- Around 8 years of Experience as Java Full stack developer. Worked in various fields with major clients.
- Proficient in SDLCpreparing Requirement Specification documents, design documents, Test cases and Analysis, User Training documents and Technical Help documents. Enthusiastic to take a new challenging role.
- Experience on the Healthcare, Insurance, Banking and Transportation Domains.
- Proficient in design and development of Core Java applications using Multithreading, Network programming and collections.
- Proficient in design and development of J2EE components and API’s includes Servlets, JSPs, JDBC, XML, JMS, EJB, JAVA MAIL, IBM MQ, JAX - WS Web Services, SOAP, and REST Web Services, Jersey-Jackson, HIBERNATE, Spring boot, HIBERNATE,JPA, iBatis, MyBatis, STRUTS and SPRING (MVC, IOC, AOP), Groovy Grailsand Python.
- Experience in UI like HTML 5 and CSS 3.
- Extensive experience in XML related technologies like XML, DTD, XML Schema, XSLT, X-PATH, SAX, DOM, JAXB Parsers, WSDL, SOAP and AJAX.
- Extensive knowledge and implementation skills in Struts MVC framework, Spring MVC framework.
- Experience in Angular 5.0 new adds features.
- Expertise in implementing various J2EE design patterns like Singleton, Session Façade, Data Access Objects (DAO), Factory, Data Transfer Object (DTO) and Business.
- Experience in using Spring Integration for creation of web services and communication.
- Aced the persistent service, Hibernate for object relational mapping with database. Configured xml files for mapping and hooking it with other frameworks like spring, Struts and other technologies.
- Experience in Python and shell scripting in support of infrastructure services
- Good working knowledge of Databases like Oracle SQL, MySQLand NoSQL MongoDB.
- Experience in using various Amazon Web Services (AWS) Components like EC2 for virtual servers, S3 and Glacier for storing objects, EBS, Cloud Front, Elastic cache, IAM, Cloud Watch, Cloud Formation and Dynamo DB for storing data.
- Good experience with virtual environmentslike VM Ware, Docker and Vagrant
- Worked on Amazon Web Services (AWS) infrastructure with automation and configuration management tools such as Chef and Puppet.
- Experience on Java Multi-Threading, Collection Framework, Interfaces, Synchronization, and Exception Handling.
- Solid experience with Responsive Web Design and with Agile, JIRA and SCRUM.
- Strong experience with ANT, Maven, and JUNIT for unit testing.
- Developed Automation framework using Selenium Web Driver.
- Extended TestNG framework by adding some helper classes and methods.
- Developed Selenium test cases using TestNG framework
- Maintained and executed Maven build files for running automated tests.
- Agile Methodologies/Test Driven Development TDD and Event-Driven Architecture (EDA)
- Excellent analytical and communication skills with capability to handle new technologies.
Frameworks: Spring, Hibernate, JSF, Structs, Groovy Grails, Selenium
Database: ORACLE 11g, SQL SERVER, MYSQL, MongoDB, Dynamo DB (AWS)
IDE's and Tools: Eclipse IDE, NetBeans, Dreamweaver, Firebug, Developer Tools, WebStorm, Sublime text, Brackets
Debugging Tools: Firebug, Firebug Lite, Chrome Developer Tools
Web/App Servers: Apache Tomcat, WebSphere Application Server v7,v9, HTTP Web Server, CMS, AWS, Magento, WordPress
AWS Skills: EC2, S3, RDS, EBS, IAM, AMI, ELB, CLI, SNS, RDS, VPN, NAT, GIT, DNS, Route53, DBA, Dynamo DB.
Web Services: SOAP, RESTful.
Version control: SVN, GIT, GitHub, Bit Bucket
Cloud technologies: Docker, OpenShift,Kubernates, Helm, Ansible, IBM cloud, Splunk.
Confidential, Bay Area, CA
Sr Java Developer
- Involved in analysis, design and development phases of Software development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Created SVN branches and Involved in Code merges.
- Used Hibernate as Object Relational Mapping (ORM) Tool for the back end data persistence.
- Implemented REST and B2E webservices using JAX-RPC and JAX-WS
- Used Bamboo for Continuous Integration builds.
- Validating Code Coverage using Jacoco and Junits.
- Provided documentation of the architecture using UML diagrams using Microsoft Visio.
- Responsible for building this SOAP Webservice from the scratch Involving in all the design & architectural implementations.
- Implemented a SOA compliant system working on various transactional messaging using JMS,JDBC.
- IBatis, MyBatis and Hibernate were used as back end ORM tool for implementation of persistence layer and mapping of POJOs.
- Providing production Support for previous releases using HPSM.
- Co-ordinating with Performance team for Performance testing.
- Responsible for Defect fixes and deployments using JIRA.
- Deployed applications in Kubernates Clusters, running on IBM cloud.
- Involved in Renewal Processing.
- Written Code to Invoke RESTful Webservice using Jersey Client to retrieve communication Id and document Ids.
- Developed Screens to display Provider Details and MCO details.
- Responsible for managing infrastructure provisioning (EC2, ELB, S3, Route 53, IAM, security groups - CIDR's, NAT), application deployment and monitoring.
- Implemented and maintained the monitoring and alerting of production and corporate servers/storage using AWS Cloud watch .
- Used Docker as a container for Creating, Deploying and running application.
- Created preliminary, critical design documents and get the business approval.
- Installed and involved in Integration and deployment of AWSIAM(Identity Access Management)
- Created continuous delivery pipeline for project to run the war and deploy jobs in Jenkins brew master instance, which reduces the time for the deployment of microservices.
