- Around 7 years of IT Experience with over 3+ years’ experience in analysis, design, development and implementation of (EAI) Enterprise Application Integration using Mule ESB and Any point studio and over 3+ years’ experience in Java/J2EE, XML, Web services, Spring boot distributed architectures.
- Working experience with Mule ESB, Mule API, Mule Any point Studio and Mule Cloud hub and RAML.
- Experience on creating Flows, Sub Flows, Exception strategy, Data Weave transformation, and other activities.
- Experience in Responsive Web Design (RWD) page development using HTML5, CSS3, Java Script, Ajax, JSON, and Bootstrap.
- Extensively worked on implementing Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) in SOAP/RESTful web service and JMS.
- Experience using mule connectors like DB, HTTP, HTTPS, FTP, FILE, SFTP, JMS, Workday etc., as a part of integration usage.
- Knowledge with Any Point Partner Manager (APM) to Configure Trading Partners & Monitor B2B Transactions.
- Worked with relevant message processors in Mule ESB and also with all exception strategy handling, MEL (Mule Expression Language) and Cron Expression.
- Strong application integration experience using Mule ESB with Connectors, transformations, Routing, Exception Handling and Messaging using Active MQ, and Rabbit MQ.
- Expertise in analyzing, development, testing & coding of middleware\web applications primarily using Mule ESB\Mule API\ MQ \Java\J2EE.
- Expertise in developing XML documents with XSD validations, DOM, XSLT, and SAX parsers to parse the data held in XML documents.
- Expertise inreleaseEngineering, Configuration Management, Cloud Infrastructure, Automation. It includes Rackspace Virtual Servers, Ant, Maven, Jenkins, SVN, GitHub, Bit Bucket, Tomcat, and Linux etc.
- Involved in unit testing and writing the M - Unit Test cases for the flow flows.
- Expertise in Spring IOC design patterns to build the application services layer. Experience in database access using Hibernate and JDBC. Extensively usedEclipse, Intellij and VS-Code as IDE for application development and support. Experience with different build tools like Ant, Maven and CI tools like Bamboo and Jenkins.Worked with SVN, GIT and Bit Bucket for version control. Designed and coded application components in an Agile environment. Expertise in Object Oriented Analysis and Design (OOAD) using Unified Modeling Language (UML) by using Microsoft Visio.Strong Experience in database design using SQL to write Stored Procedures, Functions, Triggers and strong experience in writing complex queries, using Oracle 8i/9i, NO SQL and MySQL.
- Extensive experience working / supporting applications in Production, Perf, UAT, QA.
- Good communication skills, interpersonal skills, leadership skills, self-motivated, quick learner and team player.
Programming Languages: Java, C, C++, SQL, XML, UML.
J2EE Technologies: JDBC, JMS, JAXB, JPA, Web Services
Frameworks: Spring MVC, Spring Boot, IOC, JDBC Template, Hibernate, JQuery, React JS
XML Technologies: XML, XSL, XSLT, JAXB.
Database: Oracle, My SQL, SQL Server - SQL, NO SQL
Web Services: WSDL, SOAP, REST, CXF, JAX WS, JAX RS
Application/Web servers: Apache Tomcat.
Operating Systems: Windows, UNIX
IDE: Eclipse, Intellij, Anypoint Studio, VS Code
Version Control Tools: SVN, Git Hub, GIT, Bit Bucket
Testing: Junit, Mockito, Integration Testing, M Unit
Other Tools: File Zilla, Win Merge, J-Meter, Jira, Service Now
Integration Tools: Mule Soft ESB, Informatica
SDLC Methods: Waterfall Model, Agile SCRUM.
Confidential, Columbus, OH
Java Mule ESB Developer ( Lead)
- Involved in Requirements gathering, analysis, design, development, testing and Maintenance phases of Application. Implementing the project in agile methodologies - with each sprint duration of 3 weeks & scrum.
- Developed the integration workflows using Mule ESB 3.9/4 framework.
- Involved in integrations using connectors such as Data Base (Mongo DB, SQL), HTTP, SMTP, Anypoint MQ, Groovy.
- Used Design Center and RAML platform to design and implementingMuleAPI Interface.
- Used DataWeave 1.0/2.0 for data transformations.
- Used Anypoint MQ to publish and consume the transaction data and store it in SQL DB.
- Invoked Apache-SOLR to retrieve external Service endpoints and authentication credentials.
- Used Cloudhub and On-Prem Runtime Manger to perform Mule deployments.
- Developed Unit test cases using M-unit.
- Used Jenkins and AWS for CI & CD operations.
- Configured Log4j with Splunk to monitor logs at each level.
- Performed load test using J-Meter tool and Monitored load on App-Dynamics.
- Developed the business logic for this application using Spring Boot, REST, MongoDB and Core Java principles. Used object-oriented analysis and design.
