- Having around 8 Years of experience in design, development and implementation of software applications using Java, J2EE technologies.
- Experience in Pair Programming, Test Driven Development, Waterfall model and Agile methodologies like SCRUM.
- Linux systems administration skills with emphasis onRedHatEnterprise Linux or Oracle Enterprise Linux
- Expertise in Distributed and Web environments, focused in JAVA Technologies -Java collections, Threads, J2SE, JDBC, Struts, Spring, Hibernate Framework.
- Extensive knowledge of XML-based standards and protocols (such as WSDL and SOAP), Service Oriented Architecture (SOA), development of XSD schemas and implementing both SOAP and REST web services.
- Experience in using DOM4J, JAXB, JAXP parsing and XML Bean to process, validate, parse and extract data from XML files.
- Experience in Continuous Integration tools such Jenkins and Bamboo.
- Good knowledge and experience with multiple Servers like IBM Web Sphere, IBM Web Sphere ESB (Enterprise Service Bus), Web Logic server, Apache Tomcat, JBoss.
- Experience in open source continuous integration tools - Hudson, Ivy and Artifactory.
- Experienced in generating logging by Log4j to identify the errors in production test environment and experienced in Ant, Maven and Gradle tools.
- Strong experience in UNIX and Shell scripting.
- Worked with various Application servers like JBOSS7, Webshpere, GlassFish 3 and Tomcat7 webserver.
- Experience in SVN and Perforce for version control and used maven for building
Java/J2EE: JDK, Core java, JDBC, Java API, Servlets, JSP, JDBC, EJB.:
J2EE Frameworks: Struts, JSF, ICE Faces and Spring, Spring MVC, JPA/Hibernate, AJAX, Mockito, MyBatis, Junit, Axon, Swing, JAXR.:
Application servers: IBM Web Sphere, BEA Web Logic, JBoss and Apache Tomcat 8:
Design Patterns: DAO, MVC, Singleton, Session Façade, Service Locator, Business Delegate:
Languages: Java, PL/SQL, C, C++, UML:
Databases: DB2, Oracle 8i/9i/10g/11g, MySQL and SQL Server, PL/SQL, Cassandra, NoSQL, Mongo DB:
Architectural Design: Design Patterns, Object Oriented Analysis and Design, Use Cases:
Operating Systems: Windows 98 / NT/2000/XP, Linux:
IDEs: RAD, WSAD, Developer and Eclipse, Spring tool suite:
Version Control: CVS, PVCS, and Subversion, Git:
Build Tools: Ant and Maven, Jenkins, Gradle:
Testing Tools: Junit:
Sr. Fullstack Java Developer
Confidential, Dover, NH
- Involved in various phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) of the application like Requirement gathering, Design, Analysis and Code development.
- Develop changes using JSTL, jQuery, JCP, JSP, Spring MVC, Spring IOC, Spring JDBC, Web services.
- Developed application using Spring MVC, JSP, JSTL and AJAX on the presentation layer, the business layer is built using spring and the persistent layer uses Hibernate.
- Involved in preparing Maven builds scripts, deployments and integration and configuration management of the entire application modules.
- Developed unit and integration tests for existing Microservices using Junit and Docker.
- Used Spring Boot which is radically faster in building cloud Microservices and develop Spring based application with very less configuration.
- Used spring, Hibernate module as an Object Relational mapping tool for back end operations over MySQL database.
- Used several spring modules like Spring MVC, Spring Boot, Spring IOC, Spring DAO, Spring AOP& batch
- Initiated mappings among the relations and written named HQL queries using Hibernate
- Used Spring Core Annotations for Dependency Injection Spring DI and Spring MVC for REST API, Spring Boot for microservices and Spring Batch for running batch jobs.
- Developed business logic of the application by using java 8 using lambda expressions, method references, functional interfaces and latest collection API to reduce the code.
- Used AngularJS framework for building web-apps and is highly efficient in integrating with Restful services.
