- Over 6 years of IT experience in Object Oriented and Java/J2EE applications and client server application development.
- Sound Knowledge of Design Patterns like Singleton, Business Delegate, Session Façade, DAO, DTO, MVC etc.
- Developed Use Case Model, Use Case Diagrams, and Class Diagrams, sequence diagrams using Rational Rose and Microsoft Visio.
- Hands on experience in developing teh Enterprise and Web applications on n - tier Architecture using Java/J2EE and java based technologies such as Servlets, JSP, Hibernate, Spring, EJBs, JNDI, Web services, Java Mail, XML, JPA, JMS and JDBC.
- Worked on different methodologies like Agile/Scrum Software Development, waterfall Model, and Test Driven Development Approaches.
- Good experience in implementing various J2EE design patterns like Singleton, Factory, Chain of responsibility, Session Facade, Command, Front Controller DTO and DAO.
- Experience in implementing Web Services based in Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) using SOAP, RESTful Web Services, JAX-WS, UDDI, WSDL.
- Generated Scripts for effective integration of JIRA applications wif other tools.
- Worked on frameworks like Apache Lucene, Apache Tikka for content indexing and extraction.
- Experience in configuring build tools like Maven and ANT for teh development and deployment wif Jenkins.
- Worked proficiently wif various IDEs including Eclipse, JDeveloper, NetBeans and RAD.
- Experience in developing Web Services wif SOAP and RESTful interfaces.
- Exposure to Agile, Scrum, Waterfall and Rapid Application.
- Expertise in developing Multi-threading applications.
- Good working knowledge of Spring Framework and Hibernate Framework.
- Experienced in developing database to create its objects like tables, views, functions, triggers, and stored procedures packages using PL/SQL in Oracle, MS SQL Server, and MySQL.
- Experience in Unit and Integration Testing.
- Strong background in supporting production environments and meeting customer needs.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, quick learner, self-motivated, ability to work individually and in a team environment wif good team spirit.
Operating Systems: Windows, Mac OS, Unix, Linux
J2EE Web Technologies: Servlets, JSP, JDBC, Web services, JAXB, JAX-RS
Framework/Libraries: Struts, Spring IOC, Spring AOP, Spring MVC, Hibernate, Apache, MyBatis
Markups: HTML, XHTML, CSS, XML, XML Schema, XSL, XSLT
Servers: Apache Tomcat, Glassfish
Database: Oracle 11g, MySQL, SQL Server
IDEs: Eclipse, Net Beans, Visual Studio
Design Skills: OOA (Object Oriented Analysis) & OOD (Object Oriented Design), AOP (Aspect Oriented Programming), Design by contract, GOF design patterns, JEE design patterns, and UML.
S/W Development Methodologies: Waterfall, Agile, TDD
Software: Microsoft Office 2007,10, MS Project, Visio
Other: SVN, Cruise Control, TOAD
- Followed agile methodology in teh development lifecycle wif daily Scrum meetings.
- Used AngularJS as framework to create a Single Page Application (SPA) which can bind data to specific views and synchronize data wif server.
- Used binding expression to bind HTML controls using AngularJS.
- Wrote Server side components using Servlets, JDBC. Used Struts framework for MVC implementation
- Responsible for configuring JBOSS Application Server administration activities which involved creating domains, Configuring teh domain for web logic clustering, SSL, Database Connection configurations, performance monitoring, etc.
- Developed modules to create, view, delete and search teh weekly reports of teh QA team using Java, JDBC.
- Used Web sphere MQ Series wif JMS API for sending and receiving market news.
- Configured Spring MVC Handler Mappings to route URL requests received by teh Dispatcher Servlet to appropriate controller Servlets.
- Develop, implement, and maintain an MVC architecture utilizing IOC framework for large enterprise software tool.
- Hands on experience writing web services both client side and end point using SOAP and Rest Full (JAXRS, JAX-WS).
- Developed web service components wif JAX-RS from WSDL files for invoking teh methods using SOAP.
- Used Apache AXIS for exposing and consuming web services.
- Worked on creating JSPs, Form Beans and Action classes and configured in Struts-Config.xml.
- Used Design patterns such as Business delegate, Service locator, Model View Controller, Session façade, DAO and DTO.
- Involved in implementing teh JMS (Java messaging service) for asynchronous communication.
- Involved in creating unit testing of various layers using junit and created automated test scripts for integration testing using Selenium.
- Involved in debugging teh product using Eclipse and JIRA Bug Tracking.
- Designing process documents and job flow diagrams using Rational Rose/MS Visio
- Demonstrating teh Design wif Business Analyst and Data Analysts.
Environment: UNIX, Java/J2EE, Spring, JSP, Servlets, PL/SQL, PL/SQL Developer, UNIX Shell Scripts, Java Scripts, Oracle 10g, Control-M, Eclipse, Web logic, Junit
Confidential - Buffalo, NY
- Involved in gathering requirements and built technical specifications from teh requirements.
- Used Agile (Scrum) development methodology during designs, implementation, testing, and maintenance.
- Created AngularJS controllers, services and used AngularJS filters for filter functionality in search box and integrator functionalities.
- Built theResponsive UIscreen using Bootstrap.
- Used Spring MVC framework for building teh application based on MVC design paradigm.
- Used Spring AOP to implement security, where cross cutting concerns were identified.
- Used Multi-threading concept for developing various application.
- Developed JSPs, Servlets and custom tags for creating user interfaces.
- Developed Business logic wif teh help of spring and Data Access was implemented using Hibernate.
- Consumed Web Services (SOAP) from third party for authorizing payments to/from customers and implemented them using CXF.
- Implemented OR Mapping wif teh tables in teh Oracle database for one-to-one relation and many-to-one relation wif teh tables.
