- 6+ years of software development experience using Java and J2EE technologies.
- Strong experience in Object - Oriented Design, Analysis, Development, Testing and Maintenance.
- Experience working in environments using Agile (SCRUM) and Test Driven development methodologies.
- Worked in both UNIX and Windows based development environments.
- Excellent implementation knowledge of Enterprise/Web/Client Server using Java, J2EE.
- Extensive experience in Java/J2EE programming technologies like JDBC, Servlets, JSP, JSTL, JMS, EJB 2.0/3.0.
- Expert knowledge over J2EE Design Patterns like MVC Architecture, Singleton, Session Facade, Business Delegate and Data Access Object for building J2EE Applications.
- Experienced in developing MVC framework based websites using Struts 1.x/2.x, JSF and Spring 3.1.
- Strong experience in designed, developed, deployed, XQuery and XSLT transformations.
- Experience in XML, XSLT, XSD, XQuery.
- Implemented SOA architecture with web services using REST, SOAP, WSDL, UDDI and XML.
- Experience in using various IDEs Eclipse, MyEclipse and repositories SVN and CVS.
- Experience of using build tools Ant and Maven.
- Experience in implementing the declarative enterprise services using Spring AOP and implementation knowledge on spring web flow to manage the application page flows.
- Good programming and debugging skills in Unix Shell Scripting.
- Experienced in using Operating Systems like Windows 2003/2008/XP/Vista/7/8, UNIX and LINUX.
- Worked in large and small teams for systems requirement, design & development.
- Key participant in all phases of software development life cycle with Analysis, Design, Development, Integration, Implementation, Debugging, and Testing of Software Applications in client server environment, Object Oriented Technology and Web based applications.
- Preparation of Standard Code guidelines, analysis and testing documentations.
- Self-motivated, responsible and proper time management with good Written, Verbal and Listening skill, commitment to co-operative teamwork.
- Good team player with reputation of integrity and an ability to work in multiple areas.
Frameworks: Struts 1.X/2.X, Hibernate 3.X, Spring 2.5/3.1
Web Development: HTML, DHTML,XML
Web Services: XML, XSD, WSDL, SOAP, REST, APACHE AXIS, DOM, SAX, JAXP, JAXB, XMLBEANS
IDE'S: Eclipse, MyEclipse, Netbeans
Application/Web Servers: WebSphere 7.x/8.x, WebLogic 8.x/10.x, Tomcat
Methodologies/Design Patterns: OOAD, OOP, UML, MVC2, DAO, Factory Pattern
BUILD AUTOMATION: Ant, Maven
TESTING/LOGGING: JUnit, Log4j
DATABASES: Oracle 9i/10g/11g, MS SQL, MS Access
OPERATING SYSTEMS: Windoes 2003/2008/XP/VISTA/7/8, UNIX, LINUX
Confidential, Harrisburg, PA
- Involved in all the phases of SDLC including Requirements Collection, Design & Analysis of the Customer Specifications, Development and Customization of the Application.
- Developed Object Model and UML design models for developing Use cases and created Sequence diagram, class diagram and active diagrams for application components and interfaces.
- Designed and developed Application based on Spring Framework, Spring MVC and Spring templates.
- Developed UI using HTML, CSS and JQuery to display the data on the client side.
- Used JQuery and Ajax to send the request to server side and receive the response.
- Used Spring Transactions in the application and developed Session beans for the business logic at the middle tier level.
- Used Spring Framework for Dependency Injection and integrated with Hibernate DAOs.
- Used Spring Core for concept Inversion of control (IOC) implemented using dependency injection.
- Used Hibernate framework in persistence layer for mapping an object-oriented domain model to a relational database.
- Involved in implementation of enterprise integration with WebServices and Legacy Systems using SOAP, and REST (Using Axis and Jersey frameworks)
- Involved in setting up Maven configuration and helping Continuous Integration (CI) Issues.
- Tested applications and documented results and bugs including documentation of information useful in the debugging process.
- Generated JUnit test cases for testing various Java components.
- Responsible for maintaining Content Management System on daily basis.
- Worked closely with various teams to resolve issues which include: Business, QA, Build& Deployment, Off-shore, Production Support teams.
- Mentored, trained and educating the users in technology perspective, worked through walk through and review sessions, closely worked with users, developers and team members in problem solving.
Confidential, Oklahoma City, OK
- Designed and developed the application using Agile methodology.
- Implementation of new module development, new change requirement, fixes the code. Defect fixing for defects identified in pre-production environments and production environment.
