- Around 7 years of experience in various phases of Software Development Life Cycle including Design, Development, Testing, Production, Customization, Implementation, Maintenance and Support.
- Expertise in Core Java with strong understanding and working knowledge in Object Oriented Concepts like Collections, Multithreading, Data Structures, Algorithms, Exception Handling and Polymorphism.
- Extensive experience in the Analysis, Design, Development, Implementation and Testing of enterprise application with Web Technologies, Distributed Technologies and Client - Server Architecture Environment, Mobile Technologies and Could Technologies.
- Worked on Telecommunication, Network Management & Monitoring, Network Discovery, and Network Configuration Systems.
- Worked with socket functionalities using TCP\IP protocol and familiarity with Http/Https, Web services, TCL scripting, Perl and XML.
- Excellent Programming skills and Development Experience with JDK 8, J2EE, Servlets, JSP, JSF, Swings, UI, EJB, Java Beans, GWT, Rich faces, JMS, JDBC, XSLT, JUnit and Web Services.
- On experience with Version control systems like IBM Clear Case, CVS and SVN.
- Very good at building and Deploying EAR, WAR, JAR files on test, stage and production servers.
- Experience with Java1.8 Features like Lambda expressions, Parallel Streams, functional interfaces and filters.
- Experienced with Jenkins methodologies includes CI (Continuous Integration) and CD (Continuous Deployment).
- Extensive experience in using Application Servers Web Sphere Application Sever 8.x/7/6.x, WebLogic Application Server 8.1, JBoss 4.0, Apache Tomcat 4.x/5.x/6.x.
- Experience in different patterns/methodologies like Model View Controller (MVC), Dependency Injection(DI), Inversion of Control(IOC), Service Oriented Architecture (SOA), Object Oriented Analysis and Design (OOAD), Unified Modeling Language (UML) and AGILE SCRUM methodologies.
- Experience with multiple Servers like IBM WebSphere, Web Logic, Sun Glass Fish, JBoss and Apache Tomcat/Camel.
- Experience in database connectivity (JDBC) for databases like Oracle, MySQL and TSQL.
- Proficient in developing various open source frameworks like Struts, spring, JSF 2.0 and ORM Technology like Hibernate 5.0.
- Experience in working on Spring Batch framework and Eclipse IDE environment with SalesForce.com Plug-in for writing Classes, Controllers, Triggers & Batching, Web Services, SOQL, SOSL, Components using Apex Language.
- Knowledge of developing single page web applications by using Angular with typescript/ ES and jQuery and working knowledge on HTTP access control CORS to enable cross-origin-resourcessharing in the project.
- Good exposure to building Web Services (WSDL, SOAP, UDDI) usingopen source implementation like Apache Axis, RESTful API, XML, JAXP, JAXB, JAX-WS, JERSEY.
- Involved in Unit Test Cases writing and having good knowledge in JUnit.
- Worked with various JS libraries such as AngularJS, Prototype.
- Expertise in writing Micro services using Spring Boot.
- Experience in developing PL/SQL, Stored Procedures and Triggers on Oracle Databases.
- Good work experience in writing SQL Queries with major Relational Databases.
- Good knowledge of Database Connectivity (JDBC) for Databases like Oracle ADF, SQL Server, MySQL, MS Access.
- Hands on experience in UML Modeling, Rational Rose and Design Pattern (J2EE) like Singleton Factory Method, Facade, Front Controller, Delegate Pattern, MVC Architecture.
- Strong Team Player, ability to Work Independently and in a Team as well, excellent analytical capabilities and Good Communication Skills.
- Establish and maintain productive working relationship with management, Clients and team members.
- Ability to learn quickly in work environment, excellent written and verbal communication skills, presentation and problem-solving skills.
Java, J2EE Technologies: JSP, Servlets, JDBC, JAXB.
Languages: J2EE, Android, C, C++, XML, SQL and PL/SQL.
Frameworks: Spring 4.x, Hibernate 5.0, Struts 2.x, Swing, EJB3.x/2.x, JSF 2.0 and JPA.
Source Control: GitHub, CVS, Rational Clear Case, Jenkins and Subversion.
IDE/Tools: Eclipse 4.4.2, Net Beans 8.0.
Web Services/Messaging: REST based Web Services, SOAP based Web Services, WSDL, JAXB, JAX-WS, JMS, MQ Series.
Scripting Languages: HTML 4.0/5.0, DHTML, Java Script, VB Script, Perl, Shell, CSS 2.0/3.0, jQuery
Web/Application Servers: Web Sphere 8.5, Web Logic 11g, CXF, Apache Tomcat 8.0, Camel.
Testing and Build Tools: JUnit, Log4j, ANT, Mavenl.
Databases: Oracle8i/9i/10g/11g, MySQL5.0, SybaseSQLserver 2005/2008/2012
Operating System: 10/8.1/7, UNIX, Linux.