- Used Spring framework to achieve loose coupling between the layers thus moving towards Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) exposed through SOAP.
- Involved in performance testing and deployment activities.
Confidential, Bay Area, CA
Sr Java Developer
- Understanding the requirements and creating clickable prototypes in quick turnaround.
- Management of a Portal application allowing management of user accounts and privileges with the use of Angular.js framework for functional aspects. Along with backbone.js, used for executing logic and functionality.
- Extensively involved in coding withcore Javaconcepts likeCollections, ExceptionHandling, JavaI/O,andGenericsto implement some business logic.
- Configured the xml files for Open SourceSpring4 Frameworkto fulfill the Proxy Pattern
- Design and develop fully prototypes and mockups using HTML5, CSS3 and jQuery for future enhancements of the SMB Marketplace website and then implement them on the live web platform
- Involved in the implementation of the MVC architecture using spring.
- Developing web pages using JSP and Servlets for the approved HTML prototypes.
- Extensively used jQuery core library functions for the logical implementation part at client side for all the application.
- Created cross-browser compatible and standards-compliant CSS-based page layouts.
- Developed and executedSQL queriesto verify the proper insertion, deletion and updates into the Oracle supporting tables and cubes.
- Development User Interfaces using AJAX, Client Server Application development.
- Worked closely with client, gathered business requirements and developed technically.
- Analyze production issues.
- Evaluate user request for new or modified functionality, to determine feasibility, cost and time required, compatibility with current system.
- Created Web Application using Spring framework (Spring MVC).
- Made REST API calls and SOAP calls to fetch data and exposed few service methods to other projects.
- Some functionalities are tested using selenium web driver.
- Implemented screens using Angular JS (Getting data from database using Hibernate).
- Used Hibernate/JPA annotations to bring/update data as per functional.
- Designed database schema’s according to user requirements.
- Used Log4j for logging and tracing java code.
- Created styles using CSS3/SaaS to design pages and layouts.
- Worked Extensively on Spring IOC, Spring DAO framework and Spring Web services.
- Create EAR and handle the deployment activity on WebSphere on the Staging, Qual and Production servers.
- SOAP calls are verified thru SOAP UI.
- Performed unit level testing using JUnit.
- Implemented the Persistence/DAO layer with Hibernate.
- Work closely with project development team and business development team during the development lifecycle.
- Developed OSGi Services for Bundle Integration and Management.
- Used Jenkins for Continuous Integration.
- Experienced in Amazon EC2 setting up instances, VPCs, and security groups.
- Setting up databases in AWS using RDS, storage using S3 buckets and configuring instance backups to S3 bucket.
- Implement and manage Monitoring services with SQS, SNS and CloudWatch.
- Experience in managing AWS VPC (Virtual Private Cloud) environment.
- Using SharePoint tool for collaboration/communication/decision making among the team.
- Prepare Design and Installation documents for the System.
- Version Controlling using SVN.
- Used Bower to manage packages.
- Handle the release management for the project.
- Parsed the XML content (SAX) and displayed the content in the user interface.
- Involved in code reviews, test case reviews and gave feedback on various design aspects.
- Using STS, Tomcat extensively for code development/deployment and debugging.
- Maven is used for building application and Jenkins job will be created which will publish the RPM to the maven repository.
Environment: Java 1.8, JEE, Spring3.1, Spring MVC, Oracle 11g, SQL Server 2005, IBM MQ Series, OSGi, JDBC3.0,Hiberante3.1.4, CSS,JSP, Servlets, JAXB,SAX, Design Patterns, Angular JS, WebSphere, Eclipse, SVN, Jenkins, Maven, Unix Shell Scripting, Quartz Scheduler, JUnit, JMeter,Log4j, Tomcat Application Server, AWS.GIT HUB, Eclipse, SQL Developer, Apache Camel, ANT, Maven, Amazon Web Service includes S3, EC2, RDS and Chef.
Jr Software Engineer
- Wrote stored procedures using PL/SQL for data retrieval from different tables.
- Implemented Kerberos Authentication Service to validate users logging into Quill.
- Followed Extreme Programming (XP) concepts one of the method of Agile Methodology to produce high Quality software and satisfy the customers.
- Incorporated entitlement checks in the entire session bean. Created and deployed numerous Session and Entity beans.
- Experience in making Responsive web pages using Bootstrap.
- Recreated the system architecture diagram and created numerous new class and sequence diagrams.
- Created combined deployment descriptors using XML for all the session and entity beans.
- Designed and implemented Struts (MVC Paradigm) components such as Action Mapping, Action class, Dispatch action class, Action Form bean, and a form set for validation and used JavaBeans to return dynamic information
- Configured Oracle connection pool, which is included in Oracle JDBC driver JAR file, to allow concurrent access to the database and optimize performance.
- Established continuous integration (CI) practices for POC projects.
- Executed manual and automated application testing for key product functionalities and developing new test plans using tools such as Selenium and Junit.
- Set up of Jenkins server and build jobs to provide continuous automated builds based on polling the Git source control system during the day and periodic scheduled builds overnight to support development needs using Jenkins, Git, SVN, JUnit, TestNG, Selenium and Maven.
- Involved in development of Reports using Report Server.
- Designed Report Server Application for viewing the results of any Automation Tests which are build using Maven and TestNG.
Environment: s:JSP, Servlets, JDBC, Java Script, HTML, Oracle, HTML,XML.