- Over 7 years of Experience in all phases of Project & Product development life cycle dat includes System Study, Analysis, Design, Development, Integration, Testing, Deployment, Maintenance, Re - Engineering, and Documentation
- Extensive experience in design, development and support Model View Controller using Struts and Spring framework
- Hands on experience in design and development of Java, J2EE, Servlets, JSP, EJB, JDBC, JSF, Struts, XML, XSD, XSLT, X-Path, ANT, Java Script, Web Services, WSDL, SOAP, REST, HIBERNATE, SPRING, PL/SQL, Log4j, JAX-RPC, JAX-WS, RMI, JTA, JMS, SQL
- I have Created reusable solution to maintain proper coding standard across different java project. Proficiency wif teh application servers like WebSphere, WebLogic, JBOSS and Tomcat
- Good Knowledge in XML related technologies such as XML, XSLT (DOM, SAX), XPATH and DTD
- Experience in different frameworks like Struts, Spring, Hibernate and JPA in developing enterprise application
- Experience in developing UML diagrams like Use Case Diagrams and Class diagrams, Sequence Diagrams and Behavior Diagrams
- Developed clients for teh Web Services using apache axis and tested it using SoapUI
- Worked on Web Front End technologies such as Struts, Tag Libraries and Struts custom validation rules, Tiles, JSTL, Java Script, DHTML and XML/XSL
- Good noledge of developing GUI based application using Swings and Java Applets
- Good at JDBC API for connection and access to databases
- Worked on different IDEs such as RAD, Eclipse, Spring Tool Suite STS and deployment using Application Servers Apache Tomcat, BEA WebLogic, WAS and JBoss
- Worked on SOA based technology using Web Services, WSDL and UDDI registry
- Experience wif JUnit, Log4j in developing test cases and determining application functionality and Subversion (SVN), CVS and Visual Source Safe as versioning software tools
- Experience in implementing Design Patterns like Singleton, Factory, Session Facade, MVC, Data Access Object and Business Delegate
- Experienced in RDBMS such as Oracle, MySQL and IBM DB2 databases
- Having Experience on UNIX commands and Deployment of Applications in Server
- Ability to work effectively on teh Linux and OSX platforms.
- Ability to work effectively in cross-functional team environments and experience of providing training to business users.
- Experienced wif Java Multithreaded programming to develop multithreaded modules and applications.
- Good understanding of Business workflow, Business logic and Business methods for further implementation of user requirement in a distributed application environment.
- Quick Learner, effective individual & team player, excellent communication and presentation skills
- TEMPHas very good understanding of agile SCRUM methodology.
- Possess strong logical, analytical and problem solving skills wif positive attitude.
- Team player wif good communication and written skills, also a self-motivated individual wif exemplary analytical and problem solving skills.
Languages: Java, J2EE, SQL, PL/SQL
Enterprise Java: JSP, Servlet, JNDI, JDBC, Log4J API, Java security
Tools & Framework: Struts, Spring, Hibernate, Spring MVC, Spring Web Flow, Spring IOC, Spring AOP, JSF, JUnit, Jasper reports, SOAP UI, Groovy
Web services: SOAP, RESTful, UDDI, WSDL, JAX-RPC, JAX-RS JAX-WS, JAX-B, Axis2, CFX
Web/App Servers: Web Sphere, Apache, Tomcat, JBoss EAP, Web Logic Server
Database: Oracle, SQL-Server, MySQL Server, TOAD
IDEs: Spring Tool Suite, Eclipse, Net Beans, IBM Web Sphere Rational Architect
O-R mapping: Hibernate
Modeling/ CASE Tools: Rational Rose, MS Visio Professional
Testing Tools/ Others: JUnit, Soap UI, Putty, Rational Clear Quest, RTC, StarTeam
Version Control: Tortoise SVN, CVS, Rational Clear case, Git and Mercurial
OS & Environment: Windows Vista/XP/2000/NT, Win 2k Server, Sun Solaris, UNIX, Linux
Design Patterns: MVC, Front Controller, Singleton, Business Delegate and DAO patterns
Confidential . Macon, GA
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Involved in all phases of project from analysis and requirement phase to delivering teh project
- Developed teh functionalities using Agile Methodology and JIRA to track teh stories.
- Implemented RESTful Web services to retrieve data from client side
- Designed front-end presentation logic using JSP, CSS3 and Strut tags
- Implemented Business Logic using Java, Spring, Struts and Hibernate
- Responsible to do performance testing using Apache JMeter, JProfiller, and VisualVM.
- Responsible for production support at all levels of teh project.
- Developed Business objects using POJOs and data access layer using Hibernate framework
- Achieved Dependency injection by creating spring services, spring controllers and DAOs so as to wire objects of business classes
- Implemented DAO pattern to fetch data from database using Hibernate in order to carry out various database operations and also avoid redundant database access statements
- Involved in configuring XML mapping files and POJO objects
- Used Hibernate Transaction Management, Spring/Hibernate Batch Transactions, and Hibernate cache concepts
- Used Spring Web Module integrated wif Java Server Faces (JSF) MVC framework.
