- Experience in using Software development methodologies such as Agile, Waterfall and SDLC.
- Experience with Web 2.0 User Interfaces; W3C standards and specifications, and user-centered design principles.
- Good experience working with High Traffic Websites.
- Experience in working with Core Java, J2EE Based Applications, Servlets, JSP.
- Experience with Firebug for Mozilla and IE Developer Toolbar for Internet Explorer.
- Experience in developing cross platform server side applications using Node.js to achieve scalability in real-time web applications.
- Knowledge in developing cross platform mobile applications using Apache Cordova/ Phone Gap Platforms with the help of UI Frameworks like Sencha Touch.
- Experience in creating HTML pages by cutting PSD files in Photoshop.
- Knowledge in using Package Managers like NPM and Bower. Experience in using Task managers like Grunt, Gulp and Brunch.
- Hands on experience for HTML/CSS/JSP direct coding with focus on Cross-browser/Cross-platform compliance.
- Good knowledge in Angular.js directives to create reusable elements and attributes, along with easy to test and maintain client side interactivity in web applications.
- Working knowledge of integrating Angular.js and React.js with additional custom directives. Also with Backbone.js and React.js to be used for comments sections.
- Experience in developing applications using CSS 3 Media Queries, SASS, LESS and Responsive Web Design making.
- Experience in DOM (Document Object Model) and DOM functions.
- Extensive experience with Java IDEs like Eclipse, IBM Rational Application Developer (RAD), Net Beans and Google Web Toolkit (GWT).
- Designed web applications and web contents utilizing various SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMIZATION (SEO) techniques to develop web applications while producing high ranking for numerous key words..
- Sound knowledge in working with browsers compatibility issues with browsers like IE, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Chrome.
- Good experience with Form Validation by Regular Expression, and JQuery Light box.
- Experience in using JSUnit Testing for client side applications.
- Experience in using Unit.js testing framework along with Jasmine, Karma, Protractor,BDD and TDD.
- Experience in working with databases MSSQL Server, Oracle, MS Access and MySQL.
- Experience in using Content management systems like Magento, Word press for Ecommerce related site functionality.
- Expertise in version control tools like GIT, SVN and TFS to manage and control software development.
- Strong experience in writing and updating the technical documents on daily basis with the changes made to the existing environment on daily basis.
- Excellent interpersonal abilities, communication skills, time management and Team skills with an intention to work hard to attain project deadlines under stressful environments.
- Experienced in monitoring the Production Environments under 24/7 (under on-call rotation) to meet the Service Level Agreements set by the management.
IDE's and Tools: Eclipse IDE, NetBeans, Dreamweaver, EditPlus, JSfiddle, Webstorm, Sublimetext
Development Tools: Adobe Photoshop CS5, Google Ad Words, Yahoo Search Marketing(spring tool suite)
Publishing Tools: Adobe PageMaker, MS Office
Wire Frame Tools(wire frame): Adobe Illustrator CS3(basic idea on wire frame and visual design)
Debugging Tools: Firebug, BugZilla, Internet Explorer Developer Tools
Databases: PL/SQL(oracle), MySQL, MSSQL
Version controls: SVN, GIT, CVS, TFS
Operating Systems: Windows XP/Vista/7/8, MAC OS X
Confidential, NYC, NY
Front End UI/Developer
- Gathered business requirements, prepared Software Requirement Specification (SRS) document. Created Visio charts for the workflow architecture of the system.
- Designed and developed web pages using with HTML5, DHTML, XHTML, CSS3, Ajax, JSP and jQuery based on the W3C standards and Web 2.0.
- Front-end development utilizing Java Script frameworks such as Angular.js, JQuery UI, Backbone.js and Require.js, as well as front end technologies HTML5, CSS3, AJAX.
- Involved in updating the pages using HTML 5 and CSS 3 for the new look and feel of their current application pages and worked on new CSS3 effects to enhance user experience as per the client requirements.
- Implemented Angular.js, Bootstrap, LESS, and many JQuery plugins wrapped in Angular.js directives.
