- Over 8 years of experience in software development includes Analysis, Design and Development of web - based applications.
- Experienced in working wif several software development methodologies ranging from waterfall model to Agile Scrum and Extreme programming
- Experienced in working wif teams which are co-located and also lead remote offshore development.
- Experienced in full stack web / Java development ranging from UI development to backend CRUD operations wif Databases
- Experienced in developing Java based middleware components to several web base applications
- Ranging from Core java to Advanced MVC framework
- Experienced in working wif several J2EE components like Servlets, JSP, JDBC, JMS, JPA, JNDI and Java Beans
- Experienced in working wif MVC frameworks like Struts2, Spring MVC and Hibernate ORM mapping tool
- Experienced in working in SOA by developing web services using SOAP and Restful architecture
- Implemented web services using the Java API's like Jersey, Jackson, Apache-CXF according jax-ws and jax-rs specification.
- Consumed the Java based web services based on WSDL description for soap services and swagger-ui for rest based services.
- Proficient inAWSservices like VPC, EC2, S3, ELB, AutoScalingGroups(ASG), EBS, RDS, IAM, CloudFormation, Route 53, CloudWatch, CloudFront, CloudTrail.
- Understanding of Spark Architecture including Spark Core, Spark SQL, Data Frames, Spark Streaming.
- Experience in creating, validating and parsing XML documents
- Experience in implementing various design patterns such as Singleton, DTO and DAO
- Good noledge on building applications using ANT & Maven
- Strong experience in different IDEs like RAD, Eclipse and IntelliJ
- Worked on various Application and Web Servers like JBoss, BEA Web Logic, IBM Web Sphere and Apache Tomcat
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills and the ability to interact TEMPeffectively wif people at multiple levels of the organization
- Experienced in performing unit testing using JUNIT, Mockito integration and deployment of applications using tools such as ANT and Maven & debugging through log4j.
- Experience in using different version controlling/tracking systems Subversion, CVS, GIT, and Rational Clear Case.
- An expert in using JIRA, Quality Center and Bugzilla tools for tracking Issue & Tasks.
- Worked on various design patterns, MVC, Front Controller, Factory, Service Locator, Session Façade, Singleton and DAO.
- Worked on latest technologies like nodeJS, Bootstrap, Gradle.
- Good Communication, Analytical, Interpersonal Skills and ability to work independently and also perform tasks as a part of team.
Programming Languages: JAVA (JDK 1.6/1.7/1.8), Python, Scala, SQL, PL/SQL
Java Technologies: Core Java, JDBC, Servlets, JSP, Web Services
Frameworks: Spring 4.x, Struts, Hibernate, Log4j, Logback, Cucumber, TestNG, Junit, BDD
Web Development: HTML 5, XML, JSON, Web Services, SOAP, Restful Web services.
Database systems: Oracle 11g, SQL Server 2012, MongoDB
Application/Web Servers: WebLogic 10, WebSphere, Apache Tomcat 6.x/7.x
Build Tools: Maven, Ant 1.4, Gradle, Jenkins
Operating systems: Windows, Linux, Unix
IDE/Development tools: Eclipse, RAD, NetBeans, TOAD
Development Methodologies: Agile & Waterfall, SCRUM, JIRA
Version Controls: Subversion(SVN), CVS, GitHub
Confidential, Dallas, TX
Java Full Stack Developer
- Developed the application in AGILE/SCRUM fashion and collaborate wif Business Analysts, Product owners, Scrum master, Scrum team and stake holders in the software development process.
- Developed single page application, Components using AngularJS directives, Controllers, view, Services and modules and routing.
- Custom NodeJS is used to simulate API response before client implementation was complete and proxy requests to finish client API's.
- Spring MVC framework is implemented to provide the controller framework.
- Implemented Restful web services to retrieve data from client side and made Rest API calls from Angularjs.
- Used JAX-RS servlets to implement the restful web services.
- Designed and implemented Restful web services using Spring Boot for the application to seamlessly integrate wif supporting subsystem.
- Handled response data from RESTFUL web services using JSON and JQuery to update UI Interacted wif java controllers (JQuery, Ajax, and JSON to write/read data from back end systems).
- Created GET/PUT request and response using RESTFUL web services.
- Develop Spark/MapReduce jobs to parse the JSON or XML data
- Involved in converting Hive/SQL queries into Spark transformations using Spark, Scala and Python.
- Built Spring Boot based java Micro services to support enterprise web application.
