- Over 8 years of experience as a Software Developer using Java/J2EE technologies in all phases of Software Development Life Cycle including Analysis, Design, Development, Integration, and Implementation of Web - based Applications.
- Experience in working on Agile (SCRUM) & Test-Driven development methodologies.
- Experience in OOPS principles like inheritance, encapsulation, polymorphism, and Core Java principles like collections, multithreading, synchronization, exception handling.
- Extensively worked in Unified Modeling Tools (UML) in designing Use Cases, Class diagrams, Sequence and Object Diagrams using Rational Rose.
- Strong Working experience in Design, Development and implementation of several J2EE frameworks like (Model View Controller) Struts, Spring, Hibernate and EJB.
- Experience in implementing SOA architectures with web services using WSDL, SOAP and UDDI and also implemented JSON Restful web services.
- Good experience in producing/consuming REST web services using JAX-RS API (Apache CXF, Jersey) and spring with REST API.
- Developed REST based Micro services using the Spring Boot, Spring Data with JPA.
- Experience in configuring and administering MQ-Series and experience in developing messaging systems using JMS.
- Strong in writing SQL queries in PL/SQL and T-SQL, triggers, stored procedures in Relational Database Management Systems like Oracle, MS SQL Server, & MySQL.
- Experience of application development in environments like Windows, Linux and UNIX.
- Experience in configuring and deploying Web Applications using WebLogic, WebSphere, JBOSS, and Apache Tomcat.
- Expertise in using IDE's like RAD, IBM WebSphere Studio Application Developer (WSAD) and Eclipse Used Hibernate framework as persistence layer.
- Extensive experience inAmazon Web Services (R53, Amazon EC2, Amazon S3, Amazon Simple DB, Amazon SQS, Amazon Cloud, Amazon RDS, Amazon Elastic Load Balancing and Amazon EBS).
- Experience in Micro Services & Spring Boot application development.
- Hands on experience in using ANT, Maven and Jenkins for project builds; Log4j for logging; J-Unit for unit testing; and XMLSPY for XML validation.
- Experience with version control systems like Rational ClearCase, CVS, VSS, and SVN for providing a common platform for all the developers.
- Hands on experience with Cloud Computing Service environment like Amazon Web Services.
- Strong communication and analytical skills and a demonstrated ability to handle multiple tasks as well as work independently or in a team.
Languages: Java, J2EE, C, C++, PL/SQL.
Operating Systems: Windows, UNIX, Linux, Mac OS
IDEs: Eclipse, Net Beans, RAD
Server Side: Servlets, JSP, JDBC
Frameworks: Apache Struts, Hibernate, Spring, Java Collections
Databases: Oracle, SQL-Server, MySQL, IBM DB2, MongoDB, NoSQL.
Application Servers: WebSphere, WebLogic, Tomcat, JBOSS
Testing Tools: Selenium, J-Unit, Mockito, Soap UI, Log4j, JIRA
Confidential - Chicago, IL
- Involved in SDLC Requirements gathering, Analysis, Design, Development and Testing of application using AGILE methodology (SCRUM).
- Developed REST API by creating Restful webservices using RESTEasy, JAXB, XML/XSD, EJB and Hibernate.
- Developed role-based application security using Spring Security and LDAP.
- Very good experience in Document Object Model (DOM) and has a strong understanding of DOM. Functions and experienced in dealing with challenging High Traffic Websites and Cross Browser Issues. Used Springframework to implement middle tire with Spring IOC, AOP, Spring Boot
- Configured Eureka server for spring micro service registryand discovery.
- Created platform as infrastructure with AWS used Jenkins to run the automated deployments.
- Used JAX-WS (SOAP) for producing web services and involved in writing programs to consume the web services using SOA.
- Used Angular and HTML binding on front end, rest-angular calls to communicate to the backend endpoints.
- Used Spring Boot for developing microservices, REST to retrieve data from client-side using Microservice architecture and Pivotal Cloud Foundry (PCF) for deploying microservices.
- Implemented Spring Boot integration with Spring Session.
- Designed single page application with Angular JS.
- Integrated Spring DAO for data access using Hibernate, used HQL and SQL for querying databases.
- Extensive experience on the cloud while using Amazon web services (AWS) to build out environments, run scenarios, and communicate between Microservices
- Used spring Object relational mapping (ORM) and hibernate for persistence in Oracle, created DAO's. Implemented ORM Hibernate framework, for interacting with Data Base. Developed build Scripts using Maven to build and deploy the application.
- Injecting Groovy scripts in Jenkins for dashboard and customized email triggers.
