- Around 8+ years of experience in all phases ofJava/ J2EE Web ApplicationDevelopment this includes Analysis, Design, Development, Testing, Implementation, Post - Implementation Support.
- Experienced in validations usingAjaxin NodeJS,Angular js, dash boards reports usingBackboneJS.
- Experienced in writingComponents, PipesandServicesto separate concern and handle different situations by usingAngular2and basic idea onAngular4Enhancements.
- Expertise in design and development of various web and enterprise - level applications using Java/J2EE technologies Such asSpring, Hibernate, EJB, JPA, JSF, Struts framework, Servlets 3.x.
- Effectively used features ofJava 8 like Lambda expressions, parallel streams, functional interfaces, filters on collections and for effective sorting mechanisms and new date Time API.
- Experience in Spring modules such asSpring MVC, IOC, AOP, JDBC, IO, Spring Boot, Spring Micro services, Spring REST, Spring Cloud, Spring Security, Spring Eureka, Spring Ribbon, Spring Netflix, Spring Zuul.
- Extensively used different Tag Libraries likeJSF Tags, Struts Tags, JSTL, Spring Tags, Display Tag.
- Strong experience in Security-Systemdevelopment for Web Applications.Involved and Developed all phases of security implementation using spring security system against all types of authentications likeLDAPauthentication.
- Experienced in developing UNIX shell scripts for batch processing,PerlandPythonscripts.
- Developed applications using latest technologies likeEJB3.2, Spring 3.x/4.x, Hibernate3.2/4.x, and REST based Web services (Axis2.0, JAX WS 2.0, JAX RS), Rule Engines (Drools4.1, ILOG), JBPM.
- Experienced in Middleware persistence frameworks likeHibernate/JPAEntities for mapping Java classes usingHibernate Query Language(HQL),HSQL Named Queries, Criteria, Projections.
- Experienced in implementing Service oriented architecture and Web Services usingSOAP, RESTFUL.
- Worked withMicro services patterns -Circuit Breaker/Hystrix, DDD, Aggregator, Proxy Chaining.
- Consumed REST basedMicroserviceswith REST template based RESTful API and utilized Spring cloud to manage thecomplexity with a service registry like Eureka and Conul and client-side- load-balancing
- Good experience with Pivotal Cloud Foundry(PCF) like taking care of upgrades, application onboarding.
- Speeding up Existing Applications with a Cache services usingRedis Cache, Gemfire.
- Experienced in developing complexPL/SQLqueries, procedures, Triggers,Stored Procedures, Packages and Views in various databases such as Oracle, DB2 and My SQL.
- Experience in working withNoSQLdatabases likeMongoDB, Cassandra. Also involved in integrating, configuring, and tuning NoSQL data stores such as Solr and Cassandra.
- Experience with Docker,leveraging Linux Containers and AMI's to createDocker Images/containers.
- Experience with messaging systems likeJMS,Kafka, Kafka event sourcing.
- Experience in implementing Java EE design patterns such asMVC, Singleton, Factory, Adapter, Service Locator Session Facade, DAO, DTO, and Business Delegatein the development of Applications.
- Experience in configuring and deploying the applications intoTomcat, WebSphere, WebLogicandJboss.
- Having knowledge on (JMS)MQ'slikeRabbit MQ,IBM MQandActive MQ.
- Proficient in using Amazon Web ServicesAWS. Extensive experience focusing on services likeEC2, VPC, Cloud Watch, Cloud Front, Cloud Formation, S3, Amazon RDS, ElastiCache, SNS, SQS.
- Experience withCI/CD-ANT, MAVEN, GRADLE, JENKINS, HUDSON, CVS, GIT, GITHUB.
- Experience in JUnit frame work withMockitoand Easy mock,Spring Junit Runner.
- Expertise in Selenium automation usingSeleniumWebDriver,Selenium Grid,Junit.
- Experienced in Development, testing and deployment of enterprise applications on Windows & UNIX platforms using IDE's such asEclipse, Rational Application Developer (RAD), NetBeans, Intellij.
Languages: Java 1.7/1.8, SQL, PL/SQL, C, C++
Java/J2EE Technologies: JSP, Servlets, JSTL, JDBC, JMS, JNDI, RMI, EJB, Swing, AWT, Applets, Multi-threading, Java Networking
Development Tools (IDEs): Eclipse, NetBeans, RAD7.0/6.0, WebStorm, IntelliJ 14.x/15.x, Brackets, Spring Tool Suite
Web/Application Servers: Tomcat8.x/7.x/6.x/5.x,WebLogic 10.3/9.2/8.1/7.0 , CMS,IBMWebsphere6.x/5.x/4.x,J-Boss 7.x
Design Patterns: MVC, Front Controller, Session Façade, Singleton, Business Delegate and DAO patterns
RDBMS: Oracle, SQL Server, MySQL, DB2, MongoDB, Cassandra
Platforms: Windows, UNIX, LINUX, MAC
Testing Tools: JUnit 4.x, Jasmine, Jtest, Mockito and Power Mock
Version Control: CVS, Git, GitHub, Rational Clear Case, PVCS
Build Tools: Ant 1.7, Log4j, Maven 3.x, Jenkins 2.x, Gradle
Confidential, DesMoines, IA
Java Full Stack Developer
- Involved inAgile SCRUMmethodology.
