- 6+ years of experience in Object Oriented Programming, design and development of Multi - Tier distributed, Enterprise application using Java & J2EE technologies.
- Well versed with complete Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) using various methodologies like Agile Methodology (Scrum, XP), and Waterfall.
- Expertise in client-side design and validations using HTML5, CSS3, Java Script, JQuery, Ajax, Angular2, AngularJS, NodeJS, BackboneJS and React JS.
- Hands on Experience in AWS like Amazon EC2, Amazon S3, Amazon Redshift, Amazon EMR and Amazon SQS.
- Developed web-based enterprise applications using Core Java, J2EE, Servlets, JSP, JSF, JDBC, Hibernate, Web Services (SOAP and REST), MVC Framework (Struts, Spring MVC) and SQL.
- Highly experience with Java complaint IDE's like Eclipse, WSAD, RAD 6, and Builder.
- Hands on experience with different Spring framework modules like Spring Core, Spring AOP, Spring MVC, Spring Batch, Spring Security and Spring Boot.
- Strong Experience using RESTful Web services to save and retrieve geolocations using a remote server in Java 8 using Spring MVC, MongoDB
- Expertise in database modelling and development using SQL and PL/SQL in MySQL, Oracle and NoSql Databases like Cassandra and MongoDB
- Expertise in using various IDE tools like Spring Tool Suite, RAD, Eclipse, NetBeans, IntelliJ and TOAD.
- Experience in creating RESTful web services using Jersey, spring framework and JAX-RS.
- Expert in Core Java with ong understanding of Garbage Collector, Collections, Multithreading, Event Handling, Exception Handling and Generics.
- Good understanding and noledge of Python and supporting frameworks like Django.
- Experience using persistence framework like Hibernate, JPA for mapping java classes with Database and using HQL (Hibernate Query Language).
- Experience in Hadoop Eco-system (HDFS, Map Reduce, Hive, Pig, Sqoop, HBase, Oozie, Flume) and various other ecosystem components (Spark, Kafka, Storm, Impala)
- Good experience in Amazon Web Services (AWS) environment and good noledge of AWS services like Elastic Compute Cloud (EC2), Elastic Container Service, Elastic Load Balancing, Amazon SQS, AWS Identity and access, Amazon RDS, Simple Storage (S3), Elastic Beanstalk and Cloud Watch.
- Proficient in implementing various Java design patterns like MVC, Session Facade, Data Access Object (DAO), Factory, Singleton, Data Transfer Object, and Front Controller.
- Experienced first-hand practices for integrating Microservices into existing system architecture.
- Experienced in implementing Microservices, Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) with XML based Web Services (SOAP/UDDI/WSDL) using Top Down and Bottom Up approach.
- Strong experience in database design using PL/SQL to write tables, Stored Procedures, Functions, Triggers, Indexers and proficiency in writing complex queries, using Oracle, IBM DB2, SQL Server, MySQL and MongoDB/NoSQL.
- Experienced in implementation of JMS in order to exchange information over reliable channel in an asynchronous way by using Active MQ, Rabbit MQ as a message queue.
- Experience with application servers like Web Logic, JBOSS, Apache Tomcat and IBM WebSphere.
- Deployed applications into Continuous Integration environments like Jenkins to integrate and deploy code on CI environments for development testing.
- Experience with Selenium, JUnit, Mockito and Log4j in developing test cases and determining application functionality.
- Strong noledge and experience on version control tools like GitHub, Subversion (SVN) and CVS.
- Utilized Java 8 features like Lambda expressions and Stream API for bulk data operations.
- Good understanding on JIRA and Confluence.
- Proficient in writing ANT and Maven for builds and deployments to different environments.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and self-motivated individual showing ability to learn and use new technologies and frameworks in considerably less time.
Confidential - Marlborough, MA
Sr. Java Developer
- Worked on Amazon Web Services (AWS) for a multitude of applications utilizing the AWS stack such as EC2, VPC, Glacier, Route53, S3, RDS, Cloud Watch, Cloud Trial, WAF, SNS and IAM, focusing on high-availability, fault tolerance, Load balancing and auto-scaling in designing, Deploying and configuring.
