- 8+ years of experience as a Full Stack Developer with solid understanding in all the phases of the Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC), this includes Analysis, Design, Development, Testing and Maintenance of Java UI applications for large Enterprise Customers.
- Proficient with Software development methodologies like Agile (Scrum) Methodologies and Waterfall.
- Worked on Lambda Expressions, Functional interfaces Stream API's, Time API, and Improvements on Collection, Concurrency, and IO improvements by using Java 8.
- Managed Amazon Web Services like EC2, S3 bucket, ELB, Auto - Scaling through API Integration.
- Experienced in AWS Dynamo DB to capture the any modification on DB.
- Thorough knowledge of Micro service architecture and experience in implementing several design patterns
- Designed and developed Micro service business components using Java /J2EE, Spring Boot and Implemented REST web services based on RESTful APIs.
- Developed web-based enterprise applications using core Java, J2EE, Servlets, JSP, JMS, JDBC, Hibernate, Web Services (SOAP and REST), MVC framework (Struts, Spring MVC), SQL and Object-Oriented Programming
- Proficient in implementation of frameworks like Struts, Spring (Spring MVC, Spring Web Flow, Spring IOC, Spring AOP, Spring Security, Spring Cloud, Spring Data, Spring Batch, Spring TX).
- Developed DAOs (Data Access Object) using Hibernate as ORM to interact with DBMS - like MySQL, PostgreSQL, SQL server 2012, PL-SQL Oracle10g and NoSQL databases like MongoDB.
- Good Experience in developing Web Services, Restful API using Jersey Framework, and SOAP using Spring-WS.
- Worked on Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) such as Apache Axis web services which use SOAP, REST, and WSDL and exposure to JAXB, JAX-RPC, and JAX-RS & JAX-WS.
- Build hypermedia-driven and implemented connectors between HATEOAS and Spring REST services.
- Experience in implementing Design Patterns
- Proficient in core java concepts like Collection Framework, Multi-threading, Generics, Annotations, Serialization, Thread pools, JavaBeans, Externalization.
- Extensive experience in using NPM, BOWER, Grunt and Gulp for build process.
- Experience with Docker images, Containers, push/pull with Spring Boot, used Jenkins for CICD and AI.
- Perform API functional testing in POSTMAN and SWAGGER.
- Experienced with Middleware Technology Messaging Brokers like JMS, Active MQ, RabbitMQ.
- Involved in developing API's and RES TAPI proxy using APIGEE edge and for sending mobile notifications.
- Exposure of working in test environments, such as Developer Integrated Test (DIT), System Integrated Test (SIT), User Acceptance Test (UAT) and Performance Acceptance Test environments (PAT).
- Experience in Developing automated scripts for Regression Testing through Selenium and Cucumber Web Drivers.
- Expertise in developing test cases with Mockito and Junit, determining application functionality.
- Experience on different IDEs such as RAD, Eclipse, Spring Tool Suite, and IntelliJ.
- Actively involved in the DevOps streamlining process through Jenkins CI and CD Release Automation.
- Configured and created application log files using Log4J, SLF4J to trace required application messages
- Extensive experience in implementation of the version control software SVN, CVS, Git.
- Hands on experience in building tools like ANT, Maven, Gradle.
- Extensively worked on Pivotal Tracker and JIRA tools for tracking the stories.
- Worked on deployment, installation, configuration and issues with Application servers like Apache Tomcat, IBM Web Sphere, BEA WebLogic and JBoss.
Java/J2EE: MVC, Log4j, XML, JSP, JSTL, JDBC, JSF, JNDI, JUNIT, Web services, JMS 1.1, Struts, Spring, Maven
Frameworks: Apache Struts 1.2.x/2.x, Hibernate 3.0, Spring 2.x
Web Technologies: Angular JS, Node JS, Grunt JS, Bower JS, AJAX, HTML 5, CSS3, Bootstrap, jQuery, JSON.
