- Around 8+ years of professional experience in IT industry and Expertise in Object Oriented Analysis including development, implementation, testing of various applications using Java, J2EE technologies maintenance which are include in Software Development LifeCycle (SDLC).
- Thorough knowledge in developing applications using Core Java concepts like OOP, JAVASWING, JDBC, JMS, Multithreading, Junit and advanced java concepts like Web Services, HTML, DHTML,CSS, JSP, RSA, Servlets, EJB, XML, XSLT, JSF, J2EE, RMI, Struts.
- Expertise in Object Oriented Analysis, Design and Development (OOAD) methodologies.
- Strong experience in Enterprise Application Development and Deployment using J2EE Technologies like HIBERNATE, spring, and Web Services.
- Have good knowledge in Design Patterns like Singleton, MVC, and Business Delegate, Factory Method, Session Façade and Data Access Object (DAO) pattern.
- Proficient experience in using the databases such as MS SQL Server 2005/2008, MySQL, Oracle 9i/10g/11g, DB2, CouchDB and MongoDB.
- Experience in using application servers like BEA WebLogic, IBM WebSphere, Apache Tomcat and JBoss basing on requirements and specifications.
- Worked through all phases of system development life cycle and has performed as a senior DB2 UDB DBA.
- Had experience on NodeJS to develop validation APIs, payment APIs, upload APIs etc. And worked with different modules like express, xlsx, Nano.
- Good Knowledge of using IDE tools like RAD, NetBeans, and Eclipse, JBuilder, and WebLogic workshop for Java/J2EE application development.
- Experience in working on various spring modules Spring MVC, DAO andAOP along with Hibernate3.0 as the back - end ORM tool for implementation of persistence layer and mapping of POJOs.
- Solid experience in J2EE technologies includingJSP, Servlet, JDBC, Spring, Hibernate, JavaMail, JMS and Log4j
- Participate in the software design, development and package implementation using the Hybris platform.
- Good Exposure to Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) such as Web Services including SOAP, UDDI, WSDL, JMS (JavaMessaging Service), IBM Web sphere MQ Series.
- Expertise in working with Windows, LINUX and UNIX, Shell Scripting, Subversion and CLEARCASE platforms and also in environments using Agile (SCRUM) development methodologies.
- Experience in Multi-tier Web ApplicationDevelopment using MVC2 Architecture, Design Patterns, Struts framework, and Hibernate.
- Developed the UI panels using JSF, XHTML, Appian, Oracle, AngularJS, Cucumberand/or Selenium WebDriver, LDAP, XML, Web Services, SQL, Data Modeling, JBoss, WebSphere or WebLogic Application Servers, SaaS, POC, RDBMS, CSS, POJO and JQuery.
- Sound exposure on Software engineering technologies such as Agile,Waterfall, SpiralMethodologies Software Development, SCRUM, SDLC,UML, Parallel programming, Extreme Programming and Test-Driven Development.
- Have proficient time-management skills, able to deliver assignments with superior quality on schedule and within budget.
- Experience in designing, developing and implementing E-Commerce, B2B applications using J2EE technologies in health, Banking and Insurance domains.
- Possesses high working qualities with good interpersonal skills, highly motivated, fast learner, good team player and very proactive in problem solving with providing best solutions.
Java Technologies: JSP,Servlets, JDBC, Java Beans, IBM BPM 9.0,Exception Handling, Multi- threading, Event Handling, Swing Web Services.
Development Tools: Eclipse, My Eclipse, Net Beans, IntelliJ, IBM RAD, RSA and JCreator
Version Controller: SVN, Clear Case, CVS, ANT, GIT
Frameworks: JSF Framework, SPRINGS, ANGULARJS, EJB3.0, STRUCTS,RESTful,HIBERNATE.
Databases: SQL Server, Oracle, PL/SQL, My SQL, MongoDB, CouchDB.
Application Servers: Web Sphere, Web logic Server, JBOSS.
Operating Systems: Windws2000, Windows XP, Windows7, WINDOWS 8, LINUX, UNIX.
Web Servers: Apache Tomcat 4.1/5.5/6.0/7.0 , Jetty, WebSphere Application Server and JBoss
- Involved in all phases of Agile Scrum Process like Stand up, Retrospective, Sprint Planning meetings.
- Skilled in using Rally - Agile Development software to meet the Sprint goals.
- Involved in wrap-up meetings and in estimating the timeframe for each story and helped in deploying the application on the server for each iteration of the agile software development.
- Effectively interacted with team members and business users from different regions for requirements capture and analysis.
- Analyzed business requirements and created technical solutions.
- Developed various UML diagrams like use cases, class diagrams, sequence and activity diagrams.
- Worked closely with QA, Business and Architects to solve various defects in quick and fast manner to meet deadlines.