- Identified usability and develop functional and smooth, easy-to-operate and eye-catching web applications using EXT JS, Angular JS and react JS.
- Used Kibana Dashboards for the Application Monitoring and to retrieve the Concise and Console Logs.
- Building POD utilizing Informatica to S3, ETL via Apache Spark/Hive/EMR, orchestration via Data Pipeline/ Lambda, and landing to Redshift.
- Wrote python scripts to parse XML documents and load the data in database.
- Facilitated upgrade to Java 8, replacing the Joda library, using Streams and Lambda expressions.
- Using ELK (elastic, Logstash and kibana) stack for monitoring, reporting, creating dashboards for demonstration status of Application and status of the cases assigned.
- Worked on core AWS services such as Setting up new server (EC2) instances/services in AWS, configuring security groups, and setting up Elastic IP's, auto-scaling and Cloud Formation.
- Used collections in Python for manipulating and looping through different user defined objects.
- Involved in designing database Model, API's, Views using Python to build an interactive web-based solution.
- Developing scripts for build, deployment, maintenance and related tasks using Jenkins, Maven, python.
- Guiding the scrum teams and larger organization on how to get the most out of Agile/Scrum practices.
- Built centralized logging to enable better debugging using ElasticSearch Logstash and Kibana.
- Identifying the problem areas by using elasticsearch Kibana with Logstash to import .csv files. Using Solr over Lucene index provided a full text search for analysis and quantification.
- Involved in the re-design and development enhancement efforts of production data migration from Matrix to Redshift Cloud database.
- Used Python and Django to interface with the jQuery UI and manage the storage and deletion of content.
- Applied Java 8 features like lambda expressions, streams, functional interfaces while implementing new functionality.
- Involved in Designing and deploying AWS solutions using EC2, S3, RDS, EBS, Elastic Load Balancer, Auto scaling groups.
- Creating the AWS stacks for Dev/QA Environments which include Consul, Apache Kafka, Zookeeper, Shipyard master/slave, Cassandra and Spark Clusters.
- Used Simple storage services (s3) for snapshot and Configured S3 lifecycle of Applications & Databases logs, including deleting old logs, archiving logs based on retention policy of Apps and Databases.
- Worked with the team of architects and back-end Developers to gather requirements and enhance the application functionality and add new features using React.JS and Angular.JS.
- Developed reporting dashboards, which processes large amount data dat are stored in ElasticSearch and My SQL platforms and generates reports and displays in dashboards.
- Configured and managed AWS Glacier, to move old data to archives based on the retention policy of databases / applications (AWS Glacier Vaults).
- Generating DDL scripts for both Redshift and RDS Oracle out of ADS ER Modeler.
- Identified and created indexes, mappings and data in Elasticsearch and used ElasticSearch REST API's both single and multi-document API's. API's like Index, Multi Get, Bulk etc.
- Created an AWS RDS Aurora DB cluster and connected to the database through an Amazon RDS Aurora DB Instance using the Amazon RDS Console.
- Migrated the production SQL server schema to the new AWS RDS Aurora instance.
- Integrated Active MQ and spring JMS API to send and receive message for the application's Restful API.
- Used Average aggregations metrics in ElasticSearch to look for specific numeric field in various documents.
- Worked on setting up the life cycle policies to back the data from AWS S3 to AWS Glacier, Worked with various AWS EC2 and S3 CLI tools.
- Simplified Hibernate session and transaction handling by writing a Servlet filter.
- Used Spring-IOC to inject beans and Spring MVC architecture for developing the application.
- Written Unit Test Cases for all the developed use cases and did integration testing using Junit.
- Used Rest angular in AngularJS service to make GET/POST/PUT/DELETE to deal with API request and response from AngularJS to send the request and get the response from NodeJS.
- Used JAX-RS for creating RESTful web service where the request and response are in JSON format.
- Used Spring Boot for building cloud Microservices quickly and develop spring based applications with very less configuration.
- Created/managed Mongo DB/NoSQL collections. Developed Server side automation using Node.js scripting and connecting different types of SQL and NoSQL store
- Optimizing of existing algorithms in Hadoop using Spark Context, Spark-SQL, Data Frames and Pair RDD's.
