- Over 9 years of professional experience in complete software development life cycle (SDLC) of n - tier large web-based distributed systems.
- Strong experience developing J2EE applications, Enterprise Applications using Java, J2EE, Spring 3.2/4.0 Framework, Hibernate 4.0, PL/SQL, Web Services (SOAP and RESTFUL)and Junit Testing.
- Experience working in MVC framework using Spring Framework including Spring MVC, Spring Security, Spring IOC, Spring JDBC.
- Experienced with the entire Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) of applications: gathering requirements, analysis, conceptual and detail design, development, verification and testing.
- Experienced with AngularJS directives ng-app, ng-init, ng-model for initialization of AngularJS application data, implemented AngularJS Expressions, Directives, Controllers, filters and created Angular JS service layer.
- Experience in working on modern MEAN Stack- Mongo DB, Express JS, Angular JS, Node JS.
- Expertise in all phases of System Development Life Cycle Process (SDLC), Agile Software Development, Scrum Methodology and Test Driven Development.
- Expertise in implementation of MVC using frameworks such as spring, Spring Web flow.
- Used Java Messaging Services (JMS),Spring Rabbit MQ and Apache Kafka for reliable and asynchronous exchange of important information such as payment status report.
- Experience in deployment of the J2EE applications on Tomcat, IBM Web Sphere, BEA Web logic and JBOSS.
- Experience with PostgreSQL, Apache Camel, Mission Planning, and Continuous Integration preferred.
- Experience with Java microservices in Spring Cloud and Spring Boot
- Solid implementation experience in the area of J2EE design patterns: DAO, Business Delegate, Data Transfer Object (DTO), Service Locator, Session Facade, Singleton and Model View Controller.
- Solid experience in Java Database Connectivity; JDBC API, Entity Beans, DAO Pattern, and configuring data sources on Web sphere and Web logic App Server.
- Experience of application development in different environments like Windows, Linux and UNIX.
- Designed and developed the REST based Microservicesusing the Spring Boot, Spring Data with JPA (Java Persistence API) and deployed Microservices onto Docker.
- Solid Experience in creating a Kubernetes Clusters in AWS and deploying a Docker Image on top of Kubernetes Cluster.
- Experience in design and development of Model View Controller using Servlet, Struts 1.1 and Spring MVC
- Expert knowledge of Spring Frameworks, Spring Boot, Spring Data, Node JS and Hibernate
- Good experience in Amazon Web Services (AWS) environment and good knowledge of AWS services like Elastic Compute Cloud(EC2), Elastic Load-balancers, Elastic Container Service (Docker Containers), S3, Elastic Beanstalk, Cloud Front, Elastic Filesystem, RDS, DMS, VPC, Route53, Cloud Watch, Cloud Trail, Cloud Formation, IAM.
- Working directly with Amazon Web Services engineers to ensure that customer issues are resolved as expediently as possible.
- Experience with SOA, Apache Camel, REST, Web-Services, JEE technologies, Spring, Hibernate, Oracle desirable.
- Motivated team player with ability to work under minimal supervision possessing excellent communication, interpersonal, analytical and problem solving skills.
- Highly adept at promptly and thoroughly mastering new technologies with a keen awareness of new industry developments and the evolution of next generation programming solutions.
Programming Language: Java, C, J2EE,SQL, Node JS
Scripting: Unix Shell Scripting, PERL
Platforms: Windows (8, 7, Vista, XP, 2003, 98, NT), Red Hat Linux, Sun Solaris 2.8,2.9
Version Control: SVN,GIT,CVS
Front End technologies: Oracle, MySQL 4.1, 5.0,, Cassandra, Mongo DB
Database Tools: Toad for SQL Server, Toad for Oracle, Toad for MySQL, Connect/J for MySQL, DB2Connect
ORM Frameworks: Hibernate 2.0,2.1,3.0
J2EE MVC Frameworks: JSF 1.2, 2.1, Spring 2.5, 3.0, 4.0.2
Application Servers: WebSphere 5.1, 6.1, WebLogic Application Server 8.1, 10, JBoss, Glassfish 3.1
Web Services: SOAP/REST/REST Micro services
Web Servers: Apache Tomcat 4.1, 5.0, 6.0, Java Web Server 2.0
IDEs: Eclipse Galileo, Indigo, Kepler, NetBeans, IntelliJ, JBuilder 2005, RAD 7.5.