- Used Jenkins AWS code Deploy plugin to deploy and Chef for Bootstrapping in AWS.
- Used Jenkins for Continuous Integration and deployment into WebLogic application Server.
- Worked on Cloud Infrastructure, Automation it includes Amazon Web Services (AWS), Puppet and Chef.
- Used Hibernate with JPA for attaining Object Relational Mapping.
- Used Spring Framework to integrate with Struts and used ORM mapping tool called Hibernate.
- Created Jersey Restful Web services consuming and producing JSON / XML.
- Designed and implemented cucumber glue code in Java and also written scripts for selenium.
- Worked with Clientelism for UI testing while supporting to the other team.
- Used Spring Core annotations for Dependency Injection Spring DI and Spring MVC for REST APIs and Spring Boot for micro-services.
- Involved in creating SOAP requests and wrapping messages using SOAP protocols.
- Developed and designed REST APIs (Restful End Points) and integrated with other subsystems using SOAP Web Services.
- Worked with cross browser testing tools such as Sauce labs and Selenium Grid to make scripts running in the JENKINS server.
- Used Eclipse and IntelliJ IDE tools to develop the application and JIRA for bug and issue tracking.
- Used MAVEN as build-tool for building J2EE applications.
- Wrote SQL queries, applying optimization techniques.
- Used Log4j for logging.
- Developed Selenium test cases for automated UI testing
- Prepared JUnit test cases to test individual components and also prepared automation scripts.
- Version control of the code and configuration files are maintained by GIT
Environment: Spring 4(DI, MVC, Tran Management, Integration, AOP), Groovy, Hibernate4.0, JAX-RS Restful services, JAX-WS Web services, jQuery 1.9, AJAX, UML, MS Visio, JSTL, Oracle 11g, WebLogic 12.1, Eclipse 4.6.3, Junit, XMLSPY, SOAPUI 5.1, Log4j, AWS, Jenkins, Maven 3.3.9, PMD, Bootstrap, AngularJS, NodeJS, HTML5, CSS3, Toad, Junit 4.1, Power Mock, Selenium, JIRA, Rally, Apache POI, Quartz Scheduler, React JS.
Confidential - VA
- Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and participated in the daily stand-up, iteration review, kick-off and Retrospective meetings as a part of Agile.
- Involved in daily Scrum meetings, Sprint planning and estimation of the tasks for the user stories, participated in retrospective and presenting Demo at end of the sprint. Communication with external teams, verbally and written daily.
- Created stand-alone, production grade Spring based Applicationsusing spring boot which includes writing Spring-Rest Controller classes for handling requests, processing form submissions and performed validations using Commons validator.
- Developed and consumed RESTful web services to retrieve configuration JSON documents related to customer.
- Used Agile methodology process in the development project and used RTC to manage the issues/project work flow.
- Implemented entire project in SOA Architecture.
- Used Spring Projections to decrease data load.
- Used JPA Repositories and Predicates to perform CRUD operations on Datasources.
- Used QueryDSL to create dynamic queries.
- Configuring JDBC providers, connection pools, thread pools, data sources, virtual hosts onJbossand Websphere Application server.
- Focus on high-performance solutions for (WFS) dat maximize performance, scalability, and availability usingMicroservices, J2EE.
- Used Guvava and apache commons libraries like Immutable maps, Sets, Beanutils, ArrayListUtils, FilenameUtls etc.
- The application was built using Microservices architecture where most of the functionality was exposed using web services. Overall architecture was polyglot in nature consisting of various languages (Java, Ruby onRails).
- Excellent project experience inMicroservices, Multithreading, CICD, Cloud computing, Web - J2EE technologies
- Deployed web and enterprise applications onJbossapplication server and monitored applications for high availability.
- Responsible for the overall layout design dat meet cross-device compatibility using Bootstrap, color scheme of the web site using HTML5, and CSS3 and Responsible for creating detailed wire frames and process flows.
- Created various interceptors and promise using Angular on UI for better communication over http/https.
- Extensive experience in Unit testing JUnit andMockito. Knowledge defect/ticket tracking tools like Clear quest and Jira.
- Executed and managed automation test scripts usingSelenium.
- Extensive experience of theOracle12c installation, configuration, troubleshooting issues.
- Worked on AngularJS for creating Custom Directives, Factory and Services.
- Implements Rest-Angular https calls to fetch data from the backend.
- Developed UI unit and end to end test cases using Karma (Jasmine) and Protractor.