- Developed real-time Storm application in Java to ingest data from various source into Hadoop Data Lake.
- Used Apache Kafka cluster as messaging system between the APIs and Microservices.
- Used Java 1.8 fundamentals like parallel streams and filters through lambda expressions to handle searching.
- Performed advanced procedures like text analytics and processing, using the in-memory computing capabilities of Spark using Scala.
- Implementing a Continuous Delivery framework using Jenkins, Maven in multiple environments.
- Used GIT version control system for tracking changes made to the files between people.
Confidential, Grapevine, TX
- Involved in various phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) of the application like Requirement gathering, Design, Analysis and Code development.
- Developed java modules implementing business rules and workflows using Spring MVC, Web Framework.
- Used Amazon Web Services (EC2, RDS Aurora, ELB, S3, IAM, Security Groups, Redshift) and Jenkins for automated deployments.
- Used Java script and AJAX to query the Elasticsearch indices, format and display the JSON results in a web page using HTML and CSS.
- Used Spark-Streaming APIs to perform necessary transformations and actions on the fly for building the common learner data model which gets the data from Kafka in near real time.
- Created indexes, stored and retrieved documents in NoSQL database Elasticsearch using queryDSL. Performed full text search using Elastic Search.
- Created new tables, Sequences and written SQL queries and PL/SQL in Oracle and MySQL
- Used JSON schema to define table and column mapping from S3 data to Redshift.
- Created some widgets using Kendo UI and successfully integrated Kendo UI components, node.js and module.js with polymer.
- Responsible for continuous monitoring and managing Elastic Map Reduce cluster through AWS console.
- Used AWS Cloud Watch to monitor health and performance of AWS resources like EC2, S3, RDS, EBS volumes and set up alarms for SNS notification and automated actions like scaling.
- Involved in the production of interface to oversee client menu and Bulk overhaul of Attributes utilizing AngularJS, Node.js, Ember.js, Express.js, React.Js and JQuery.
- Manage amazon redshift clusters such as launching the cluster and specifying the node type as well.
- Created and consumed RESTful API using Hapi.js to provide centralized logic and reusable data retrieval build on top of Node.js
- Created AWS Launch configurations based on customized AMI and use dis launch configuration to configure, auto scaling groups and Implemented AWS solutions using EC2, S3, RDS, Dynamo DB, Route53, EBS, Elastic Load Balancer, Auto scaling groups.
- Developed API to Integrate with Amazon EC2 cloud based architecture in AWS, including creating machine Images.
- Used Lambda and Stream API to simplify the complex code involved in parallel processing of Collections.
- Worked on migrating MapReduce programs into Spark transformations using Spark and Scala.
- Created backup of database systems using S3, EBS and RDS services of AWS.
- Identified usability and develop functional and smooth, easy-to-operate and eye-catching web applications using EXT JS, Angular JS and react JS
- Used Scala for coding the components in Play and Akka and Used Maven to build and generate code analysis reports.
- Constructed S3 lifecycle of Applications & Database logs, which includes deleting old logs, archiving
- logs based on the retention policy and granting rights to authorized users and Amazon S3 for database backup regularly.
- Design the Elasticsearch configuration files based on number of hosts available, naming the cluster and node accordingly.
- Used AWS Java SDK to build java modules for interacting with AWS Redshift and other AWS Infrastructure components.
- Responsible for maintaining and expanding AWS (Cloud Services) infrastructure using AWS Stack especially worked with database setup and maintenance on AWS EC2.
- Configured AWS Cloud Watch to monitor AWS resources as well as application and troubleshoot AWS EC2 status check including System Status check and Instance Status check alerts.
- Utilized most of the AWS services like S3 as a data store for storing the files dat falls into the bucket, IAM roles, Elastic Bean Stalk, generated Lambda Functions to trigger an event.
- Implemented Runnable and Event handling using Java 8 Lambda expressions.
- Used AWS SDK for connection to Amazon S3 buckets as it is utilized as the object storage accommodation to store and retrieve the files cognate to the application and additionally worked on one of the container technologies such as Docker.
- Create and configured the continuous delivery pipelines for deploying Microservices and lambda functions using Jenkins CI server.
