- Have around 7 years of IT experience, working on various phases of software development life cycle (SDLC) which includes Application Software specifications, Architectural Design, Development, Testing and Deploying the applications using Mules ESB and over 4+ years.
- Responsible in developing integration workflows using Mule ESB framework and implemented data weave and content - based routing using Mule ESB.
- Worked on REST and SOAP based Web services for Mule ESB flows based on SOA architecture.
- Extensively worked on AnyPoint Studio and Mule Integration Platform and used it to interface application services by utilizing message routing, data transformation, connectors and service creation utilities and also developed Flows, Sub Flows by using Mule Anypoint Studio.
- Worked widely with Mule administration, configuration and tuning and API configuration using RESTful web Service.
- Utilized Java transformers in Mule ESB and created a flow between the servers and Enterprise Information Systems (EIS) using the connector architecture of JDBC adapters.
- Hands on experience in MuleSoft Expression Language (MEL) to access payload data, properties and variable of Mule Message Flow.
- Developed flows/orchestrations for integrating the components like connectors, transformers and scopes written on top of different internal platforms using Mule ESB for XML to CSV, XML to JSON, JSON to XML conversion.
- Experience in integrating Cloud applications like Oracle EBS Cloud, Salesforce, Workday, and Intacct using Mule ESB.
- Participated in deployment of Mule ESB applications using Cloud Hub and Strong experience in Integration using Mule ESB in integrating various third party solutions.
- Developed Web reporting applications using Java, JSP, JMS, Java Beans, Struts and Oracle ADF Integrated a Mule flow for integrating single page applications (SPA) with Node.
- Have strong experience in developing the applications, API’s on Mule 3.x and Mule 4.0.
- Strong application integration experience using Mule ESB with Connectors, transformations, Routing, ActiveMQ and JMS. Data Transformations using Mule ESB.
- Created http inbound & outbound flows, routing, orchestration, transformations and Security of MULE ESB application using OAuth.
- Experience in deploying Mule Applications to Mule ESB and Mule CloudHub along with experience in configuring logging and alerting in CloudHub
- Developed Mule ESB projects for the servers with synchronous and asynchronous Mule flows.
- Deployed MUnit to validate mule flows where Mule ESB applications were implemented into Mule Management Console.
- Involved in to troubleshoot the Mule ESB (debuggers/flow analyzers), deployment, and tuning and worked with Mule ESB.
- Wrote MySQL, PL/SQL stored procedures and functions to manage data, MySQL queries for necessary requirements, and MySQL triggers for data automation.
- Have good knowledge on ETL process like Data analysis, Data Validation, Data cleansing, Data Standardization, Data verification and identifying data mismatch.
- Involved in fixing QA, UAT and production defects and tracked them using QC and verified each piece of XML content with XML XSLT standards.
- Used Git as a version and source controlling tool and deployed the application on premises as well as on Cloud Hub.
Technologies: Mule ESB 3.4.1/3.6/3.7/3.8.3/3.9 Anypoint Studio, API Management, MQ Series, SOAP, REST services, Cloud HUB, WSDL, JAXW, JAXP, JAXB
Languages: HTML, HTML5 and XML, Java, SQL, PL/SQL
Operating Systems: Windows XP, Windows 7/8/10, Ubuntu, Linux
JAVA/J2EE Technologies: DHTML, XSLT, log4j, JUnit, JMS, JDBC, J2EE, Servlets, JSTL, JDBC, Applets, RESTUFUL, AJAX.
Databases: Oracle, MS SQL-Server, IBM DB2, Dyanamo DB
Web Technologies: HTTP, HTTPS, JSON, XML/XSL/XSLT, Angular.JS, jQuery, CSS, XML, DTD AJAX.
Design Tools and IDE’s: Anypoint Studio, SQuirreL SQL Client, UML, Edit Plus, Visio 2000, MS Front Page, WSAD, RAD, Eclipse, Net Beans, MySQL workbench
Others: Maven, CVS, ActiveMQ, TOAD
Confidential, Chicago (IL)
- Created workflow interface to send planned production orders Oracle EBS to Hydra MES system using mulesoft. Which as scheduled frequency 5 minutes to send bulk orders to different manufacturing plants.
