- Almost7yearsof experience in the field of web application development including client/server communication
- Experience incross browser compatibilityamongst major browsers like Chrome, Safari, Firefox and IE
- Experience wifbackbone.js, as well as familiarity wifnode.jsandangular.js,Gulp.
- 3+ years of professional AngularJS experience including noledge of Directives, Services, and Filters
- Experience working in awaterfall, agile, scrum environment
- Excellent debugging skills and understanding of OOP, MVC
- Experience working in an IDEs like Eclipse as well as text editors like vi or Notepad++, Sublime Text, Eclipse.
- Experienced in front end and middle ware frameworks like JSF, Wicket, GWT, AJAX, EJBs and JUnit.
- Experienced in database like SQL, Oracle to manage tables, views, indexes, sequences, stored procedures, functions, triggers and packages.
- Experience in Content Management Systems.
- As a nodeJs developer can work on both the server side and client side.
- Exposure to Application Servers like Web Logic, IBM Web Sphere, JBoss and Apache Tomcat Web Server.
- Very Good Knowledge about the Oracle tools like SQL*PLUS, TOAD.
- Good noledge on express.js web frameworks
- Experience providing and consuming SOA Web services, Restful web services, SOAP, XML - RPC, and JSON.
- Strong experience on core java concepts like Spring, Hibernate, Collections, etc.
- Proficient on working wif CSS Background, CSS Layouts, CSS positioning, CSS text, CSSborder, CSS margin, CSS padding, CSS table, Pseudo classes, Pseudo elements and CSS behaviors in CSS.
- Excellent communication skills, proven track record and experience collaborating wif team members to drive results
- Highly motivated, strong analytical skills and ability to deliver in fast paced, high stress environment.
- Hands on experience working on different browsers like Safari, Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox and Google chrome and checking cross browser compatibility
Servers: Apache Tomcat, Apache HTTP Web Server
Databases& java Platforms: plSQL, MySQL, java,J2EE
SDLC: Agile, Waterfall
OS: Windows, Linux
Confidential, Phoenix- AZ
- Involved in complete SDLC life cycle - Designing, Coding, Testing, Debugging and Production Support for over 4+ projects.
- Worked closely wif Business Analysts in understanding the technical requirements of each project and prepared the use cases for different functionalities and designs.
- Work in close collaboration wif internal customers and teams to develop strategies dat address product content and overall user experience design for Catalyst’sclients.
- Developed new features to meet thespecificationsas set out by lead developer.
- Designed new classes and functionalities using various OOPs concepts for CRM application for customer service, especially using dynamic polymorphism concept.
- Worked wif key stake holders to meet requirements and drive resultswif extensive usage ofHTML4/5, CSS2/3, AJAX andjQuery.
- experience in developing Web and Enterprise Applications using technologies Java/J2EE, Spring, Struts and Hibernate.
- Implemented the MVC architecture usingbackbone.js, NodeJs and angular.js
- Creating a range loop directive in angular js
- Responsible for checking cross browser compatibility and hence worked on different browsers like safari, internet explorer, Firefox and Google chrome.
- Involved in resolving many critical Production Issues while solving them in time. Also provided Level 1 support for production (online) issues.
Confidential, Charlotte, NC
- Worked wif teams where requirements are continuously being implemented, tested and improved (agile).
- Implemented client facing mobile specificresponsive webpage, a client-facing desktop version of the website, as well as internal website wif various levels of privileges.
- Developed the presentation layer usingHTML5 and CSSaccording to internalstandards and guidelines, includingclient side validation andclient-server communication using JSON over HTTP.
- Handled all aspects of the web applicationdevelopmentincluding maintaining, testing, debugging, deploying & maintenance.
- Worked onCross-Browser compatibilityand fixed the bugs, for several browsers.
- Designed the table less web applications using CSS and wif the help of and tags as perW3C standards.
- Responsible for website user interface design; contributing to content,layouts, navigation, interaction flow and terminology. Collaborating on paper prototyping, specifications and graphical design using various tools.
- Working wif REST services to integrating the endpoints using apache camel cxfrs
- Java applications, e-commerce, and performing custom web development. must be proficient in current and emerging web-based technologies to include, but not limited to Java, Node, Rails, PHP, AJAX wif JSON/XML, etc.
- Implemented the MVC architecture usingnode.js
- Nodejs using to create server side and networking applications
- Converting wireframes in templates including creation of brand identity, web site header, menu, information containers, grid styles, navigation, forms, buttons, icons, images, User components and application widgets creation wif suitable color schemes.
Confidential, Los Angeles, CA
Front End Developer
- Worked on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Formulate and define system scope and objective based on user needs and thorough understanding of business processes.
- Participated in numerous creative brainstorm sessions wif strategists, storyboards, design specifications, and screen layouts dat were shared wif Directors and other team members.
- Developed web presentation layer using HTML and CSS according to internal standards and guidelines.
- Handled all aspects of the web application including maintaining, testing, debugging, deploying and printing
- Responsible for the design of client websites right from the conceptualization stage to its
- Implemented the MVC architecture using angular.js
- Binding a single directive to, multiple priorities on the same element in angularjs
- Worked wif teams where requirements are constantly being implemented, tested and improved.
- Worked on Template JS frameworks like dust.js, jade
- Worked on Cross-Browser compatibility and fixed the bugs for several browsers.
- Designed the table less web applications using CSS and wif the help of and tags as per W3C standards.
- Monitor end users activities using Omniture and track key information for user Interactions wif web application.
- Managing the use and development of the Traceability matrix and participates in design review ensuring dat all requirements have been integrated.
- Continuously provide input to project management activities throughout the project lifecycle, influencing scope, risk plan, project plan, issues and status.
- Designed and development of Web pages usingPHP, HTML, CSSincludingAjaxcontrols and XML
- Involved in configuring the shopping cart for e-commerce website.
- Validated input values to make sure dat they will be accepted before they are submitted to the server.
- Drove multiple component design sessions parallel, creating design artifacts according to specifications
- Worked closely wif third party vendors
Front End Web Developer
- Involved in extensiveHTML coding.
- Interacted wif clients to understand their existing applications and design the site according to their system requirements.
- Worked wif business analysts to understand their business models and goals and help define strategy, content, and features.
- Developed web forms usingHTMLfor the application
- Participated in day-to-day meeting, status meeting, strong reporting and TEMPeffective communication wif project manager and developers.
- Participated in bug thrashing sessions to discuss andresolve bugs wif developers.
- Designed web pages and used applications dat meet business and user goals through a positive user experience.