- Implemented monitoring and established best practices around using elasticsearch and Install and configuring monitoring scripts for AWS EC2 instances.
- Worked on developing API's and hosted them on AWS, deploy, operate, and scale Elasticsearch for log analytics, full text search, application monitoring.
- Implemented One Click Deployments using Ansible & AWS, implemented a completely elastic and scalable infrastructure in Cloud using Jenkins.
- Implemented and maintained the monitoring and alerting of production and corporate
- Implemented UNIX utilities using shell script for data validation, manual job submission, restarting failed jobs, etc.
- Designed and developed the REST based Microservices using the Spring Boot, Spring Data with JPA.
- Involved in Maven based build process and continuous integration of the project using Jenkins.
- Extensive experience in implementing MEAN Stack (MongoDB, ExpressJS, AngularJS, NodeJS) with RESTful stands.
- Implemented SOA architecture with Web Services using SOAP, WSDL and XML to integrate other legacy systems.
- Unit testing of developed product features using Junit frameworks as part of development cycle.
- Wrote build and deployed scripts using Shell and ANT scripts and involved in performance analysis of the application and fixed problems/suggest solutions.
- Designed and developed various Oracle database Simple and Complex Queries, PL/SQL procedures, Stored Procedures, Trigger and Functions.
- Used SVN (GIT and Docker) for source code control.
Best Buy, Richfield, MN
- Used Spring AOP for cross cutting concerns and IOC for dependency injection.
- Responsible for table designs like attributes required, distribution key and sort key and creating DDL in Redshift
- Worked system logging using Elastic search, Kibana Logstash to create dashboards in Splunk and Kibana.
- Developed Hibernate mappings to tables using JPA annotations. Also developed hibernate DAO Access or classes using Spring JDBC Template.
- Developed Scala scripts, UDFFs using both Data frames/SQL and RDD/MapReduce in Spark 1.6 for Data Aggregation, queries and writing data back into OLTP system through Sqoop; And Developed enterprise application using Scala as well.
- Developed Java Scripts to unload data from Redshift into Amazon S3, and create external Hive tables in Qubole.
- Worked on a way to store the log messages in Cassandra which are managed by Hadoop and made available through Kibana for visualization.
- Created reusable components used across various modules using React-JS, React-DOM, Bootstrap and JSX.
- Used Backbone JS and React JS, React Libraries to create Controllers to handle events triggered by clients and send request to server.
- Designed, configured and managed public/private cloud infrastructures using Amazon Web Services (AWS), which includes VPC, EC2, S3, Cloud Front, ELB and Elastic Beanstalk.
- Worked on developing CRUD applications using MERN stack (MongoDB, Express, ReactJS and NodeJS) and REST based API.
- Helped the team in identifying the DIST key, SORT key and encoded type while designing the Redshift table
- Collaborate with engineering team to standardize analytic methods and improve our analytics pipeline using redshift database and MongoDB.
- Implemented Java Security manager to access EJB (Elastic JavaBeans) with Java SecurityAPI.
- Refactored Microservice to make it RESTful, thread-safe, and more configurable.
- Developed the React Web UI components using Atom IDE and made backend REST calls using whatwg-fetch.
- Working with ELK (Elastic Search, Log stash and Kibana) stack to develop an end to end transaction processing system.
- Worked on client side web technologies/frameworks such as AngularJS, Bootstrap CSS, Bower, NodeJS, Backbone JS, Ext JS and JQuery.
- Involved in implementation of JMS in order to exchange information over reliable channel in an asynchronous way by using Active MQ, Rabbit MQ as a message queue.
- Worked on service oriented systems dat utilize REST web frameworks with Spring MVC, Spring REST templates, Rabbit MQ, Spring Integration.
- Deployed J2EE applications over servers like Apache Tomcat 4.x, and Weblogic, Websphere servers.
- Used Amazon Cloud Watch to monitor AWS services and Amazon Cloud Watch logs to monitor application.
- Configure Kibana to encrypt communications between the browser and the Kibana server.
- Used java 1.8 features like stream, lambda expressions, functional interface, collections, Date/Time changes and type annotations.
- Developed a script in Scala to read all the Parquet Tables in a Database and parse them as Json files, another script to parse them as structured tables in Hive.