Confidential, Columbus, OH
- Worked on Imaging and workflow applications which consist of following stand-alone applications which are built using JavaSwings
- Vision (which supports life insurance)
- Views (which supports annuities)
- NRS (which supports public retirement plans)
- OnTrack (which supports private retirement plans)
- NF Capture (which is the core part of the imaging for incoming work into vision, views, OnTrack and NRS)
- Worked extensively on Oracle database to write useful SQL queries, functions, Stored
- Procedures and triggers since most of the Workflow for these applications lies in the database.
- Experience in understanding and comprehending the complex legacy business logic which lies in the Stored Procedures and improvising them to the requirement.
- Reverse engineer the existing platforms, functionalities and access the feasibility of design within the time constraints to build efficient prototypes and solutions.
- Worked on the REST web services to host an interface to the customers where they could do a lot like generating reports, retrieve business documents, index the batches and process them.
- Worked on SOAP web service for IW web app, to provide a service to retrieve the unique access id for the customers when passing in different attributes and the doc id.
- Designed and developed microservices and restful service endpoints using Spring Boot.
- Developed new Spring Boot application with microservices and added functionality to existing applications using Java/J2EE technologies.
- Experience in using Spring framework to connect different components together for our web apps.
- Used plain JDBC to perform the CRUD operations, calling stored procedures, all in accordance to the requirements.
- Performed extensivetest driven developmentusingJUnitfor unit testing.
- Performed Deployment, patch and Maintenance activities in build environments using Jenkins.
- Contribute to Technical Design and Architecture discussions and reviews, with clients in Integration of various new initiatives. Also involved in peer code reviews.
- Experience in understanding the overall picture of the applications and had written HLD and DLD documents.
- Participated in the DevOps initiative and practiced the concepts throughout our Sprint to speed up and deliver the finished product quickly without any hurdles.
Confidential, New haven, CT
- Designed and coded application components in an Agile environment utilizing a test driven development approach.
- Used Spring MVC, Spring IOC for the management of application flow (by developing configurable Handler Mappings, View Resolver).
- Used Spring Dependency Injection to inject all the required dependency in application.
- Developed Graphical User Interfaces using UI frameworks AngularJS and Webpages using HTML and JSP's for user interaction.
- Developed screens, Controller classes, Business services and DAO layer.
- Heavily involved in development, modification, and implementation of programming aspects for the components of the application using JDK, JQuery, and ATG framework.
- Designed and developed the REST based Microservicesusing the Spring Boot.
- Implemented micro services using spring boot and helped in conversion of the monolithic services to micro services.
- Implemented Spring Boot Micro Services to divide the application into various sub modules.
- By using Spring Boot and spring MVC in RESTful APIs created the Request for Proposal (RFP) micro services.
- Used micro service architecture with Spring Boot based services interacting through a combination of REST, MQ and leveraging AWS to build, test and deploy applications.
- Developed core Service as maven jar that can be included by other Microservicesas their maven dependency.
- Responsible for Continuous Integration (CI) and Continuous Delivery (CD) process implementation using Jenkins along with LINUX Shell scripts to automate routine jobs.
- Used Spring Security framework for login authentication, password hashing.
- Working with Pivotal cloud foundary to deploy and run the applications through Jenkins and to achieve probability, auto-scaling and logging.
- Implemented Hibernate in the Data Access Object layer to access and update information in the Oracle10g Database.
- Also participated in development of new features for the core of the application. This included converting the company's current SOAP API to Restful web services
- Worked on the Migration and implementation of Java1.8 features like Lambda, Advanced for Each loop, Streams and used Lambda, Streams API on Collection framework.
- Used various Core Javaconcepts such as Multi-Threading, serialization, Garbage Collection, Data Structures, Exception Handling, Collection API's to implement various features and enhancements.
- Interfaced with the Oracle 10g back-end database using Hibernate Framework and XML Config files.
- Responsible for creating servers using AWS EC2; manage documents in S3, providing IAM access to S3 buckets using Rest Web Services.
- Developed JUnit test cases for testing the business services and carried out bug fixing by rigorous testing using JUnit and used Mockito Framework for testing accuracy and mocking the dependencies.
- Consumed and produced Web Services using Rest based services.
- Used JAX-WS Web services to retrieve credit history of the applicants.
- Involved in coding, maintaining, and administering Servlets, and JSP components.
- Deployed the application in WebSphere Application server and Apache Tomcat 7.0 application servers.
- Using SonarQube tool measured and analyzed the quality of source code.
- Design and implemented a MongoDB NoSQL based database to persist high-volume user profile data for vertical teams.
- Developed services to store and retrieve user data from the MongoDB for the application on devices.
- Implemented the logging mechanism using Log4j framework.
- Used GIT version control to track and maintain the different version of the application.
Confidential, Washington, DC
- Involved in all phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) of project including requirement Analysis, Designing, Building, Unit testing and Deployment.
- Design and developing web application using core Javaand J2EEtechnologies and worked on various development activities on front-end redesign.
- Redesigning the E-Z-Pass website to be feasible with HTML 5 and functionality changes according to client requirements.
