertaining to various browsers.
- Employed as an interface and backend developer, PHP and MySQL.
- Designing and producing proposals, charts, presentations, direct mail pieces, slides, document covers, brochures, information packets, etc. for company and client use.
- Designed and edited software user manuals, online help, and user interfaces.
- Created an online logo library that everyone in the company could access, established and maintained standardized presentation templates, worked with technical staff to improve network print times.
- Proficient experienced &knowledge of new technology to solve problems stemming from time and budget constraints.
- Evaluated developments in software/hardware, tested, and made recommendations.
- Performed system/software research, installation, and troubleshooting.
- Coordinated interactions with third-party software support staffs.
- Provide reference and user manuals, installation guides, release notes, online help, training procedures, supplements, addenda, quick reference cards, developer’s worksheets, and order forms.
- Responsible for page design, photo layouts, proofreading, editing, graphic design, creation and maintenance of style sheets, and user interface testing.
- Developed Mock-up designs as per the requirements of Business.
- Implemented Performance Tuning to make the pages load fast and in an effective way.
- Implemented AJAX to speed up web application.
- Used JQuery extensively for event handling, DOM manipulation and cross-browser compatibility.
- Performed extensive unit testing (end-to-end) and prepared detailed test scripts as part of it.