- 8+ years of experience in designing, developing and deploying n - tier web applications and client/server applications using Java including 4+ years of MuleSoft ESB and Enterprise Application Integration (EAI).
- Strong working experience with the Enterprise edition of Mule ESB and developed APIs using RAML.
- Expertise in MuleSoft Anypoint API platform for designing and implementing Mule APIs Administered in Integration of Mule ESB system while utilizing MQ Series and SFTP transports.
- Good hands on experience using various connectors like HTTP, HTTPS, SFTP, FTP, DB, File Transformers and Data Weave for integrating various applications that are hosted on cloud using synchronous and asynchronous Mule flows.
- Expertise in creating Flows, Sub Flows, Exception strategy in Mule configuration.
- Proficiency in Mule to configure Inbound and Outbound messages for message transformation between applications.
- Good experience in using Transformers, Filters, Flow Control, VM Connection Collection splitters, Aggregators, Scatter- Gather etc.
- Strong application integration experience using Mule ESB with connectors, transformations, Routing, ActiveMQ, JMS and RabbitMQ.
- Proficient in MEL - Mule Expression Language to access and evaluate the data in the payload, properties and variables of a Mule message.
- Expertise in implementing Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) in SOAP/RESTful web services.
- Excellent in development of SOAP & REST based web services using WSDL, SOAP, JAXB, CXF, JAX-WS and Restful web services using JAX-RS, CXF APIs.
- Expert in unit testing concepts and experience in Junit.
- Proficient in using MUnit for mocking and unit testing mule flows.
- Extensive experience in deploying Mule Applications to Mule ESB and Mule CloudHub along with experience in configuring logging and alerting in CloudHub.
- Experience in Implementation of MVC architecture using Spring MVC.
- Proficiency in programming with different Eclipse based Java IDE's.
- Expert in developing secure and robust enterprise Java applications using technologies such as JSP, Servlets, EJB, JDBC, and Struts.
- Well experienced using various web/application servers like Apache Tomcat, WebLogic, WebSphere and JBOSS.
- Strong knowledge with Databases like, SQL, creating PL/SQL packages, Stored Procedures, Functions, Triggers, Sequences and views.
- Proficient in using different version control software CVS, SVN, and GIT.
- Hands on experience using various Operating-Systems like Windows, UNIX.
- Expert in Jenkins, ANT and Maven build tools for building and deploying the application in web/App servers.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, quick learner, self-motivated, ability to work individually and in a team environment as well with good team spirit.
Build Tools: Maven, Ant, Eclipse
Bug Tracking: Jira
Web/Application Servers: Apache, Apache Tomcat, nginx, Web logic
SCM/Version Control Tools: GIT, Bit bucket and SVN
CI-CD Tools: JENKINS, HUDSON, BITBUCKET, GITHUB
Frameworks: SPRING MVC, STRUTS, SPRING FRAMEWORK
Continuous Deployment tools: Puppet, Ansible, Chef & Terraform.
Cloud services: Amazon Web Services(AWS), Microsoft Azure
Scripting Languages: Shell scripting, Python.
Operating system: Unix, Linux (Ubuntu, Debian, Red Hat(RHEL), Centos) and Windows
ProgrammingLanguages: JAVA-8, GROOVY, JSCRIPT, UI, PL/SQL, C, C++
Java Technologies: SPRING (BOOT, BATCH, CLOUD, INTGRATION, WEBSERVICES, ORM, DAO, WEB, ASPECT), STRUTS, CORE JAVA, EJB SESSION BEANS, MULE ESB, MULE API
Databases: Rdbms, Mysql, MS SQL, Oracle, Amazon DyanamoDB &MongoDB
Web Services: SOAP, WSDL, JAX-WS, JAX-RS, AXIS2, REST
IDE’s: ANY POINT STUDIO, ECLIPSE.
Confidential, Estero- FL
Sr. Mule ESB Developer
- Responsible and active in the Analysis, Design, Implementation and Deployment of full SDLC of MuleSoft project using AGILE process.
- Integration of Mule ESB system while utilizing Queues, Topics, Http, File system and SFTP transports.
- Implemented data transformation using XPATH, XSLT, Data Weave, custom java classes.
- Extensively used Mule components that includes File, SMTP, FTP, SFTP, JDBC Connector (Sales force, HL7, SAP, Data Base, HTTP, FTP) and Transaction Manager.
- Migrated deprecated Data Mapper mapping to Data Weave in MULE ESB.
- Responsible in developing integration workflows using Mule ESB framework and implemented Data weave and content-based routing using Mule ESB.
- Developed RESTful web services in Mule ESB based on SOA architecture.
- Design and Implemented RESTFUL Web Services using various data format (JSON, XML) to provide the interface to the various third-party applications.
- Experience in MuleSoft Anypoint platform on designing and implementing Mule APIs.