Databases: DB2, Oracle 11g, SQL Server, MySQL, PL/SQL.
Platforms: Windows, Linux, UNIX, Macintosh, DOS.
Version Control: GIT, CVS, SVN.
Testing: Selenium, Junit
Web Services: REST, SOAP, AWS (Amazon web services).
Web Servers: Apache Tomcat, JBoss 5.0/6.0, WebSphere, WebLogic, IntelliJ IDEA.
Tools: Jenkins, JIRA, NetBeans, Rational Rose, Design Patterns, UML, Agile, SCRUM.
PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCEConfidential - TOPEKA, KS
- Responsible for all stages of design, development, and deployment of applications.
- Involved in analysis, specification, design, and implementation and testing phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and used agile methodology (SCRUM) for developing application.
- Utilized Java 8 features like Lambda expressions and Stream API for Bulk data operations on Collections which would increase the performance of the Application.
- Created AWS EC2 instances and installed required configurations and applications on it and created S3 buckets for storing object level data into it.
- Experienced with event-driven and scheduled AWS Lambda functions to trigger various AWS resources.
- Deployed Spring Boot based Micro services using Amazon EC2 container services using AWS admin console.
- Used Spring Boot for building Micro services and developed Spring based application radically faster with very less configuration.
- Implemented Netflix-Eureka from Spring Cloud for dynamic Micro services registry and discovery.
- Created the API Gateway using Spring Cloud Netflix (Zuul) for micro services and Added the Hystrix circuit breaker for critical services.
- Automated continuous integration delivery workflows to deploy Micro services applications to Docker containers.
- Used Jenkins for CI/CD.
- Created Spring Batches for running batch jobs and documented the use of Spring Batch.
- Integrated RabbitMQ and Spring JMS API to send and receive messages from RESTful APIs.
- Used Apigee Management APIs for certain operations.
- Developed Restful API's using APIGEE platform.
- Worked on building proxies and policies with in APIGEE along with security frameworks.
- Worked on MongoDB database concepts such as locking, transactions, indexes, replication, schema design, etc.
- Secured REST API's by implementing Oauth 2.0 token-based authentication/authorization scheme using Spring security.
- Extensively used Hibernate mapping, HQL, EH Cache, Query, Criteria, Transactions and Locking.
- Written and executed several stored procedures, triggers, packages, views and functions using SQL Developer tool.
- Developed the application and deployed in JBoss Application Server.
- Used GitHub for code repository and version control.
- Implemented Automating API unit test using Postman.
- Performed Unit Testing using Junit, Mockito frameworks for all the migrated modules to ensure complete code coverage.
Confidential, Newark - NJ
Full Stack Developer
- Responsible for all stages of design, development and deployment of applications.
- Active role in Test Driven Development termed as TDD apart from Agile Software Development.
- Defined and constructed layers, server-side objects and client-side interfaces based on J2EE design patterns.
- Designed, analyzed and developed the front-end and back-end Servlets, Bootstrap for designing, HTML5, CSS3, Ajax, Angular2 for developing presentation layer.
- Created the Angular2 app using Yeoman, Grunt and Bower and used Angular UI for component model.
- Actively involved in using MVC, HTML5 to enable client-side date to meet specific criteria by applying various validation variables and used the CSS classes to provide visual feedback on validation.
- Developed SOAP based JAX-WS Web Service interfaces for integrating multiple systems, code re-usability.
- Analyze business requirements and develop various business delegates to integrate with Middleware services like JAX-WS using SOAP and REST.
- Worked on Rest Web services for backend services used Oracle for database services and RESTful web services using Jersey for JAX-RS implementation.
- Developed Restful Web services for other systems to interact with our system and secured the service with Spring-Security and Oauth-1.0.
- Used Spring MVC components to implement business layer and Spring Boot for Micro-services.
- Designed and developed Micro services business components using Spring Boot. Consumed REST based Micro services with Rest template based on RESTful APIs.
