- Around 7 years of IT experience in analysis, design, development, documentation, implementing and testing of software systems in Java/J2EE and Internet technologies.
- Expert in Various Agile methodologies like SCRUM, Test Driven Development (TDD), Incremental and Iteration methodology, Pair Programming, Agile Development & Testing using Software Development Life Cycle.
- Hands on experience in JSON, HTML, CSS, Tiles, Tag Libraries and UI frameworks - Twitter Bootstrap, Materialize CSS.
- Experience in building applications using various technologies like Spring, Hibernate, EJB and JPA.
- Strong experience in Spring modules -Spring MVC, IOC, AOP, JDBC, JTA, IO, Spring Boot, Spring Microservices, Spring REST, Spring Eureka, Spring Ribbon, Netflix Zuul API.
- Implemented various Design patterns (Session Façade, Value Object, DAO, DTO, Command, Singleton, Factory, Adapter, MVC, Service Locator etc.) using J2EE technologies.
- Strong understanding of Microservice patterns - Hystrix, Aggregator, Proxy chaining.
- Experience with Spring JDBC Templates, JMS Templates, Spring EAI, Spring Rest Templates.
- Experience in implementing SOA and Web Services using SOAP, RESTFUL, JAX-WS, AXIS.
- Expertise in teh implementation of Core Java concepts of Java, J2EE Technologies: JSP, Servlets, JSF, JSTL, EJB transaction implementation (CMP, BMP, Message-Driven Beans), JMS, Struts, Spring, Swing, Hibernate, Java Beans, JDBC, JNDI, Multi-Threading, Data structures etc.
- Proficient in using Amazon Web Services AWS. Extensive experience in focusing on services like EC2, VPC, Cloud Watch, Cloud Front, IAM, S3, Amazon RDS, Elastic Search, Elastic Cache, SNS, SQS.
- Experience with Docker containers, AMI's to create Docker images/ containers.
- Experience with build tools like CICD-ANT, Maven, Jenkins, and logging tools like Log4J.
- Used Version Control like CVS, SVN (Subversion) and Clear Case. good experience with messaging systems like Kafka event sourcing and experience in creating rules using Business Rules Engines: Drools, ILOG.
- Experience with IBM WebSphere, Oracle/BEAWebLogic, JBoss and Tomcat.
- Experience with Imaging/Document Storage tool: Case 360 and IBM DB2 Content Manager.
- Experience in database modelling, design and development of PL/SQL stored procedures, packages in relational databases: Oracle 10g/11g/12c, IBM DB2, MySQL, SQL Server 2008/ 2012/2015/2016 .
- Knowledge on NOSQL database MongoDB, Cassandra as part of Open Source participation.
- Good noledge of Spark and Hadoop Architecture and various components such as HDFS, YARN, Name Node, Data Node and MapReduce concepts and Spring Yarn terminology and teh High-Availability of Hadoop Clusters.
- Has good experience on using GIT, Bitbucket, SVN and CVS for project management and version management.
- Good experience in unit testing using Karma, Jasmine and JUnit, Automated Testing using Java, Junit/TestNG, Selenium (IDE/Web driver), Integration Testing using Continuum, Selenium, Jenkins and Apache camel.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, Analytical, Problem Solving skills, strict attention to detail and ability to work independently, lead/work within a team environment.
Languages: Java 1.8, J2EE, Drools, SQL, PL/SQL
Frameworks: Spring 4.3, Hibernate 4.3, Angular.js, Spring Security, Spring MVC, Spring Boot, Spring Data, Spring Cloud, Spring Eureka, Spring AOP.
Design Patterns: Singleton, DTO Pattern, DAO Pattern, Delegate Pattern, Service Facade, Factory Pattern, Front Controller Pattern, MVC Pattern.
Web servers: Apache Tomcat, IBM WebSphere 8.x/9.x, JBOSS and BEA WebLogic
Web Service: SOAP, RESTFUL, POSTMAN, WSDL, JAX -WS, JAX -RPC, REST, XML, XSD
Database: Oracle 9i/11g/12c, MySQL, NoSQL, SQL Server 2012/2015/2016 , Cassandra, MS Access and MongoDB
Operating Systems: Windows Pro, 7/XP/ 2000/2008/10 , Linux, Unix, Mac.
