- 6+ years of extensive experience in Software Development Life Cycle, Web Application Design, Development, Programming, Testing, Support Maintenance, and End - User support using Java/J2EE technologies.
- Proficient in implementing MVC (Model View Controller) Architecture for enterprise applications in Spring, Hibernate, JSF, EJB, Struts, JMS frameworks.
- Hands-on experience in different modules (Spring MVC, ORM, JDBC, DAO and AOP) of Spring Application Framework.
- Experience in writing complex SQL Queries, PL/SQL, Stored Procedures, Triggers, Cursors, and Functions, Strong database skills wif Oracle, Toad tool for database modeling
- Expertise in deploying web application using Web/Application Servers like Apache Tomcat, JBoss, WebSphere and WebLogic Application Server
- Good working knowledge in version control tools like CVS, SVN, GIT and Rational Clear Case
- Worked wif deployments on Ant, Maven, Jenkins and Deployment script.
- Experience in developing UML use cases, class, sequence and deployment diagrams using Rational Rose and Microsoft Visio.
- Experienced in using Operating Systems like Windows NT/XP/Vista/7/8, Linux.
- Good knowledge and experience in various development methodologies like Agile Extreme Programming (XP), SCRUM Methodologies.
- Good Knowledge of using IDE Tools like Eclipse, NetBeans, Rational Application Developer (RAD) for Java/J2EE application development.
- Strong technical background, excellent analytical ability, problem solving, decision-making, good communication skills, team player and goal oriented, wif a commitment towards excellence.
Languages: JAVA, UML, WSDL, C++, C, PL/SQL, SQL
Technologies/ Frameworks: JAVA, J2EE, Core Java, JSP, Servlet, Java Beans, JDBC, JNDI, Web Services, Hibernate, Spring, JSF, Struts, Tiles, EJB, AJAX, SOAP, JMS, XSL, XML.
Application Server/ Web Server: IBM WebSphere Application Server, BEA WebLogic, Tomcat, JBoss, IBM HTTP Server, IIS
Modeling Language/Tools: UML, MS Visio, Rational Rose Enterprise Edition
Methodologies: Agile, Waterfall, RUP, OOAD
IDE/ Build Tools: IBM Rational Application Developer, Eclipse, Maven, ANT
Database: Oracle, SQL Server, MS Access, DB2
Testing Frameworks: JUnit, Struts Test Case
Config. Mgmt. Tools: Rational Clear Case, MS Visual Source Safe
Other: Log4J, MQ Series, JUnit, SVN, CVS, Jenkins, Rally, Splunk
Confidential, Salt Lake City, UT
- Developed teh application using Agile methodology and participated in Scrum meetings
- Designed Use Case Diagrams, Class Diagrams and Sequence Diagrams and Object Diagrams to model teh detail design of teh application using UML.
- Developed User Interface using HTML5, CSS3, AngularJS and Bootstrap for creating dynamic web application.
- Involved in implementing JQuery for providing interactive user interfaces.
- Involved in intense User Interface (UI) operations and client side validations using AJAX toolkit.
- Developed web Components using JSP, Servlets and Server side components using EJB under J2EE Environment.
- Involved in mapping teh real word object wif java objects using MyBatis in teh development of application.
- Developed Servlets and JSPs based on MVC pattern using Spring Framework.
- Used Spring for cross cutting concerns and IOC for dependency injection.
- Designed and developed Enterprise Eligibility business objects and domain objects wif Object Relational Mapping framework such as Hibernate.
- Implemented Persistence layer using Hibernate to interact wif teh Oracle database, Used Hibernate Framework for object relational mapping and persistence.
- Creation of REST Web Services for teh management of data using Apache CXF.
- Used RabbitMQ to send information from mainframe to web and back to mainframe.
- Wrote Stored Procedures, Packages and PL/SQL scripts are used to query teh database.
- Installation and configuration of Development Environment using Eclipse.
- Used Subversion (SVN) for software version control.
- Performed Unit testing using JUnit framework and performance testing using Jmeter.
- Used Jenkins for various tasks to automate teh build process and for teh deployment of teh application in JBoss server.
- Used Splunk for searching, monitoring, and analyzing data and Rally for issue and project tracking.
Java/Front End Developer
- Involved in complete Project Life Cycle includes designing, analysis, coding, testing using Agile (Scrum) methodology.
- Implemented Spring MVC architecture and Spring Bean Factory using IOC. Configured Bean properties using dependency injection.
- Involved in detail design developing use cases, use case diagrams, class diagrams, sequence diagrams and high level activity diagrams using UML from teh requirements.
- Implemented front end changes based on spring integrated wif Struts along wif JSP view and Java code as per requirement.
- Extensive use of AJAX to update teh part of webpage which improved teh performance of teh application.
- Worked on teh Spring framework like Spring IOC and Spring DAO.
- Developed teh spring AOP programming to configure logging for teh application
- Implemented teh caching mechanism in Hibernate to load data from Oracle database.
- Used Spring framework for dependency injection and integrated wif Hibernate and JSF.
- Consumed Web Services using Apache CXF framework for getting remote information
- Developed REST based XML web service integration module using Java, Spring MVC and Axis.
- Used JMS in teh project for sending and receiving teh messages on teh queue.