- Wrote technical design document with class, sequence, and activity diagrams in each use case.
- Developed various reusable helper and utility classes which were used across all modules of the application.
- Involved in developing XML compilers using JQuery.
- Developed the Application using Spring MVC Framework by implementing Controller, Service classes.
- Involved in writing Spring Configuration XML file that contains declarations and other dependent objects declaration.
- Used Hibernate for persistence framework, Involved in creating DAO's and used Hibernate for ORM mapping.
- Explored Spring MVC, Spring IOC, Spring AOP and Hibernate in creating the POC.
- Used Soap UI for testing the Web services.
- Use of MAVEN for dependency management and structure of the project.
- Used Rational ClearQuest for defect logging and issue tracking.
- Used SVN for version control. Log4J was used to log both User Interface and Domain Level Messages.
- Written Java classes to test UI and Web services through JUnit.
- Performed functional and integration testing, extensively involved in release/deployment related critical activities.
- Create the deployment document on various environments such as Test, QC, and UAT.
- Involved in system wide enhancements supporting the entire system and fixing reported bugs.
- Involved in Requirement Analysis, Design, Development and Testing of the risk workflow system.
- Involved in the implementation of design using vital phases of the Software development life cycle (SDLC) that includes Development, Testing, Implementation and Maintenance Support.
- Applied OOAD principle for the analysis and design of the system.
- Applied J2EE design patterns like Singleton, Business Delegate, Service Locator, Data Transfer Object (DTO), Data Access Objects (DAO) and Adapter during the development of components.
- Used J2EE for the development of business layer services.
- Developed Struts Action Forms, Action classes and performed action mapping using Struts.
- Performed data validation in Struts Form beans and Action Classes.
- Used IOC (Inversion of Control) Pattern and Dependency Injection of Spring framework for wiring and managing business objects.
- Used Web Services to connect to mainframe for the validation of the data.
- Used Axis2 WS engine to convert WSDL to Java objects.
- SOAP was used as a protocol to send request and response in the form of XML messages.
- JDBC framework has been used to connect the application with the Database.
- Used Eclipse for the Development, Testing and Debugging of the application.
- Log4j framework has been used for logging debug, info & error data.
- Used Hibernate framework for Entity Relational Mapping.
- Used Oracle 10g database for data persistence and SQL Developer was used as a database client.
- Used RAD for the Development, Testing and Debugging of the application.
- Used WebSphere Application Server to deploy the build.
- Used Ant script for build automation.
- The version control system has been integrated with Eclipse IDE.
- Performed Test Driven Development (TDD) using JUnit.
- Designing the Use Case Diagrams, Class Model, Sequence diagrams, for SDLC process of the application using Microsoft Visio.
- Developed user access module using JSPs, Servlets and MVC framework.
- Deployed project on Web Sphere 6.1 application server in Linux environment.
- Implemented the online application by using Web Services, SOAP, WSDL, JSP, Servlets, JDBC, Core Java.
- Implemented Singleton, DAO Design Patterns, factory design pattern based on the application requirements.
- Used DOM and SAX parsers to parse the raw XML documents.
- Tested the web services with SOAP UI tool.
- Developed back end interfaces using PL/SQL packages, stored procedures, Functions, Procedure, Anonymous PL/SQL programs, Cursor management, Exception Handling in PL/SQL programs.
- Tuning complex database queries and joining the tables to improve the performance of the application.
- Used RAD as Development IDE for web applications.
- Used Clear Case for Version Control tool.
- Used Clear Quest for bug tracking tool.
- Involved in Agile development process based on iterative development.
- Developed use cases using Rational Rose based on the requirements.
- Involved in implementing application using Spring MVC framework.
- Designed and developed UI components using JSP, JMS, JSTL.
- Involved in the developing various Hibernate mapping files; XML configuration, EJB for abstracting business logic and provide dependency-injection in Spring.
- Involved in developing core validations and core business logic implementation.
- Involved in Development of Servlets, J2EE, Dynamic pages using JSP.
- Applied spring framework on the whole application, Designed and developed views, controller and model components.
- Hands-on experience in the Installation/Configuration/Administration of J2EE applications.
- Extensively used JDBC and Hibernate to communicate with the SQL database.
- Used Hibernate in the persistence tier to connect with database.
- Used Hibernate framework to retrieve the data from database.
- Developed stored procedures and SQL queries for the application.
- Involved in unit testing support after getting issues in the code.
- Used SVN as version control.