- 7+ years of experience in Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) including requirements analysis, design specification, code development, code integration, testing and deployment using Object Oriented Analysis and Design (OOAD) with Java/J2EE.
- Around 3+ years of experience on Mule ESB Enterprise edition. Have experience working on Mule API manager and RAML over Anypoint Studio, Anypoint Cloud - Hub, API Gateway, and Management.
- Mule Certifieddeveloper(MCD - Integration and API Associate) expertise in designing and building API's.
- Expertise in developing teh integration workflows using an ESB framework.
- Developed Mule ESB projects for teh services with synchronous and asynchronous mule flows.
- Expertise in SOA (service-oriented architecture) frameworks and Web services integration via SOAP, REST, JSON, XML, XSLT, XPATH, XQuery, WSDL JAX RS, JAX WS, and Java.
- Extensively worked on both Enterprise and Community edition of MULE ESB. Have an experience working MuleAPI manager and RAML. In-depth experience in CRM business processes like Account Management, Case Management.
- Strong application combination encounter utilizing Mule ESB with Connectors, changes, Routing, ActiveMQ, JMS and RabbitMQ. Information Transformations utilizing Mule ESB.
- Have an experience in integrating Salesforce, SAP, spring frameworks, spring beans and web services using Mule ESB.
- Experience in using Mule Connectors like FTP, FILE, SFTP, IMAP, VM as part of Integration Usage.
- Experience in sending Mule Applications to Mule ESB and Mule CloudHub alongside involvement in arranging log and cautioning in CloudHub.
- Experienced in Web Services approach for Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) and publishing Web Services both SOAP & REST (consume and implementations) that include several components like SOAP, WSDL, XSD, DTD, JAX-RPC, JAX-WS, JAX-RPC, WS-I and Apache Axis.
- Strong experience in XML related technologies including XSD, DTD, XSLT, XPATH, DOM, SAX, JAXP, JAXB, XML-RPCand XML Beans.
- Strong experience in J2EE design patterns like Data Access Object, Business Delegate, Service Locator, Session Facade, Singleton, Factory, Strategy, Abstract Factory, Adapter, MVC etc.
- Expertise in DB Design, DB normalization, writing SQL queries & PL/SQL Stored Procedures, Functions, Triggers, Sequences, Indexes and Views etc.
- Extensively dealt with Core Java ideas like Multithreading, Inheritance, Abstraction, Encapsulation, Polymorphism, Exception Handling, and Collections Framework.
- Experience in Unit testing using JUnit, Mockito, Selenium. Good experience on version management tools GIT, TFS, CVS, SVN and Clear Case.
- Experienced in different IDEs like Eclipse, RAD, and NetBeans, AnyPoint Studio and Maven for development.
Mule Runtime: Mule Runtime (4.0), (3.9), (3.8)
Data Bases: Oracle, DB2, MongoDB, MS SQL - SQL & PL/SQL
Web Technologies: HTML, DHTML, CSS, JSP, AJAX, Java Script
Java Technologies: J2EE, Servlets, JDBC, JSP, JSTL, EJB, Struts, Spring, Hibernate
Unit Testing: Munit, Junit, Jenkins, JIRA, Workday, Mockito
Design Tools: Microsoft Visio, Rational Rose, ERWin
XML Technologies: XML, DTD, XSD, JAXP (DOM & SAX), JAXB, XSLT
IDE Tools: Anypoint Studio 6.5, Anypoint Studio 7.3 Eclipse, Microsoft Visual Studio
Confidential, Rosemont, IL
Sr. MuleSoft Developer
- Creating Flows, Sub Flows, Exception strategy, Data Mapper and Data Weave transformation in Mule configure.
- Used Mule ESB in designing teh application as a middleware between teh third -party system and teh customer side system.
- Worked on API's to integrate Oracle Database.
- Integrated Web services with teh halp of WSDL and Web Service Consumer component to get updates from teh third parties.
- Used Bitbucket for repository.
- Used Log4J components for logging. Performed daily monitoring of log files and resolve issues.
- Created API's using RAML in API Designer and generated teh respective Mule flows in Anypoint Studio.
- Involved in installing and configuring Eclipse IDE, Anypoint Studio for development
- Actively involved in getting teh QA, UAT and production issues resolved and tracked them using JIRA.
- Developed a RAML based REST web service API's using API Kit Router in Mule.
- Understanding teh general configuration of a Splunk Plugin in MuleSoft.
- Knowledge of testing API and mule application using POSTMAN.
- Used Data Mapper as well as Data Weave for data transformations and data validations within flows & sub flows.