- Implemented a security module in Angular that integrates with the Spring security in the backend with Authentication and Authorization and defined various custom directives.
- Implemented Routing and HTTP modules for navigation between the components and invoking the Rest Services using GET, POST, PUT, and DELETE methods.
- Analysis, design and development of Application based on J2EE using Spring and Hibernate.
- Used Spring framework for Model View Controller (MVC)and integrated with Hibernate.
- Used Spring inheritance, Auto-wiring, Core Containers, ORM modulesfor migration from EJB toSpring, Spring Quartz for scheduling tasks to generating reports and emails to clients.
- Implementing or exposing the Microservices to base on RESTful API utilizing, implementing the Microservices to base on RESTful API utilizing Spring Boot. Worked on SOA Web Services using SOAP with JAX-WS for large blocks of XML data over HTTP.
- Used RestAPI with JAX-RS for consuming Restful web services.
- Used concepts of Directives, Data-Binding and Dependency Injection in Angular JS.
- Deployed Spring Boot based Microservices Docker and Amazon EC2 container using AWS admin console.Developed API using AWS Lambda to manage the code and run the code in AWS.
- Expertise in Core Javaconcepts, such as Object-Oriented Design (OOD)/Object-Oriented Programming (OOP) skills, Multi-Threading, Generics, Exception Handling, Collections, Java Reflection, Annotation and some new features in Java8.
- UtilizedJava8 features like Lambda expressions and Stream API for Bulk data operations on Collections which would increase the performance of the Application.
- Good experience with Spring AOP, Spring Transactions, Spring Security, Spring Quartz batch jobs. Used Executor Framework to deal with Java Threads.
- Deployed SpringBoot based Microservices into Docker container using Amazon EC2 services.
- Used AWS cloud watch in maintaining and monitoring of production and corporate storages.
- Experience with building Docker images and running them on Docker container.
- Worked on Proof of Concept for developing application using Mongo DB.
- Unstructured data was handled using MongoDB and used Mongoose connector to connect to database.
- Worked on packages to run using dynamic SQL and developedUNIXShellscripts.
- Configured and used Maven scripts to deploy application in server.
- Integrated Spring DAO for data access with Hibernate to implemented CRUD operations
- Implemented Second level of caching using Hibernate configuration files, EHCache provider.
- Implemented Hibernate join strategies, to select elements from different tables in efficient way.
- Used SQL, HQL and Hibernate Criteria queries, depending on the complexity of the Object.
- Configured and administered Jenkins for CI/CD into JBoss Application Server
- Involved in preparing the test cases using Junit and Easy mock test case and in the testing phase.
- Deployed on JBoss 7.1.0 enterprise server with JBoss Native and Metro stack using document style web services.
- Implemented transactionsusing XML, Web Services, Microservices, JNDI and Multithreading Executor Services.
- Designing and developedMicroservicesusing (MEAN Stack) Node.js, Mongo DB, Neo4J, Elastic search on Cisco Private Cloud OpenStack Platform using Express.js.
- Working on Microservices tomanage termination and methods that can produce aFuture for tracking progress of one or more asynchronous tasks. Experience in Building Web Service Contracts in SOA Service Manager.
- Implemented a metrics collection for the server by utilizing Apache Kafka to stream server-side events.
- Worked on Drools rule engine and exception rule engine for writing business rule validation.
- Designed and developed the REST based Microservices using the Spring Boot.
- Have knowledge of managing and administering NoSQL database systems using Azure table
Environment: Java 8, J2EE, Spring MVC, Hibernate, Rest web services, Angular4, Spring 4.x, SpringBoot, Spring cloud, JSON, Maven, Junit, Hibernate, MongoDB, JBoss, Docker, ECMA6, AWS lambda, Executor services, Microservices architecture, Netflix ZUUL, Swagger
Confidential, St. Louis, MO
Sr. Java Full Stack Developer
- FollowedAgile Software DevelopmentMethodology to build the application iteratively and incrementally. Participated in scrum related activities and daily scrum meetings.
- Involved in migrating fromAngular 1.4toAngular2,to build the Single page web applications.