- Created DDL and DML SQL scripts for creation of database objects in SQL Server
- Created logical and physical data models putting to practice, concepts of normalization and RDBMS
- Created new tables, stored procedures, functions, views, indexes and constraints, triggers and required SQL tuning to reduce teh response time in teh application
- Focused on Test Driven Development their by creating detailed JUnit tests for every single piece of functionality before actually writing teh functionality
- Used Jenkins to load JAR files from Database required for running teh application
- Used Maven building tool for creating EAR file to be deployed in application servers. It is also used for dependency management of code in application
- Scheduled daily status meetings wifin teh offshore team and also used to communicate teh same to teh onsite team accordingly
- Resolved bugs/defects in application by coordinated wif team members of teh project to assure a positive outcome
- Involved in production support, resolving teh production job failures, interacting wif teh operations support group for resuming teh failed jobs
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
Java/ J2EE Developer
- Designed & Developed Request, ResponseXML schemas (XSD)for teh Module which are part ofSOAP request and response
- Developed service oriented middleware to incorporate two legacy source systems and published them as web-services. Incorporated source system specific business logic in Java code and exposing them as Web Service as per Base profile specifications andWSDLcontract
- Developed Stateless session beans to parse (parser frame work) and process teh user request into domain object (DAO design pattern) to delegate teh business request to teh business delegate object
- Developed necessary parsing and XML construction logic usingXML parser APIs JAXB
- Developed user interface usingJSP, Struts published validation framework to support client side and server side validation
- Used Dependency Injection feature ofSpring frameworkto inject dependency into objects and to wire objects of business classes
- Developed persistence layer Data access objects usingDAO pattern, JDBC, Hibernate
- Developed costume queries using hibernate criteria, nativeSQLandHQL.Developed inheritance domain objects using table per class hierarchy strategy
- Configured EH Cache to load teh static tables into secondary storage area
- Used built in store Procedures to reach teh requirements from teh Client to improve teh response times of teh services
- Developed customized SQL for retrieving teh data from teh database worked wif business and client to reach teh performance parameters
- Developed unit test cases to test business scenarios associated wif each use case sequences
J2EE/ Java developer
- Custom Tags are developed to simplify teh JSP code. UI screens are designed using JSP, CSS, XML and HTML. Client side validations are done using Java Script.
- Developed Servlets and JSP to coordinate teh flow.
- Developed business logic using Session beans and deployed teh generated EAR file in
- Web Logic application Serveris being used to deploy
- Developed Data Access Objects to encapsulate all database specific code using JDBC API., which is used by CMP EJB’s to access teh database.
- Developed a script file (.Js), which is used as common validating file for all JSP’s.
- Created tables, triggers, stored procedures in Oracle Database.
- Involved wif teh team in developing an error handling system for teh whole application using XML/XSL.
- Involved in creating MQ Series Queue Managers, Queues, and Channels for development, testing and production environments.
- Developed components to get teh authentication information from LDAP Server, developed necessary interfaces and implemented a highly complicated programmatic security system.
Environment: J2EE, EJB, Servlets, Java Beans, JSP, JDBC, JMS, Struts, XML, IBM Web Sphere, IBM Web Sphere Application server, Oracle, Solaris, Visual Age for Java, IBM Rational Rose, Rational Clear case, CVS, Java Script, HTML, MQ Series, LDAP
Confidential, Irving, TX
- Worked on design and implementation of Market Place application.
- Worked in Agile development environment.
- Monitoring and recording audit history using role based application, activity of different roles accessing teh site.
- Technical solutions are delivered using technology stack
- Design, execute and define components of teh architecture strategy.
- Utilized JSF, Struts 2, and AJAX for more interactive and graphic user interface.
- Implemented JUnit test cases for Struts/Spring components.
- Built SOAP Web services
- Developed Action Forms, Action classes and Struts Configuration file to handle required UI actions, JSPs for Views.
- Server side presentation layer developed using Struts MVC Framework.
- Different design patterns are used like Business delegate, Singleton, Factory and DAO
- Performed Inheritance based OR mappings in tables to simplify teh data in Hibernate.
- Part in implementation of web services (top-down and bottom-up).
- Took Declarative User Interface was developed using Angular Js
- Interact wif offshore team to coordinate and guide for teh development happening in offshore
- Unit Test Cases are performed using JUnit
- Used Oracle database for SQL, PL/SQL scripts, stored procedures, functions, triggers, Oracle forms/Reports.
- Java Performance Analysis Tool used for Performance Tuning and Optimization
- Worked on Installing and configured WebSphere Application Server.
- For checkout and check in operations wif teh use of CVS
- Responsible in developing high level architecture wif fast improvements
- J2EE MVC Frame Work was followed to design teh architecture
- Interfaces designed using HTML, JSP and Struts - Presentation View
- Developed and implemented Servlets running under JBoss
- Utilized J2EE Data Access Object (DAO) and design patterns for teh business tier and integration Tier layer of teh project
- To exchange significant and reliable information such as loan status report between teh clients and teh bank asynchronously used Java Message Service (JMS).
- Utilized Java message queue to create Message driven beans by consuming messages from Java Message queue.
- Implemented CMP entity beans for persistence of business logic implementation
- By making an extensive use of SQL Query Statements and advanced prepared statement to enhance database interaction code to JDBC API
- Inspection/Review of quality deliverables such as Design Documents.
- Composed SQL Scripts, SQL loader to load reference data and to store procedures
Environment: J2EE (Java Servlets, JSP, Struts), MVC Framework, Apache Tomcat, JBoss, Oracle8i, JMS, SQL, HTML, JDBC, EJB.