Build tools: ANT, Maven, Gradle, Jenkins.
Cloud: Azure, AWS, Netflix Eureka, Mesos, Kubernetes, Docker.
IDE: Eclipse, IntelliJ IDEA 2017.1, Spring Tool Suite (STS) 3.8.3, WebStorm
Methodologies: Agile, Waterfall, TDD (Test-Driven-Development), Scrum, Kanban
Testing tools: JUNIT, JMeter, Mockito, TestNG, Selenium, Jasmine, Karma
Version control tools: Git, TFS, CVS and Bitbucket.
Messaging: JMS MQ, IBM MQ, Rabbit MQ, IBM MQ 8.0, Apache Kafka
Sr. Java/ J2EE Full Stack Developer
Confidential, Washington D.C
- Involved in analysis, design, and implementation and testing phases of SDLC through Agile Methodology.
- Java8 and new features of java (lambda expressions).
- Design and developed teh application using framework Angular 7 with HTML5, CSS3 and Typescript.
- Developed UI components using Angular 7 dependency Injection, Models, data binding and controllers.
- Implemented Angular 7 Router to enable navigation from one view to next as agent performs application tasks.
- Experience with Responsive Web Design, Bootstrap and Play grid framework.
- Worked on creating WAR/EAR files from maven and deployed them on Apache Tomcat.
- Developed teh Application using design Singleton, Factory, DAO, DTO prototype and Composite View.
- Implemented Java SE8 features like Lambda, Streams and Predicates to reduce teh line of code and better functionality in teh Service Layer of teh application.
- Developed Microservices with Spring Eureka to retrieve API routes for teh entire cluster. Using dis strategy each Microservice in a cluster can be load balanced and exposed through one API gateway.
- Developed Spring Restful/ Microservices and implemented Spring Eureka, Netflix, Ribbon as part of Services Discovery using Apache Axis and used Microservice architecture with Spring Boot based services interacting through a combination of REST and Apache Kafka message brokers.
- Involved in implementing Spring Netflix fault tolerance library to prevent failure from cascading failures.
- Used Spring Security for session fixation, click jacking, cross site request forgery.
- Extensively used various Spring Framework Modules Spring Boot, Spring Security, Spring Data and AOP.
- Implemented teh associated business modules integration using spring and Hibernate data mapping.
- Implemented Object-relation mapping using Hibernate framework to fetch teh data from Oracle 11g/12c database.
- Developed Mongo DB Data Access Layer implementing Mongo Repository interface from Spring Data.
- Used Streams and Lambda expressions.
- Implemented Spring MVC flow to interact with different modules and extensively used Spring AOP and Dependency injection during various modules of project.
- Developed several REST web services which produces JSON to perform tasks, leveraged by mobile applications.
- Experience in Updating, Modifying queries in Oracle 11g.
- Developed batch processing using Spring Batch in teh persistence layer & improved performance of batch processes using Multithreading with Executor Framework for control of asynchronous tasks in parallel threads.
- Worked on creation of custom Docker container images, tagging, pushing images, integration of Spring boot.
- Created teh Docker containers and Docker consoles for managing teh application life cycle.
- Developed Maven scripts and developed builds using Maven and continuous integration servers like Jenkins.
- Resolved bugs/defects by coordinating with team members to assure a positive outcome using Jasper.
- Using GIT for Source Control and Version Management and using log4j for logging.
Java/J2EE and Full Stack Developer
Confidential, Alexandria, VA
- Involved in Agile methodology software development lifecycle involves - coding, testing and debugging.
- Created front-end user interfaces with React.js by creating many components and modules.
- Design patterns are extensively used to achieve teh clean separation of different layers. Used different patterns like Adapter, Singleton, Factory, Abstract Factory, MVC, DAO and Service Locator, Facade.
- Experience with Microservices (containers, load balancing, distributed cache) by using Spring Ribbon.
- Designed many front-end pages of teh application using HTML5, CSS-LESS, Bootstrap 4.0, AJAX.
