Having 8 years of experience in all phases of software development life cycle (SDLC), which includes User Interaction, Business Analysis/Modeling, Design/Architecture, Development, Implementation, Integration, Documentation, Testing, and Deployment of desktop, Enterprise and Web based applications using Java, J2EE technologies in domains like Financial, Insurance etc. Good understanding of Business workflow, Business logic and Business methods for further implementation of user requirement in a distributed application environment.
- Strong application development experience in using Agile Software Development methodologies like Scrum, Sprint and Traditional software models like Waterfall and TDD.
- Expertise in Web Front End Technologies Tag Libraries, JSTL, Java Script, DHTML and XML/XSL.
- Developed web - based enterprise applications using core Java, J2EE, Servlets, JSP, EJB, JMS, JDBC, Hibernate, Web Services (SOAP and REST), MVC framework (Struts, Spring MVC), SQL and Object-Oriented Programming techniques.
- Proficient in core java concepts like Collection Framework, Multi-threading, Generics, Annotations, Serialization, Thread pools, JavaBeans, Externalization.
- Proficient in implementation of frameworks like Struts, Spring (Spring MVC, Spring Web Flow, Spring IOC, Spring AOP, Spring Security, Spring Boot, Spring Data, Spring Batch), JSF, AJAX and ORM frameworks like Hibernate, IBATIS.
- Expertise XML technologies like DTD, XSD, XSLT and various parsers like DOM, SAX and JAXB.
- Extensive experience working with RDBMS such as MySQL, MS SQL Server, DB2, Oracle.
- Experience in working with the NoSQL Database like MongoDB to manage extremely large data sets.
- Expertise at JDBC API for connection and access to databases.
- Expertise in Creating Hibernate configuration file, Hibernate Mapping files and defined persistence classes to persist the data into Oracle Database.
- Proficient in developing Web Services, related technologies &frame works: WSDL, SOAP, REST, JAX-WS, JAXB, JAX-RPC, AXIS and Jersey, SOAP UI and generating client’s client using Eclipse for Web Services consumption.
- Experience with Java 1.8 features such as Lambda expressions, Streams, functional interfaces.
- Experience with and solid understanding of Microservices.
- Managed Amazon Web Services like EC2, S3 bucket, ELB, Auto-Scaling, SNS, SQS, AMI, IAM, Dynamo DB, Virtual Private Cloud (VPC) through AWS Console and API Integration.
- Worked on deployment, installation, configuration and issues with Application servers like Apache Tomcat, IBM Web Sphere, BEA WebLogic and JBoss Enterprise Application Server.
- Experience in implementing Design Patterns like Singleton, Factory, MVC, Data Access Object and Business Delegate.
- Experienced in developing UML diagrams with Star UML, Rational Rose.
- Experience on different IDEs such as RAD, Eclipse, Spring Tool Suite, and IntelliJ.
- Actively involved in the DevOps streamlining process through Jenkins CI and CD Release Automation.
- Subversion CVS, GIT and Visual Source Safe as versioning software tools.
- Experienced in transferring data from different data sources into HDFS systems usingKafka producers, consumers andKafkabrokers
- Configured auto-scaling groups for applications like Elasticsearch andKafkato scale automatically when needed.
- Hands on experience in building tools like ANT, Maven, Gradle.
- Extensively usedApacheCamelfor transformation and used both Java DSL and XML DSL.
- Extensively worked on Pivotal Tracker and JIRA tools for tracking stories in a Project in a different methodology of Software Development Life Cycle.
- UsedApachePOIto convert XML files to Excel files and to read Excel files.
- Configured and created application log files using Log4J to trace required application messages.
- Having Experience on UNIX, Linux commands and Deployment of Applications in Server and ability to work effectively on Windows platforms.
- Ability to work effectively in cross-functional team environments and experience of providing to business user.
Languages: Java, J2EE, SQL, PL/SQL
Enterprise Java: Java, J2EE, Swing, RMI, Sockets, JDBC, Servlets, JSP, JMS, Java Beans, JSTL, JSF, Struts, EJB, Spring, JTA, JNDI and JPA.
Tools: & Framework: Struts, Hibernate, Spring MVC, Spring Web Flow, Spring IOC, Spring AOP, JMS, JSF, Log4J, Mockito, SOA, Jasper reports, SOAP UI, Spring Boot, Spring Batch, Spring Security, Spring Data.
Web/App Servers: Web Sphere, Apache, Tomcat, JBoss, EAP, WebLogic, Apache Camel
Database: Oracle, SQL-Server, MySQL server, MS SQL, IBM DB2, MongoDB and NoSQL, Cassandra.