- ImplementedAngular2services to connect the back-end APIs toPOST/GETthe data used in the application.
- Developed custom styles, colors, animations, font icons and responsive data tables usingBootstrapgrid system.
- UsedNodeJSfor building web applications with client-server architecture for two-way data exchange.
- Implemented application usingdesign patternssuch asFaçade,Delegate,Adaptor,FactoryandSingleton.
- Worked on designing specific programs efficiently through knowledge ofmultithreading using the APIwith the goal of increasing performance on a wide variety of applications.
- Usedjava8Lambda expressionsandStreamsfor creating internal iteration and performing chain operations.
- UtilizedJava 8features likeLambdaexpressions for collection evaluations and comparing the data, Stream API for bulk data operations on collections which would increase the performance of the application.
- Involved in developing code for obtaining bean references inspring frameworkusingDependency Injection (DI)orInversion of Control (IOC)using annotations.
- Heavily usedSpring Inheritance, Auto-wiring, Core Container, Security, AOP, ORM modules as part of migration from EJB to spring,Spring Quartzfor scheduling tasks to generate reports and emails.
- ImplementedSOAto developSpring Restful/Micro Services and implemented Spring Eureka, Netflix, Ribbon as part of Services Discoveryusing Apache Axis.
- Design and implementation of Spring-Security for the application for authentication process against LDAP, J2EE pre-authentication, and Database and also used Spring cloud to manage the complexity with a service like eureka.
- UsedMicro ServiceswithSpring Bootservices and combination ofREST, Apache Kafkamessage brokers.
- UsedSOAP UI, Postman, Rest Client, Spring Mock MVCfor testing the web services.
- Created, managed, and delivered digital experiences across websites, mobile sites, and on-site screens to make them global in reach by usingAdobe Experience Manager.
- Secured the API's by implementingOauth2 tokenbasedauthenticationusingspring security.
- Heavily usedjoins stored procedures, views, Unions in Oracle data base to fetch the data.
- Developed Business rules validations usingRule Engines-Jboss Drools4.x,Work flows, Human tasks.
- Written customized configurationspring beanclass to deploy theJBPMprocesses inJBOSS.
- DevelopedHibernatewith Spring Integration as the data abstraction to interact with the Oracle 11g database, implementedtransactions, proxies, locking, HQL, Criteria, ProjectionsandStored Proc calls.
- Used slick toquery and storingin database in aScala fashionusing the powerfulScala framework.
- UsedMongoDBto store non-relational data into collection and retrieve them whenever required.
- Scalable data design for MongoDBandRedis, caching inMongoDBwithRedis CacheUsing Spring Boot.
- UsedDockerfor creatingDocker imagesforlaunching containersonAWS EC2 and createdS3 bucketsfor storing object level data, also worked Integration of AWS, Elastic Search, Beanstalk Docker withKubernetes.
- UsedApache Camelfor generating routes for consultant micro service where consultants can login.
- Monitored and managed the application when it’s pushed to production by usingSpring Actuator.
- UsedMavenas build and dependency management tool for creatingEAR, WARandJARfile to be deployed in application servers and integrated withGITHUB, Jenkins, and Jenkins Jobs.
- UsedIDE EclipseandGITHUBversion tool system for developing and Tracking Application.
- Involved in runningTest scriptson different browsers using theSeleniumWebDriver.
- Worked withELK stackfor Searching logs and routing the log data and visualizing the Logged Data.
- UsedJunitandSelenium forextensive functional, automation and unit testing code.
- Performed deployment of applications onIBM WebSphereApplication Server.
Confidential, Jersey City, NJ
Java Full Stack Developer
- Involved in Requirements gathering, Analysis, Design, Development and Testing of application using AGILE methodology and worked on High level and low level system design, planning, estimation and implementation
- Used Node JS to run Angular JS on server with mock JSON data and completed the UI development
- Handled all the client side validations, slide show, hide and show controls, dropdown menus using JQuery.
- Worked on Java 1.8 features such as Lambda Expressions for making anonymous inline function calls by using Functional Interfaces which makes code readable and concise.
- Worked on development and implementation of the MVC Architectural pattern using Spring Framework, also developed the application with various Spring Framework modules like Spring IOC, Spring AOP, Spring Boot, Spring Security, Spring Batch and used Spring MVC framework at the Web tier level to isolate each layer of the application so that complexity of integration will be reduced and maintenance will be very easy.
- Used Spring AOP for solving crosscutting concerns like keeping customer log data and transactions details etc.
- Designed and integrated the full-scale Hibernate persistence solution with the application architecture.
- Involved in design and development of the Hibernate Domain Model for the service.