- For client-side view rendering services, used React JS and various predefined Redux libraries.
- Used Redux-Store and Redux-Reduce for holding teh state tree of teh application.
- Implemented Node.js as a server-side proxy for an event-driven model.
- Involved to implement various screens for teh front end using React.js and used various predefined components from NPM (Node Package Manager) and redux library.
- Developed teh application using Spring Framework to achieve Dependency Injection for loose coupling, modularity, easy unit testing and Building cloud microservices and implementing back-up using Spring Boot.
- Implemented crosscutting concerns using Spring AOP and data base security using Spring Security technologies like JWT (Json Web Tokens).
- Customized and simplified Open Stack dashboard services using REST API and Implemented RESTful service using WADL (Web Application Description Language) for modelling teh resources provided by teh services and relationships between them.
- Used Rabbit MQ to has a synchronous messaging service to deploy into cloud.
- Efficiently implemented platform as service technologies like Pivotal Cloud Foundry (Pivotal Application Service, Container Service and Functional Service).
- Near-real time data stream processing workflow developed using Apache Kafka and Apache Flume.
- Worked with Cassandra Node Connector for database persistent to interact with Cassandra DB.
- Hibernate ORM framework is used to make connections with MY SQL Database.
- Experience in Migrating Data to Oracle database
- Documented APIs using OpenAPI Specification.
- Used SQL extensively in command objects of Crystal reports.
- Used Maven as a build tool and retrieved all teh dependencies required for teh application.
- Used Subversion for version control and log4j for logging errors.
- Testing for Node.js is done using Mocha and Chai and for spring boot used Mockito, JUnit, Mock MVC and theirby achieved Test Driven Development.
- Behavioral and integration testing is done using Cucumber and Selenium testing tools.
Java/ J2EE Full Stack Developer
Confidential, San Francisco, CA
- Involved in teh design and development phases of Agile Software Development.
- Developed teh application using 3 Tier Architecture i.e., Presentation, Business and Data Integration layers in accordance with teh customer/client standards.
- Implemented printable chart report using HTML5, CSS3 and jQuery.
- Designed and developed Prototype module using Angular.js and Ext.js, implemented Pagination, and Data grid added additional functionality for Data grid.
- Used Spring Core Annotations for Dependency Injection Spring DI and Spring MVC for REST API s.
- Used Oracle as database and involved in teh development of PL/SQL backend implementation.
- Created web application prototype using jQuery and Angular.js
- Written Web Services (JAX-WS) for external system via SOAP/HTTP call.
- Created Responsive Layouts for multiple devices and platforms using foundation framework.
- Worked on UNIX, LINUX to move teh project into production environment.
- Hibernate an ORM framework was used on DAO layer to persist application data into Oracle database.
- Developed Hibernate with Spring Integration as teh data abstraction to interact with teh database.
- Involved in developing SQL queries, stored procedures, and functions.
- Extensively used teh Spring framework implemented upon teh MVC design pattern.
- Implemented Hibernate for Database Transactions on DB2.
- Involved in teh configuration of Spring Framework and Hibernate mapping tool.
- Creation of Connection Pools, Data Sources in WebLogic console.
- Used Log4j framework to log/track application.
- Creating and build scripts using Ant for deployment Tested and implemented application on WAS server.
- Installed, maintained and fine-tuned teh Tomcat server and WebSphere Application Server in Linux Platform.
- Experienced in build, deploy multi module applications using Maven, ANT and CI servers like Jenkins.
Confidential, Herndon, VA
- Involved in various phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) of teh application like Requirement gathering, Design, Analysis and Code development.
- Designed teh UML diagrams based on teh OOAD principals.
- Developed teh application under J2EE architecture using JSP, Struts, spring, JavaBeans, and iBATIS.
- Worked on various use cases in development using Struts and testing teh functionalities.
- Used AJAX in user validation and suggestion list and to display dialog boxes.
- Involved in preparing teh High Level and Detail level design of teh system using J2EE.
- Sever side validations are done using Struts Validator Plug-In.
- Created struts form beans, action classes, JSPs following Struts framework standards.
- Developed Web Interface using Struts, Java Script, HTML and CSS.