- Implemented SpringMVC, which includes writing Controller classes for handling requests, processing form submissions and performed validations using Commons validator.
- Developed RESTfulweb services including JSON formats for supporting client requests.
- Involved in production support, monitoring server and errorlogs and Foreseeing the Potential Issues, and escalating to the higher levels.
- Deployed the application on the JBoss Application Server.
- Extensively used My Eclipse, Sub versioning (SVN) system for developing Java based Applications.
- Worked with IDE as Eclipse Juno and deployed into JBoss Application Server with Maven build tool to achieve more functionality for build process.
- Configured and deployed web application in JBoss Application Server using Maven.
- Developed a sandbox for C3 portal with NodeJS and MongoDB as database. Developed real time APIs with SpringMVC and DB2 as database.
- Working with different modules in NodeJS like express, Nano, multer, xlsx etc. And mongoose to connect NodeJS and MongoDB.
- Had experience in deploying code in developing, testing environments using Putty, FileZilla and WinSCP. Have knowledge on RFC generation and working with IBM team to execute RFC to deploy code.
- Used JSP, JQuery, AJAX and JSON in implementing presentation layer, validation components and navigation to controller layer using SpringMVC.
- Setup engagements to the consumer team to get the specifications of services.
- Integrated with some other teams to get proper response for particular service by using SOAP and Restfulweb Services.
- Create the stub environments by using WSDL.
- For SSL hand shake exchange the secure s and install into the corresponding environments.
- By using WSF2 framework fulfill the SSL hand shake.
- Used Jenkins deployed EAR in different environments, to make this automatic used LARA.
- Involved in unit Integration, bugfixing, Design Reviews, and Code Walk through Client interactionand team support.
- Design and develop an enterprise common logging around Log4j with a centralized log support(used logger info, error and debug).
Environment: JBoss Server, WebSphere Application Server 8.5, JDK 1.7, SDK 1.8, IBM DB2, NodeJS, MongoDB, REST Full WebSphere Services, Soap, Jenkins, Putty, File Zilla, WinSCP, Junit, LARA, Spring MVC, Eclipse Juno, Eclipse Mars, JBoss Studio, Log4J 1.2, XML, Rest-Client, Maven.
Senior Java/J2ee Developer
- Involved in developing the web-Pages for the BPS and LSPS modules.
- Involved in writing DAO’s for retirement programs.
- Created STAR Interfaces for Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, Cash Receipts, Manual Warrants, Special and Third party Payments.
- Worked on the detailed design specifications for the new enhancements based on business requirements.
- Involved in updating existing business logic for the new ETF rules using Struts Action classes.
- Involved in writing complex SQL’s to identify members eligible for Wellness Incentive benefit.
- Involved in creating 1042, 1099 & W2’s using I Reports and also updated business rules for new Fiscal year template and business changes.
- Involved in custom file maintenance by writing UPDATE queries to allow business users to handle exceptions and continue their normal processing.
- Used Spring Dependency Injection and Spring JDBC to configure the LSPS application.
- Created new hibernate associations between different members and beneficiaries.
- Used J2EE design patterns such as MVC, Data Access Objects, Business Delegate, Session Façade, Business Objects, and TransferObjects.
- Migrating DB2 UDB databases and applying fix packs to keep DB2 at most recent level
- Involved in page validations using Hibernate annotations and writing complex regular expressions.
- Developed Perl & Shell scripts to FTP extracts between ETF and STAR FTP servers.
- Created new Hudson jobs to build the FMIS application
- Created new custom CVS scripts to automate the merger and integration process.
- Involved in production support to fix the night batch failures and other maintenance issues.
Confidential, FOSTER CITY, CA
Sr. Java Developer
- Involved in complete life cycle of software development including designing, developing, testing, and deployment of application.
- The base architecture was designed as per the MVC architecture using Struts Framework.
- Developing Intranet Web Application using J2EE architecture, using JSP to design the user interfaces and JDBC for database connectivity.
- Creating word documents using Java APIs in Client implementation.
- Developed several web pages using JSP, struts-Taglibs, HTML, AJAX, XML and XQuery.
- Coding Struts Validator for Client and Server side validation.
- Developed Struts Action classes using Struts controller component.
- Created SOAP Web service message. Involved in Sever side validation based on the Business rules.
- Involved in the development of server side application pages using JSF framework.
- Used JMS to queue the messages.
- Extensively developed supporting Java Beans Components.
- Developed Stored Procedures, Triggers and Packages in Oracle.
- Developed DAO pattern for Database connectivity.
- Design and develop Form and Action classes across the modules for business logic.
- Eclipse is used as an IDE for the development of the application.
- Used JBoss application server for deploying project in production environment.
