- Over 7+ years of IT experience in Analysis, Architecture, Development, Implementation and Integration ofClient - Server applications using Java/J2EE. (Object Oriented Design and Methodologies).
- In depth understanding of SDLC with extensive experience using Agile and Waterfall methodologies.
- Strong experience in different phases of Software Development Life cycle (SDLC) including Planning, Design, Development and Testing during the development of software applications.
- Experience in developing J2EE Web Applications, Enterprise Applications, Distributed Applications and Client/Server Applications using Java, JDBC, Servlets, JSP, JMS, Struts, spring, Hibernate, XML, and SQL & PL/SQL.
- Expertise in various components of spring such as IOC, MVC and experience with Spring Web Service, Spring Boot, Spring JDBC Template.
- Experience in Application development using Multi-threading, Collections, Generics etc.
- Expertise in implementing and consuming SOAP and REST web services using JAX-WS, JAX-RS
- Experienced in using persistence frameworks Hibernate 2.0/3.0, iBatis 2.2, JPA 2.1 to map POJOs to a relational database.
- Good knowledge of messaging services using JMS and Active MQ.
- Experience in RDBMS like Oracle, MYSQL, SQL Server and DB2.
- Experience in software testing, JUnit testing, and regression testing, and defect tracking and management using JIRA.
- Strong experience using Mockito, JUnit to perform unit testing and used Log4J for runtime logging.
- Experience working in Medicare and Medicaid projects.
- Good working Experience in using ANT and Maven scripts for building and deploying the application in web/App servers.
- Used application servers like WebSphere, JBoss and Tomcat servers based on client requirements and project specifications.
- Good knowledge in version control tools like Source Tree, Subversion, CVS and GIT.
- Good experience with continuous integration tools like Jenkins.
J2EE Technologies: Servlets, JSP,JDBC
Framework and Tools: Hibernate, Spring, ANT, Maven, Log4J, JUnit, J2EE Design Patterns, Springboot, Docker
Programming and Scripting: Java 1.5/1.6/1.7/1.8 , C, SQL and PL/SQL
Application/Web servers: AWS, JBoss, Jetty, Apache Tomcat, Cloud
IDE Tools: Eclipse, My Eclipse, Edit plus
Databases: Oracle 11g/10g/9i, SQL Server 2008/2012, MySQL, DB2 7.1/6.5, SQL 2012, PostgreSQL.
Operating Systems: Windows 98/2000/XP/7, UNIX, LINUX.
Confidential, Atlanta- GA
- Involved in all phases of the Software development life cycle (SDLC) including Maintenance Support.
- Developed Web Service which performs payment processing, credit evaluation, authorize merchants and generate summary reports.
- Involved in migrating SQLJ applications to Spring MVC Java applications.
- Developed the Application using Spring MVC Framework by implementing Controller, Service classes.
- Involved in developing a Micro Service Oriented Architecture Application by using Angular JS, Node JS and Oracle database.
- Involved in writing Spring Configuration XML file that contains declarations and another dependent objects declaration.
- Used multithreading in programming to improve overall performance.
- Designed and developed web based front end using HTML, JSP and CSS.
- Extensively Implemented Microservices, Springboot anddependency Injection (DI) along with Hibernate.
- Creating SQLqueries, stored procedures and triggers to manipulate data, control access to data and to maintain data integrity.
- Developing REST Web Services using Spring and then consuming the web services in Angular using http methods like GET and POST.
- Created DBRQ requests to operate the data in front end using SQL queries.
- Configured Cache-Control filter to control the web page caching in the browser.
- Wrote logger statements in Java classes using log4j which is recorded in loggly tool for production triage.
- Worked on scheduling cron jobs and deploying JAX-RS services, Restful Web services using AWS lambda.
- Built Swagger file using JSON to create API anddetermined required/optional fields and delivered to the consumers.
- Implemented RESTFUL web services using spring boot and consumed using spring REST services. Published Rest services for performing CRUD operations from database.
- Performed regression and black box testing during Oracle11g to Oracle12c.
- Performed unit testing in development environment and deployed to QA environment after code review is completed.
- Used Maven for dependency management and build purposes and Jenkins for continuous builds and deployments.
- Part of a response team that worked on support issues throughout the company.
- Worked on projects following AGILE/Scrum methodology and completed the tasks assigned using JIRA/RALLY. Participated sprint planning/retrospective and demonstrated the completed tasks at the end of each iteration
- Analysed and translated functional specifications and change requests into technical specifications.
- Develop middleware Java Spring based applications to integrate and access the data from database using hibernate.
- Develop XSD to create interface based on the requirements.
- Designed, Developed, Deployed, tested and migrated the scripts to QA, pre-prod and production environments in accordance with Scrum Agile methodology.
- Worked on user stories planned during every sprints in AGILE methodology.
