- Over 4+ years of prevalent software experience in design, development and deployment of web - based Client-Server business applications using OOP, Java/J2EE technologies.
- Strong proficiency in supporting Production Cloud environments (AWS, VMWare) as well as traditional managed hosted environments.
- Experience in implementing Service Oriented Architecture (SOA), SOAP and REST services.
- Experience in analysis, design and development of client/server-based enterprise applications using Java / J2EE Technologies in both Windows and UNIX platforms.
- Worked with J2EE technologies including Hibernate, Struts 1.3, Spring Framework 2-4, Servlets, JSP, JNDI, JMS, JDBC, WEB SERVICES (SOAP/XML, REST/JSON) and ANT/Maven
- Experience in implementing Java EE design patterns such as MVC, Singleton, Session Facade, DAO, DTO, and Business Delegate in the development of Multi-Tier distributed Enterprise Applications.
- Experience building cloud native app with SpringFramework and SpringBoot (Auto Configuration).
- Experience in refactoring existing monolithic application to modular microservice.
- Expert developer of restful Web Service using Spring Boot and deployed to pivotal Web Services.
- Applying of TDD, experience of writing efficient unit tests, automated tests, integration tests, performance tests, do the analysis and tuning.
- Strong experience in using Eclipse, Maven, Jenkins, SVN, JIRA, and equivalent tools.
- Knowledge of XML Suite of Technologies XML, XSL, XSLT, and validations with DTD and XML Schema and processing profile with SAX, DOM Parsers.
- Expertise in Spring Security Modules and Authentication.
- Experience in Web Services Technologies like SOAP, REST, WSDL and UDDI and Service Oriented Architecture SOA.
- Experienced in MVC Architecture and Struts Framework.
- In-depth experience with Amazon AWS Cloud Services, (EC2, S3, EBS, ELB, Cloud Watch, Elastic, SNS, VPC, Cloud Formation, Route53) and managing security groups on AWS.
- Involved in project requirements and designed plans, mockups, and prototypes for layers, front end, and back end coding.
- Experience in deploying applications on servers like Web Logic, JBoss, IBM Web Sphere and Tomcat 6 and 7
- Expertise in using configuration management tool like SVN and GIT for version controlling.
- Well experienced in using JUnit, Log4J, SOAPUI and POSTMAN for testing framework.
- Expertise on Selenium Data Driven framework and integrating it with Maven Build Management Tool, TestNG Unit Testing tool and Jenkins and Bamboo Continuous Integration Tool .
- Excellent team player, quick learner and self-starter with effective communication, motivation and organizational skills combined with attention to details and business process improvements.
Cloud Platform: AWS, (AMI, Auto Scaling, EC2, S3, EBS, Glacier, Cloud Front, Code Deploy, Load Balance).
Configuration Management: Puppet, Vagrant, Maven, Docker, Dynatrace
Database: Oracle, MySQL, SQL Server, Postgres, Mongo DB
Build Tools: ANT, MAVEN, Jenkins, BAMBOO
Version Control Tools: Subversion (SVN), ClearCase, GitHub, Code Commit.
Web Servers: ApacheTomcat, Web Sphere, JBOSS
Virtualization: VMware and Virtual Box
Languages/Scripts: python, Bash, Shell Scripting.
Operating Systems: Linux (Red Hat 4/5/6), UNIX, Ubuntu, Windows 7,8,10 and iOS
Methodologies: AGILE, SCRUM, Waterfall, Kanban
Confidential, Charlotte, NC
Senior Software Engineer
- Work on Agile Methodology (Scrum Framework) to meet timelines with quality deliverables
- Used JIRA for project management, Issue tracking and monitoring errors and fixed the Errors and Bamboo as the integration tool and improved scalability of applications on cross-platforms.
- Ensure standard agile practices through regular Sprint Planning, Story Sizing, Task Breakdown, Spring Retrospective Meeting and Sprint Review sessions.
- Participate in user requirement sessions to gather business requirements.
- Involved in Analysis, Design, Development, Integration and Testing of application modules.
- Work on Standalone Applications and Web Applications.
- Use Team Collaboration Software JIRA and Confluence.
- Used Dynatrace to monitor server health for application and integration servers.
- Develop web applications using Object Oriented Programming language JAVA and J2EE Technologies such as JSPs, Servlets, JSON, AJAX.
- Participate in Agile team meetings for project development and testing
- As part of agile methodology, perform Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment of projects using tools Like Bamboo, GIT and Spring Cloud.
- Store responses in appropriate file and use SOAPUI tool to test SOAP and REST web services
- Perform Test Driven Development (TDD): Selenium Testing, JUnit Testing and Load Testing.
- Design and developed the REST based Microservices using the Spring Boot, Spring Data with JPA.
- Involved in Oracle database integration and implementation. (SQL Developer and SQL Plus)
- Built a RESTful API to save and retrieve agent information in Java using Spring MVC, Apache and AngularJS.
- Implemented the Angular MVC and two-way data binding for one Module.
- Use Nexus for managing all Maven Repositories. Use SoapUI for testing Web Service.
- Work on AngularJS for one of the single page application and cross browser functionality.