- Worked on creating responsive website for smart devices using Responsive design and media queries.
- Worked on prototypes for Responsive design.
- Developed theUIpanels using JSF, XHTML, CSS, DOJO and JQuery.
- Developed applications using Node.js, Java, and Neo4j platforms in the cloud environment with extensive use of messaging.
- Implemented the validation, error handling, and caching framework.
- Utilized Adobe Fireworks, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Dreamweaver and Illustrator for the front-end development such as web pages, graphics and multimedia's.
- Developed user interface using additionalUIComponents using JSF and implemented an asynchronous AJAX (JQuery) based rich client to improve customer experience.
- Developed the application front end with HTML, JSP, Ajax, Struts Tag-libraries. Responsible for writing custom JSP tags for role-based sorting and filtering.
- Developed Presentation layer components comprising of JSP, AJAX,Struts Action, Struts Form Beans and AJAX tag libraries.
- Developed few time sensitive and important review/comments sections with React.js and Angular.js using ngReact directive.
- Worked on CSS Background, CSS Positioning, CSS Text, CSS Border, LESS, CSS Margin, CSS Padding, CSS Table, CSSSprites, Pseudo Classes, Pseudo Elements and CSS Behaviors in CSS.
- Designed pages using SASS for custom tags and Media tags along with Compass. Used LiveReload to check the changes in functionalities on a quicker scale.
- JSP, AJAX, JSP Tag libraries to simplify the complexities and improve the speed of the application.
- Initialized and widely used the applicability of Live Server with sublime text to load web pages on a quicker scale during development cycle.
- Created Images, Logos and Icons that are used across the web pages using Adobe Flash and Photoshop.
- Created AJAX requests to REST service with only use of GET method for retrieval.
- Implemented RESTful web services using JAX-RS specification through which client portal application interacts with feed runner for fetching data.
- Worked on Oracle database while publishing on Amazon Web Services.
- Developed web services, SOAP message envelopes and headers using WSDL, UDDI, XML and JAXP.
- Utilized Jasmine for unit testing.
- Installed node.js and utilized the NPM with Grunt for the build.
- Responsible for researching functionality and benefits of implementing MongoDB.
- Collaborated with team members in design, analysis, coding, testing, and website review.
- Coordinated with the business on User Acceptance Tests (UAT) and to get the approval from business on the design changes.
Environment: HTML5, CSS3, Java Script, JQuery, AJAX, Angular.js, Backbone.js, Require.js, Node.js, Ext.js, Bootstrap, React, Responsive Design, XML, XHTML, JQuery UI, Grunt, Adobe Flash, Photoshop, Dreamweaver, JSON, DOM, DOJO, SOAP, REST, JSP, JSF, Jasmine, Oracle, agile and Windows.
Confidential, Tampa, FL
- Developed the UI Screens using HTML5, DHTML, XML, Java Scripts, Ajax, JQuery Custom-tags, JSTL DOM Layout and CSS3.
- Worked Closely with Designers to Understand and redesign the Package Customization and Service Locator Modules using HTML5, CSS3 and JQuery.
- Worked extensively with Yahoo User Interface Library (YUI),AJAX, JSON, XML and created components based on WRIA frame work which internally uses the YUI3 frame work.
- Developed the administrative UI using Angular.js and Backbone.js.
- Used Backbone.js and Require.js to create Views to hook up models to the DOM and synchronize data to/from server.
- Created websites for devices using Responsive design.
- Used Dreamweaver, Photoshop, Flex for implementing application and designing graphics and images.
- Closely worked with business system analyst to understand the requirements to ensure that right set of UI modules are being built.
- Implemented different JQuery Conditions as per the business requirements for the Package Landing Page.
- Adobe Photoshop has been used to create different banners and designs.
- Created HTML Pages with CSS and the Box Model.
- Designed DOM based interactive to reprogram selected links and adopted WCAG 2.0 standards for HTML and XHTML and W3C standards along with Section 508 compliance for CSS as well.