- Creating custom, general use modules and components, which extend the elements and modules of core AngularJS.
- Implemented code according to coding standards and created AngularJS Controllers, Services, Directives and Filters.
- Tested all the application controllers extensively with AngularJS built-in testing features and Jasmine.
- Implemented spring modules Dependency Injection and Aspect Oriented Programming.
- Developing Controllers, Service Classes and DAO based on MVC architecture.
- Integrated Spring DAO for data access using Hibernate, used SQL for querying databases, designed & developed persistence service using Hibernate framework.
- Implemented Server caching using IBM proprietary API classes and used Log4J logging framework for logging messages at various levels.
- Designed and developed the REST based Microservicesusing the Spring Boot, Spring Data with JPA.
- Performing unit testing and reviewing the results with the team and participated in daily meetings with the business analysts to document the requirements and enhancements.
- Meetings with the offshore team to address the integrated application issues.
- Extensively used Liquid XML and SOAP UI for testing the web services.
- Worked with third party database tool TOAD to write/fine-tune the SQL queries.
- Coordinating with server admins in application deployments and server configuration.
- Travelled to offshore locations to train the resources and work with the QA analysts.
- Proposed and implemented various ideas like shared libraries, design patterns in developing, deploying and integrating the applications.
- Developed the message listener beans and session beans to read and process queue messages.
- Configured JMS queues and activation specifications on the application server.
- Configured the EJB container with listeners, data sources and session beans.
- Developed simulator applications using servlets and jsp to test the back-end jobs.
- Providing trouble shooting and error handling support for multiple applications.
- Used code version controlling using Tortoise SVN.
Environment: Java1.7, EJB 3.1, Servlets 3.0, JDBC 4.0, spring 4.2, Apigee, hibernate 4.0, HTML 5, AngularJS 1.6, WebSphere 8.5, Oracle 10g, SOAP UI 5.2, TOAD, Liquid XML, Tortoise SVN, Win SCP, Windows, Linux.
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
- Involved in Object Oriented Analysis (OOA) and Object Oriented Design (OOD) Techniques using Unified Modeling Language (UML).
- Used Hibernate ORM framework as persistence engine, actively engaged in mapping, and hibernate queries.
- Used Bootstrap and AngularJS in effective web design.
- Used Core Java 6: Collections, Exception Handling, multithreading and generics.
- UpdatedCSSlayout to reflect the new changes as per the addition of new components.
- Worked with backing beans to implement the changes.
- Also produced spring-based web services.
- Developed Struts action classes, forms and Jsp pages with struts tags, validation, struts-tiles and modifying Struts-Config files and implemented file upload functionality for large amount of data.
- Performed extensivetest driven developmentusingJUnitfor unit testing.
- Developed DDL to allow code reuse and DML to access database.
- UsedStrutsMVCin architecture in developing the application.
- Developed Server side validation by usingStrutsValidationFramework.
- ImplementedLookup Dispatch Actionand Action class for developing the functionality using Struts.
- Developed User interface for the application usingStrutstag libraries,jQuery, JSP, and JSTL.
- UsedHibernatefor querying and maintaining database persistent objects and implemented thesecond level cachingusing Hibernate.
- Developed and Consumed SOAP and RESTFUL web services.
- Deployed the application onApacheTomcat Server.
- Participated in the discussion with business experts to understand the business requirements and mould them into technical requirements toward development.
- Developed the core modules for the services by using Struts, Servlets, JSP and Front end controllers to handle the application flow.
- Involved in managing Business delegates to maintain decoupling between Presentation & Business layers.
- Used AJAX and jQuery to implement auto-completion feature and to display search results.
- Validated all forms using Struts Validation Framework and participated in implementing Tiles Framework in the presentation layer.
- Used Web Services to extract and transform data from a wide variety of sources such as XML data files, flat files, and relational data sources, and then load the data into one or more destinations.
- Used JDBC to provide database connectivity with MS SQL data base.
- Created Tables, Stored Procedures, User Defined Functions, Views and Triggers for different data operation on the database using SQL server using Java.
- Effective execution of the prepared Test Cases.
- Extensively used Core Java concepts and implemented Collections, Multithreading, I/O, Exception Handling and Generics in logic design and development.
- Developed code for Java Multithreading. Implemented Executor Framework from multithreading to achieve better performance.
- Worked on Garbage Collection for memory issues to improve the performance.
- Involved in preparing the Test Plans for testing to be carried out effectively.
- Performed Page, Module wise Testing & Conditions Testing. Performed Testing using JUnit framework.
- Build & deployment the code using Ant.
- Following Coding guide lines & maintain quality of code.
- Worked on Log4J to validate functionalities and developed customized reports.
Environment: Java 1.5, JSP, Struts, Servlets, Java Script, HTML, CSS, AJAX, JDBC, Web services, JAXB, Windows/UNIX, Ant, JUNIT, Log4J, Eclipse, Maven, Tomcat 7, SVN.