Environment: Java1.8, JMS, Struts 2.1, Hibernate 3.5, WebLogic 9.2, JSP, HTML, CSS, Angular JS, Node JS, ANT, Python 3.x, Web Services, Layer7, MongoDB, Ubuntu, DB2, Oracle 12c, Postgre SQL, JBoss.
Confidential - DUBLIN,OH
- Involved in analysis, design and development of the system components.
- Used OO Techniques - UML methodology (use cases, sequence diagrams, activity diagrams)
- Developed server-side applications using Servlets and JDBC.
- Used Ant for automating the build process of java applications and components.
- Used JUnit for Testing.
- Used Web Services-WSDL and SOAP
- Involved in various phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) of module development and bug fixing.
- Developed UI using Struts, JSP and Servlets based on MVC design pattern
- Hands on experience in using Hibernate and SQL to import the data from the database.
- Developed DAO layer using JDBC to handle the interaction with Database (Oracle)Developed the UI validation framework using custom validations built on top of Struts validation framework.
- Involved in the analysis, design, and development phase of the application.
- Created Class, Activity, and Sequence Diagrams using IBM Rational Rose modeling tool.
- Used Struts framework for building web applications.
- Deployed applications on WebLogic Server 10.3
- Developed server-side applications using Servlets, JSP, EJBs and JDBC.
- Used JMS for communicating various clients and its components.
- Used WSDL and SOAP Web Services.
- Developed EJB components for middle tier component implementation and business logic implementation.
- Developed Message Driven Beans for send asynchronous notification messages.
- Designed and developed numerous Session Beans and deployed on WebLogic Application Server.
- Used JMS for sending asynchronous data between the different session beans.
- Wrote stored procedures, complex queries using PL/SQL to extract data from the database.
Environment: Struts 1.x, Java, JDBC, Servlets, JSP, JSF, EJBs, JMS, Bootstrap, Oracle 9i, WebLogic Server 10.3, MDB, PL/SQL, WSDL, SOAP, HTML, CSS, AJAX, Rational Rose, CVS, Eclipse, Junit, J2EE, JDBC, Java Servlets, EJBs, Oracle, HTML, Rational Rose, Eclipse, Hibernate.
Confidential - Minneapolis,MN
- Worked and developed web pages using JSP and Spring MVC Framework.
- Involved in testing Microservices by placing messages in JBoss Fuse ActiveMQ and consuming from them.
- Used GitHub for source code control.
- Experience on creating with Microservices with spring could, spring boot, Apache Camel and REST web services.
- Developed test cases using JUnit
- Automation of manual on - boarding for VNF in ECM using HTML, CSS, Microservices.
- Written test cases and performed regression testing.
- Used Log4j utility to generate runtime logs.
- Deployed the application on the Apache Tomcat 7.0 application server.
- Used springs JDBC and DAO layers to offer abstraction for the business from the database related code.
- Implemented email services to mail error message and alert during processing the trades using Java Mail API.
- Developed point-to-point messaging queue, to transfer trades from TOE to TOA applications with MQSeries and Java Messaging Service(JMS).
- Developed Servlet classes to startup the Queues and developed XML to maintain the queues and frequently used SQL queries and Joins.
- Used JAXP API (DOM&SAX) parsers to parse the XML file.
- Involved in build and deployment of Microservices with Jenkins
- Wrote Unix Shell Scripts to develop batch files.
- Deployed application and configured resources on IBM WebSphere application server.
- Created and coded a very flexible LoadRunner script dat allowed for fast configuration changes during testing.
- Reduced the learning curve of the entire team by identifying the team capabilities, providing necessary inputs on individual basing, understanding the client expectations, preparing the technical and quality checklists.
Confidential - Houston, TX
- Developed and designed the various screens and its architecture in accordance to UI Specs following client branding standards.
- Participated in the business requirements meeting and provided inputs
- Involved in complete Agile/SDLC - Requirement Analysis, Development, System and Integration Testing.
- Used Native Queries and Criteria Queries (annotations) in hibernate for access and updating data.
- Used Spring 2.5 Framework for DI/IOC and ORM components to support the Hibernate data.
- Implemented business logic according to the requirements.
- Worked extensively on Collections Framework.
- Developed REST Web Services.
- Implementing Microservices and modules using cutting edge reactive technologies.
- Worked with HTML, CSSbackground, CSS Layouts, CSS positioning, CSS text, CSS border, CSS margin, CSS padding, Pseudo elements and CSS behaviors.
- Involved to create different cross browser compatible user interactive web pages, using web technologies like HTML, XHTML, and CSS.
- Extensively worked in defect maintenance of Front End issues.
- Created and maintained the framework and layout of each portal with Cascading Style Sheets(CSS).