- Design and Development of Objects using Object Oriented Design in Java.
- Responsible for writing J2EE compliant java code for application development effort which involved working with JSP, JDBC, XML, Hibernate, Spring etc.
- Wrote UNIX shell scripts to login to Oracle databases and execute multiple queries, views and concurrent programs.
- Design, development and testing of the Perl and Shell Scripts.
- Responsible for coding, testing and documenting various packages, procedures, and functions for libraries, also used JUnit for unit testing and Mockito for mock based testing.
- Used Git for Version Control.
- Configured local Maven repositories and multi-component projects and scheduled projects in Jenkins for continuous integration.
- Designed and developed database objects like Stored Procedures, Functions, Triggers, PL/SQL packages and Cursors for MySQL.
- Defined XML documents for input and output sources of Web Services. Created schema documents for XML validation and developed XML schemas.
- Involved in writing Spring Configuration XML file that contains declarations and another dependent object declaration.
Sr. Java/J2EE Developer (FullStack)
- Involved in SDLC Requirements gathering, Analysis, Design, Development and Testing of application using AGILE methodology (SCRUM).
- Developed the spring AOP programming to configure logging for the application.
- Used multithreading in programming to improve overall performance.
- Used Angular JS framework for single page application in a very clean and maintainable way.
- Incorporated Basic authentication and JSON threat protection by using Apigee API gateway.
- Created reusable API proxies to on board internal / external services to Apigee. (Hands-on creation of API Proxy, Product, Developer App, Developer)
- Used Ember JS for making ajax calls (GET, POST) for triggering or fetching data from RESTful APIs provided by the backend team.
- Developed the business logic using Spring and persistence logic using Hibernate.
- Developed user interfaces using JSP, GWT frame work with AJAX, Java Script, HTML, DHTML, and CSS.
- Junit was used for Unit Testing and implementing Test Driven Development (TDD) methodology.
- Used XSL/XSLT for transforming and displaying reports.
- Used Spring Dependency Injection to get the Hibernate Sessions and Spring DAO Classes
- Provided data persistence by object relational mapping solution via Hibernate for application save, update, delete operations
- Designed and developed EJBs to handle business logic and store persistent data.
- Used Spring MVC for the controllers used Spring Security for securing the web tier Access.
- Developed and published Webservices using JAX-RSAPI.
- Developed Client applications to consume the web services based on both SOAP and RESTprotocol using JAX-RSAPI.
- Used JAX-WS (SOAP) for producing web services and involved in writing programs to consume the web services using SOA with CXF and Apache CXF framework.
- Worked on developing complex SQL queries on Oracle 10g and SQL Server databases for implementing various database requirements and transactions.
- Good hands on UNIX commands used to see the log files on the production server.
- Performed Unit Testing both manually and automated using JUNIT.
- Donedatabase server setup for MySql DB.
- Involved in building and deployment of application in Linux environment.
- Maintained and augmented company's Groovy on Grails external REST API layer.
- Used Log4j to capture the log that includes runtime exception and for logging info which is useful for debugging.
Confidential, Sunnyvale, CA
- Working on application architecture and re-design of different parts of the application.
- Worked with Apache Lucene and SOLR for searching the person and business details.
- Design and development of the BPM for various synchronous and asynchronous processes and to implement the workflow of the applications
- Using Spring Boot, which is radically faster in building MicroServices and develop Spring based application with very less configuration.
- Written Stored Procedures, functions, SQL queries and backend programming using Oracle, SQL.
- Developed presentation tier web components using JSF framework and deployed the application in web server.
- Expertise in application development using JSP, Servlets, JDBC, JNDI, spring, Hibernate, Ibatis, Mybatis, JSF, EJB, XML, Web Services- SOAP, WSDL.
- Implemented MVC architecture using JSF framework using JSPs as GUI development and DB Modeling using NOSQL and Oracle 10g.
- Built Single page application (SOA) using AngularJS as per the requirement.
