- Java Programmer with over 9 years of extensive IT experience with primary expertise in Object Oriented and Web - based Enterprise applications using Java/J2EE and Client-Server technologies.
- Good Knowledge in Core Java and collections.
- Expertise in all phases of software development life cycle (SDLC) process
- Expertise in developing Multi-tier enterprise level web applications using various J2EE technologies including JSP, Servlets, Struts, EJB, JDBC and spring, Bootstrap.
- Expertise in various open source frameworks and tools such as Jakarta Struts framework 1.2, Hibernate 3, spring.
- Expertise in implementing Service Oriented Architectures (SOA) using XML based Web Service such as SOAP, WSDL and RestFul Web Services.
- Expertise in Apache Tiles.
- Used MQ, NoSql and PL/SQL queries.
- Established coding standards and methodologies to re-factor the Java code base for our
- Experience in Database Design, Creation and management of Schema, writing Stored Procedures, functions, triggers, DDL, DML SQL queries.
- Expertise in Java Unit Testing using Junit and other Frameworks like JMock
- Responsible for mentoring resources and knowledge transfer to junior analysts, developers
- and testers.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and a very good team player with the ability to work independently.
J2EE Skills: JDBC, Servlets, JSP, EJB
Programming Languages: Java (JDK1.6)
Framework: Struts, Spring, JUnit, Jmock, ibatis, Cairngorm & Selenium
Build tools: ant, maven, Web Sphere Integration.
Web Technologies: Web services, HTML 5, CSS3, Java Script, Jquery, XML, Angular
Js, Mule, JSON, Bootstrap.:
Web/App Servers: WebLogic12.1.1, Tomcat7.x, JBoss.
IDE: Eclipse (Axis, Clover, PMD plugins)
Tools: JIRA, SVN, Swing GUI, AntHill Pro
Databases: Oracle11g, MQ, NoSql.
OS exposure: UNIX, All flavors of Windows.
Skills: Analysis, Coding, Unit Testing.
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
- Participated in daily scrum to provide bi-weekly sprint updates for various tasks.
- Performed task estimates, reviewed and updated the Business Requirements Document (BRD), System Requirements Specification (SRS), and various user stories. Used Rally for user story management.
- Worked in a team of 6 which includes Business Analysts, Architect, Database Developers, J2EE Developers, and Project manager.
- Used Object-Oriented Analysis and Design (OOAD) methodologies.
- Used MVC, Decorator, Business Delegate and Singleton design patterns.
- Designed and developed Application Context for the Payment Manager module for IOC. This design was performed working along with two other team members. Spring 3.1, Bootstrap, Web Services and Servlets participate in IOC and Dependency Injection.
- Worked on API to setup, edit and monitor Payments.
- Used Mule to built address business specific functional components.
- Used NoSql document databases for building custom content-driven applications.
- Worked on customized ORM mappings connecting to an Oracle 11i database instance. Hibernate Reverse Engineering tool 3.3.2 embedded as a MyEclipse plug-in was used to generate the mappings and DAO classes.
- Integrated the generated DAO classes into Spring application context using annotation driven Hibernate transaction manager.
- Created views using JSP, JQuery UI, JQuery Widgets, Ajax and JSON to setup one time and recurring payments.
- Created views and middle tier to view and monitor recent payments.
- Worked on API to setup, edit and monitor Payments from different clients, which can be scheduled anytime pre canned payment details.
- Created the payment validation invalid and duplicate payments list.
Environment: J2EE (Java 1.5/6, Web Services, WPS, WSDL, JSP, EJB, JDBC), ANT, Apache Tiles, Quartz Scheduler, SOAP, XML, HTML5, Mule, Angular js, JCaps, Spring Framework 3.2.4, Hibernate 3.3, Oracle 11i, SVN, Windows 8, Linux, Ubuntu, Multi-threading, JBoss, NoSql, Jquery, JUNIT, JVM tuning, JTables, SOAP UI, MyEclipse 2013, JSON, Weblogic 12C, Web Sphere, and MyEclipse 2014.
Confidential, Irving, TX
- Involved in analysis, design, Coding and development, Implementation phase of the modules.
- Involved in development of Business Services.
- Involved Coding in BS Payments Module.
- Involved Designing and coding of payment services.
- Written sequence diagrams of payment services.
- Involved in creating request based JSP pages.
- Involved in Writing Object Relation Mapping implementation using java persistence API.
- Used Log4j to log the various debug, error and informational messages at various levels.
- Extensively used Stateless session beans for business logic.
- Developed many utilities related to the project for reusability like getting the remote EJB Objects.
- Testing and implementation of the system and Installation of system.
- Used EJB Query Language for all database interactions.
- Written Unit Test cases.
- Enhancement and Issue fixing (Coding and Unit testing).
- Done effective code review and integration testing to maintain quality of the project.
- Extensive usage of Eclipse and SVN for code merging.
- Responsible for showing Client demos.
- Involved in the testing and bug fixing.
Environment: Java, JDK, velocity pages, EJB, JVM tuning, Java Script, Apache Tiles, Servlets, Struts, Eclipse, Swing GUI, Spring, Angular js, Mule, JBoss, XML,NoSql, MQ, Jquery, Multi-threading, HTML5, CSS3, Oracle 10g.
- Used OO techniques such as UML methodology (use cases, sequence diagrams and activity diagrams) and developed class diagrams using Rational Rose.
- Designed and Developed UI for Internet Banking using JSP, HTML, DHTML, CSS.
- Writing Generic Servlets for Account Summary.
- Writing Generic Classes for the Engine
- Using OFX Standard Message type for Banking Systems.
- Used Xalan and Xerces parsers to convert XML to DOM and DOM to XML.
- Integrating the Modules.
- SSL Configuration on WebLogic.
- Designed and Developed Emulator for Testing in Absence of Clarity.
- Designing and Developed E Notification Server for sending emails to Customers whom to be notified which is a scheduler which runs at given period of time
- Integration and Testing with Clarity.
- Writing the Test Data and writing Custom Tags .
- Involved in the development of various use cases, sequence diagrams using UML and Rational Rose.
- Extensive use of Enterprise Java Beans (EJBs) for middle tier component implementation and implementation of business logic.
- Involved in the developing swing windows and integrating them with EJB.
- Implementation of dynamic and static security for different roles.
- Deployed and tested on WebSphere Application server.
- Developed SQL queries and used stored procedures to perform transactions with the DB2 database.
- Enhancements for Several applications.
- Used Log4J for logging and debugging and CVS for source configuration management.