- Created various RAML resources to implement REST Based APIs as a part of project implementation.
- Hand-on experience with transformers, exception handling, testing & Security of Mule ESB endpoint through Oath.
- Code walk-through, Mule Debugging and Error fixing.
- Implemented clustering and throttling concepts for Mule based solutions.
- Used MMC (Mule management console to monitor the request and response payload).
- Have written MUnit test cases to validate the Mule flows.
- Involved in achieving more than 75% of code coverage for unit tests, which was a requirement for committing to a repository.
- Developed Mule flows to integrate Data from various sources into Database from ActiveMQ topics and queues and some transformations were also done at the integration layer.
- Developed interfaces between SAP, Salesforce and REST web-services.
- Developing Mule ESB projects for the services with synchronous and asynchronous Mule flows.
- Used CVS (Concurrent Version System) as the configuration management tool.
- Used Cloud Hub connector in the flows to trigger alerts during exceptions and captured the failed records for further recovery.
- Used Log4J components for logging. Perform daily monitoring of log files and resolve issues.
- Used GitHub for the version control.
- Involved in installing and configuring Eclipse IDE, Ant, Web Logic and Maven for development.
- Actively involved in QA, UAT and production issues getting resolved.
Confidential, Portsmouth- NH
Sr. Mulesoft Developer
- Followed the Agile Methodology for Scrum Process for the Project Implementation of the back logs.
- Involved in Business requirements analysis by interacting with the Business Analysts.
- Developed JIRA to report the hours and issues that are related to the project.
- Designing the application using Mule ESB as a middleware between the third-party system and the customer side system.
- Designed and developed several mediation flows of variety use cases using the MuleSoft Anypoint Studio of Mule ESB.
- Involved in designing WSDLs, UI pages & generated client jars using JAX-WS.
- Used Apache CXF to create SOAP based web services & JAX-WS to create Restful web services.
- Experience in configuring different Mule connectors like HTTP, Database, SAP, NetSuite and Salesforce.
- Designed and developed enterprise services using RAML and REST based APIs Integrations.
- Developed Mule ESB projects for the services with synchronous and asynchronous mule flows.
- Creating Flows, Sub Flows, Exception strategy, DataMapper and DataWeave transformation in Mule configuration.
- Developed RESTful & SOAP web services in Mule ESB based on SOA architecture.
- Involved in developing interfaces between SAP, Salesforce, REST and SOAP web-services.
- Involved in deploying applications into MuleSoft Cloudhub.
- Experience in using Hibernate as ORM to map Java classes to database tables.
- Worked closely with functional leads to understand the partner integration requirements.
- Used Hibernate for implementing the persistence mechanism in the application.
- Involved in using Java Persistence API frameworks and APIs such as Java Data Objects and Hibernate.
- Developed the application using Java/J2EE design patterns.
- Integrated other sub-systems through JMS and MQSeries.
- Experience in designing of routing schemas, error handling, JMS, VM connection and spring based resource initialization process using Mule ESB.
- Worked on Maven for getting latest jar files including commoncollection.jar, commonlogging.jar, spring, and Hibernate from Apache.
- Used MUnit for mocking and involved in unit testing and performing Integration testing of the whole application.
- Responsible for updating the defects status in a daily based QA status meeting
Confidential, Orlando - Fl
Java/Mule ESB Developer
- Developed a new application which connects to the client database and interacts with the existing file mover application and process the transfer of files from MuleSoft system to third party system.
- Done with preparation of design document specifications, troubleshoots and testing. Used Mule ESB in designing the application as a middleware between the third-party system and the customer side system.
- Work closely with functional leads/PMs to understand the partner integration requirements. Integrated different enterprise applications based on the designed architecture.
- Used putty for ssh keys and passwords information to access the folders. Configuring the Mule process for fetching the data from topic and makes web service calls to the middle tier Mule ESB for processing.
- Used Data Mapper as well as Data Weave for data transformations and data validations within flows & sub flows.
- Implemented synchronous and Asynchronous messaging scopes using ActiveMQ in Mule. Used Database Connectors to connect with respective systems using Mule ESB.
- Integration of Mule ESB system while utilizing MQ Series, Http, File system and SFTP transports. Used AMQP Endpoints to connect to RabbitMQ which is a messaging queue.
- Extensively used Mule components that include File Transport, SMTP Transport, FTP/SFTP Transport, JDBC Connector, and Transaction Manager.
- Involved in creating a reusable component using ReactJS for DOM manipulation. Configured server setting properties and Database drivers. Utilized custom logging framework for Mule ESB.
- Used encryption algorithms to encrypt the fields in the environment properties. Utilized integration Patterns, integration tools, EAI, Transformations, XML Schemas, and XSLT.
- Used Quartz connector to schedule the batch jobs.
- Create .zip files out the developed projects and deployed the applications into different environments using Mule soft Cloudhub Console.