- Used Spring AOP for logging, auditing, transaction management to distinguish business logic from the cross-cutting concerns.
- Worked on providing authorization and authentication to applications using Spring security and protected the application against attacks like session fixation and clickjacking.
- Utilized spring core, AOP and security to build robust business operations with transactional support.
- Configured hibernate with Spring ORM as part of spring and Hibernate Integration for best results.
- Sound knowledge in SQL within Oracle, MySQL, MS-SQL Server 2012.
- Implemented the function to send and receive AMQP messages on Rabbit MQ synchronously and asynchronously and send JMS message to Apache Active MQ on the edge device.
- Developed and Implemented ANT and MAVEN Scripts to automation of build process on MAVEN build tools to test the application manually and run the JUNIT Test suites.
- Developed ANT scripts to build and deploy the application in the WebSphere Application Server.
- Used JIRA tool for Issue/bug tracking, monitoring of work assignment in the system
- Log4J was used to monitor the error logs and used GIT as version control tool.
Confidential, Greenwich, CT
- Full-stack developer working on presentation, application, business and persistence layer.
- Developed responsive web application pages. Used Angular.JS services, controllers and directives for front end UI and consumed REST web service API
- Used Angular.JS to implement vans information data binding and created filter page to instantly show end users only the models that meet filter criteria
- Developed proxy design pattern to implement van information fetching Restful API and coded backend function to access third party SOAP API - Chrome Data on "Compare Competition" page
- Designed service layer by using Spring Framework and developed business logic based on Spring MVC
- Developed RESTful endpoints, business and service layer components that support it using Spring and JAX-RS
- Developed the Enterprise Service Bus (ESB) as a gateway between the business tier and UI to make the business tier separate from UI
- Implemented Dependency Injection (IOC) feature of spring framework to inject beans into User Interface and AOP for Logging and transaction management
- Used Spring JMS related MDB to receive the messages from other team with IBM MQ for queuing
- Responsible for the technical direction and implementation of the Spring Batch framework
- Used DAO pattern to send input parameters and fetch data from database using Hibernate
- Developed persistence Layer using Hibernate to persist the data and to manage the data
- Configured development environment using WebSphere application server for developer's integration testing.
- Developed unit testing frame work using JUnit test cases for continuous integration testing and used JTest Tool for performance testing.
- Involved in preparation of functional definition documents and Involved in the discussions with business users, testing team to finalize the technical design documents.
- Created business logic and application in Struts Framework using JSP, and Servlets.
- Worked on implementation of MVC pattern by using its Custom Tag Library, UI Components, Server-side Helper Classes, Valuators, Event Handlers and Navigation Handlers.
- Developed web application using Spring MVC framework.
- Used Spring DAO concept in order to interact with database (DB2) using JDBC template.
- Proficient in Core Java concepts like Collections, Multithreading, Data Structures, Serialization, and JavaBeans.
- Developed XML documents and generated XSL files for Payment Transaction and Reserve Transaction systems.
- Wrote unit test cases for different modules and resolved the test findings.
- Implemented SOAP using Web services to communicate with other systems.
- Developed JDBC code for backend processing.
- Used Subversion for version control and log4j for logging errors.
- Involved in writing test cases for testing functional specification and for unit testing
- Wrote Oracle PL/SQL Stored procedures, triggers.
- Helped production support team to solve trouble reports.
- Interacted with testing team to fix defects.
- Developed Use cases, Class diagrams, Sequence diagrams and Data Models using Rational Rose
- Implemented MVC design pattern with Spring framework
- Designed and developed front view components using JSP and HTML.
- Used Core Spring for Dependency Injection
- Implemented the persistence tier using Hibernate framework.
- Used AJAX and Java Script for implementing interactive web pages.
- Developed SQL stored procedures and prepared statements for updating and accessing data from database.
- Performed unit testing by writing JUNIT test cases.
- Used Maven scripts for building the application and GitHub for source code management.