Development Tools: Eclipse, My Eclipse, RAD, Spring Tool Suite (STS), IntelliJ
Modeling/ CASE Tools: Rational Rose, MS Visio Professional, Star UML
Testing Tools/ CI Tools: Selenium, JUnit, SoapUI, Putty, Rational Clear Quest, RTC, Load UI, JIRA, Jenkins
Version Control: GIT, CVS, SVN, Rational clear case, Star Team
Platforms: Windows, UNIX
Cloud Technologies: AWS EC2
Confidential, St. Louis, MO
Sr. Full Stack Java Developer
- Involved in analysis, specification, design, and implementation and testing phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and used agile methodology (SCRUM) for developing application.
- Application is implemented using agile methodology where there is a daily SCRUM meeting to understand the status and resolve any issues.
- Designed, developed a custom, single-page, responsive web application on front end using AngularJS.
- Used Java8 Lambda expressionsfor rewriting the code.
- Used the fundamentals of Java8 features like parallel streams and filters through lambda expressionsto handle searching.
- Designed and developed the End Points (Controllers), Business Layer, DAO Layer using Hibernate/JDBC template, using Spring IOC (Dependency Injection).
- Used Java-J2EE patterns like Model View Controller (MVC), Business Delegate, Data Transfer Objects, Data Access Objects, factory patterns.
- Used Spring Framework AOP Module to implement logging in the application to know the application status.
- Used Spring DAO Module along with Struts Framework to deal with Database.
- Implemented the application using Spring IOC, Spring MVC Framework, Spring Batch, Spring Boot and handled the security using Spring Security
- Implemented Batch jobs to deal with Large number of chunks using Spring Batch Framework to execute the similar jobs simultaneously.
- Used Hibernate, object relational mapping (ORM) solution, technique of mapping data representation from MVC model to Oracle Relational data model with an SQL-based schema.
- Used Apache POI for uploading Excel files and optimized the load time by extensively leveraging Java8 lambda expressions, Streams and parallel Streams.
- Implemented RESTful web services using Jersey for JAX-RS implementation and documented using Swagger.
- ImplementJava8features including Lambda, Advanced for each loop, and Streams.
- Implemented the REST API's and data transformers using the JAVA connector which involves use Java8 featuresLambdaand Streams in particular.
- Involves in the design and development ofRESTfulWebServicesusing Apache CXF.
- Performed CRUD operations like Update, Insert and Delete data in MongoDB.
- Familiar with MongoDBclusters, Java scripting to load unstructured data into sharding environment.
- Manage and maintain MongoDBservers across multiple environments.
- Worked on MongoDB database concepts such as locking, transactions, indexes, Sharding, replication, schema design, etc.
- Designed and developed Microservices business components using Spring Boot.
- Worked with AWS cloud service in creating EC2 instances and providing them roles and sometimes participated in writing custom policies and deployed applications on Elastic Bean Stalk and EC2.
- Participated in troubleshooting issues on AWS, Netflix Eureka, feign, Hystrix and Cloud environments.
- Worked with core java concepts like Collections Framework, Multithreading and Memory management.
- DevelopDockerbased microservices deployment modules with Jenkins 2.0
- Worked with Docker to deploy Microservices in modern containers to increase Isolation.
- Management for the Microservices using Kubernetes and Docker.
- Worked with Spring Ribbon and Kafka broker service to handle heavy traffic.
- Involved in developing Hive DDLs to create, alter and drop Hive tables and storm, &Kafka.
- UsedApacheCamelfor routing the exchanges between different systems.
- Used Apache POI tocreate, modify, and display MS Office files usingJavaprograms.
- Involved in installing and configuring Maven for application builds and deployment
- Worked on Log4J to validate functionalities and Mockito framework JUnit for unit testing
- Automate build process through Maven build framework
- Used JIRA to assign, track, report and audit the issues in the application.
- Setup the continuous Integration (CI) process for the application using the Jenkins.
- Used GIT to maintain the version of the files and took the responsibility to do the code merges from branch to trunk and creating new branch when new feature implementation starts.
Confidential, Minneapolis, MN
Sr. Full Stack Java Developer
- Responsible for all stages of design, development, and deployment of applications. Active role in Test Driven Development termed as TDD apart from Agile Software Development.
- Used Multithreading in programming to improve overall performance.
- Designed, analyzed and developed the front-end and back-end Servlets, Bootstrap for designing, HTML5, CSS3, AngularJS and AJAX, for developing presentation layer.
- Involved in developing UI pages usingAngularJS and calling the Rest API's from backend.
- Involved in payment status report for asynchronous exchange of information using JMS.
- Participated in creation of Spring Configurations using Java8 features, Lambda Expressions, Streams, Filters.
- Demonstrable experience working in continuous integration and continuous deployment systems (CICD)
- Actively involved in using MVC, HTML5 to enable client-side date to meet specific criteria by applying various validation variables and used theCSS classes to provide visual feedback on validation.
