- 8+ years of experience in Front end development, Web development and User interface design resulting in excellent web projects.
- Expertise in building web applications including the latest standards (HTML5, CSS3)
- Good working experience on libraries like D3.js, Angular nvd3, Pivot.jsfor building Data Driven UI applications.
- Hands on experience in Designing and Developing Single Page Applications (SPA) using Angular JS, Backbone JS, Express JS AND with other UI technologies such as Backbone, JQuery, React.js,Node.js,Browserify, Boostrap3 and HTML.
- Vast experience in Web/User Interface Development and J2EE Projects.
- Profound knowledge in Angular JS concepts like Dependency Injection, Promises, Services, Scopes, Controllers and Directives.
- Familiar in writing Custom Directives in Angular JS, making use of $scope and $rootscopeobjects according to the application requirement.
- Proficient in database development: MySQL, Oracle.
- Experienced in working with Apache Tomcat application server, Websphereapplication server.
- Expertise in User Controls and creating Web Forms, worked with Master Pages and CSS.
- Expertise in using frameworks like CSS blueprint and also used CSS Sprites to increase the efficiency of web pages.
- Developed Web 2.0 applications to consume JSON response using callback functions.
- Experienced in Twitter Bootstrap framework.
- Experience in all phases of software development life cycle (SDLC) as well as Agile/SCRUM methodologies.
- Good working knowledge on Confidential, SVN,Clearcase,Git versioning repositories.
- Hands - on experience in J2EE Design patterns like Data Access Object.
- Expertise in XML, Xerce (SAX, DOM).
- Proficient in making AJAX (xhrGet and xhrPost methods) calls using JQuery.
- Proficient with Eclipse, Notepad++ and WeBstrom, Sublime, Photoshop CS3, CS4.
- Responsible for developing new layouts/wireframes for desktop and mobile, maintaining exciting layouts and Frameworks. Worked on high traffic enterprise level production sites.
- Worked on server side REST API and called them from backbone models.
- Fostered close communication with development team that included Java developers and a front-end designer to ensure that the user interface remained true to spirit in all aspects.
- Have excellent communication skills, work ethics and the ability to work well in a team or individual environment.
Modern Web Stack: HTML5, CSS3, Angular.js, D3.js,Angularnvd3, Backbone.js, Express.js, React.js, Node.js,DOJO, SASS, LESS, Bootstrap.
Languages: Java, J2EE, C++, Open GL, C, MATLAB, SQL.
Databases: Oracle, SQL Server, MySQL.
Web Services: RESTful, SOAP, XML.
Web Servers: Apache Tomcat, Web Sphere, Web Logic, JBoss.
Developer Tools: Eclipse, Spring Suite, IntelliJ Idea, Jira, Sublime, YUI, Notepad++, SVN, Confidential, GIT, Stash, Toad, XML Spy.
Operating systems: Windows, MSDos, Windows Server, Linux, Solaris, Mac o/s.
Confidential, Bentonville, AR
- Design and development of Dash board for Diagnostics PKP using UI Technologies like Html 5, css3, D3.js, Angular.
- Involved in building Data Driven Documents like customized Bar charts and Tablesusing D3.js, angular.js, Mapsusinggeojsonfiles,dendogramusingKinecticjs.
- Worked in Agile Story point methodology with Jirafor project management activities like daily progress, Updating the dependencies, bug tracking etc.
- Developed interactive Front end Single page applications using Html, css, Angular.js, jQuery, and AJAX.
- Involved in discussions with the end client for requirements gathering, and giving demos to the business and client managers and taking feed back suggestions from them.
- Hands on experience in version controllers like GIT and SVN. Project creation and pulling the project from Source tree and setting up the project in eclipse ide and in Git extensions.
- Experience on writing application level code to consume APIs,REST web services using AJAX calling and JSON.
- Experience in Angularjs model viewcontroller architecture which includes modules, specific controllers, js files, templates, Custom directives.
- Worked on Responsive Web designs using Twitter Bootstrap to develop applications for tablet view.
- Resolved Cross Browser Compatibility issues for different versions of IE, Safari, Chrome, Firefox and Opera.
- Involved in creating a Bar chart application which was driven by json from the webservice which provides user two types of filters to choose one was global filters like time, product hierarchy, store hierarchy, and people hierarchy and other types of filters like view (Horizontal view of bar chart, Vertical view of bar chart and tabular view of bar chart) providing the user various views to choose from menu.
- Worked on automation building using Jenkins maven build.
- Good experience on Chrome inspecting tools and Mozilla’s fire bug tool.
- Involved in code refactoring, code separation and providing solutions to meet business need form UI stand point.
- Involved in Agile methodology comprises of two week sprints, daily Scrums to discuss the development of the application to deliver in time and collaboration calls for knowledge transfer and to direct offshore team.
Confidential, Dallas, TX
- Working with REST and SOAP web services to communicate with third party vendors (API Calls).
- Writing Java classes, building POJO’s to access data within the portal.
- Working with IBM BPM process manager, portal to initiate the application process.
- Making REST calls to IBM BPM from the internal TVP portal to get the data rendered.