- UsedAWSBeanstalk for deploying and scaling web applications and services developed wif Java.
- Involved in consuming, producing Restful web services using JAX-RS.
- Used Mongo DB as data storage and utilized aspects like replica sets, clever document design to make services extensibility scale and future wise.
- Experience in writing PL/SQL Stored procedures, Functions, Triggers and Complex SQL's
- Worked on database interaction layer for insertions, updating and retrieval operations on data.
- Implemented the persistence layer using Hibernate and configured Hibernate wif spring to interact wif the Database from the DAO.
- Create RFP (Request for Proposal) Micro Services to provide Restful API utilizing Spring Boot wif Spring MVC
- Developing the back end part wif Hibernate me.e., ORM tool and Used Hibernate for database and to manage Transactions.
- Ability to design application onAWStaking advantage of Disaster recovery.
- Created EBS volumes for storing application files for use wif EC2 instances whenever they are mounted to them.
- Integrated Amazon Cloud Watch wif Amazon EC2 instances for monitoring the log files and track metrics.
- Configured S3 to host Static Web content.
- Involved in writing MAVEN script for creating destination folders, compiling, creating jar, war and ear files and copying the files to deployment folder.
- Wrote JUnit test cases for unit testing, integration testing, and automated functional tests, run automatically by Jenkins in the builds triggered by each push to Git.
- Used Jenkins for continuous integration to deploy application in AWS cloud
- Used JIRA for tracking the project Stories in Agile Methodology.
- Extensively used My Eclipse IDE configured and deployed the application into Apache Tomcat.
Confidential, Des Moines, IA
SR. Java/ J2EE Developer
- Involved in Doc Enablement Project, in which we use to Enable Delivery and eSignature of packages and documents for customer using Technology such us Hibernate, Spring, Oracle SQL, MQ, Rest and SOAP.
- Developed Generation of package which contain documents using Spring and hibernate.
- Consumed REST based Micro services wif Rest template based on RESTful APIs.
- Developed Java Batch Programs using core java to retrieve data from database and to run some schedule jobs for Reporting.
- Developing the Microservices using Spring Boot and Spring Batch, that create, update, delete and get the assignment information from backend.
- Implemented Spring Boot Microservices to divide the application into various sub modules.
- Involved in Writing logs for Enablement project which is used to search defect using Splunk viewer.
- Involved in development of CORE Velocity Project which is based on writing 100% test coverage and refactoring current codebase.
- Implemented AngularJS Factories and Controllers to manipulate and view employee task data.
- Designed and developed Micro services business components using Spring Boot.
- Implement modules into Node JS to integrate wif designs and requirements.
- Developed some reusable framework like building business logic blocks using Core Java.
- Migrated applications from internal data center toAWS.
- Configured and maintained the monitoring and alerting of production and corporate servers/storage using Cloud Watch.
- Created topics in SNS to send notifications to subscribers as per the requirement.
- Contributed greatly to increase the code quality and productivity through Test Driven Development (TDD) and Agile Estimation and Planning.
- Used Angular JS HTTP methods to retrieve employee task data from entity models.
- Involved in writing 100% test coverage for our current codebase in CORE Velocity using TestNG, Mockito and power Mockito.
- Used Spark for interactive queries, processing of streaming data and integration wif popular NoSQL database for huge volume of data.
- Responsible for Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery process implementation using Jenkins along wif Python and Shell scripts to automate routine jobs.
- Implemented a Node JS server to manage authentication.
Environment: Java, J2EE, Spring BOOT, Core Java, Maven, Jenkins, Spark, Kafka, Agile methodology, Web Services (REST), JUnit, TDD, Git Hub, Spark, Python, Windows Command, AWS EC2, DynamoDB, Lambda, SNS, Cloud Watch.
Confidential, Boston, MA
Sr. Java/J2EE Developer
- Involved in various phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) of the application like Requirement gathering, Design, Analysis and Code development.
- Developed a prototype of the application and demonstrated to business users to verify the application functionality.
- Used MogoDB to store Big Data in JSON format and Aggregation is used in MongoDB to Match, Sort and Group operation.
- Developed UI component wif AngularJS framework by utilizing the core features like MVC pattern and Dependency Injection.
- Developed the back-end web services using Python and designed the front end of the application using Python, CSS, AJAX, JSON, Drupal and JQuery.
- Used collections in Python for manipulating and looping through different user defined objects.
- Used Multithreading to improve the performance for processing of data feeds.
- Implemented Angular JS Data Binding capability in HTML5 to give user a rich and responsive experience.
