- Over 8+ Years of extensive experience as a multi - tier Web-basedclient-server application developer with solid understanding of database designing, development,and installation of different modules.
- Good experience in all facets of SDLC viz. requirement analysis, designs, development, testing, and post implementation revisions.
- Highly accomplished and experienced in Core Java with comprehensive mastery of all Java packages.
- Worked strongly following the Agile (Scrum) methodology.
- Strong experience developing J2EE applications, Enterprise Applications using Java, J2EE, Spring 3.2/4.0 Framework, Hibernate 4.0, PL/SQL, Web Services (SOAP and RESTFUL)andJUnit Testing.
- Experience working in MVC framework using Spring Framework including Spring MVC, Spring Security, Spring IOC, Spring JDBC.
- Experience in designing, developing multi-tier application using J2EE technologies Servlets, JSP, Java Beans, EJB, JNDI, JDBC, JMS, Ant, Log4J, XML DOM, Web Services, SOAP using J2EE design patterns.
- Extensively worked with JMS API for sending messages between two or more clients.
- Hands-on experience in using message brokers such as ActiveMQ and RabbitMQ.
- Experienced with Angular JS directives ng-app, ng-init, ng-model for initialization of Angular JS application data, implemented Angular JS Expressions, Directives, Controllers, filters and created Angular JS service layer.
- Experience in working on modern MEAN Stack- MongoDB, Express, Angular, and Node.
- Implemented various Design Patterns like Model View Controller (MVC), Data Transfer Object (DTO), Data Access Object (DAO), Singleton, Factory, Transfer Object, Session Façade and Business Delegate.
- Expertise in all phases of the System Development Life Cycle Process (SDLC), Agile Software Development, Scrum Methodology and Test Driven Development.
- Strong Experience in database design using PL/SQL to write Stored Procedures, Functions, Triggers and strong experience in writing complex queries, using Oracle 11g, DB2, SQL Server and MySQL.
- Experience in using Version Control Tools GitHub, SVN, Stash,andCVS.
- Worked with Web Application Servers IBM WebSphere, Oracle WebLogic, Apache Tomcat.
- Used Java Messaging Services (JMS) and WebSphere MQ for the reliable and asynchronous exchange of important information such as payment status report.
- Worked on AWS, High Availability Practices and deploying backup/restore infrastructure.
- GoodexperienceinAmazonWebServices(AWS)environmentandgoodknowledgeofAWSservices likeElasticComputeCloud(EC2),ElasticLoad-balancers,ElasticContainerService(DockerContainers), S3, Elastic Beanstalk, Cloud Front, Elastic Filesystem, RDS, DMS, VPC, Route53, Cloud Watch, Cloud Trail, Cloud Formation, IAM.
- Maintainedtheuseraccounts(IAM),RDS,Route53,VPC,RDB,DynamoDB,SES,SQSandSNSservices in AWS cloud.
- WorkingdirectlywithAmazonWebServicesengineerstoensurethatcustomerissuesareresolvedas expediently as possible.
- Maintained, structured, and surveyed documents within the NoSQL MongoDB database; ensuring data integrity, correcting anomalies, and increasing the overall maintainability of the database.
- Experience with log tools: Maven, JUnit, Log4j,and Ant.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills coupled with the ability to communicate as well.
- Good ability to quickly grasp and master new concepts and technologies and a self-starter with the ability to think outside the box to come up with innovative ideas.
- Have proficient time-management skills, able to deliver assignments with superior quality on schedule and within budget. Strong technical background in system design with expertise in project coordination, determination of scope and priority and project implementation.
Programming Languages: Java1.8, J2EE, C++, PL/SQL.
Java/ J2EE Technologies: JDBC, Servlets, JSP, JNDI, EJB, JSTL, JPA.
Frameworks: Struts2, Spring, Hibernate, Mockito.
Databases: MySQL, Oracle 10g/11g, PostgreSQL, NoSQL, MongoDB, DB2 9.7.
Web/Messaging Services: SOAP, RESTful, JUnit 3.8 and 4.10, AWS,JMS.
Web/Application Servers: Apache Tomcat 6.0 and 7.0, JBoss, IBM WebSphere 8.0 and 8.5, WebLogic 10c,11g and 12c.
Testing Tools: Junit, TestNG, SOAPUI, Selenium.
Build Tool: Maven 3.0 and above, Ant, Jenkins.
Others: Eclipse, NetBeans, IBM RAD, STS,R tool, MS InfoPath, MS Office.
Operating Systems: UNIX,Windows.
Source Control: CVS, SVN, Perforce, GitHub,Stash
Confidential, Richfield, OH
Sr. Java Developer
- Involved in design, development,and implementation of the application using Spring and J2EE framework.
- Worked with Object Oriented and Multi-threaded/Concurrent Programming using Java and J2EE related technologies.
- Analysis and Design of various modules using SOA and J2EE stack.