- Provided Rest APIs using spring boot and spring rest to integrate with Angular application, MuleSoft and other third-party applications.
- Introduced powerful frameworks like Spring AOP for efficient Exception Handling, Mockito for writing the unit tests, Map Struct for efficient mapping between the java classes and the DTOs.
- Used Spring Data Mongo, Mongo Repositories, Mongo Template to query MongoDB NoSQL database.
- Used Spring Data JPA to communicate with SQL Server database to query the system tables required for the application. Configured the application to talk to both SQL and NoSQL databases.
- Used Groovy to define Declinations/Validations page rule scripts.
- Used GitHub, Jenkins and AWS for the continuous integration and deployment.
- Used Splunk to capture the log that includes runtime exception and for logging info and are helpful in debugging the issues.
Environment: Spring Boot1.5.8, MuleSoft, Spring Data Mongo/JPA, Spring Rest, Spring MVC, Maven, IntelliJ, Jira, Java, Groovy, Anypoint Studio, Anypoint Manager, CloudHub, SOAP UI Pro, RAML, Postman, Mongo DB, App Dynamics, Jira, Mockito, Junit4, Munit, Jenkins, J-meter, AWS, GitHub.
Confidential, Dallas, TX
Java Mule Developer
- Involved in Requirements gathering, analysis, design, development, testing and Maintenance phases of Application. Implementing the project in agile methodologies - sprint & scrum.
- Designed UML diagrams like Use case, Class and Activity diagram based on the requirements gathered.
- Implemented spring configuration files for the beans defined and properties to be injected into them using Spring Dependency Injection.
- Implemented MVC architecture using Spring MVC framework.
- Developed the integration workflows using Mule ESB 3.7 framework.
- Involved integrations using connectors such as Data Base, HTTP, FTP, SMTP, JMS and File Connectors.
- Worked on transformers, exception handling, testing & Security of Mule ESB endpoint.
- Used Data Base Connectors to connect with respective systems using Mule ESB.
- Have written SOAP UI & MUnit test cases to validate the Mule flows.
- Experience inMule Anypoint API platform on designing and implementingMuleAPI’s.
- Implemented integration flows using Mule AnyPoint Studio to connect to REST, SOAP Service, Oracle Database, Active MQ broker and Rabbit MQ.
- Worked with asynchronous messaging using Active MQ.
- Created Mule ESB artifact and configured the Mule configuration files and deployed.
- Developing Mule ESB projects for the services with synchronous and asynchronous Mule flows.
- Developed Mule flows to integrate Data from various sources into Database, from Active MQ topics and queues, some transformations were also done at the integration layer.
- Extensively used Mule components that include JAXB, File Transport, SMTP Transport, FTP/SFTP Transport, and JDBC Connector.
- Data Mapping is performed using Dozer Mapper.
- Performed Administrative tasks on the ESB Queue, application is developed using Spring Web/Angular JS.
- Developed the services interface to access the core services and provisioning services using Mule ESB.
- Designed and developed enterprise services using XML and SOAP based APIs.
- Performed integrated with other sub-systems through JMS, XML, JSON XPath and XSLT.
- Create and configured the continuous delivery pipelines for deploying microservices using Bamboo CI server.
- Developed test scripts in Junit and involved in testing.
- Used Gradle to build war and ear files to deploy on Tomcat Server and used Bamboo for continuous integration.
- Worked on JIRA and Service Now to track the issues.
- Used Bit Bucket for the version control.
- Actively involved in Production Support and enhancements in the project.
- Used Log4j to capture the log that includes runtime exception and for logging info and are helpful in debugging the issues.
Environment: Mule ESB, JAVA, Spring Web, JAXB, Maven, Active MQ, XML, Eclipse Plugin, Apache-Tomcat, Rackspace Server, XML, CSS, Angular JS, Oracle 11g- PL/SQL, MySQL, Log4J, Web Services - WSDL, SOAP, CXF, JAX-WS, JAX-RS, Gradle, Bamboo, Bit Bucket, JIRA and Service Now.
Java Mule Developer
- Developed the application using Agile methodology and participated in Scrum meetings
- Designed use case diagrams, class diagrams, sequence diagrams and object diagrams to model the detail design of the application using UML.
- Worked on MuleSoft Anypoint API platform on designing and implementing Mule API’s.
- Strong knowledge and hands on experience in documenting and designing REST API's using RAML File.
- Created http inbound & outbound flows, routing, orchestration, transformations and Security of Mule ESB application using Oauth.
- Involved in unit testing and writing the MUnit Test cases for the Mule flows.
- Consumed WSDL provided by Web Service using SOAP protocol to communicate with external applications and Vendors. Used Soap UI to manually connect to the web service and check data.