- Used jQuery to modify DOM elements content by using cross-browser selector engine called Sizzle.
- Developed and implemented the MVC Architectural Pattern using Spring Framework and used Spring IoC container to maintain core Objects Lifecycle.
- Implemented test driven development (TDD), executed unit test plans and Grails Spock Test cases for all existing controllers, Services and Domain classes and Grails Pagination to display data using Grails Templates and views.
- Implemented Spring Security for user authentication, limit login attempts and password hashing.
- Developed Web Services (SOAP) using Spring-WS to handle user requests and interact wif other components.
- Created application on Spring Batch framework and Multithreading to improve performance. Used Multithreading for faster and parallel processing of documents.
- Implemented Web Services clients for APIs by using Spring WebService Template class.
- Used MyBatis as ORM tool and integrated wif Spring for data access using MyBatis Mappers, which is configured, using Spring Configuration file.
- Used parsers like SAX and DOM for parsing xml documents and XSLT for XML transformations.
- Designed and Developed Stored Procedures, Triggers in MS SQL to cater the needs for the entire application. Developed complex SQL queries for extracting data from the database.
- Involving in Building the modules in Linux environment wif ant script. Involved in writing Unix Shell Script for performing automated tasks.
- Written JUnit Test cases for performing unit testing and used SoapUI for Web Services testing.
- Implemented Java/J2EE Design patterns like Business Delegate and Data Transfer Object (DTO), Data Access Object and Service Locator.
- Implemented MicroServices based Cloud Architecture on Pivotal Cloud Foundry (PCF).
- Used Maven as java build manager to compile and package the application and used SVN as Version control to maintain a central repository for the application code.
- Worked wif QA team for testing and resolving defects and used Rally for bug tracking and project management.
Environment: Java 1.7, Spring 3.0, MyBatis, Spring Batch, MongoDB, Linux Shell Scripting, Python, Design Patterns, Test Driven Development (TDD), XML, MS SQL, Spring-WS, SOA, SOAP Web Services, SoapUI, ExtJS, jQuery, CSS3, JSON, HTML5, JUnit, UML, XSLT, Log4J, SLF4J, Eclipse, Maven 2.0, WebLogic 11g, SVN, Hudson, Rally, Linux.
- Implemented SOA architecture using Enterprise Service Bus (ESB).
- Configured business applications in XML bean definition files using SPRING.
- Worked on Hibernate ORM. Created Hibernate XML files and Java class files to map the object relation mappings. Used Hibernate query language.
- Provided data persistence by object/relational mapping solution via Hibernate for application save, update, delete operations.
- Worked on JPA for persisting the objects into the system.
- Created services for various modules like Account (CD/Checking/Savings) Creation and Maintenance using SPRING.
- Experienced in finding the Memory Leaks and adjusting the JVM Heap Sizes and GC Parameters using JProfile 5.1.
- Worked on Axis implementation and used SOAPUI to test the SOAP.
- Worked on XML, XSD and XSLT to parse the request and create the new one based on the specification.
- Developed generic Java packages to produce and consume JMS messages through topics and queues in asynchronous message processing wif guaranteed delivery.
- Used IBM MQSeries as the JMS provider.
- Utilized Core J2EE design patterns such as Singleton and Data Access Object (DAO) in the implementation of the services.
- Responsible for writing SQL Queries and Procedures using DB2.
- Responsible for writing JUnit test cases and Peer level testing.
- Improved database performance by recognizing and rewriting slow queries.
- Build & Deployment in Websphere Application Server.
- Solid deployment experience on the UNIX platform.
- Created UML diagrams such as Class Diagrams and Sequence Diagrams using IBM Rational Rose.
Environment: Java 1.6, SOA, JMS, JMX, IBM MQ Series 5.3, Web Services, Axis, SOAPUI, Hibernate, JNDI, XML, XSD, JAXB, JAXP, Spring, Junit, JProfile 5.1, Ant, JPA, JTA, JDBC 2.0, Maven, PL/SQL Developer, DB2, Unix, Log4J, UML and Agile.
Java Developer (entry level)
- Designed UML Use Case Diagrams, Class Diagrams, Sequence Diagrams and Object Diagrams
- Configured Hibernate as ORM tool to store the persistence data into the Oracle database.
- Used SQL and PL/SQL to develop stored procedures, functions, triggers, views, and sub queries.
- Implemented logging using log4j.
- Used Maven to build and deploy Java applications.
- Used SVN for version control across common source code used by developers.