- Used JDBC API to establish connection between Java and Database.
- Written SQL queries, stored procedures, modifications to existing database structure as required per addition of new features.
- Creation of scripts for generation of reports. Implemented test cases for Unit testing of modules using JUnit.
- Used ANT for building the project. Used CVS for version control.
- Actively participated in release management and post implementation support.
- Used MyBatis as ORM tool to store the persistence data into the MySQL database.
Environment: JBoss application server, Java JDK 1.4, JDBC 3.0, Struts 2.1, MyBatis, SQL, MySQL, XML, XSLT, AJAX, XQuery, JAXB, JSF, Web Services 1.1, SOAP, JMS, LDAP, JUnit, Eclipse 2.0, Rational Rose, Oracle 9i.
- Involved in phases of Software Development Life Cycle, interface design, configuration of framework, QA and documentation, maintenance.
- Responsible for hosting SCRUM meeting, gathering business requirements, prelim design, documenting design specifications, negotiating with different business units, code review, unit testing and system testing.
- Responsible for product release, maintenance, debug and trouble shooting.
- Deployed AngularJS to improve the performance of front-end data-binding, dynamic loading of modules and dynamic content.
- Deployed AJAX call for asynchronous data retrieval from back-end.
- Integrated XML, FOP, XSLT and SVG to create programmable enhanced graphical PDF report.
- Developed back-end logic with Core Java using technologies including Collection Framework,Multi-Threading, Exception Handling, Generics and Annotation.
- Developed Business logic with Spring MVC and Hibernate ORM mapping.
- Used multi ways in Hibernate to update data including HQL queries, load or get, SQL, criteria.
- Used Hibernate Cache for query to improve the application performance.
- Implemented filters for user authentication and user authorization by Spring Security.
- Implemented customized authentication in Spring Security to verify user-role and secure the user pages, such as login, admin/user operations, trading, portfolio, etc.
- Used Spring Dao Support to access the database.
- Used Spring IOC for dynamic bean injection and Spring AOP to modularize cross-cutting concerns in aspects.
- Improved system performance using Spring Cache, to keep the result of frequent user call in single method.
- Developed POJO for data modeling of account information, portfolio and transaction history and customized Spring Bean Factory.
- Improved user experiences by "Single Sign-on" technology.
- Customized RESTful Web Service using Spring RESTful API, sending JSON format data packets between front-end and middle-tier controller.
- Used Eclipse and Maven to create project andLog4J to debug the code.
- Used Clarity and StarTeam for project bug/issue tracking and management.
- Used StarTeam to manage code check-in and check-out.
- Worked in Agile methodology environment including Test Driven Development with Continuous Integration/Delivery.
- Participated in business meetings along with business analysts to record user requirements, and developed design artifacts and published.
- Used Spring MVC3.0 architecture, Servlets, spring tags, and JSTL on the front end.
- Implemented spring IOC to resolve dependency injection.
- Involved in building web service.
- Used Maven to build, run and create JARs and WAR files among other uses.
- Implemented JDBC template in the data access object layer to access and update information in the Oracle9I Database
- Wrote test cases in JUnit for unit testing of classes.
- Published and consumed REST Web Services for transferring data between different applications.
- Used Hibernate as ORM tool to store the persistence data into the MySQL database.
- Participate in the software design, development and package implementation using the Hybris platform.
- Involved in Architecture, design and development using JSF/ADF, jQuery, and Spring MVC framework with AOP concepts.
- Used RSA IDE for developing code modules in the development environment.
- Implemented the logging mechanism using log4j framework.
- Used SVN version control to track and maintain the different version of the project.
- Scheduler to compare the output and re-run the failed requests repeatedly.
- Involved in Design, Development, Testing and Integration of the application.
- Implementing business logic and data base connectivity.
- Client side installation and configuration of project.
- Developed using simple Struts Validation for validation of user input as per the business logic and initial data loading.
- Co-coordinated Application testing with the help of testing team.
- Writing database queries on Oracle 9i.
- Writing stored procedures, Packages, Views, Cursors, Functions and triggers using SQLin the back end.
- Used Hibernate for Object Relational Mapping (ORM) and data persistence.
- Wrote SQL commands and Stored Procedures to retrieve data from Oracle database.
- Developed webservices using SOAP, WSDL, and XML.
- Developed the application using Singleton, Business Delegate and Data Transfer Object design patterns in the project.
- Created and implemented Oracle Stored Procedures, Functions, Triggers and complex queries using SQL.
- Worked with Java Messaging Services (JMS) for reliable and Asynchronous Communication.
- Used log4j for logging and SVN for version control.
- Ability to quickly adjust priorities and take on projects with limited specifications. Effective team player with excellent logical and analytical abilities.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, inter-personal skills and self-learning attitude.