- Techno - Functional Product Manager with over 15 years of experience in managing cross functional teams in Investigative Technology, Fintech, and various other IT based Industries.
- Proven leadership, use of Technical & Business Expertise, Data Driven Decisions to help establish credibility, drive consensus, and lead without authority,
- Passionate to navigate complex technologies and ambiguous needs. Planning and Managing Business Goals with Cloud Solutions and Services. Drive resiliency, process improvements, competitive advantage and bottom-line gains through use of DevOps Technologies and Agile practices.
Languages: Java, C, C++, Python
Cloud Platforms: AWS, Azure, Electric-Cloud, VmWare
CI CD: Ansible, OpenShift, EKS, Docker, Jenkins, Chef, Puppet, Elastic CloudSecurity | Monitoring ELK Stack, IAM
Frameworks: J2EE, Spring MVC, Spring Boot, Play
Machine Learning: PyTorch, TensorFlow & Keras
Data | Analytics: Spark, Kafka, Hadoop, Tableau, Splunk, Oracle, Quick Sight, Tableau
Management: Jira, Confluence, Whiteboard, APTTUS, Solar Winds, ServiceNow. OnePPM
Sr DevOps Delivery Manager
- Own and Lead development of all operations of products and processes which contributed to a sales growth by 32% and securing long-term business and sustaining overall project success.
- Drive implementation of a scalable framework to support analytics & reporting with Big data & Machine Learning under technology transformation initiative.
- Helped conduct SAFe® Scaled Agile training programs that helped attain $100k/year in revenue
- Oversaw Initiation & Implementation of Identity Management and Risk reporting products
- Proven ability to work across multiple technology groups to drive product execution
- Effective strategic and execution capabilities to advance long term product road-map while delivering on near term requirements
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Very effective at collaborating internally and externally at all organization levels and stakeholders
- Ensure IT solutions meet requirements for security, availability, capacity, resiliency, and performance in a way that is efficient and supportable, reducing overall support costs.
- Understand business needs and partnering with appropriate IT counterparts to recommend technology solutions.
- Ensure mission execution, lead and facilitate teams through development and delivery, guides the transition to and implementation of Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe), act as Agile Product Owner Sync and Scrum of Scrum Master, and act as an Agile and SAFe facilitator at the Portfolio, Program, and Team levels (Value level, as applied).
- Facilitate Release, Sprint and Kanban activities, Agile Release Train (ART) execution, and delivery of end-to-end value through DevOps.
- Track and report the performance to the Stakeholders. Resolve and/or escalate impediments to Leadership and Management as required.
- Focus on Security and Compliance standards such as GLB, DPPA
Sr Technical Consultant
- Managed and grew $2 million account for Cloud Applications
- Spearheaded Infrastructure renovation and implemented a system that improved reliability, efficiency and established scalability for future growth
- Managed product discovery, design, development and release phase
- Built and tracked product scope, product strategy, budget, and timeline; managed requirements; maintained backlog; oversaw UX/UI, development and QA workflow
- Skills in writing customer-centric documentation for the product backlog.
- Strong emphasis on teamwork and close collaboration across all roles and functions
- Ability to provide appropriate and informed guidance and business direction.
- Ability to prioritize across multiple competing interests and recognize situations requiring escalation.
- Demonstrated training and change management experience.
- Ability to groom the feature backlog to enable accelerated software development while ensuring coordination across teams and alignment with stakeholder expectations
Environment: Scrum, Kanban, VmWare, IBM Cloud Orchestrator, Lamp Stack, Atlassian Jira, IBM Marketing Cloud, Oracle Portal.
Technical Product Consultant
- Restored $20M project by achieving client satisfaction.
- Established and managed Big Data R&D team responsible for projected revenue growth of $10M.
- Defined project success criteria; integrated A/B testing and Key Performance Indicators
- Improved product performance through data analytics and content management
- Built product scope and budget based on user research; managed requirement and feature backlog
- Oversaw application development, API integration, launch strategy, and pricing
- Reported to C-level executive on project progress and expansion strategy
- Worked with business partners in setting up SLA, pricing, sales forecast and, marketing plans
- Lead product roll-out and training to drive user adoption and gather feedback from improvements
Environment: Jira, Confluence, Hadoop, Pentaho, Oracle, Rabbit MQ, Web Methods, MKS Integrity, MS Project, Risk Mitigation, Issue resolution, Deployment and Testing.