- Developed the integration workflows using MuleESB framework along with Oracle ADF. Tightly integrated with different application using Scrum in Agile methodology.
- Implemented Salesforce Pricebook integration from Oracle EBS using Mulesoft batch process job.
- Utilized various connectors such as Salesforce, SAP, AJAX, FTP, HTTP, SMTP, SFTP, Encryption, Database, HL7 and web-service like Apache CXF.
- Created encrypted data interface between Oracle EBS General Ledger (GL) data to Oracle EBS Cloud fixed assets by using Encryption (JCE) connector and key based encryption.
- Mapped data from CSV to XML and vice-versa using Dataweave and Data mapper and responsible for API designing using REST and SOAP services.
- Created JDBC adapters as a resource adapter in establishing a connection between servers and Enterprise Information Systems for Enterprise Application Integration (EAI).
- Implemented a Mule ESB based tooling suite for handling message transitioning, validation, enrichment and routing to upstream and downstream entity data consumers.
- Used various transformers in MuleESB based on use case and had implemented custom transformations. Carried out creation and consumption of SOAP and REST services using CXF for SOA architecture.
- Have strong knowledge and hands on experience in Anypoint platform to documenting and designing REST API's using RAML.
- Configured push topics on Salesforce application and monitored them for events to occur at Mule ESB flow and implemented aggregation and dynamic routing using Mule ESB.
- Developed interfaces between Salesforce and Oracle ERP using Mule ESB technologies.
- Deployed applications on Mule ESB server and created Mule ESB Flows, performed payload transformation.
- Created SOAP and REST based service interfaces using Mule ESB Anypoint Platform and delivered fast, reliable and scalable integration API codes.
- Used Data Base Connectors to connect with respective systems using Mule ESB.
- Analyzed Mule administration, configuration and tuning and integrated the work flow rule engine for performing the validation process with MuleESB.
- Involved in deploying applications into Mulesoft CloudHub and Mule Management Console. Created custom components and configured them in mule-cofig.xml and verified with the XSLT standards.
- Configuring the Mule process for fetching the data from topic and make service calls to the Middle Tier Mule ESB for processing.
- Gathered requirements and planning on integration of both SAS applications using Mule ESB and Integrated MuleESB system while utilizing Rabbit MQ, JMS, Http, File system and SFTP transports.
- Used MUnit for mocking and unit testing mule flows and Implemented cluster based approach while deploying applications in QA and PROD environments.
- Involved in unit testing and writing the MUnit Test cases for the flows and made use of Git hub for version and source control.
Environment: Mule ESB 3.9.1, Anypoint studio, CXF, SOAP, REST, Sales force, Git Hub, Active MQ, RAML, JMS, Scrum, MUnit, Unix, AJAX, XML, XSLT, CSS, WSDL, MAVEN.
Confidential, Eden Prairie, (MN)
- Developed a RAML based REST web services API's and SOAP web services using Mule.
- Implemented asynchronous messaging using Active MQ.
- Worked on various Mule connectors / adapters, developing API and developing services on CloudHub.
- Used Mule ESB for routing, filtering and aggregate message between application based on content and rules.
- Involved in writing batch jobs to run at specific schedule times and transformations using Data Weave.
- Performed bug fixes and clarifications to the test team for the stories that are in QA.
- Develop interfaces to accept requests in JSON format and invoke stored procedures to update tables in SQL Server database.
- Performed different tasks by using Mule components that includes File, SMTP, FTP, SFTP, JDBC Connector, and groovy script component.
- Implemented error handling by using exception strategies and generated exception alerts in cloud hub.
- Hands on experience with transformers, exception handling, testing & Security of Mule ESB endpoint through OAuth.
- Utilized Cloud Hub connector in the mule flows for triggered alerts during exceptions and to capture the failed records for further recovery.