- Worked on SQL using Transact SQL Language/XML using Data mapping requirements and create views, Stored Procedures.
- Involved in developing orchestration services which calls multiple backend using RESTFULservices.
- Involved in design, development and maintenance of applications that utilizes Microservices, Docker, J2EE, Spring Framework, Spring MVC, Angular.JS, HTML5 and JQuery.
- Write Rest API for Web Service Operations using.
- Asynchronous messaging is done using JMS and created Queue for point to point messaging.
- Used Log4j for application logging and debugging.
- Configured JavaMessaging Services (JMS) on WebSphere Server using Eclipse IDE.
- Implemented a Continuous Delivery pipeline with Jenkins and GitHub.
- Took part in design discussions and had direct interaction with clients and stakeholders to understand and frame the requirements.
- Using spring for bean management across layers and for loading database configuration and Spring JDBC to interact with Oracle and SQL server databases.
- Implemented different Design patterns like DTO and DAO Design Patterns.
- Implemented Hibernate for Database Transactions on DB2.
- Used the spring modules like Spring MVC.
- Used Spring XML configuration for Dependency injection.
- Assist in the development, execution and documentation of system and integration test plans.
- Closely work with quality assurance team to perform functional, performance and regression testing.
- Used cloud and non-cloud Linux servers in lower regions to build, deploy and promote the code and recycle the servers.
- Ensure accuracy and integrity of the data and applications through analysis, coding, writing clear documentation and problem resolution.
Environment: Java, J2EE, JSP, Angular JS, Servlets, Hibernate, spring, Tomcat, Web Services, JUnit, Maven, POM, GitHub, MS SQL server, JMS, Oracle 11g/10g, IBM DB2, Windows 7, Docker.
- Involved in requirements gathering, developed the GUI, and wrote business logic code for server side and client side implementation.
- Worked in Agile software development environment for planning, estimation & developing and maintaining Shopping site.
- Developed Action class and Action Form for business logic with support of Spring framework and Presentation tier.
- Integrated Struts application with Spring Framework by configuring Deployment descriptor file and application context file in Spring Framework.
- Involved in server and application configurations and logging using XML and log4j.
- Developed XML Schemas and used SAX for Parsing XML data.
- Used Hibernate for creating persistence layer to access/persist database entities.
- Worked on AJAX for dynamic web content generation.
- Involved in developing web services-based middleware solutions like web events registration, health care directory search, insurance content management using Hippa standards.
- Worked on EDI transactionsand various X12 transactions like Eigibility (270), Claims(837), HL7 transaction and Remittances (835) in developing web application.
- Involved with installation and maintenance of Oracle RAC 2 node cluster database for high availability.
- Wrote SQL and PL/SQL queries for updating data into the Oracle using SQL Developer tool.
- Administrated tasks for cloud servers (which can include Installation, Upgrade, talking to different mode, Restarting).
- Configured the domain environment so as to deploy the new releases released by the development team.
- Involved in writing, scheduling, un-scheduling and monitoring daily, weekly, monthly, yearly and date and time specific cron jobs.
- Worked closely with the development team in case of any deployment issues.
- Participate in weekly project status meeting of the team for providing current status of my work and discussing future applications and issues.
Environment: Java, J2EE, Servlets, JSP, Hibernate, JDBC, Struts, spring, Web Services, JUnit, ANT, SVN, JBOSS, Oracle 11g/10g, Windows 7, Paas, Soap Ui.
- Worked on Requirement analysis, gathered all possible business requirements from end users and business Analysts.
- Developed, and deployed server side Java, Servlets, and Java Server Pages (JSPs) for browser based conference software.
- Developed EJB (Session Bean) components and deployed on JBoss Application Server in the Eclipse Editor.
- Developed JSP to support custom User Interfaces.
- Extensively used JSTL tag libraries.
- Used Core-Java concepts like multi-threaded Java-Collections and JDBC.
- Involved in developing SOA Web Services using XML, XPATH, XSD, SOAP, WSDL and Apache Axis.
- Developed SQL stored procedures and prepared statements for updating and accessing data from database.
- Created Stored Procedures using SQL/PL-SQL for data modification.
- Worked on the full stack developer by designing the front end and back end.
- Conducted the SQL performance analysis on Oracle 10g database tables and improved the performance by SQL tuning.
- Used Log4j for logging mechanism and developed wrapper classes to configure the logs.
- Used JUnit and Test cases for testing the application modules.
- Involved in code review and documentation review of technical artifacts.
Environment: J2EE, JDK 1.5, Core Java, Java Beans, Servlets, JSP, Java Script, Web services, SOA, SQL, PL/SQL Apache Axis, Eclipse, MAVEN, Log4j, XML, XPATH, XSD, HTML, JBoss, JUnit, CVS.