- JSON used as the main data-interchange format in place of XML.
- Used Apache camel integration for routing and transforming the data between two Applications using HTTP protocol.
- UsedSonarto analyze and measure source code quality
- Demonstrated experience with Continuous Integration, Continuous Deployment (CICD) methodologies.
- CRUD was used as part of servlets where DML operations were required on RDBMS like SQL DB’s
- Created RFP microserviceto provide RESTful API utilizing Spring Boot withMicroservices.
- Used PMD, Find Bugs, Jenkins, Sonar to ensure the continuous integration in the project
- Developed SOAP based JAX-WS Web Service interfaces for integrating multiple systems, code re-usability.
- Used Dependency Injection feature for wiring and defined dependencies using constructor arguments.
- Implementation of data access layer has been cumbersome for a while and this was greatly resolved using Spring JPA through implementation of data access layers there by reducing boiler-plate-code.
- Used AWS SDK for connection to Amazon S3 buckets as it is used as the object storage service to store and retrieve the media files related to the application.
- Used Microservices to ensure the scalability of application on cloud infrastructure.
- Developed RESTful Web services for other systems to interact with our system and secured the service with Spring-SecurityOAuth.
- Used spring framework including spring core/IOC, Spring Web, SpringSecurity.
- Used Jenkins as build management tool for continuous integration process(CICD).
- Configured Hibernate with Spring ORM as part of Spring and Hibernate Integration for best results.
- Used Spring MVC components to implement business layer and Spring Boot for Microservices.
- Used Netflix Stack like Eureka naming server, Zuul API Gateway and Hystrix as fault tolerance for developing microservice
- Utilized Spring core, AOP andsecurityto build robust business operations with transactional support.
- Worked withIDEasEclipseand deployed intoApache Tomcat Web Server& usedMaven build toolto achieve more functionality for build process.
- Defined several UML diagrams; Activity diagrams, Sequence and Object diagrams.
- Developed unit and integration tests for existingmicroservicesusing JUnit, Mockito and Docker environments.
- Developed the data access classes using JDBC and SQL query log4j for logging and SVN for version control.
- Worked onRESTfulWeb services as well as NodeRestframework for backend services used Mongo DB (NoSQL) for database services and RESTful web services using Jersey for JAX-RS implementation.
- Created Hibernate persistent and configuration files for ORM implementation
- Code review using sonar tools and correcting the code base on the Sonar Report
- UsedGitas Version Control System for the application.UsedJMeterto test performance of SOAP protocol.
- Used JBoss as the chief enterprise level server while dealing the database activities with Hibernates.
- Participated in Defect tracking team using ALM Quality Center for Defect tracking, Defect priority and status.
- GUI design and development usingJavaSwing, JFCUsed for open source web testing.
- Developed AWSLambda Functions in a stateless style and ensure there is no affinity between and compute infrastructure to manage the servers and run the code in theAWS.
- Create team specific Agile process flow in JIRA to move tasks from one activity to another.
Confidential, Iowa city, IA
- Involved in the complete SDLC including design of System Architecture, development of System Use Cases based on the functional requirements.
- Involved in Daily Scrum(Agile) meetings, Sprint planning and estimation of the tasks for the user stories, participated in retrospective and presenting Demo at end of the sprint.
- Documented detailed technical design documents including class diagrams, technical flow diagrams and sequence diagrams.
- Responsible for development of Business logic in Core Java.
- Created user-friendly GUI interface and Web pages using HTML, Angular JS, JQuery, Ajax and Java script.
- Implemented MVC architecture using JSP, Spring, Hibernate and used Spring Framework to initialize managed beans and services.
- Involved in development of Agent Verification System using Spring MVC framework.
- Used Spring Inheritance to develop beans from already developed parent beans.
- Used Spring AOP for logging, auditing, transaction management to distinguish business logic from the cross-cutting concerns.
- Used Spring Security for Authentication and Authorization of the application.
- Created data model and generated Hibernate mappings and domain objects using Hibernate tools.
- Interfaced with the MySQL back-end database by integrating Spring with Hibernate.
- ConsumedRESTfulServicesAPIs, and Local Storage for Data Persistence.
- Developed REST API for test server for Express Router middleware-based API's with Mongo DB integration
- Implemented MongoDB database concepts such as Locking, Transactions, Indexes, Sharding, Replication, Schema design.
- Extensively used hibernate named queries, criteria queries, Hibernate Query Language (HQL) and Optimistic Locking and Caching to process the data from the database.
- Used object storage container to store the secured files and retrieved from API by using Amazon web services(AWS).
- Designing and developed a data migration strategy and source to Confidential mapping to migrate the data out of the legacy systems into the Cassandra customer DB.