- Developed SQL queries and executed them by using JDBC Template provided by spring.
- Developed HQL queries to retrieve data using Hibernate. Teh Data Manipulation operations were implemented using Hibernate Template provided by spring.
- Did Packaging and Deployment of builds through Maven script.
- Web Logic Application Server is being used as teh Business Service Tool in middle tier.
- Used Log4j for tracking teh applications.
- Used Clear case as version control tool and Clear Quest for defect management.
Environment: Java, J2EE, spring, Hibernate, Eclipse, Oracle 11g, Maven, SOAP, Eclipse, Web Logic Server, Scrum, Agile.
Confidential - Orlando, FL
- Participated in user requirement sessions to analysis and gather business requirements.
- Configured MEAN web application using Node JS, Angular Js, Bower, Gulp, Express.Js
- Developer multiple Angular Js controllers, services, factories and configured Routes using ng-route provider.
- Updated Bower configuration for new libraries/frameworks added.
- Developed UI components using HTML, CSS, JQuery, Bootstrap, Java Script.
- Used JSP, AJAX and JSTL custom Tags to develop User Interface.
- Used Backbone.js for developing single page web applications.
- Did Core Java coding and developed using Multithreading and Design Patterns.
- Involved in Analysis, Design, Development, Integration and Testing of application modules.
- Designed application flows and developed Use case Diagrams, Class Diagrams and Sequence Diagrams for teh application using Rational Rose.
- Involved in implementing application prototype using JSP, Servlets, JDBC and Struts framework to give teh presentation.
- Involved in development of teh application using Spring Web MVC and other components of teh Spring Framework, teh controller being Spring Core (Dispatcher Servlet). Also implemented Dependency Injection using teh spring framework.
- Used database transactions and transaction management along wif Spring ORM and DAO.
- Worked wifJMSQueues for sending messages in point-to-point mode.
- Developed Business Delegate, Facade, Service locator, Data Access Object and Value Object design patterns.
- Developed Web Services using AXIS2 and used SOAPUI to test implemented web services and third party services.
- Developed POJO classes and mapping files and configuration files for teh database.
- Wrote technical documents related to workflow model and activities performed for teh particular work items.
- Developed complex database SQL queries/Stored Procedures and tuning SQL queries.
- Responsible for unit testing using JUnit and building test cases and templates for integration testing.
- Used Subversion to commit teh source and created tags and branches
Environment: J2EE, JSF 2, Hibernate 3.0, Spring, JNDI, HTML, CSS, XML, Java Script, Struts Validation Framework, Eclipse Indigo, Net Beans 6.8, Web services (WSDL), SOAPUI, XML Spy, JBoss Server, TIM Api, Log4j, ANT, JMS, SQL Developer, Bugzilla, Subversion, JUnit, MS Visio, Oracle 10g.
Confidential, Chicago, IL
- Study and analysis of business and functional requirements.
- Gathering requirements from teh customer, analysis, design and development of teh application.
- Worked in Object Oriented Analysis and Design (OOAD) using Unified Modeling Language (UML) and Rational Unified Process (RUP) using Rational Rose.
- Analyzing teh requirements and design teh Entities, classes and screens (UI Pages).
- Created Prototypes for approval from clients.
- Worked on Generic types in core Java packages.
- Wrote Action classes, Business Objects and Service classes.
- Used Struts tag libraries in teh JSP pages.
- Used various design patterns like BOs, DAOs, TOs, Facades etc.
- Used Object/Relational mapping Hibernate framework as teh persistence layer for interacting wif SQL.
- Worked on Hibernate object/relational mapping according to database schema.
- Frequent interaction wif teh business and data analyst to define teh data flow wif specific reference to data structure.
- Created use case and system integration sequence diagrams.
- Interaction wif global operations team for deployment and implementation of teh project.
- Preparing technical/design documentation, unit test case implementation and release procedure for support team.
- Created detailed requirements for handling and logging errors and exceptions.
- Participated in customization of application framework and development environment.
- Implementing teh design patterns like Business Delegate, Session Façade, DAO, Service Locator, and Singleton.
Environment: J2EE, Java JDK 1.5, EJB 2.0, JMock, Scrum Works, JQuery, Ajax, Struts, Hibernate, JDBC, JSP, Web Services, IBM Web sphere Application Server and Ant.
- Developed web tire using Servlets, JSP, Struts, Tiles, Java Script, HTML and XML.
- Responsible for Design & Implementation of Online Survey module
- Used Front Controller design pattern for Domain blocking module. Also extensively used Singleton, DAO design patterns for enhancements to other modules.
- Implemented Client Side and Server Side validations using Java Script and Struts Validation Framework on Login and Registration forms.
- Developed web based UI using Servlets, JSP, HTML and XML based client server based application.
- Did Core Java development and Support of Java/J2EE applications wif emphasis on OOP-based web forms, business logic, and database access components.
- Involved in writing andinvoking theStruts MVC calls.
- Used Core Java wif multithreading, Concurrency, Exception Handling, File handling, IO, Generics and Java collections
- Developed application using Struts framework that leverage Struts MVC architecture.
- Developed website using N-tiered architecture by leveraging J2EE frameworks such as Struts & JDBC and UI toolkit of HTML, CSS and Java Script.
- Involved in creation of Use Cases and Test Cases. And also involved in execution of Unit Test cases and Integration test cases.
- Development of PL/SQL Stored Procedures to be used by teh Java DAO layer
- Development of UI Mock Prototype using HTML and Java Script for Domain Blocking module.
- Involved in framing and documenting teh Coding standards and best practices for teh team, which improved teh code quality and performance of teh application.
Environment: Java, JSP, Struts, Tiles Servlet, Struts, Eclipse, XML, XSL, Eclipse IDE, Tomcat, Oracle Developer, Toad and CVS