- Built Model Android application’s UI layout using PhoneGap and Sencha Touch along with EXTJS.
- Used JQuery core library functions for the logical implementation part at client side for all the applications.
- Used JQuery to traverse through a DOM tree and manipulated the nodes in the tree.
- Used JQuery plug-ins for Widgets, Menus, User Interface and Forms.
- Extensively worked with making calls to APIs to fetch the data from the backend as JSON response and parse it on the UI for DOM/CSS Manipulation.
- Maintained, enhanced, and recommend solutions that best suit business and technology needs from UI standpoint.
- Used REST, SOAP, JAXB, JAXP, XML/XSLT and WSDL for developing Web Services.
- Used agile methodology for the software development.
- Utilized Mocha for unit testing.
- Worked on developing products pages with Magento and PHP Scripting.
- Developed SQL queries to perform insert, update or delete operation on MySQL database.
- Worked with the team of architects and back-end Developers to gather requirements and enhance the application functionality and add new features
Confidential, Indianapolis, IN
Front End/UI Developer
- Created XHTML pages with CSS and the Box Model.
- Integrated the Java code (API) in JSP pages.
- Used JQuery core library functions for the logical implementation part at client side for all the applications
- Involved in writing JQuery-based Ajax requests using JQuery. Get (url, data, callback, type) or JQuery. Ajax (options) and JQuery.post (url, data, callback, type).
- Used JQuery events to manipulate the elements depending on the user interactions (like. Ready (), hover (), bind (), click(), key press(), etc).
- Used JQuery to traverse through a DOM tree and manipulated the nodes in the tree.
- Implemented the Drag and Drop functionality using JQuery framework.
- Used JQuery plugins for Drag and Drop, Widgets, Menus, User Interface and Forms.
- Debug the application using Firebug to traverse the documents and manipulated the nodes using DOM and DOM Functions.
- Worked in Onsite - Offshore model.
- Used SVN for version control and ClearQuest for defect tracking.
- Successfully executed all the test cases and fixed any bugs/issues identified during the test cycles.
Confidential, Bloomington, IL
- Developed the user interface for registration using HTML, CSS, JQuery, and AJAX.
- Developed fast loading images using Adobe Photoshop CS3.
- Used AJAX to make asynchronous calls to the project server to fetch data on the fly.
- Responsible for creating the screens with table-less designs meeting W3C standards.
- Developed CSS styles to maintain the uniformity of all the screens throughout the application and positioning of screen objects.
- Designed CSS based page layouts that are cross-browser compatible and standards-compliant
- Integrated with the back-end code using JQuery, JSON and AJAX to get and post the data to backend servers.
- Developed code to call the web service/APIs to fetch the data and populate on the UI using JQuery/AJAX.
- Fixed the defect and tracked them using Quality Center to completion by communicating and co-coordinating with the QA and business people.
- Worked on creating responsive website for smart devices using responsive design and media queries.
- Used JQuery Ajax for service calls on pages to interact with the server for information.
- Rapid prototyping of design concepts.
- Involved in designing and developing the JSON, XML Objects with MySQL.
- Used Ajax, JSON to send request to the server to check the functionality of the websites.
- Using complex Object Oriented concepts in improving the performance of the websites.
- Active participation throughout the entire software development lifecycle from project inception, to code development and elaborate testing of the various modules.
- Usedagile methodology for the software development.
- Used CSS Sprites to decrease the number of HTTP requests and load time of web pages.
- Been an active team player, helped in fixing bugs and also carried out troubleshooting.
- Produced semantically appropriate, standards compliant markup, and produced Rich User Interfaces.
- Worked on applying UI Principles and Human Factors Principles and Factors for all the web and application products of CDC both Internal and external domains.
- Ongoing new requirements gathering and updating on regular basis.
- Played a programmer role in UI design and development of the front-end architecture.
- Used Rational Rose for creating the class diagrams, use cases, sequence diagrams.
- Expertise with CSS Selectors, classes, ids, pseudo classes, Inheritance and concepts
- Improved Web applications by analyzing user feedback