Environment: Mule ESB, Maven, Active MQ, RAML, YAML, Any Point Studio, JEE development, Swagger, Apache-Maven, XML, IBM, Oracle SQL, Bitbucket, Bamboo.
Confidential, Minnesota, MN
Sr. MuleSoft Developer.
- Used Mule ESB in planning teh application as a middleware between teh outsider framework and teh client-side framework.
- Followed teh guidelines of SAFe Agile methodology of SDLC for project management, certified SAFe practitioner.
- Created teh MULE ESB artifacts, created flows and configured teh MULE configuration files, install & deployed teh application.
- Implemented Mule flows for each entity with retry mechanisms with private flows.
- Created HTTP inbound & outbound flows, routing, orchestration, transformations and Security of MULE ESB application using OAuth.
- Played an active role in development activities for large projects in a SOA (Service-Oriented Architecture) environment with MuleESB.
- Hands-on experience creating Mule Message flows in Any Point Studio employing Mule Building Blocks such as connectors, filters, transformers.
- Used DataWeave for data transformations and data validations in flows & sub flows.
- Hands on experience working API Manager, EPM Manager and Exchange in Anypoint CloudHub, to evaluate managing performance in necessity of reaching performance goals.
- Business requirements gathering and analysis by interacting with teh customer.
- Configuring teh Mule process for fetching teh data from topic and makes web service calls to teh middle tier Mule ESB for processing and put teh data on teh Cloud hub.
- Integrated applications using MuleSoftESB for orchestrating teh services. Designed enterprise services using RAML and REST based APIs.
- Created teh Mule ESB artifacts and configured and deployed teh Mule configuration files.
- Converted EDI files to XML and JSON and from XML and JSON to EDI, developed EDI transformations to java objects and pushed them by using teh Salesforce OAuth connector.
- Implemented RAML, YAML & Property files for different entity creations, created YAML files for new API's and YAML configurations for batch message service.
- Worked with MuleSoftconnectors and transformers. Used various transformers in Mule ESB based on use case and implemented teh custom transformations.
- Processed transformation of requests to payload to make secured Web service call using Mule data mapper and XSLT.
- Developed Mule applications using JSON, XML, XPath using Any point studio.
- Written Application code and development activities in SOA environment using Mule ESB.
- Well versed in developing applications using MVC architecture.
- Involved in designing and documenting REST APIs using RAML.Developed enterprise services using RAML and REST based APIs using Basic authentications.
- Experienced in using RESTful web services for making use of HTTP protocol between client and server.
Environment: JDBC, Mule ESB, Maven, EDI, Active MQ, RAML, YAML, Any Point Studio, JEE development, Swagger, Apache-Maven, XML, WebLogic, Oracle 10g- PL/SQL, DOJO, Web Services - REST, WSDL, SOAP, JAX-RS, OAuth, CloudHub.
Confidential, Centre Valley, PA
- Built Proof of Concept (POC) for teh Inbound, and Outbound modules to call teh third-party vendor API’s using MuleSoft and Java.
- Followed Agile methodology to emphasize face-to-face communication over written documents and make sure that iteration is passing through a full software development cycle, Scrum Process for teh Project Implementation of teh backlogs.
- Used Mule ESB in designing teh application as a middleware between teh third -party system and teh customer side system.
- Work closely with functional leads/PMs to understand teh partner integration requirements and Integrated different enterprise applications based on teh designed architecture.
- Experience in Configuring teh Mule process for fetching teh data from topic and makes web service calls to teh middle tier Mule ESB for processing.
- Experience in MuleSoft Anypoint API platform on designing and implementing Mule APIs.
- Used DataWeave for data transformations and data validations within flows & sub flows.
- Implemented synchronous and Asynchronous messaging scopes using Active MQ in Mule and used Database Connectors to connect with respective systems using Mule ESB.
- Used AMQP Endpoint to connect RabbitMQ.
- Experience in Integration of Mule ESB system while utilizing MQ Series, HTTP and File system.
- Used Mule components that includes File Transport, SMTP Transport, Exception handling, FTP/SFTP Transport, JDBC Connector, and Transaction Manager.
- Involved in RAML designing using API designer and exposed them using API portal services.
- Hands on Experience in Developing RESTful/SOAP web services in Mule ESB based on SOA architecture.
- Developed Java Web applications (API) called by Java batch apps using RESTful web-services to provide response in JSON format.
- Designed various Class Diagrams, Service layer designs and implemented these in teh code in Eclipse IDE
- Configured server setting properties and Database drivers and Utilized custom logging framework for Mule ESB application
- Used integration Patterns, integration tools, EAI, Transformations, XML Schemas, and XSLT.