- Involved in using JPA (Java Persistence API) frameworks and APIs as JDO and Hibernate.
- Developed a RESTful based service for data retrieval to make it independent of the current application.
- Hands on Coding to build REST Micro Services using Spring Cloud, Oracle, XSD, JSON, Spring Config.
- Involved on development of REST web services using JAX-RS in a Spring based project.
- Worked on XML and JSON for transferring and retrieving data between different applications.
- Wrote services to store and retrieve user data from MongoDB for the application on devices. 3
- Proficient in Application Development/Maintenance using Legacy RPI languages.
- Excellent in deploying the applications in AWS as EC2 instances and create snapshots for the data that must be stored in AWS S3 and utilized Amazon Web Services (AWS) EC2 to deploy Docker containers.
- WebSphereis used as an Application Server to Deploy the Application.
- Involved in Unit Testing, Functional and Integration Testing for different Modules in the application using Jasmine, Karma and PhantomJS.
- Collaborated with testers and developers and prepared test plans for producing high quality software applications
- Worked on Log4j for logging errors, messages and performance logs
- Designed and developed the application using agile methodology and followed TDD and Scrum.
- Wrote Technical design document with the class, sequence, and activity diagrams in each use case.
- Designed and Developed the UI Framework built using JSF, Facelets and Primefaces.
- Involved in writing JSF Backing Beans for controlling the UI and writing custom components and validations.
- Implemented JSF Converters to handle formatting and Localization and configured the faces-config.xml
- Implemented the Ajax interactions with Prime faces for better and faster interactive Front-End.
- Developed custom layouts and reusable composite components for the web application using Facelets.
- Designed and developed Business components and Integrated with spring framework.
- Wrote data Components for Plan Setup, wrote and called StoredProcedures using Java, HQL,Hibernate.
- Implemented Hibernate Cachingfor frequent queries executed against database for reports.
- Involved in configuring and integrating JSF, spring and Hibernate frameworks.
- Involved in design and implementation of MVC architecture in different modules.
- Integrated Spring and Hibernate to develop the business layer which serves the data required for JSF beans.
- Used Spring Batch to build thePOJO-based development approach of theSpring Framework.
- Wrote the DAO’s to access the database using JDBC calls and created aspects using Spring AOP annotation.
- Consumed data from Rest webservices using Spring RestTemplate.
- Configured JDBC data sources and JMS connection factories in WebSphere
- Involved in transforming XML data in to Java Objects using STAX.
- Responsible for configuring and deploying the builds on WebSphere Application Server
- Involved in the Performance Tuning of the Application on client side.
- Wrote notification service that executes daily, sends emails and escalations to participants.
- Wrote build & deployment scripts using Maven, shell scripts on unix env.
Environment: J2EE/J2SE, Java1.7, JSP, Prime faces, JSF, Apache MyFaces, Spring Frame Work, Spring Batch, Hibernate, JDBC, JMS, CSS3, Apache CXF, LDAP, JNDI, UDDI, WSDL, SOA, SOAP, XML, HTML, Log 4j, Web Sphere 7, RAD 7, Oracle, SunOS (UNIX), Shell Script, Sub Version, Maven and Windows 7.
Junior Java Developer
- Involved in understanding and analyzing the requirements of the project.
- Implemented server side programs by using Servlets and JSP.
- Implemented using the MVC design pattern.
- Used JDBC to interact with the underlying MySQL Database.
- Deployed Applications on Apache Tomcat Server.
- Involved in Unit testing for various components.
- Used Log4J for any logging purposes during the development of the application.
- Involved in various Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) phases of the project like Requirement gathering, development, enhancements usingagilemethodologies.
- Used Spring MVC for implementing the Web layer of the application. This includes developing Controllers, Views and Validators.
- Developed the service and domain layer using Spring Framework modules like Core-IOC, AOP.
- Developed the Application Framework using Java, spring, Hibernate and Log4J.
- Created DB tables, functions, Joins and wrote prepared statements using SQL.
- Configured Hibernate session factory in applicationcontext.xml to integrate Hibernate with spring.
- Configured ApplicationContext.xml in SPRING to adopt communication between Operations and their corresponding handlers.
- Developed spring rest controllers to handle json data and wrote Dao’s and services to handle the data.
- Created DB tables, functions, Joins and wrote prepared statements using PL/SQL.
- Consumed and Create REST Web services usingSpringand Apache CXF.
- Developed MySQL stored procedures and triggers using SQL to implement business logic.
- Used Maven to build the application and deployed on JBoss Application Server.
- Implemented Spring JMS message listeners with JMS queues for consumption of Asynchronous requests.
- Used AOP concepts like aspect, join point, advice, point cut, target object andAOP proxies.