- Responsible for design of WSDL files and schemas. Designed and hosted SOAP based Web Services on Web Sphere Application Server.
- Used Spring Core Annotations for Dependency Injection and usedApache Camel to integrate spring framework.
- Implemented quartz jobs for running the batch jobs based on the cron triggers configured in the spring files.
- Developed Unit /Integration test cases using Junit tool.
- Used Gradle tools for building and deploying the Web applications.
- Used JIRA tool for tracking stories progress and follow agile methodology.
- Used logging techniques provided by Log4j tool for efficient logging and debugging.
- Developed the application using Eclipse as the IDE and used its features for editing, debugging, compiling, formatting, build automation and version control (SVN).
- Involved in Maintenance and Enhancements for the project.
Confidential, Columbus, OH
Full Stack Developer
- Involved in SDLC requirements gathering, analysis, design, development and testing of application developed using Agile methodology.
- Defined new validations through Angular JS for the form field validation implemented through HTML 5.
- Used Spring MVC and Dependency Injection for handling presentation and business logic.
- To maintain loose coupling between layers published the business layer as services and injected the necessary dependent components using Spring IOC and published cross cutting concerns like Logging, User Interface exceptions, Transactions using Spring AOP.
- Integrated Spring DAO for data access using Hibernate.
- Used Spring Security for Authentication and Authorization of the application.
- Implemented persistence framework using Hibernate & Handled Transaction Management using the provided data source.
- Extensively used JSON to parse the data from server side to satisfy the business requirement.
- Responsible for designing Hibernate mapping files based on business logic and Object relationships.
- Integrated Spring and Hibernate together and worked on developing backend components and services using Hibernate and spring and extensively used HQL and SQL for querying databases.
- Developed Message Driven Bean for asynchronous sending Messages using JMS.
- Consumed Web Services to interact with other external interfaces in order to exchange the data in different forms by using RESTful service.
- Used Spring JMS module for lookup for the queues and MDBs for the listeners
- Established Database Connectivity using JDBC, Hibernate O/R mapping with Spring ORM for Oracle.
- Packaged and deployed the application in IBM WebSphere.
- Written LINUX shell scripts to identify user login information.
- Used Log4J for application logging and notification tracing mechanisms.
- Used Maven tools for building and deploying the Web applications.
- Analysis and Bug fixing of the production problems and defects along with enhancements
- Implemented JUNIT test cases for unit testing and Suites for end to end testing.
- Used JIRA for tracking the Project Stories in Agile Methodology.
- UsedTortoise SVNto maintain the version of the files and took the responsibility to do the code merges from branch to trunk and creating new branch when new feature implementation starts.
Environment: HTML5, CSS3, AngularJS, JSON, XML, AJAX, JQuery, Struts, Hibernate, Spring MVC, RESTful, HQL, SQL, IBM WebSphere Server, Oracle, JMS, JNDI, Maven, RMI, Eclipse IDE, UML, JIRA, Tortoise SVN, LINUX.
- Was involved in all the phases of the project right from requirements gathering to maintenance.
- In architecting various Business Layer and Data Management components of multi-tiered web based system over J2EE architecture.
- Actively designed, developed and integrated the Metrics module with all other components.
- Used Spring Security to provide authentication, authorization and access-control features for this application.
- Used Scrum for managing product development.
- Development using Bootstrap for real time web development.
- Designed and developed Hibernate DAO's using spring framework's Hibernate Dao Support and Hibernate Template.
- Developed Struts Action and Form classes to accessJavaBeans and UI.
- Developed and deployed various Sessions beans.
- Used Spring Core for middle tier development to achieve inversion of control.
- Wrote complex queries and mapped database views using DAO in Oracle.
- Used various CoreJava concepts such as Multi-Threading, Exception Handling, Collection APIs, Garbage collections for dynamic memory allocation to implement various features and enhancements.
- Developed Web Services using XML messages that use SOAP. Developed Web Services for Payment Transaction and Payment Release.
- Developed the application using RAD as the IDE and used its features for editing, debugging, compiling, formatting, build automation and version control (SVN).
- Involved in testing the applicable code using Mockito framework and JUnit.
- Wrote test cases in Junit for unit testing of classes and implemented the logging using Log4j.
- Retrieving code from the repository and deploying in Production using ANT
- Developed web application using Struts, JSP, Servlet, Java beans that uses MVC design pattern
- Created user-friendly GUI interface and Web pages using HTML, CSS and JSP
- Used Eclipse as IDE tool for creating Servlet, JSP, and XML.
- Wrote SQL for JDBC prepared statements to retrieve the data from database.
- Monitored the logs using Log4J and fixed the problem
- The application was deployed on the Tomcat.
- Involved in build and deploying the application using ANT
- Used CVS as version control system