Design Patterns: Session Façade, Business Delegate, Front Controller, Service Locator, Singleton, Proxy, Adaptor, Observer, DTO, DAO, MVC, Iterator, Factory
Build Tools: ANT, Maven, Jenkins
Methodologies: Rational Unified Process (RUP), Agile, Scrum, Test Driven Development(TDD)
Messaging Technologies: JMS 1.2, Spring Rabbit MQ, Apache Kafka
Transaction Control: JTA, Hibernate Transactions
Utility Tools: Putty, Fire FTP, Test HTML, Mozilla, Edit Plus, Altova XML Spy
Cloud Deployment: AWS, VMware, Open-Stack, Azure
Confidential, Birmingham, AL
Sr Full Stack Developer
- Analyzed requirements with the business team, and involved in design, development and testing of the application.
- Used J2EE, REST, and Spring Framework for developing the application. Implemented the persistence layer using Hibernate and configured Hibernate with spring to interact with the Cassandra Database from the DAO.
- Strong Experience on Virtualization, Cloud Computing and Web Services. Performed Configuration,deploymentand support ofcloudservices including Amazon Web Services (AWS),
- Open stack and VMware.
- Used Spring Rabbit-MQ in cluster as messaging system between the APIs and Micro services.
- Strong Experience in Deploying, managing and operating scalable, highly available, and fault tolerant systems in different Cloud providers.
- Implemented Spring AOP for basic authentication at API Level, which it reduces the development time to handle the exceptions.
- Extensive Experience with VMware, AWS and Azure API’S while developing the User Story’s.
- Developed Spring REST web services to serve multiple applications across the organization. The data is provided in Json and used Jackson library. Also, consumed REST web services.
- Good Experience in writing various SHELL Scripts to run on top of a virtual Box in various Providers.
- Implemented Microservices architecture using Spring Boot for making application smaller and independent.
- Involved in J2EE Design Patterns such as Data Transfer Object (DTO), DAO, Value Object and Template.
- Worked on GIT as a version controlling tool for managing the module development.
- Usage of multiple databases including MySQL, Mongo DB, andCassandra. Schema design and deployment for both RDBMS and NOSQL databases. Programmatic usage of RDBMS and NOSQLdatabaseAPIs including Hector and Cassandraclients.
- Build servers using AWS which includes importing necessary volumes, launching the EC2 instance, creating security groups, auto-scaling, load balancers, Route 53 and SNS as per the architecture.
- Created multiple Kubernetes Clusters in AWS and deploying a Docker Image on top of Kubernetes Cluster for testing purpose.
- Integrated Kafka source to read the payment confirmation messages
- Used Apache Kafka (Message Queues) for reliable and asynchronous exchange of important information between multiple business applications.
- Created Amazon Machine Images (AMI's) of EC2 Instance for snapshots and creating clone's instances for their application elsewhere
- Implemented Automated Microservices development framework to improve fast development and easy Onboarding process.
- Good experience of AWS Elastic Block Storage (EBS), different volume types and use of various types of EBS volumes based on requirement.
- Have involved in migrated Application from Java 1.7 to Java 1.8.
- Used Apache Maven build tool to automate the build process and Jenkins CI for continuous integration.
- Designed and developed Restful API and services using best practices to interact within the microservices and with the front end using Spring MVC and Spring Rest. Security is provided via tokens(jwt) and Spring Security
- Provided solutions to improve performance on multi-threaded processes and controlling the load on downstream API calls. After which there were no hung threads found in the application server logs.
- Supported QA testing to ensure the validation of the user stories as per acceptance criteria for the iteration.