- Integrated various systems such as Salesforce, Peoplesoft, SAP and Oracle.
- Mule data mapping, connecting SOAP and REST web services to Mule and use of Mule connectors and plug-ins for web services, including Mule CXF as well as connectors for direct database access.
- Implemented choice, global, custom exception handling mechanisms based on the business requirement in MULE ESB.
- Used Mule ESB in designing the application as a middleware between the third party system and the end system.
- Designed and developed several mediation flows of variety use cases using the MuleSoft Anypoint Studio of Mule ESB.
Environment: Mule ESB, Any point studio, Oracle, CXF, SOAP, REST, JPA, Sales force, GitHub, Active MQ, RAML, Rally, JSE, JEE, JAXB, MUnit.
Confidential, Johns creek, (GA)
- Develop XML schemas and WSDL for development of WSDL first provider web services.
- Implemented transformations on mule payload and Worked on serialize and de-serialize of data in applications using JSON.
- Created HTTP inbound & outbound flows, routing, orchestration, transformations and Security of Mule ESB application using Basic Auth.
- Developing Mule ESB projects for the services with synchronous and asynchronous mule flows.
- Created various RAML resources to implement REST Based APIs as a part of project implementation.
- Configured local Maven repositories and multi-component Ant projects with Git repositories and scheduled projects in Jenkins for continuous integration.
- Implementation of Mule Secure Token Service (STS) OAuth to mule Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) implementations and web services.
- Used Mule Data Mapper, Custom transformers for mapping level record structures to Salesforce interface structures.
- Developed Mule flows to integrate Data from various sources into Database, from AnypointMQ topics and queues.
- Extensively used Mule components that include File, SMTP, FTP, SFTP, JDBC Connector, and Transaction Manager.
- Handling the Exceptions using Mule Exception strategies like Catch and Choice Exception Strategy based on the requirement of the flow.
- Developed a new application which connects to the client database and interacts with the existing file mover application and process the transfer of files from Peoplesoft system to third party system.
- Implemented SOAP/RESTful web services in JSON format.
- Testing and support of the application under different environments includes DEV, SYST, UAT and PROD.
- Integrating the salesforce with MuleSoft for connecting applications, data sources and APIs with cloud.
- Developed the application using Agile methodology and participated in Scrum meetings.
Environment: Mule Soft Any point Studio, Mule ESB, Database Connector, Salesforce, JMS, MySQL, XML, Files, Cloud Hub, UNIX, GIT
- Responsible for Analysis, Design, Coding, Debugging and Deployment.
- Created Custom Staging Tables to handle import data.
- Extensively used error and exception handling techniques for validation purposes in code.
- Worked directly with databases to verify data using SQL queries.
- Conducted System & Integration Testing and developed test plans/test cases for modules to test all required functionalities and possible failure causes.
- Created Stored Procedures to map, transform and migrate data based on business requirement.
- Created test scripts that translates the client's business requirements into specific systems, applications or process designs for very large complex IT solutions.
- Analyzed and reviewed the test results and documents for consistency & accuracy.
- Ensured QA standards were maintained and followed across the projects and phases.
- Participated in Deployment Planning sessions and ensure all deployment checklist activities are covered.
- Developed documents and maintains functional and non-functional test cases and other test artifacts such as test data, data validation and test environments.
- Provided feedback to project team and other internal customers on the production readiness of software.
- Responsible for creating high level, mid-level and low level planning documents for team.
- Always flexible and creative in handling multiple activities and contentions in priorities, and taking initiative to resolve issues and tackle roadblocks.
- Maintained an advance level of knowledge and expertise on Test management tools and quality assurance concepts and methodologies (Agile, Waterfall, Iterative methodologies).
Environment: Oracle Database 9i,10g versions, Toad, Sql Developer, Quality Center, QTP, JAVA and C Language, VB Scripting, SQL, UNIX, Salesforce, Sterling CRM, Mainframe and Agile Methodology.