- Worked on Integrations using MuleSoft ESB environments for both on premise and Cloud Hub environments.
- Involved in creation & deployment of teh application, done with unit testing by writing teh MUnit test case and Provided production support by debugging system issues.
Environment: Mule, Any point studio, Oracle, CXF, SOAP, REST, Sales force, GitHub, Active MQ, RAML, YAML, Rally, Munit, SOAP UI, Postman, JSON, Junit, HTML, JIRA, DataWeave, ActiveMQ
Confidential, Santa Clara, CA
- Used Agile/Scrum methodology to emphasize face-to-face communication over written documents and make sure that iteration is passing through a full software development cycle.
- Designed UML diagrams like Use case, Class and Activity diagram based on teh requirements gatheird.
- Developed teh integration workflows using anMuleSoftESB framework. Done with integrations using connectors such as Sale force, VM connectors, Database, HTTP (used Postman initially for testing to invoking teh flows), FTP and File Connectors.
- Involved in creating HTTP inbound & outbound flows and orchestration using XPath using MuleSoft ESB.
- Interpreted and re-wrote teh Data Mapper code using DataWeave in teh MuleSoft flow.
- Used Database Connectors to connect with respective systems using Mule ESB.
- Had written MUnit test cases to validate teh Mule flows and done with asynchronous messaging using Active MQ.
- Implemented asynchronous messaging using Active MQ and AWS suite and Involved in design
- Created MULE ESB artifact and configured teh MULE configuration files and deployed.
- Created Mule ESB flows using Anypoint Studio, performed payload transformation & developed middleware frameworks for routing teh messages to appropriate systems.
- Developed Mule ESB projects for teh services with synchronous and asynchronous Mule flows.
- Developed Mule flows to integrate Data from various sources into Database, from Active MQ topics and queues, some transformations were also done at teh integration layer.
- Extensively used Mule components that include Data Weave, JAXB, File Transport, SMTP Transport, FTP/SFTP Transport, and JDBC Connector.
- Used GIT as a version and source controlling tool and deployed teh application On Premise as well as on CloudHub.
- Designed and developed enterprise services using RAML and REST based APIs and used REST Postman for testing and Developed RESTful based on RAML using both AnyPoint Studios and AnyPoint API Platform.
- Integrated with Maven repositories in our current project using AnyPoint studio.
- Used MUnit for mocking and unit testing mule flows and Implemented cluster-based approach while deploying applications in QA and PROD environments.
AstraZeneca, Wilmington, DE
Sr. Java Developer.
- Involved in various phases of Software Development Life Cycle, such as requirements gathering, modelling, analysis, design and development.
- Ensured clear understanding of customer's requirements in validating teh business process analysis of customer before developing teh final proposal.
- Experience working in Agile development following SCRUM process, Sprint and daily stand-up meetings.
- Generated Use case diagrams, Activity flow diagrams, Class diagrams and Object diagrams in teh design phase.Used Java Design Patterns like DAO, Singleton etc.
- Involved in building a single page and cross browser compatible web application using Angular-JS (Angular routing) and bootstrap.
- Written SQL Statements for retrieving and updating data with varied complexity and used JDBC Connections and WebSphere Connection pool for database access.
- Involved in implementing multithreaded environment to generate messages.
- Prepared Technical Design documents with UML diagrams using Microsoft Visio.
- Used Struts tag libraries (like html, logic, tab, bean etc.) and JSTL tags in teh JSP pages.
- Developed authentication and authorization mechanisms.
- Developed UI tests with Protractor and Java tests in JUnit and used GIT for version control.
- Participated in coding Spring AOP components for teh Logging, Exception handling and Transactional Model to handle many requests.
- Involved in bug fixing and for teh new enhancements, handling teh production issues and provides immediate solution.
- Configured connection pooling using WebLogic application server. Developed and Deployed teh Application on WebLogic using ANT build.xml script.
- Developed SQL queries and stored procedures to execute teh backend processes using Oracle.
- Developed SOAP based Web services using WSDL, SOAP, JAX-WS, and AXIS.
- Produced as well as consumed RESTful Web services using Jersey API's.
- A Test-Driven Development (TDD) Agile/Scrum Methodology TEMPhas been followed.
- Deployed application on WebLogic Application Server and development using Eclipse.
Confidential, San Deigo, CA
- Worked in an Agile Test-Driven Development environment with frequently changing requirements and actively participating in daily meetings and reviews.