- Implemented Struts framework in the presentation tier for all the essential control flow, business level validations and for communicating with the business layer.
- Designed and implemented the logging mechanism using SVN as a version control tool and Ant for building and deploying the application.
- Developed the application using SCRUM methodology, we have scrum meeting once in every two where we would demo all the user stories done during that iteration for final feedback from end users.
- Provide production support and address issues that may occur in production and Involved on build and deployment process.
Confidential, Mansfield, MA
Sr Full Stack Developer
- Re engineered the existing legacy application into a web based application using the latest web technologies.
- Developed J2EE web application using the Java 7, multi-threading, Spring MVC 4.1.0, spring-jdbc and implemented caching in the application using IBM dynacache.
- Developed DB2 stored procedures on DB2 Database. Developed Hibernate services, Data Objects and Data Access Objects to access DB2.
- Build REST web service by building Node JS Server in the back-end to handle requests sent from the front-end JQUERY,AJAX via JSON .
- Used JPA to fetch data from database to avoid any dependency on database tables.
- Implemented User Interface and integrated with backend code,Node.JS as server side technology for the feedback system.
- The complete feedback system was designed using MEAN (MongoDB, ExpressJS, AngularJS, NodeJS) stack technologies for quick response and throughput.
- Integrate the dynamic pages with Angular JS and jQuery to make the page dynamic. Used Backbone.JS for passing on data from HTML forms.
- UsedJMS MQ (Message Queues) for reliable and asynchronous exchange of important information between multiple business applications.
- Created complex scheduler tasks/jobs using Quartz Scheduler library. Developed custom exception handling mechanism to handle errors/exceptions.
- Developed JUnit test cases to unit test the business logic. Supporting System Test and User Acceptance Test.
- Used Spring MVC components to implement business layer and Spring Boot for Micro-services.
- Set up Jenkins server and build jobs to provide continuous automated builds based on polling the Git.
- Used SVN for software configuration management and version control.
- Deep technical hands-on experience developing RESTful APIs in Spring Boot framework, ideally with Pivotal Cloud Foundry (PCF).
- Designed and developed the REST based Microservices using the Spring Boot.
- Used Apache Maven build tool to automate the build process and Jenkins CI for continuous integration.
- Developed the application using Struts Framework that uses Model View Controller (MVC) architecture with JSP as the view
- Developed microservices and API’s using Core Spring, spring MVC and used JMS(java messaging service) as messaging system between the API’s and microservices
- Followed Agile Software Development Methodology and Test Driven Development (TDD) to build the application iteratively and incrementally. Participated in scrum related activities and Daily Scrum Meetings.
- Performed Design review and Code review for well-known performance practices for better performance and code maintainability.
Confidential, St. Louis, Missouri
Sr Full Stack Developer
- Actively participated in Managing team performance and progress and Training new team members and also participated in requirements gathering, analysis, design, development and testing phases, and responsible for the full stackdevelopment.
- Focused primarily on the MVC components such as Dispatcher Servlets, Controllers, Model and View Objects, View Resolver.
- Involved in development of REST Web Services using Spring MVC to extract client related data from databases and SOAPUI tool is used for testing Restful API web services.
- Implemented the Web Service client for the login authentication, credit reports and applicant information using JAX-WSand Apache Axis 2.
- Configured JDBC and LDAP security in the application server. Developed LDAP server configuration file to enable encryption support for password storage.
- Parsed those XML messages using JAXB and then store the data into Oracle Database using Spring JDBC.
- Used Jenkins continuous integration tool and used Git as a version control system to store and retrieve the code.
- Responsible for building, maintaining and enhancing the Client/Server application using J2EE standard open-source framework Spring MVC, Hibernate and Oracle as Back-end.
- Used EJBs(Session beans) to implement the business logic, JMS for communication for sending updates to various other applications and MDB for routing priority requests.
- Used different phases of JSF lifecycle for client-side and server-side data validation.
- Created web applications prototype using Angular JS, Node JS.