- Designed and developed ESB/SOA Mule flows for integration of services with underlying systems, following Established enterprise integration patterns based on latest Mule versions.
- Data transformation using built-in transformers, and Data weaver.
- Used Mule to configure Inbound and Outbound messages for message transformation between applications.
- Created Request transformer, Response transformers, Custom Components and configured them in Mule-config.xml.
- Created Mule Flow using End Point, Connector and Component bean using Mule ESB to communicate client/server systems.
- Created Mule ESB helper class to call the Mule flow, connection end point and connectors directly from Java Component instead of creating another Mule Flow.
- Used Mule Data Mapper, Custom transformers for mapping flat file structures to Salesforce interface structures.
- Worked on creating SOAP web services in Mule, Consumption of SOAP web services for downstream systems.
- Used Mule ESB CXF component in the Mule configuration file to consume SOAP web services.
- Used AJAX to send asynchronous requests to the server.
- Implemented Spring MVC Framework. Used Spring Dependency Injection to inject required services
- Implemented Persistence layer using Hibernate to interact with the Oracle database. Used Hibernate Framework for object relational mapping and persistence.
- Worked with JMS as messaging service. Using JMS to send email or notify clients who have subscribed particular services.
- Developed J-Unit test cases for unit testing in Test Driven Development (TDD).
- Logging framework Log4J is used for log messages. Implemented Log4J for application logging and to troubleshoot issues in debug mode.
- Involved in Quality Control Activities such as defect tracking, fixing using JIRA.
- Used Gradle to build war files to deploy on WebLogic Server and used Jenkins for continuous integration.
- Used source configuration management version controller as SVN.
Environment: Java, Spring IOC, Mule ESB 3.3/3.5.1, RAML, Anypoint, AOP, MVC, Hibernate, Tomcat Server, Oracle 11g-SQL, SVN, Maven, Web Services- REST, SOAP, JAX-WS, JAX-RS, J-Unit, Soap UI, Oracle Database 11g.
Java ESB Developer
- Coordinated closely with client’s Enterprise Architecture team in signing off the design of the application.
- Involved in design and development of modules in the application.
- Responsible to enhance the UI using HTML, Java Script, XML, CSS as per the requirement and providing the client side using JQuery validations.
- Implemented MVC architecture using Spring MVC framework.
- Composing the application classes as Spring Beans using Spring IOC/Dependency Injection.
- Coded various business process methods required for creation of Web Service related to Customer Information and provided information using SOAP, WSDL, JAX-WS/JAX-RS and RESTful WS.
- Written code and developed activities for large projects especially in a SOA environment with Mule ESB 3.5.
- Extensively used Mule Components that include JAXB, FTP, SFTP and JDBS Connectors.
- DAO layer implementation using JPA and DB connector of Mule ESB.
- Worked on Maven during build process also modified pom.xml to use latest libs and specifications.
- Worked in build process, such as running build scripts to check out the code from SVN, to build it and deploying under UNIX boxes also running Web Sphere deploy, startup scripts.
- Involved in creating http inbound & outbound flows and orchestration using XPath using MULE ESB.
- Coordinated in all testing phases and worked closely with Performance testing team to create a baseline for the new application.
- Involved in achieving minimum percentage of code coverage for unit tests, which was a requirement for committing to a repository.
Environment: Java/J2EE, Mule ESB 3.5, Active MQ, HTML, Java Script, Spring IOC, MVC, XML, XSD, XSLT, Junit, My-SQL, Maven, Web Services- SOAP, JAX-WS, JAX-RS, Web Logics 10.3.3, Log4j, Unix, MS Visio, JIRA.
- Involved in gathering system requirements for the application and worked with the business team to review the Requirements.
- Involved in development of middle layer business methods, which incorporated the core business functionality using singleton beans.
- Developed code for MVC architecture using Struts framework using Action Form, Action Class and Action Mapping.
- Developed iBatis in Data Access Layer to access and update information in the database.
- Used iBatis object relational data mapping framework to persist and retrieve the data from database.
- Wrote SQL commands and Stored Procedures to retrieve data from Oracle database.
- Developed Message Driven Beans (MDBs) for receiving and processing data from IBM MQ Series using JMS.
- Consumed REST web service to expose the business methods and application logic to external services.
- Done with WebLogic server configurations set up & deploying application.
- Used Test driven development framework is JUnit.
- Enhanced proper application logging functionality using log4j API.
- Involved in evaluating the code quality using Check style tool.
- Experience in Designing and deployingAWSsolutions using S3, EBS, Elastic Load Balancer and Auto scaling groups.
- Optimized volumes and EC2 instances & Created multi AZ VPC instances.
- Used Maven for building and deploying Application.
- Used EMMA tool for measuring and reporting java code coverage.
- Used source configuration management version controller as a SVN.