- Use RESTAPI with JAX-RS for consuming web services to handle two interfaces XML and JSON.
- Design the Cascaded Style Sheets(CSS) for designing the styles, skinning and layouts
- Use Object/Relational mapping tool to achieve object to database table persistency.
- Use the features of Spring Core layer (IOC), Spring AOP, Spring ORM layer and Spring DAO support layer in order to develop the application
- Remove Frames from the application for security enhancement, prevent click jacking, multi tabs, windows and sessions.
- Extensively worked on JDBC Prepared statements and callable statements to access data base
- Develop Maven and ANT Scripts to do compilation, packaging and deployment in Application server (JBOSS 6 and Wildly 14.0.1Final)
- Use Bamboo as a CI/CD Built tool.
- Involved in peer-to-peer code reviews for crosschecking the coding standards and check style.
Confidential, San Francisco, CA
Senior Java Full Stack Developer
- Developed overall new layout of the web portal and Involved in all the phases of the portal changes - analysis, design, development, testing and deployment.
- Used spring framework features like SpringIOC, SpringAOP and SpringBatch.
- Developed new user -facing features using React.JS. used Cloud formation templates (CFT) to find the resources that needed for the formation of cloud formation stacks
- Used NOSQL database Amazon dynamo DB to store data of reporting Application.
- Used Amazon Cloud Watch to monitor AWS services and Amazon Cloud Watch logs to monitor application.
- Implemented Object-relation mapping in the persistence layer using hibernate (ORM) framework. Extensively used DAO patterns, including mapping DAO objects, configure file and classes to interact with database.
- Developing Web pages by using HTML5, CSS3 with LESS, Angular JS and Angular UI Bootstrap.
- Developed Java API to interact with the Amazon SQS used in sending bulk emails.
- Generated JSON format data packets from middle-tire controller to front-end using Jackson JSON API
- Worked on spinning up AWS EC2 instances, Creating IAM Users and Roles, Creating Auto Scaling groups, Load balancers and monitoring through Cloud Watch for the applications, S3 buckets, VPC etc.
- Developed Unit test cases using JUnit, Mockito and Easy mock.
Environment: Java/J2EE, Spring 3.2.5, Hibernate 4.0, Struts 2.3.3, EJB 3, Windows (development), RHEL 5 (deployment -JBoss), WebSphere 8, JBoss EAP 5, Bootstrap, Java Script, AngularJS, Node Js, Oracle 11g, PostgreSQL9, UML, SVN, AJAX, ExtJs 3.3, JSR 353, JNDI, JAX-WS, Ant, AWS (Amazon Dynamo DB, Amazon SQS, Amazon Cloud Watch, Amazon Lambda), Agile Scrum.
Confidential, Chicago, IL
Java Full Stack Developer
- Java developer involved in back-end and front-end developing team. Took part in developing, maintaining, reviewing and supporting quality code and services.
- Involved in Daily SCRUM meetings and weekly SPRINT Meetings.
- Implemented and developed UI components using Angular JS features like dependency Injection, Models, data binding and controllers.
- HandledJavaMulti-Threadingpart in back-end component, one thread will be running for each user.
- Extensively used Hibernate 4.2 concepts such as inheritance, lazy loading, dirty checking and transactions.
- All the functionality is implemented using Spring IO / Spring Boot, Thyme leaf and Hibernate ORM.
- Exposing the Microservices to base on RESTful API utilizing Spring Boot with Spring MVC.
- Implemented Rest based web services using JAX-RS annotations, Jersey Provider and consumed using HTTP services from Angular JS modules.
- Developed Application to asses JSON and XML from Restful web service using Angular JS.
- Database development required creation of new tables, PL/SQL Stored Procedures, Views, and Constraints, Triggers and required SQL tuning to reduce the response time in the application.
- Integration of automation batch run job with Jenkins Continuous Integration tool.
- Used SVN as version management, Jira for defect management system.
- Used JUnit for unit testing of the application and log4j for logging.
Environment: Java 1.7, hibernate 4.0, Spring IOC, Web Services, HTML5, Java Script, CSS3,Eclipse RCP, JQuery, XML, AngularJS, Node JS, Java Swings, Agile ActiveMQ and Scrum,Cassandra, Spring MVC, Spring ORM, Scala, Agile Méthodologie, Jenkins, Docker, Design Patterns, Apache Maven, SSRS, Junit, Jenkins, Log4j.
- Involved in complete software development life cycle with object-oriented approach of client’s business process and continuous client feedback.
- Involved in understanding and analyzing the requirements of the project.
- Implemented server-side programs by using Servlets and JSP.
- Used Eclipse for application development.
- Involved in Code reviews for other modules developed by peers.
- Deployed Applications on Apache Tomcat Server.
- Helped design the database tables for optimal storage of data.
- Responsible for Integration, unit testing, system testing and Load testing for all the phases of project. Used Junit for unit testing.
- Responsible for coding SQL Statements and Stored procedures for back end communication using JDBC. Wrote PL/SQL stored procedures, Prepared statement and used API.
- Created Unit, Acceptance and Integration Test Documents and Code Review Documents.