- Worked on setting up JBOSS Fuse ESB and building and deploying applications to Fuse server.
- Participated in builds using Ant and CI(continuous integration) using Jenkins.
- Involved in the creation of exhaustive JUnit Unit Test Cases for each java class that is being developed for this application using a mocking framework Mockito using Test Driven Development technique.
- Writing the enhancements and migrating the existing programs using Test Driven Development (TDD) software development process
- Designed and coded application components in an Agile environment.
- Coordinating with the business and functional teams to get clarity on the requirement for analysis.
Confidential, Torrington, CT
- Involve in installation and configuration of Web Logic Application Server on Windows XP systems for the application.
- Extensively used CVS for version control management.
- Used Spring Framework for developing the application. Implemented the persistence layer using Hibernate and configured Hibernate with spring to interact with the Oracle Database from the DAO.
- Extensive use of maven to build and deploy the application into dev environment and QA environment and work with the front-end developers in displaying the data.
- Extensive use of Collection Framework features like Map, Object, List to retrieve the data from Web Service, manipulate the data to in corporate Business Logic and save the data to Oracle database.
- Used Spring MVC Model View Controller to handle/intercept the user requests and used various controllers to delegate the request flow to the Backend tier of the application.
- Configured the xml files for Spring Security injection to ensure the back-end security by discriminating the role of users as well as access authority for the URIs and Server side assets.
- Used Multithreading to simultaneously process tables as and when a specific user data is completed in one table.
- Involved in component development using J2EE principles and used design patterns such as Singleton, Factory and Data Access Object (DAO) in the implementation of the application
- Consume Web Services using java to retrieve the required information to be populated in the database.
- Use of SOAP UI to verify the WSDL end point URL.
- Wrote PL/SQL Stored Procedure using TOAD for archiving data on a daily basis for a monthly report and scheduled the job using DBMS Scheduler.
- Used JERSEY framework to implement the JAX-RS (JavaAPI for XML and RESTful Service).
- Externalized Business Logic from code using database to store dynamic rules based on UI used by business and used these rules in the code to apply business logic to data.
- Used Agile methodology that included iterative application development, weekly Sprints and daily stand up meetings.
- Wrote feed handlers using Perl and DBI to update an Oracle database
- Created number of scripting tasks to get different libraries which we have created for the logging and exceptional handling using C# in the IDE visual studio 2012.
- Configured and set up JBoss Server for deployment and used JIRA for tracking bugs and JENKINS for continuous integration.
Environment: Java, J2EE,PL/SQL, Perl Script, Spring MVC, REST, SOAP, Restful API, JAX-WS, Apache Axis 2, Hibernate, JDBC,CVS, XML, C#.
- Involved in the business meetings to develop the application and make it work effectively for the important business segment of the client.
- Used spring framework and J2EE components to develop Action classes, backend processes, complex reports and database interaction, Configured and worked with Apache Tomcat Server.
- Used Hibernate extensively to interact with Oracle 10g Database.
- Worked with JMS Connection Pool and the implementation of messaging using Spring JMS and Message Queues.
- Developed JUnit test cases to unit test the business logic. Added constraints, indexes to the database design. Developed business objects and other based on the database tables.
- Wrote PL/SQL Stored Procedures, Views and Queries using SQL Developer for archiving data on a daily basis for daily and monthly report and scheduled the job using Spring Scheduler.
- Apache Maven is used as Build tool to automate the build process for the entire application and Hudson for continuous integration.
- Involved in maintenance of existing PERL application and wrote Perl scripts to enhance the application.
- Developed UNIX scripts for transmitting files from the secure server to the customer specified server, using various FTP batch processes.
- Ensure that coding standards are maintained throughout the development process by all developers.
- Followed agile methodology that included iterative application development, weekly Sprints and daily stand up meetings.
- Developed a robust administration and security system for access control and restrictions at application and user level.
- Involved in project documentation, status reporting and presentation.
- ImplementedLog4J for the debug and error logging purpose.