- Implemented Hibernate for data persistence.
- Used AngularJS Framework to develop the service portal web app.
- Implemented as well as exposed web services using Apache Axis 2.
- Built web-based applications using Spring MVC 3.0 Architecture.
- Defined persistent classes that are mapped to database tables based on the analysis of business domain.
- Worked with Struts (MVC Paradigm) components such as Action Mapping, Action class, Dispatch action class, Action Form bean.
- Written JUnit Test cases for Accuracy Testing and Performance testing.
- Developed stored procedures (developed in postgre) on the back end.
- Used JPA annotations to map ORM entities
- Worked on developing the backend part of the application involving Spring, JPA, Hibernate and Web Services.
- Implemented persistence layer using various features of Hibernate 4.0 framework like HQL queries, Criteria, projections etc.
- Implemented the function to send and receive AMQP messages on RabbitMQ synchronously and asynchronously, and send JMS message to Apache ActiveMQ on the edge device.
- Performed Clear Quest defects, Database change requests logging using Clear Quest.
- Used SVN as version control.
- Used Spring Core Annotations for Dependency Injection Spring DI and Spring MVC for REST API s and Spring Boot for micro-services.
- Developed and implemented the DAO design pattern including JSP, Servlets, and Form Beans and DAO classes.
- Extensively used IBMWebSphere to implement SOA
- Developed Action Form classes, Form beans, Action Classes using Struts.
- Used Maven, Cruise-Control for project builds.
- Implemented the Project structure based on Spring MVC pattern using spring boot.
- Worked on spring tool suite, for developing RESTful APIs using JAX-RS (jersey) communicating with middleware services like a database.
- Built rich prototypes and applications using Backbone.js, Knockout.js, HTML5Local Storage,andCSS3.
- Developing front and back-end applications using Java Swing, Ajax,andDOJO
- Fetching the records for SOAP and Restful requests from Oracle DB using SOLR search.
- Data Access programming using IBATIS -ORM and JDBC
- Used JQuery and JSF validation framework for front-end validations
- Designed, developed, implemented, and maintained custom Ant tasks in Java and Groovy.
- Design and Development of software components like Interface, Action Handlers.
- Worked in a multi-threading environment by using different concepts like Thread Sync, and Deadlock etc.
- Rewrote some web front-end features using Ajax and JQuery Plugins to improve the user experience.
- Successfully involved in test-driven development (TDD) model using JUnit.
- Used Selenium for Open source web testing
- Implemented pre-authentication and database security using spring security.
- Used JIRA Agile for issue/bug tracking to meet certain criteria, each with their own state machine.
- Used spring framework modules like Corecontainer module, Application context module, Spring AOPmodule, Spring ORM and Spring MVC module.
- Used Ant Scripts and Maven in building the application and auto-deploying it to the environment.
- Involved in SOAP and Restful web services using SOAP UI
- Configured Jenkins build jobs for various WebApp services to facilitate continuous integration
- Created S3 buckets in the AWS environment to store files, sometimes which are required to serve static content for a web application.
Confidential, San Antonio, TX
Sr. Full Stack Developer
- Analysing the business structure and fundamental requirements.
- Involved in UML diagrams like interaction diagrams (sequence diagram and collaboration) and use cases, class diagrams, activity diagrams.
- Implemented the user interface using the Angular JS, HTML, CSS,andBootstrap.
- Developed Spring Framework based RESTFUL Web Services for handling and persisting of requests and SpringMVC for returning a response to the presentation tier.
- Implemented the framework to process inbound and outbound feeds using SpringIntegration and SpringBatch.
- Worked extensively on Spring bootfor building web services.
- Produced and consumed Web services including SOAP using SOAP UI, JAXB, and Apache CXF.
- Involved in Design and delivery of key features of web products, driving rapid iterations while keeping an eye on the scale by handling massive and multiple streams of data at once, using technologies like Akka, Play concepts.
- Extensive use of JSON for interaction between different systems.
- Designed and developed Complex named queries in Hibernate for better performance.
- Used Log4J and jdbc4j for logging and tracing the application messages and JDBC statements.
- Designed Data Model and developed stored procedures using PL/SQL.
- Used JDBC API for interaction with the Database.
- Worked on database interaction layer for insertions, updating and retrieval operations on data.
- Translated client's business requirements into Use case models.
- Implemented Business components such as user authentication, Account Transfer using Spring beans.
- Implemented the application using several design patterns such as Singleton, Factory, and MVC.
- XML was used to transfer the data between different layers.
- Maven was used to managing dependencies in the application and deploy it on the server and integrated with Jenkins to build Jenkins jobs.
- Implemented Continuous Integration and Continuous Development process using Jenkins
- SVN was used for the version control and used JUnit for unit testing of different modules.
- Used SonarQube for code analysis and test coverage.
- Used agile software development methodology which helps to develop project plans.