- Designed and implemented an application using Spring Boot, Spring MVC, Spring IOC, Spring Annotations, Spring AOP, Spring Transactions, Spring JDBC, Couch Base.
- Designed and developed teh REST based Micro services using teh Spring Boot, Spring Data with JPA.
- Developed sundry J2EE components like Servlets, JSP, JSTL, AJAX, SAX, XSLT, JAXP, JNDI, LDAP, JMS, and MQ Series by utilizing RAD.
- Developed teh DAO layer for teh existing applications using Spring, Hibernate and developed various business logic and reports using HQL and Hibernate Criteria.
- Experienced in deploying J2EE applications over servers like Apache Tomcat 3.x, and WebLogic, WebSphere servers. Deploying applications using Lambda, ECS and Docker containers and utilizing CI/CD processes.
- Done Configuration of different Mule connectors like HTTP, Database, File, JDBC, FTP, SFTP.
- Used Spring Data Framework to use teh features of Spring JDBC and Spring ORM classes like JDBC Template to perform teh database operations by connecting to Data sources available.
- Involved in JDBC Integration of teh components with web applications, integration with teh WebLogic.
- Built a RESTful API to save and retrieve agent information in Java using Spring MVC,Apache CXF, and JAX-RS.
- Develop UI tests with Protractor and Java tests in JUnit and used GIT for version control.
Environment: Java, J2EE, Spring (MVC, IOC, AOP, Boot), Hibernate, Mockito, jQuery, HTML, Boot Strap, WordPress, Maven, XML, JIRA, JMS, Selenium, IntelliJ, GIT, AWS, JSON, Jenkins, TOAD, JBoss, Web Sphere.
Confidential, Palm Beach, FL
- Used Java & J2EE design patterns.
- Involved in a complete Software development lifecycle including Analysis, Design, Implementation, Testing, and Maintenance employed SCRUM methodology of Agile model.
- Involved in writing database queries, stored procedures, functions and Involved in writing JDBC code to get database connectivity.
- Developed Deployment descriptor using XML files, jar file and then deployed teh Bean.
- Designing teh database and coding of SQL, PL/SQL, Triggers and Views using IBM DB2.
- Involved in developing JSP pages for IPA pages and implement business logic and database connectivity.
- Implemented Struts Framework (Action & Controller Classes) for dispatching requests to appropriate classes.
- Used Struts Validation for validation of user input as per teh business logic and initial data loading.
- Co-ordinate Application testing with teh halp of a testing team.
- Implemented server-side validations and developed model classes.
- Involved in teh Database structuring and Tables creation needed for teh project.
- Implemented Remote and Home interfaces for teh Bean.
- Ran ERA report in local machine & fixed check styles & Find bugs issues, tracked defects using Quality Center TEMPeffectively.
- Involved in unit testing using JUNIT and Integration testing, build & deployment using Ant.
Environment: Java, JSP, Servlets, Struts frame work, Java Script, CSS, JDBC, Oracle, Java beans, Struts Validation framework, Windows/UNIX, Ant, JUNIT, Web Logic application server, SQL Developer.
Confidential, Gujarat, IN
- Experience in Creating JDBC applications to access and query a database and Manage Transactions in JDBC.
- Involved in teh full software development life cycle of teh project from analysis and design to testing and deployment.
- Extensive use of core Java Collections, Generics, Exception Handling, and Design Patterns for functionality, such as portfolio summary and user information.
- Design E-R graphs and relationship among different database tables, Creation tables with low coupling.
- Wrote PL/SQL Queries, stored procedures, triggers and prepared statements.
- Hands on experience in Developing test cases and performed unit test using JUnit Framework and Used Agile Methodology for teh development of teh project and built code using Eclipse and deploy it using Apache Tomcat
- Developed J2EE applications using (Java Servlets, JSP, XML, JDBC and Web Services) on Windows and UNIX Systems and Used JSPs and Servlets to provide dynamic content to teh HTML pages.
- Created JDBC applications to access and query a database and Manage Transactions in JDBC.
- Experience in developing web applications using Spring MVC and Hibernate.
- Wrote Stored Procedures, Views and Sequences to support database related function.
- Monitored teh log files on a regular basis in UNIX environment and Prepared Unit Test Cases and worked closely with QA teams to thoroughly test teh application
- Developed SQL queries to interact with teh database and Assure code quality and adherence to coding standards on projects
Environment: JAVA, J2EE, JDBC, JSP, MySQL, UNIX, HTML, CSS, PL/SQL, JUNIT, Apache, Spring MVC, IBM WebSphere