- Involved in teh development of model, library, struts and form classes (MVC).
- Used Spring Framework and created teh Dependency injection for teh Action classes using Application Context.
- Developed teh Business logic on teh web tier using EJB Stateless Session beans.
- Worked on MQ with J2EE technologies on teh WebSphere MQ.
- Used display tag libraries for decoration and used display table for reports and grid designs.
- Worked on core java, using file operations to read system file (downloads) and to present on JSP.
- Developed an API to get teh Service Level Validations from SAM.
- Developed a RESTful service to provide all teh CRUD capabilities.
- Analyzed, designed and implemented DAO pattern for accessing Database using connection pool.
- Used PL/SQL stored procedures for applications dat needed to execute as part of a scheduling mechanisms.
- Involved in configuration of XML flat file and parsing teh XML file using teh SAX Parser.
- Used Rational Clear Case for version control and JUnit for unit testing.
- Provided troubleshooting and error handling support in multiple projects.
- Worked on Reconciliation, which involves in providing root cause analysis and data fixes.
- Configured WebSphere Application server and deployed teh web components.
- Used VSS for version control and source code management.
- Extensively involved in designing UI, reporting and specification documentation.
- Responsible for teh user module, setting rights and permission to users through teh keywords set with database and testing.
Confidential, Columbus, OH
- Involved in design and developing phases of SDLC in Agile methodology.
- Wrote server-side programs by using Servlets and JSP.
- Strong technical noledge in Core Java, J2EE and JEE development.
- Extensive experience design and coding in J2EE (Servlets, JSP) Environment with Eclipse IDE.
- Involved in developing UI components using Angular.js, HTML, CSS framework
- Developed teh middle tier using EJBs, Java Servlets. Developed session, entity beans and message driven beans.
- Worked on teh Spring MVC Restful Web services, exposing services and consuming teh third party.
- Wrote Ant Scripts to automate teh build and deploy process.
- Developed teh application with spring MVC, JSF, web flow framework and struts.
- Developed teh User Interface Screens for presentation using JSP, Angular 2, HTML and Java Script.
- Work Exclusively with Core layer of Framework to Implement View Controller in MVC Architecture.
- Creating SOAP Web Services using WSDL to connect with external clients.
- Extensively worked with XML using DOM and SAX parsers for transferring teh data between different components.
- Developed teh Junit test cases and used GIT as Distributed version control system. Used Log4j and commons-logging frameworks for logging teh application flow.
- Used in-built market place services of PCF for RabbitMQ config.
- Composed and executed MongoDB document scripts to insert, update NoSQL database, automating data changes, reporting and wrote MongoDB client to receive data from AMC for Companies.
- Worked with D3.js for generating reports and stats for customer services.
- Developed and deployed EJBs on teh server.
- Extensively used JDBC to access teh database objects.
- Created and implemented PL/SQL stored procedures, triggers.
- Developed test cases for TDD in Karma and Jasmine.
Environment: Java, servlets, JSP, JEE, EJBs, MVC, JSF, struts, Angular2, Java Scripting, XML, Git, JDBC, PL/SQL, Eclipse, karma, jasmine, tomcat, stored procedures.
- Implemented Model View Controller (MVC-2) architecture and developed Form classes, Action Classes for teh entire application using Struts Framework and used for server side validation.
- Used Hibernate Annotations to reduce time at teh configuration level and accessed Annotated bean from Hibernate DAO layer and used HQL statements and procedures to fetch teh data from teh database.
- Transformed, Navigated and Formatted XML documents using XSL, XSLT.
- Used JMS for asynchronous exchange of message by applications on different platforms.
- Developed teh view components using JSP, HTML, Struts Logic tags and Struts tag libraries.
- Involved in designing and implementation of Session Facade, Business Delegate, Service Locator patterns to delegate request to appropriate resources.
- Involved in developing SQL queries, stored procedures, and functions.
- Creation of database objects like tables, views using oracle tools like Toad, and SQL* plus.
- Involved in writing Stored Procedure in using PL/SQL.
- Used JUnit Testing Framework for performing Unit testing.
- Deployed application in Tomcat and developed using Rational Application Developer RAD.