- Utilized MEAN stack, REST design pattern, MVC framework and SPA (Single Page Application) framework based on AngularJS.
- Migrated Cassandra cluster from one aws account to another aws account by using Cloud Formation Templates in JSON.
- Develop and executed unit test cases using JUnit, and Mockito as mocking framework for mocking data.
- Used GIT for version control
- Involved in creating unit testing of various layers using JUnit and created automated test scripts for integration testing using selenium.
- Involved in Maven based build process and continuous integration of the project using Hudson and Jenkins.
Confidential, Huston, TX
- Involved in all stages of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) of the project in Agile methodology.
- Implemented functionality like searching, filtering, sorting, validating using Angular JS and Java Script.
- Developed Angular JS custom directives, working on attribute level, element level, class level directives.
- Implemented Multithreading, Concurrency, Exception Handling, Generics and Collections whenever necessary.
- Implemented Bean classes and configured in spring configuration file for Dependency Injection, Developed Controller Classes using Spring MVC, Spring AOP, Spring BOOT, Sprint Batch modules, handled security using Spring Security.
- Implemented Batch jobs to deal with large number of chunks using Spring Batch Framework to execute the similar jobs simultaneously.
- Integrated REST API with Spring for consuming resources using Spring Rest Templates and developed RESTful web services interface to Java-based runtime engine and accounts.
- Coded and implemented PL/SQL packages to perform Application Security and batch job scheduling.
- Designed services to store and retrieve user data using MongoDB database and communicated with remote servers using REST enabled Web Services on Jersey framework.
- Developed and consumed RESTful web services to retrieve configuration JSON documents related to customer.
- Integrated the PostgreSQL database with the application through JDBC API for data storage and manipulation operations.
- Implemented persistence layer using Hibernate dat use the POJOs to represent the persistence database.
- Implemented Spring Boot with Microservices to divide the application into various sub modules.
- Developing applications using RESTFUL architecture using Node.js as backend language.
- Refactored Microservices to make it RESTful, thread-safe, and more configurable.
- Experience in writing complex PL/SQL queries using joins, Stored Procedures, Functions, Triggers, Cursors and indexes in Oracle DB.
- Enhanced existing REST services using NodeJs, ExpressJS and Mongoose modules.
- Created UNIX shell scripting for periodic generation of reports.
- Deployed applications into Continuous Integration environments like Jenkins to integrate and deploy code on CI environments for development testing and implemented test cases in JUnit.
- Used JIRA tool for Issue/bug tracking, monitoring of work assignment in the system.
- Developed Git controls to track and maintain the different version of the project.
Languages: - C, C++, Java, SQL, PL/SQL, Enterprise Java JSP, Servlet, JNDI, JDBC, Java Security
Tools & Framework: Struts, Spring, Hibernate, Spring MVC, Spring Web Flow, Spring IOC, Spring AOP, JMS, JSF, Log4J, JUnit, Jasper reports, SOAP UI, Spring Boot, Spring Batch, Spring Security, Spring Cloud
Web Technologies: Java Script, HTML, CSS, JQuery, Ajax, Bootstrap, Angular JS, Node JS, DOJO, Swings
Web Services: SOAP, RESTful, UDDI, WSDL, JAX-RPC, JAX-RS JAX-WS, JAX-B, Jersey, Microservices, Amazon Web Services (AWS)
Web/App Servers: WebSphere, Apache Tomcat, JBOSS, Web Logic Server
Databases: Oracle 10g/11g/9i, SQL-Server 2005, MySQL, MongoDB/NoSQL, Dynamo DB, TOAD, SQL Developer
Development Tools: Eclipse, NetBeans, IntelliJ IDEA, RAD, Spring Tool Suite(STS) O-R Mapping Hibernate, JPA, JTA
Build Script: Jenkins, ANT, Maven
Modeling/CASE Tools: Rational Rose, MS Visio Professional, Star UML
Testing Tools/Others: JUnit, Soap UI, Postman, Rational Clar Quest, JIRA
Version Control: Tortoise SVN, CVS, Rational Clear Case, GitHub
OS & Environment: Windows, UNIX, Linux