- Experience in developing interfaces between Salesforce and Oracle ERP using Informatica Cloud/Mule ESB technologies.
- Implemented flows for Salesforce outbound / inbound calls and business process.
- Experience in Mulesoft Anypoint API platform on designing and implementing Mule APIs.
- Strong knowledge and hands on experience in documenting and designing REST API's using RAML File.
- Work on developing REST API for Micro services architecture to ensure deployment of software bundles to the data center rack. Involved in design, built, and deployed applications utilizing AWS stack (including Amazon EC2, S3 and SQS).
- Used Amazon EC2 for Integration with Tcat Server REST APIs for management and control.
- Experience developing web applications with a Mongo DB, and Elastic Search.
- Working knowledge of API management using Anypoint API management tools.
- Involved in creation & deployment of the application, done with unit testing by writing the MUnit test case.
- Provided production support by debugging system issues.
- We are now migrating t the new version on x12 package v1.2.2 from v1.0.1
- We are also doing refactoring for the endpoint urls as we are following some standard naming convention.
- Initially we are running our applications in 3.7.3 mule server, currently we are migrating all our application to 3.8.3
- Responsible for the systems design, architecture, implementation and integration with various technologies like Spring Integration, Web Services, Oracle Advanced Queues and WMQ’s.
- Implemented framework Spring 3.05 and Spring Integration 2.0.5 upgrades.
- Used OSGi container framework to install bundles (modules) developed using spring and Spring Integration.
- Worked on UI development using JSP on Struts and Spring MVC Frameworks.
- Develop and test PL/SQL stored procedures.
- Developed DAOs (Data Access Object) and DOs (Data Object) using Hibernate as ORM to interact with DBMS - Oracle
- Developed modules that integrate with web services that provide global information
- Used Web services to communicate and integrate within different system.
- Used Log4j for logging the application, log of the running system to trace the errors and certain automated routine functions.
- Build applications using MAVEN.
- Learn and implement upcoming technologies and software updates.
- Participates in high level and low-level design discussions.
- Worked as Web Dynpro Java developer and developed custom applications, and creating the Portal screens.
- Create and access JAX-RS REST and JAX-WS SOAP based Web Services, to access internal and secured applications inside and outside the intranet.
- Responsible for development, testing, deploying and maintaining Spring Integration projects on Virgo (OSGi Container).
- Modified and enhanced the Division of Disability Determinations case processing application.
- Designed and developed functions used by Division of Disability analysts when adjudicating a case and managing caseloads in Java/Oracle environment.
- Diagnoses and resolves application bugs and monitoring logs files across the application.
- Reviews code from other developers to ensure it meets design standards.
- Analysis, design and development of Application based on J2EE using Struts and Hibernate.
- Involved in interacting with the Business Analyst and Architect during the Sprint Planning Sessions.
- Implemented Point to Point JMS queues and MDB's to fetch diagnostic details across various interfaces.
- Worked with WebSphere business integration technologies as WebSphere MQ and Message Broker 7.0 (Middleware tools) on Various Operating systems.
- Perform incident resolution for WebSphere Application Server, WebSphere MQ, IBM Message broker, Process and Portal server.
- Configured WebSphere resources including JDBC providers, JDBC data sources, connection pooling, and JavaMail sessions. Deployed Session and Entity EJBs in WebSphere.
- Worked on new Portal theme for the website using Liferay and customize for the look and feel.
- Experience in all aspects of AngularJS like "Routing", "modularity", "Dependency injection", "Service calls" and "Custom directives" for development of single page applications.
- Hibernate was used for Object Relational mapping with Oracle database.
- Involved in developing the user interface using Struts tags, core java development involving concurrency/multi-threading, struts-hibernate integration, database operation tasks.
- Integrated Struts and Hibernate ORM framework for persistence and used Hibernate DAO Support with Hibernate Template to access the data.
- Implemented core java functionalities like collections, multi-threading, Exception handling.
- Involved in unit testing using Junit 4.
- Performed Code optimization and rewriting the database queries to resolve performance related issues in the application.
- Implemented DAO classes which in turn use JDBC to communicate and retrieve the information from DB2 database sitting on Linux/UNIX server.
- Wrote selenium test scripts for regressive testing the application.
- Involved in fixing the production defects for the application.
- Involved in writing SQL, PL/SQL stored procedures using PL/SQL Developer.
- Used Eclipse as IDE for application development.
- Used WebLogic 10.0 for application deployment.
- Supported production deployments and validated the flow of the application after each deployment.
- Implemented Action classes in Struts 2.0 framework.
- Used PL/SQL for cresting triggers, packages, procedures and functions.
- Implementation of business logic in Spring Framework with Hibernate in the back-end.
- Wrote custom tags in JSP used to modularize and streamline web page codes.
- Deployed the Application on WebLogic Server