- Implemented various J2EE design patterns like DAO pattern, Business Delegate, Value Object.
- Developed Business components and Services using EJB3.0, JPA and JAX-WS and deployed them in Business tier application server.
- Developed various Land registry office user interfaces, Model Beans and DAO using JSF Framework.
- Have written Unit Test Cases and Integration Test Cases using Junit framework.
- Worked and supported ecommerce business models such as on B2C, B2B, and B2B2C.
- Interacted with the business users to gather requirements and provided high-level design with Sequential and State-chart diagrams.
- Manage configuration of Web App and Deploy to AWS cloud server through Chef.
- Built workflow based applications using JBPM workflow engine and designed workflow in JBPM editor, use provided api's in JBPM engine to run business functions.
- Developed business processes/work flow and rules using JBoss BPM/Rules
- Deployed and monitor scalable infrastructure on Amazon web services (AWS) & configuration management using puppet.
- Working with Requirement leads and Project managers to translate business Requirements into technical specifications.
- Developed database persistence layer components for mapping an object-oriented domain model to the relational database using ORM framework such as Spring JDBC Support, Hibernate and JPA.
- Worked in Agile mode and interacted closely with the product owner and business team.
- Setup a new clear case project and ANT scripts and owned the deploy process.
Environment: Core Java, J2EE JSP, Servlets, JDBC, Collections, Generics, JUnit, Solr, Lucene, Struts, Spring, AWS, JBPM, Hibernate, Microservices, Eclipse, WebLogic Application Server 5.0, UML, SQL, NOSQL, Oracle 10g, Agile, Maven, SVN, ClearQuest.
- Actively participated in different phases of the Software development Life Cycle (SDLC) and analyzed Use case diagrams and Class diagrams based on requirement.
- Designed and developed web-based software using Struts MVC Framework and Spring Web Flow.
- Extensively used AJAX (Prototype Framework and DOJO) technology to add interactivity to the Webpages.
- Used EJBs in the application and developed Session beans for the business logic at the middle tier level.
- Designed and developed Message driven beans that consumed the messages from the Java message queue.
- Used JAXB parser for parsing the valid xml files as defined by the XSD
- Used Junit framework for Unit testing of application
- Implemented Log4j for logging and developed test cases using JUnit.
- Developed ant scripts and developed builds using Apache ANT.
- Used Log4J to capture the log that includes runtime exceptions.
- Used Clear Case for source code maintenance.
- Presentation Layer is created using JSP, HTML, Apache Jena and Struts Tag Libraries.
- Configured frontend to server side by using Struts Configuration.
- Validated user data using Struts Action Forms and user request is processed using Action Classes.
- Written Hibernate mapping file for each Java Object and configured with respective table in Hibernate Configuration.
- Written SQL Queries to communicate with the Oracle Database.
- Developed DAO's (Data Access Objects) and performed O/R mapping using Hibernate to access the database.
- Responsible and active in the analysis, design, implementation, management, and deployment of full Software Development life-cycle of project (SDLC).
- Developing User Interface and implementing business process using JSP and Servlets.
- Development of the application that was used to create dynamic JSPs, given input from a database table containing information about the contents of the JSP being developed.
- Involved in writing the presentation layer in Java Server Pages (JSP).
- Wrote Servlets programming and JSP scripting for the communication between web browser and server.
- Responsible for coding SQL Statements and Stored procedures for back end communication using JDBC.
- Developed an API to write XML documents from a database. Utilized XML and XSL Transformation for dynamic web-content and database connectivity.
- Coded different deployment descriptors using XML. Generated Jar files are deployed on Apache Tomcat Server.
- Extensively worked with Eclipse IDE.
- Participated in weekly design reviews and walkthroughs with project manager and development teams.
- Worked on RDBMS implementing using PL/SQL on oracle databases.
- Provide technical guidance to business analysts, gather the requirements and convert them into technical specifications/artifacts for developers to start.