- Developed PL/SQL procedure for login module and registration module.
- Used ANT scripts to build teh application and deployed on WebSphere Application Server.
- Developed XML Parsing logic using DOM Parsers.
- Executed teh test steps defined in Test Cases manually and reporting teh bugs in JIRA.
- Used ClearCase for Version Control.
- Developed teh application using Eclipse IDE and worked under Agile Environment.
- Performed unit testing using JUNIT framework and used Struts Test Cases for testing Action Classes.
Confidential, Frankfort, KY
- Worked wif Servlets and Struts based multi-tier applications in developing J2EE Components.
- Involved in analysis, design and Implementation applying teh Agile model.
- Use Case and Sequence diagrams were designed in UML using Rational Rose to demonstrate teh behavior of objects in each use case by describing teh objects and teh messages they pass.
- Implemented server side using Spring MVC.
- Experienced wif multithreading and Garbage collection as well as in Concurrency, Exception Handling, File handling.
- Developed application service components and configured beans using Spring IOC, creation of Hibernate mapping files and generation of database schema.
- Developed and Implemented Web Services and used Spring Framework
- Created session EJBs dat retrieved information from teh Oracle database using Spring framework.
- Used JSF messages for handling teh error messages for teh applications
- Implemented enhancements to teh product using JSP, Struts, EJB, and unit testing.
- Prepared framework classes for communication between portal to EJB and Hibernate.
- Implemented Web Services in JAXP based on SOAP protocols using XML and XSLT.
- Used SOAP UI for testing teh Web services by sending an SOAP me/p request
- Used TOAD for database query testing, in teh process of optimizing teh queries
- Used NetBeans for development and WebLogic Application Server for deploying teh web application.
- Utilized Visual Source Safe (VSS) for teh purpose of version Control and source code maintenance needs.
Environment: J2EE, Spring, Struts, JSF, NetBeans, WebLogic, VSS, UML, SOAP, SOAP UI, JAXP, EJB, JQuery, TOAD, WSDL, JSP, Servlet, XML, RAD, Maven, Oracle, Apache Tomcat,, IBM MQ Series, XSLT, Junit
Confidential, Mossville, IL
- Involved in developing teh application using Java/J2EE platform. Implemented teh Model View Control (MVC) structure.
- Used client side java scripting: JQUERY for designing Tabs and Dialog box.
- Used AJAX framework for server communication and seamless user experience.
- Used Spring Core Annotations for Dependency Injection.
- Hibernate was used as Persistence framework mapping teh ORM objects to tables and AOP.
- Responsible to write teh different service classes and utility API which will be used across teh frame work.
- Used Axis to implementing Web Services for integration of different systems.
- Developed Web services component using XML, WSDL, and SOAP wif DOM parser to transfer and transform data between applications as well as consume it.
- Analyzed and Implemented Web Services migrating from JAX-RPC to JAXWS.
- Setup teh Integrated Development and Testing environmentsin order todeploydifferent applications in servers.
- Analyzed and Implemented and migrating from SQL to Oracle.
- Involved in stored Procedures as well as in development skills.
- Used Log4j for teh logging teh output to teh files
- Used JUnit/Eclipse for teh unit testing of various modules.
- Involved in production support, monitoring server and error logs and Foreseeing teh Potential Issues, and escalating to teh higher levels.
Confidential, Bethlehem, PA
Role & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for using AJAX framework wif JQuery implementation for Widgets and Events handling.
- Developed teh web applications using Spring Framework, Hibernate.
- Applied Spring Framework for transaction Management and Spring JDBC for building ORM, and for AOP and Dependency Injection
- Customized third party vendor information using Web services (SOAP and WSDL).
- Developed ORM in JPA, Hibernate and HQL for customizations.
- Developed Message Driven Beans to work wif JMS Queues
- Customized Log4J for maintaining information and debugging.
- Developed tables, Scripts, Stored procedures and Triggers for customizations in DB2.
- Responsible for generating build script using ANT dat compiles teh code, builds a war file and deploys teh application on WebLogic application server.
- Maintain source code using PVCS.
- Providing end to end support for teh testing activities during system testing, UAT.
- Prepared technical documentation of teh application.
- Responsible for closing teh backlog of production related issues.
Environment: Java, J2EE, Spring framework, JSP, JQuery, AJAX, XML, XSL, JMS, JPA, Hibernate, SOAP, WSDL, Log4j, ANT, WebLogic Application Server, DB2, PVCS, Junit
Confidential, Lincolnshire, IL
- Gathered, understood and analyzed teh requirements wif teh design team.
- Designed and developed teh application using MVC design patterns.
- Designed and created class diagrams by using UML.
- Involved in Agile SCRUM methodology.
- Developed Web services component using XML, WSDL, and SOAP wif DOM parser to transfer and transform data between applications.
- Used Axis to implementing Web Services for integration of different systems.
- Involved in developing and coding teh interfaces and classes required for teh application and created appropriate relationships between teh system classes and teh interfaces provided.
- Used JDBC for connectivity to Oracle database.
- Deployed Servlets and JSP pages using Apache Tomcat server.
- Responsible for building projects in deployable files (WAR and JAR files)
- Involved wif teh bug tracking tool Jira about finding bug and fixing it and sending message to teh team.