- Provided end to end support for the system and involved in coding and testing.
Confidential, Charleston, WV
Sr. Mean Stack/Java Developer
- Analysed business requirements, participated in technical design, development,and testing of various modules assigned.
- Developed and tested website using the MEAN Stack (MongoDB, Express, AngularJS, Node.js).
- Responsible for creating and maintaining architecture for Restful API using Spring Boot.
- Integrated Apache Camel (ESB) with Spring boot.
- Followed the overall application MVVM architecture to create MVC layers in Angular JS and Node JS layers.
- Experience developing production Node.js applications with Express module.
- Designed and implemented CRUD (create, read, update and delete) operations of the MongoDB database management system and handled database access and data transmission based on RESTful web service.
- Developed page layouts, Navigations and presented designs & concepts to the clients and management review.
- Developed a Single Page Application (SPA) for client managers to keep a track of the flow of inventory between various departments.
- Used various features from AngularJS like data binding, routing, custom filters and directives to meet various customized requirements.
- Used HTTP services $http and $resource in AngularJS to get and handle JSON data from the backend.
- Maintained cross-browser compatibility using libraries like JQuery and achieved responsiveness using Bootstrap CSS.
- Worked with Agile software lifecycle methodologies. Create design documents when and as required.
- Enhancement of existing application utilizing JSP, Created HTML navigation menu that is role based menu items changes dynamically, derived from the database in the form of XML.
- Enhanced user experience by designing new web features using MVC Framework like Backbone.js andnode.js.
- Extensively worked with making calls to APIs to fetch the data from the backend as JSON response and parse it on the UI for DOM/CSS Manipulation.
- Co-ordinate with QA for testing, Production releases, Application deployment,and integration.
- Provided production level code to the engineering team for product development, including cross-browser support, CSS optimization, and ADA compliance support.
- Analysed business requirements, participated in technical design, development and testing of various modules assigned.
- Involve in installation and configuration of Web Logic Application Server on Windows XP systems for the application.
- Extensively used CVS for version control management.
- Used Spring Framework for developing the application. Implemented the persistence layer using Hibernate and configured Hibernate with Spring to interact with the Oracle Database from the DAO.
- Extensive use of Maven to build and deploy the application into the dev environment and QA environment and work with the front-end developers in displaying the data.
- Extensive use of Collection Framework features like Map, Object, List to retrieve the data from Web Service, manipulate the data to incorporate Business Logic and save the data to the Oracle database.
- Used Multithreading to simultaneously process tables as and specific user data is completed in one table.
- Consume Web Services using java to retrieve the required information to be populated in the database.
- Use of SOAP UI to verify the WSDL endpoint URL.
- Wrote PL/SQL Stored Procedure using TOAD for archiving data on a daily basis for a monthly report and scheduled the job using DBMS Scheduler.
- Externalized Business Logic from code using the database to store dynamic rules based on UI used by business and used these rules in the code to apply business logic to data.
- The utilized Agile methodology that included iterative application development, weekly Sprints and daily stand up meetings.
- Created a number of scripting tasks to get different libraries which we have created for the logging and exceptional handling using C# in the IDE visual studio 2012.
- Participated in the requirements analysis and technical assessments.
- Used Spring framework and J2EE components to develop Action classes, backend processes, complex reports,and database interaction Configured and worked with Apache Tomcat Server.
- Designed and developed data persistence mechanism using Hibernate in Spring MVC applications.
- Created SQL’s from views and queries to interact with multiple systems for data.
- Developed a robust administration and security s/m for access control and restrictions at application and user level.
- Developed PL/SQL stored procedures to retrieve data.
- Developed JUnit test cases to unit test business logic and involved in testing applications in the integration environment.
- Involved in project documentation, status reporting,and presentation.
- ImplementedLog4J for the debug and error logging purpose.
- Responsible to enhance the Portal UI using HTML, Java Script,XML, JSP,Java, CSS as per the requirements and providing the client side Java script validations.
- Configured Spring to manage Action classes and set their dependencies in a Spring Context file and integrated middle tier with Strutsand also used EJB components for backend processing.
- Used Hibernate for mapping the ORM objects to table using Hibernate annotations.
- Developed Web services component using XML, WSDL, and SOAP with DOM parser to transfer & transform data between applications.
- Created and consumed RESTful Web Services using JAX-RS(Jersey).
- Used AJAX framework for server communication and seamless user experience.
- Followed the Agile Methodology (TDD, SCRUM) to satisfy the customers and wrote JUnit test cases for unit testing modules.
- Used client-side Java scripting: JQUERY for designing TABS and DIALOGBOX.
- Created UNIX shell scripts to automate the build process, to perform regular jobs like file transfers b/w hosts.
- Used Log4j for logging the output to the files.
- Involved in generating build script using ANT that compiles the code, builds a war file and deploys the application on the application server.
- Used CVS tools for version control.