- Making portal cross browser compatible, adhere to ADP standards using custom built JS and CSS Libraries.
- Worked on creating custom built CSS which is necessary to make the portal adhere to ADP standards and compression of large files is achieved through YUI.
- Implementation of Look up Tables in which inline edit (CRUD) functionality of the data from Database rendered in HTML DOM is provided using X-Editable grid.
- Having hands on experience with Angular Promise’s, AJAX calls to handle all CRUD operations.
- Extensive use of Twitter Bootstrap framework to achieve RWD, i.e., make the portal compatible for various screen resolutions which are trending in the market today.
- Exposure and working knowledge on Font Awesome CSS, VDL and Dojo scripts.
- Extensive use of Alerts, Navs, Glyphicons, Grids, Panels, Buttons, Media Objects and Progress Bars provided by Twitter Bootstrap framework.
- Incorporated various JQuery Widgets such asDatepicker, Dialogs, Tabs, AutoComplete, Spinner, Accordion and Tooltips into portal Dashboard.
- Resolved challenges which are trivial like multi browser support cross browser compatibility issues with layout and styles for all new CSS that was implemented.
- Functionalities also include coding in other open-source MVC frameworks, making responsivelayouts, communicating with API’s and other Web standards.
- Experience in deploying code into Web Sphere Application Server and its troubleshooting.
SR. UI DEVELOPER
Confidential, Lake Mary, FL
- Coordinate with the team and take leadership in tracking the progress according to agilemethodology.
- Responsible for working closely with the team to deliver products right on time for the business.
- Responsible to communicate with tech architects and business analysts and business owners.
- Responsible for verifying cross browser compatibility and hence worked on different browsers like Safari, Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox and Google Chrome.
- Developed full functional Single page applications using Bootstrap and Angular.js.
- Developed mockups and prototypes using HTML5 and CSS3, Angular.js.
- Created CSS components compatible with Angular.js for Internal common framework.
- Handful experience on using Angular.js Routing functionality for seamless browsing experience.
- Created JSP pages built on Angular.js which are cross browser Compatible and responsive.
- Bring new ideas to life from concept to complete implementation by working closely with UXD.
- Solid understanding in integration of front- to back-end functionality.
- Used Tortoise SVN to check in code to dev Environment and avoid conflicts.
- Working & completing different Iterations Planning tasks within time, budget and quality.
- Extensive Use of typography and Natural language to make it more natural and elite for users.
- Active Team player part of Agile team (SDLC), showing leadership and ownership in product development by aggressive planning and decision making through meetings, standups, grooming sessions, tasking, planning and delivering demos to Product owner.
- Worked with the Lead to review technical specifications as required, meeting the objectives of functional specifications. Specifically, identifying specific interfaces, methods, parameters, procedures or functions as required.
Confidential, Houston, TX
- Involved in all phases of UI/UX implementation of a Travel Search and Booking web application including Design, Prototyping, Development and Testing phases.
- JSON, Angular.js, and Bootstrap with MySQL database as the backend.
- Web application development for backend system using AngularJS with cutting edgeHTML5 and CSS3.
- Built html templates for high traffic and complex data driven website.
- Debugged all look and feel issues in the target browsers, in conjunction with quality assurance.
- Used Selectors in JQuery for updating content on DOM nodes.
- Worked through cross browser compatibility issues with layout and styles for all new CSS.
- Tested cross browser functionality and fixed major layout bugs for supported browsers including IE8+.
- Made changes to various CSS properties to enhance the UI as per client requirements.
- Involved in designing architecture following J2EE MVC framework.
- Developed interfaces using HTML, JSP pages and Struts - Presentationview.Developed application by using Struts, Servlets and JSP’s as per client request, Custom tags have been developed to reuse it in other modules.
- Developed Ant script to automate the process of build and deployment
- Used SOAP Web Service and deployed applications on Apache Tomcat server.
- Extensively configured the build files to different Environments
- Developed Session Beans which encapsulates the workflow logic.
- Used Entity Beans to persist the data into database and JMS to establish message
- Used SVN for the concurrent development in the team and for code repository.
- Involved in regression testing, evaluating the response times, and resolving connection pooling issues.
- Developed the core modules for creation services to follow SOA methodology.
- Interacting with the client in understanding the requirements and translating them into Technical
- Reviewed the Test cases prepared by other team mates and suggested improvements if required.
- UsedJSP,HTML, Taglibs andCSSto create UI pages.
- Involved in writingSQL queries &PL SQL- Stored procedures & functions.
- Used separate rules to do business validation.
- Took active participation in the discussions with the Client on several issues.
- Involved in peer level reviews.
- Build & deployment the code usingAnt.
- Created user interface and navigation structure.
- Implemented page designs in standard-complaint dynamic HTML and CSS.
- Created interactive navigation lists using list elements in HTML.
- Implemented client side validations in registration forms, login and logout forms using Java Script.
- Responsible in code optimizing and test across browsers.
- Involved in setting up web sphere server, data sources, connection pooling.
- Involved in unit testingJUNITand integration testing.